Black Criminals

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Black Criminals

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

The truth is, it seems that most criminals are in fact Black, no matter what their reason for committing the crime was. I could be wrong, but then again, most of the prison population in America is Black, and (correct me if I am wrong, but) only a minority of Blacks in prison now are there and they are not guilty.

This is how I classify the Blacks that are in prison:

A) Those in prison for violent crimes

B) Those in prison for non-violent crimes

C) Those in prison, even though 100% innocent

I am no master statistician, but I am willing to wager that oput of all of the Blacks that are in prison, most of them are in for violent crimes. Therefore, even though it is highly unfortunate, the stereotype of Black males being (hardened/vicious) criminals is somewhat justified, if not right. I would not like being looked at as a criminal just because I am Black, but I understand WHY-- it is because most people who look like me ARE criminals. It doesn't make it any less wrong, however. I do not know if what I say can be proven right or wrong, but that is just how I feel about the situation.

Like to paraphrase something that I heard someone tell my mother several years ago: "Let (some of) these criminals go over and fight in Iraq/Afghanistan!"
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Criminals

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:The truth is, it seems that most criminals are in fact Black, no matter what their reason for committing the crime was. I could be wrong, but then again, most of the prison population in America is Black, and (correct me if I am wrong, but) only a minority of Blacks in prison now are there and they are not guilty.

I am no master statistician, but I am willing to wager that oput of all of the Blacks that are in prison, most of them are in for violent crimes. Therefore, even though it is highly unfortunate, the stereotype of Black males being (hardened/vicious) criminals is somewhat justified, if not right. I would not like being looked at as a criminal just because I am Black, but I understand WHY-- it is because most people who look like me ARE criminals. It doesn't make it any less wrong, however. I do not know if what I say can be proven right or wrong, but that is just how I feel about the situation.

Like to paraphrase something that I heard someone tell my mother several years ago: "Let (some of) these criminals go over and fight in Iraq/Afghanistan!"
You are way off the mark on two key points. Although blacks constitute the majority of prisoners, there are more white criminals than black. Blacks, however, are more likely to be arrested, more likely to be convicted, and more likely to be imprisoned which accounts for part of that disparity. Whites are far more likely to commit white collar crimes, DUI, and several others, but rarely are these crimes detected.

Also, most blacks are not in prison for violent offenses. Most are in prison due to drug/narcotic convictions.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:The truth is, it seems that most criminals are in fact Black, no matter what their reason for committing the crime was. I could be wrong, but then again, most of the prison population in America is Black, and (correct me if I am wrong, but) only a minority of Blacks in prison now are there and they are not guilty.

You are way off the mark on two key points. Although blacks constitute the majority of prisoners, there are more white criminals than black. Blacks, however, are more likely to be arrested, more likely to be convicted, and more likely to be imprisoned which accounts for part of that disparity. Whites are far more likely to commit white collar crimes, DUI, and several others, but rarely are these crimes detected.

Also, most blacks are not in prison for violent offenses. Most are in prison due to drug/narcotic convictions.
Thank you for correcting me. I will eventually re-research everything I have said.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

twoedgedsword wrote:....Don't let the Jews and the Blacks try to brainwash you otherwise, because that's what these people do, the world is being taken over by Jews and Blacks.....
Uh oh, it seems that TwoEdgedSword is another loser angry that blacks and jews get to screw the women he only wishes he could. That's frequently the root cause of this type of vitriol.

Keep trying young man. You don't have to blame your sexual deprivation on Jews and blacks.

:lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

BAD wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
twoedgedsword wrote:....Don't let the Jews and the Blacks try to brainwash you otherwise, because that's what these people do, the world is being taken over by Jews and Blacks.....
Uh oh, it seems that TwoEdgedSword is another loser angry that blacks and jews get to screw the women he only wishes he could. That's frequently the root cause of this type of vitriol.

Keep trying young man. You don't have to blame your sexual deprivation on Jews and blacks.

:lol:
It only looks like there are a lot of white women dating black men but in reality that is not the case. The media likes to make is seem like interracial relationships are the best and that dating inside your own race is "uncool", but in reality most white women are disgusted with blacks. In general, below-average white women date blacks. Sure there is an exception, but that's not the rule.

Look at this propaganda and I dare you to tell me that white women are not being encouraged to date blacks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6f2gSNh5Mo
Dude, you guys have some deep-rooted issues. Ever considered counseling?

For the healthy among us, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
Brazor
Freshman Poster

Post by Brazor »

I admire your honesty and bravery. You are probably the only black male poster on this forum with any integrity.