Black women out of options and seeking interracial dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Gentlemen. Keylis represents a common archetype among Black American women. The sassy-mouthed, combative, and childish sort that attempts to play with men as if they are adolescents.

Rest assured, she is not married, and that is not her photo as her avatar. She is clearly single, unattractive, bitter, and angry so she uses this forum (and others) as a venting venue to lash out while trying to come off as happy and content.

This woman is a textbook case of Cluster B personality disorder. Conflict for her is an end in and of itself. It gives her purpose and it is all based on false premises.

If you ever wondered how sick Black American women can be, watch Keylis for awhile and learn what Black Men have been increasingly rejecting for a few decades now.

You are not a woman, Keylis. You are a menage to the proper development of Black children and to Black men.

Now let's watch her show herself.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Gentlemen. Keylis represents a common archetype among Black American women. The sassy-mouthed, combative, and childish sort that attempts to play with men as if they are adolescents.

Rest assured, she is not married, and that is not her photo as her avatar. She is clearly single, unattractive, bitter, and angry so she uses this forum (and others) as a venting venue to lash out while trying to come off as happy and content.

This woman is a textbook case of Cluster B personality disorder. Conflict for her is an end in and of itself. It gives her purpose and it is all based on false premises.

If you ever wondered how sick Black American women can be, watch Keylis for awhile and learn what Black Men have been increasingly rejecting for a few decades now.

You are not a woman, Keylis. You are a menage to the proper development of Black children and to Black men.

Hmmm...I suppose if you think that the avatar I posted is not really me and in reality I am "unattractive"--- in a twisted sort of way, that's kind of a compliment. I don't consider myself any great beauty, happy being OK looking and happier that I am considered intelligent by those that know me. That is indeed me and my husband. I found this site googling for apartments to rent on Deribasovskaya Street when we go to back to Ukraine this Spring and read some of the posts and was intrigued. But--- think what you want. Doesn't interfere with my life in anyway.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

Welcome to the forum Keylis!

You look like a latina to me but if you say you are black I will take your word for it.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

keylis wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Gentlemen. Keylis represents a common archetype among Black American women. The sassy-mouthed, combative, and childish sort that attempts to play with men as if they are adolescents.

Hmmm...I suppose if you think that the avatar I posted is not really me and in reality I am "unattractive"--- in a twisted sort of way, that's kind of a compliment. I don't consider myself any great beauty, happy being OK looking and happier that I am considered intelligent by those that know me. That is indeed me and my husband. I found this site googling for apartments to rent on Deribasovskaya Street when we go to back to Ukraine this Spring and read some of the posts and was intrigued. But--- think what you want. Doesn't interfere with my life in anyway.
Guys, I'm pretty sure that's her in the avatar. Thing is, from what I see, I think she's also likely very plain looking. Her breasts look oversized and saggy relative to her body too, lol. I suspect she's proud not to be of more pure west African ancestry. She likes it when u tell her she doesn't look totally black. And she seems proud to be able to get a white guy too.

Thing is, that's a dumb thing to take pride in. I think most hot black girls prefer to avoid white guys unless they gold diggers. Many white guys now fall at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to the women they get. They are like catfish here in Asia, mopping up the girls that no-one else wants. In the Anglo world, they often settle for used-up and over-sized white bitches who over a few years suck them dry.

Seriously, wherever I travel, the best girls are with blacks/Asians/middle easterners/or mixed race types. Many white guys either have very bad taste or just can't do any better. Perhaps its both. Given this scenario, perhaps white guys and black girls in the States should pair-up. They are both at the bottom rung of their respective sexes.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

Rock wrote:
Guys, I'm pretty sure that's her in the avatar. Thing is, from what I see, I think she's also likely very plain looking. Her breasts look oversized and saggy relative to her body too, lol. I suspect she's proud not to be of more pure west African ancestry. She likes it when u tell her she doesn't look totally black. And she seems proud to be able to get a white guy too.

Thing is, that's a dumb thing to take pride in. I think most hot black girls prefer to avoid white guys unless they gold diggers. Many white guys now fall at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to the women they get. They are like catfish here in Asia, mopping up the girls that no-one else wants. In the Anglo world, they often settle for used-up and over-sized white bitches who over a few years suck them dry.

Seriously, wherever I travel, the best girls are with blacks/Asians/middle easterners/or mixed race types. Many white guys either have very bad taste or just can't do any better. Perhaps its both. Given this scenario, perhaps white guys and black girls in the States should pair-up. They are both at the bottom rung of their respective sexes.
You're silly.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

cadams84 wrote:Welcome to the forum Keylis!
Thank you
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

keylis wrote:
Rock wrote:

You're silly.
R ur boobs all droopy and stretched like that from having had children or is that a natural genetic result of ur African heritage?
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

Rock wrote:
R ur boobs all droopy and stretched like that from having had children or is that a natural genetic result of ur African heritage?
LOL! What are you...5 years old?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Keylis,
Your IP indicates that you are from NYC? Did you meet your husband there? Can you post more pictures of you and him? Clearer pics and without masks? I'd be curious to see them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

billy wrote:Kelly, welcome. Sorry for my skinhead text. It´s generally known that there are big troubles concerning foreigners and russians. To which extend it effects you I won´t know. Do you think these stories are hyped?
No worries. Lots of people ask me about racism in Ukraine from my trips. I have never been to Russia, so I can't comment about that country. I can honestly say, the worst I have ever encountered was people staring. And..the most shocked-looking person when i was in Ukraine with my husband, was a black man who was with a Ukranian woman! LOL! My husband and I still laugh about the surprised look on his face!
billy wrote:In the case of the situation of black girls I won´t know as I am from Germany. But when I was at a whore house in Frankfurt the girls on the highest floor ,were that of black whores. These were crazy. They would almost wrestle with you to get you in their rooms.

Sorry, the story is maybe not appropiate. I had almost no contact with black girls from USA. But anyway you didn´t say something to your skin colour as it´s more latin scin colour. So it is difficult to accept your oppinion as genuine black woman oppinion.

Um. OK. Well, lots of black women in the public eye that we would all be familiar with have different skin tones: Beyonce, Whoopi Goldberg..are two black women with different hues. They are both black, no?
billy wrote:Many guys from NA tend to say that something is wrong with the NA black woman. To a degree I can understand that, as most guys want to go abroad here. So they are more extreme in their view. But as a turk I have also problems with dating turkish girls. So maybe there is something different going on.
Is NA "North America"? I think some of the men you meet who are in Germany specifically to find women, may have a skewed view of American women including black women. Their opinion is certainly not representative of all men. When I spent some time in London, some men who hit on me were from Germany and Sweden. I think some people have a natural curiosity about other people than the ones from their homeland, so maybe that's what's going on with you and Turkish women? Maybe, don't know.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

Winston wrote:Keylis,
Your IP indicates that you are from NYC? Did you meet your husband there? Can you post more pictures of you and him? Clearer pics and without masks? I'd be curious to see them.
I prefer keeping a modicum of privacy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock makes a very good point. Most white guys I know of have HORRIBLE taste in women. They choose really ugly ghetto looking women that I'd never go near. This is especially true with white expats. I don't know why. But I've noticed this too. This even includes intelligent educated white expats as well.

Why is that, I wonder?

I'm surprised Rock would say something so politically incorrect though. That's not usually like him. lol

Speaking of Rock, who is a white guy with an Asian type of face, I even think he has bad taste in women too, since he likes chubby types. No offense though. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

keylis wrote:
Ok. But how did you find this site anyway? Did you type something about "black women" in Google and find this thread somehow? I'm just curious, so I know where to put my internet marketing efforts.

So you are from NYC? What do you do there? Are you a native of NY?

keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

Winston wrote:Rock makes a very good point. Most white guys I know of have HORRIBLE taste in women. They choose really ugly ghetto looking women that I'd never go near. This is especially true with white expats. I don't know why. But I've noticed this too. This even includes intelligent educated white expats as well.

Why is that, I wonder?

I'm surprised Rock would say something so politically incorrect though. That's not usually like him. lol

Speaking of Rock, who is a white guy with an Asian type of face, I even think he has bad taste in women too, since he likes chubby types. No offense though. lol
Eh. I have heard the opposite as well..that white men get the better looking non-white women..blah blah blah.... Taste in looks are so subjective. You created this site Winston, I am assuming (I only read some of your blogs..so pardon me if I am being presumptuous) because you were tired of what you perceived as shallowness of American women right? So do you not think that it's equally as shallow for the men on this site to go on about black women's looks? If someone doesn't want to date a particular ethnicity, that is their business and their right. There is no need to degrade those ethnicities, though. Anyway, congratulations for having the wherewithal to create a truly contreversial site. I think dialogue and contreversy are good things, even if the dialogue is not what we can all agree on.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

Winston wrote:
keylis wrote:
Ok. But how did you find this site anyway? Did you type something about "black women" in Google and find this thread somehow? I'm just curious, so I know where to put my internet marketing efforts.

So you are from NYC? What do you do there? Are you a native of NY?
I will tell you exactly how I found the site. I was Googling short-term apartment rentals in Ukraine and this site was in the list of results. No, I am from Chicago. We are in New York for a bit for my husband's business.