Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Black women out of options and seeking interracial dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

keylis
Freshman Poster

Re: Look guys...

Post by keylis » January 15th, 2012, 10:04 pm

Rock wrote:
Curious as to your husband's thoughts on the tours conducted by Mark Edwards (an American who speaks virtually no Russian or Ukrainian but has a Ukraine wife 20+ years his junior) and his competitors or more broadly, matchmaking between western men and Ukrainian women. Do the socials attract the gold diggers and low quality women or are a lot of legit quality Ukraine women open to relationships with western men they don't know well? Ukraine is full of gorgeous women. It seems like a dream that a significant proportion would be open to committing with average western Joes they've only know for a short time.

As for geography, restaurants, places to stay, etc, that stuff is all pretty easy to figure out with existing sources on this forum and the Internet. Deeper inside type info u can offer on critical issues prolly has a lot more value here.
I doubt my husband has heard of Mark Edwards or knows about professional matchmaking services (though I can ask). I can tell you about his broad opinion on the matchmaking subject. When we were in Ukraine last year, we met an American man at a bar who was waiting to meet a woman in Ukraine that he met through the service. Very nice, friendly man. He looked a little nervous as he was alone, and I think he was relieved to have two people to speak English with. After chatting with this man and he left for his date I did ask my husband how he felt about Western men coming to Ukraine to look for women. He had no problem with it , he felt that many of the women who participated in these services were from poorer families and had little opportunites. Not that they are gold-diggers or don't genuinely like the Western men they meet. There are just so many more women in parts of Ukraine than men and the economy has also been shaken up worse than in America. So these women look outside of Ukraine for men, at least some of them for opportunity, for a different experience..life outside of the tourist areas can be quite hard as we saw on our last visit. Also he said that women who are a little older or with kids often use these services to find mates as well. The culture is still more traditonal in some ways than America (though that is changing) so marriage is important to a lot of Ukranian women. My husband also mentioned that the women more likely to look for a real relationship are not in the tourist areas like Odessa or Kiev more in rural areas. The more flashy, well-dressed women are sometimes professionals linked with seedy businesses that are looking to sometimes milk foreign men of money. Again, not all, but some. Anyway, this is what his opinion was on the subject.

And yes, very lovely women. What I find most striking is that a number of them have these exotic, "cat-like" faces and eyes.
Last edited by keylis on January 15th, 2012, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » January 15th, 2012, 10:08 pm

keylis wrote:I don't consider myself any great beauty
While that is an understatement, at least you and I can agree in principal on that.

I know you from another site, and I know you are not married. You are a troll that comes around to denigrate black men who are repulsed by black women like you.

You look fat in the photo; and you know if you showed your face I and others would pick your flaws apart like vultures on a corpse.

No man worth a darn would settle for the likes of you, especially an intelligent one.

Showing us a photo of your contrived "baby daddy" will not work on the guys here. You suck, and promoting yourself as desirable is a major fail.

keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis » January 15th, 2012, 10:14 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
keylis wrote:I don't consider myself any great beauty
While that is an understatement, at least you and I can agree in principal on that.

I know you from another site, and I know you are not married. You are a troll that comes around to denigrate black men who are repulsed by black women like you.

You look fat in the photo; and you know if you showed your face I and others would pick your flaws apart like vultures on a corpse.

No man worth a darn would settle for the likes of you, especially an intelligent one.

Showing us a photo of your contrived "baby daddy" will not work on the guys here. You suck, and promoting yourself as desirable is a major fail.
You finally posted something that interests me: what other site do you know me from?

odbo
Veteran Poster

enough said

Post by odbo » January 16th, 2012, 3:19 am

Introvert
Freshman Poster

Re: enough said

Post by Introvert » January 16th, 2012, 8:13 pm

The issue I have with interracial dating is that if a white man does it, he catches NO flack for it (well, maybe jokingly amongst his close male peers). Certainly nothing that merits media attention. If I do it, suddenly I'm self-hating and I'm making a statement to black women everywhere that I hate black women?? White women should give the white guys the "self-hating, hates white women" label, too! Let's be fair with our hypocrisy.

Honest question for you, keylis: do you think it's possible for interracial couples to be friends with other interracial couples? In all of my life I have never heard of even one instance of a black woman in a relationship with a white man that is friends with a black man who is in a relationship with a white woman. It's like it just can't happen in this realm of reality. The universe would implode.

keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis » January 16th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Introvert wrote:The issue I have with interracial dating is that if a white man does it, he catches NO flack for it (well, maybe jokingly amongst his close male peers). Certainly nothing that merits media attention. If I do it, suddenly I'm self-hating and I'm making a statement to black women everywhere that I hate black women?? White women should give the white guys the "self-hating, hates white women" label, too! Let's be fair with our hypocrisy.

Honest question for you, keylis: do you think it's possible for interracial couples to be friends with other interracial couples? In all of my life I have never heard of even one instance of a black woman in a relationship with a white man that is friends with a black man who is in a relationship with a white woman. It's like it just can't happen in this realm of reality. The universe would implode.
My three best friends are black American men. Each one is currently dating a white woman. We hang out as couples all the time. We just celebrated my one friend's birthday! AND...three of my cousins are married to white women.

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen » January 17th, 2012, 12:18 am

look this is our forum and we can say what we want here.who are you to tell us what we can discuss on a male forum.and some of us are not even overseas looking for white women(speaking for myself)my women is afro brasilian the only difference is she doesn't have the same f***ed up attitude like black american women.
I bet keylis doesn't come to black mens defense when black women go on talking about how black men ain't shit and ghetto ass black women beating on they're sons while yelling ya just like yo ain't shit daddy.or when they get on national television throwing black men under the bus.
but yet she is so worried about what we talk about her among our selves .if you are so happily married then why do you give a f**k.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » January 17th, 2012, 12:50 am

keylis wrote: I simply ask that you try and treat all women respectfully, even the ones you feel are not deserving.
DROP DEAD you entitlement whore. What makes you thing that ALL women should be treated with respect when most of them in the USA are as rotten as you? You are a egocentric baby momma in training, nothing more.

If anything, American women need to be treated with less and less respect, unless they show they are deserving. You propose just what would make the problem worse.

As I said before, drop your fat ass dead. Literally.

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen » January 17th, 2012, 1:11 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
keylis wrote: I simply ask that you try and treat all women respectfully, even the ones you feel are not deserving.
DROP DEAD you entitlement whore. What makes you thing that ALL women should be treated with respect when most of them in the USA are as rotten as you? You are a egocentric baby momma in training, nothing more.

If anything, American women need to be treated with less and less respect, unless they show they are deserving. You propose just what would make the problem worse.

As I said before, drop your fat ass dead. Literally.
that is hard for me to do considering how disrespectful women can be towards men they don't see as a catch.they can be really nasty.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry » January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am

Introvert wrote:The issue I have with interracial dating is that if a white man does it, he catches NO flack for it (well, maybe jokingly amongst his close male peers). Certainly nothing that merits media attention. If I do it, suddenly I'm self-hating and I'm making a statement to black women everywhere that I hate black women?? White women should give the white guys the "self-hating, hates white women" label, too! Let's be fair with our hypocrisy.

Per bold, I would have to say I definitely disagree. The self-hating phenomenon shouldn't exist whatsoever. Black women use that as a shaming tact in order to try to keep their dysfunctional tax base within their diaspora of people. Yeah, they wouldnt date that dude whom they ad-hominem-ly attacked, but because he has the same melanin and phenotype content, he is cursed and thus a Black-community yardstick is applicable inevitably. Sick "crab in the barrel" phenomenon I tell ya.

Passing the self-hating baton back to the White community only reiterates feminism which begun because of White American women's gripes against their own counterpart of men.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert » January 17th, 2012, 8:38 pm

E_Irizarry, I almost joined this site long ago to ask you who that woman in your avatar was or at least where I could see more of her.

Back on topic, I agree with you in that the self-hating name calling shouldn't exist at all, nor the shaming of men of any race. Those last few sentences that you bolded were my attempts at being facetious online. My point was that is the "justification" that we (black guys) hear from all sides for our choice. I'm not saying it's right or it's warranted. It does seem to be the first vocalized angry response by those outside of the relationship.

Keylis, I'm sincerely glad to hear that.

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya » January 17th, 2012, 9:55 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Black women are not out of options. A black guy like me is not in their radar and I am glad. They want a Ray Ray or Pookie thug type motherf***er and not someone like me. I agree with Rock 100% on his post. His post is spot on. I pretty much have no trouble with women (except black ones lol). If you ignore the mind games and shit, I could get a decent girl with little effort. Most white, Latina and middle Eastern women show interest.

I agree 100% with Rock's other posts about dating black women. I never dated one, but I have many black friends that tell me their horror stories. It ain't pretty. Imagine a white woman that men on here complain about times a quadrillion.

Yes, black women have personality problems. The worst personality traits on the planet. You have to hear constant yelling and screaming. I used to listen to my mom, aunt and female cousins talk. You need a miracle aid when it is over. I am dead serious. It is like a screeching sound travels through your ears when they speak all at once. Imagine your black girlfriend berating you 24/7. She is going to be a human typewriter once you walk into your house when you get off of work. Black women want to be your mom, lawyer, teacher, pharmacist, police officer, etc. They want to run the show.

ErikHeaven will even vouch for me on all of this. Black women are the problem. If I see one more, "why are black women single" and "where are the good black men at?" bullshit on television or online one more time...I am going on a massacre. Good black men like me are around. We are just ghosts. I am not thug enough like Waka Flocka Flame. I am too much of a nerd and I am too different. f**k you, Phoenix!

The funny thing about this option shit is the fact that many of these black women think white men want them. Well, 20/20 had some special about this and the black wife called her white husband a bum on television because he was laid off. She said she had no respect for him anymore. On television...Black women are done. Good black men like me have options with women in America. I don't have to leave the country, but I am tired of everything in America. I want something new.

Black women down to Earth? Are you serious, Winston? Black women have a personality of a tiger, a killer bee and a shark. Down to Earth? Wow. You have a lot of learning to do, man. Black women are the worst on the planet. Calling them women is an insult to all of the good women on Earth. No lie.
Hear, Hear! I couldn't agree more. Black women are the problem - every decent man would run a mile from a demanding, entitled, bitchy,... woman no matter what race they are!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis » January 18th, 2012, 1:18 am

Introvert wrote: If I do it, suddenly I'm self-hating and I'm making a statement to black women everywhere that I hate black women??
Not to me. And if anyone thinks that, that's their problem, not yours. My one contention is, if you choose to date a white women, there is no reason to spew hatred against black women. You aren't with one, OK....move on. (Not you personally, in general).[/quote]
Introvert wrote: White women should give the white guys the "self-hating, hates white women" label, too! Let's be fair with our hypocrisy.
Agree totally. There is a hypocricy. However, having black men AND black women spewing hate for members of their own ethnicity while dating someone of a different one, does not help the situation and I'll bet other ethnicities are less prone to this than our community.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » January 18th, 2012, 1:38 am

keylis wrote:
Introvert wrote: If I do it, suddenly I'm self-hating and I'm making a statement to black women everywhere that I hate black women??
Not to me. And if anyone thinks that, that's their problem, not yours. My one contention is, if you choose to date a white women, there is no reason to spew hatred against black women. You aren't with one, OK....move on. (Not you personally, in general).
Introvert wrote: White women should give the white guys the "self-hating, hates white women" label, too! Let's be fair with our hypocrisy.
Agree totally. There is a hypocricy. However, having black men AND black women spewing hate for members of their own ethnicity while dating someone of a different one, does not help the situation and I'll bet other ethnicities are less prone to this than our community.
Absolutely false. If you think black people are bad, try Asian American women. They spew hate against Asian men like you won't believe...

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man » January 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Black women are all out of options, and they only have themselves to blame. Below is a previous post on my views of black women:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:From what I've seen in the dating pool (and yes, I am even talking about young black women [as well]), I just don't have a glimmer of interest in including [black women] in my social circle or having a conversation with them. In my experience...

black women are way more bitter than American white women
they have disgusting attitudes
they are rarely if ever feminine (in demeanor or dress)
they're cold to black men and justify this with their daddy issues
in my area (Chicagoland region) 99% are ghetto and the other 1% have severe identity issues and [pretend desperately to be] emo, otaku, bisexual white girls
they are seen as low status (particularly for their behavior and government-paid, spoiled lifestyle)

As [member] djfourmoney mentioned, there can be a lot of digging to find a black woman who resembles a celebrity, but this is NOT worth my time or any decent, educated man's time (going back to [skateboardstephen's quote "Dudes just simply do not like the way black women look."]). American black women are now indeed "washed up" and have priced themselves out of the market (or gene pool, if you will). I have found that American white women (yes, the public enemy of sites like this), despite their behavioral flaws, are GENUINELY more down to earth than black women. I have discovered this just by random cold approaches in my daily life and errands - throughout several states. I can go anywhere and have a conversation with an American white woman and, unlike black women, she will be socially [non-defensive], friendly, and catch on to my courting advances without hostility. I'm certainly not praising American white women, because some of them (obviously the feminist ones with penis-envy), are bad news. However, in comparison to black women, they just know how to act right to attract and converse with a MAN better than black women ever dreamed in their little BET, Tyler Perry, Zane bubbles. I genuinely question the mental health of someone who will demonize everything about American white women (good ones included) off the bat and then expect to find closure from loud, masculine/aggressive, entitled, perm-headed, snobby, self-loathing black women. Black women are done. Seriously, when American white women are relationship-material in comparison, you KNOW black women are done.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.