Filipino Hate Letter

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Filipino Hate Letter

Post by philosophical_filipino »

This is the infamous Filipino Hate Letter written by some anonymous writer who tried to frame Art Bell for it. Give me your thoughts/opinions if the angry rant is accurate or just ignorant.

“As we’ve all come to notice, in the past few decades, Filipinos have begun to infest the United States like some sort of disease. Their extensive involvement in the U.S. Armed Forces is proof of the trashy kind of qualities all Filipinos tend to exhibit on a regular basis. You can see this clearly by studying the attitudes and cultural Icons of most Filipino Americans.

Are they really Asian? Well we’ve come to accept the fact the Filipinos come from a part of the world known as South East Asia. But the term “Asia� is used in the wrong way. You may notice that contemporary Filipino Americans try very hard to associate themselves with groups that we know as Asian. I cannot count the number of times I have seen a ‘ Third World ‘ Filipino try to connect themselves to the Chinese or Japanese people. There is no connection and here’s why. The Philippines is a Third World country. Nothing respectable has EVER been created by Filipino people during our entire human history. Young Filipino men in America have become obsessed with “import racing�. They have an enormously perverted affection for Japanese cars. It’s a common phenomenon. In their minds, these Filipinos somehow believe that they are Asian and that it somehow connects them to Japanese people and Japanese cars. They often take credit for the ingenuity of Japanese people and say how it’s an “Asian thing�. This term…�Asian thing� derived directly from African American slang “black thang.� “It’s a black thang.� “It’s an Asian thang.�

You can see the connection. It’s even funnier that, in Japan, Filipinos are heavily discriminated against. The only Filipinos that can live successfully in Japan are the Filipino prostitutes. But that’s the case for most Filipino people no matter where they live in the world. Now we’ve come down to this fact…and it is a fact.

Nothing in Filipino Culture can be seen as Asian. They have no architectural, artistic, or cultural influence which is in any way, Asian. Thinking of the great countries in Asia such as Japan , Korea , and China there is no way you can possibly connect the Philippine Islands. This assault by Filipino Americans to connect themselves with the great peoples of North East Asia is foul and disgusting. Try visiting a young Filipino’s web site too.

You’ll see something called the “Asian IRC Ring�. It has to do with the chat rooms. The most horrible thing about this is that these TRASHY people are trying to associate themselves with Asia again!! People in Asia don’t act like this at all. What we are seeing here is the natural Filipino in its element with full access to technology and this is how they act! You will consistently see this behavior over and over again.

Another interesting thing is that these “third world� people also frequent RC chat rooms such as Chinese, Japan and Asian. They must believe that they are somehow related racially or culturally to North Asians. But it’s completely WRONG! There might have been some distant contact With China and even less with Japan during World War II, but these people are actually more closely related to African Americans and Mexican Americans.

Do the parents of these young Filipinos know what’s going on? Would they accept this? I believe that they would and do. This is the natural “Trash� element in Filipinos manifesting itself. Nothing good has ever come from Philippines and I don’t believe anything good ever will.

Recognizing your Roots (A Message to Filipinos). To all Filipino people: Please recognize your ROOTS! You come from the Third World ! You country is a disgusting and filthy place. Most people there live in poverty! Your culture has MUCH MORE SPANISH influence than Chinese, and absolutely no JAPANESE influence whatsoever. People in Japan and China , d o not act like you. They do not constantly talk about sex and they have a MUCH HIGHER level of RESPECT for each other. There is NO WAY that you can connect yourself to Asia other than location.

Your culture and technological advancement does no! t even come CLOSE to What Chinese, people have done in the past and what Japanese and Korean people are doing now! Everything you do is distinctly Filipino. You cannot take credit for Japanese cars, video games, or Hentai! It’s not an “Asian thing� it’s an “American thing�. You have no concept of culture…no concept of Asian ideas or Asian philosophy! Can you demonstrate how you use Confucianism or Taoism in you everyday life?? You can’t. And you will NEVER be able to.

I understand that you are trying to create an identity for yourselves as young people… but it is NOT related to Asia. Your Identity is Filipino.

That’s all you are. Just Filipino. Think about what that means.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

I'm guessing the author is Chinese or Japanese.

Why all the hatred?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who wrote that letter? And why did the person try to frame Art Bell? That letter does not sound like Art Bell at all.

So guys, how accurate or truthful do you think the points in the letter are?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Post by philosophical_filipino »

It was obviously written by a fellow Asian. Most white racists would just say small penis or slanty eyes. This is a more specific rant. I would say either Chinese or Japanese since they look down on Filipinos. The points the anonymous author makes are insanely ridiculous to the point of absurd. Filipinos are trash because they serve in the military? That's such horseshit, it takes alot of guts to join the army. It's not easy for the general populace to transition into military life. Fighting and dying to protect your nation is very heroic. TONS OF MAN POINTS EARNED.

I would agree with his some of his points if they weren't so point-blank ignorant. The anger and bitterness doesn't give credibility to the treatise.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

It's really easy to sit on a judgmental high horse when your country hasn't been invaded and your culture ripped from you.

Filipinos don't really have an identity of their own? Gee, I wonder why. Chinese rule, Spanish rule, Japanese rule, American rule, and then ok, govern yourselves....

What culture do they have of their own that wasn't "introduced" to them during colonization?
Madethisforreply
Freshman Poster

art bell

Post by Madethisforreply »

lol such a bad troll. I'm sure art bell would uses the slang "hoe" or talk about imports.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

That is old news. From 1997-98. Must have been written by a pissed off Asian American.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Interesting to see this old thread bumped.

As a tall educated American Ivy-Leaue grad, who might conceivably end up in the Phils one day, making more Filipinos... I am in no way discouraged by this article. It's stuff we all know already. The glass is half empty. OK I got it.

The Philippines is a country of the future. It hasn't had it's day yet.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."