Out of Africa - Race, IQ, Geography, Climate

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Re: Out of Africa - Race, IQ, Geography, Climate

Post by Horahngee »

Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2011, 5:00 am
Check out this chapter from this book about race and IQ. It explains how human beings originally came out of Africa, and how geography and climate affected the intelligence of people in each region of the world.
Any book that mentions that garbage theory of "Out of Africa" goes straight to my waste basket.

I do not think everybody evolved directly out from Africa.

I also do not believe that Neanderthals went completely extinct.

Scientists like to be politically correct and state that neanderthals and homo erectus did not interbred with homo sapiens from Africa.

That is totally wrong. there was a study, I cannot find the link, that stated that every racial group, with the exception of a lot of black/Africans, has some trace of Neanderthal DNA in them.

There is a little more Neanderthal DNA in East Asians compared to Caucasian people. I think we evolved separately in various regions of the world, but somehow, these bi-peds from different species met somewhere and interbred with each other which probably formed the different racial groups we have on this planet.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There has to be a major link of all humanoid species for reproduction to take place and that is why I believe we all originally came from Africa and they have traced all our DNA back there as well as found many more variances in African DNA from different tribes compared to the rest of all the other races which means they have been here much longer than the rest of us.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Robert Sepehr, the maverick esoteric anthropologist, debunks the Out of Africa theory in 15 min below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne