Is racial diversity a strength or a hindrance?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote:It is hard to put a finger on where a society becomes diverse or not and what constitutes homogeneity.

One thing in the Philippines for one is to try to define a Filipino for it is just citizenship. Any citizen on any descent is considered Filipino in this country. They have very white people and very black and they speak so many languages, yet they get along and respect each other. There are no ethnic riots in the Philippines. Foreigners who arrive just assimilate if they want to or stay apart if they want to. No one will force them to do anything. Most people just care about how well you treat others and your money, of course.

The social system is very advanced and fair.
I think you're looking at the Philippines through rose colored lenses. It's a very class orientated system. The wealthy there wall themselves off and form extended families that rob and pillage the system through nepotism and corruption. Your average Filipino will respect each other i'm sure, sort of like your average Thai does but there's loads of discontent simmering underneath. Why do you think the Philippines went through so many violent political uprisings? In Thailand it's the same way..everything looks fine on the surface until you understand the factional fighting that goes on.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is racial diversity a strength or a hinderance?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out jared taylor talking about how racial diversity leads to violence, and why racial diversity is NEVER a "strength" but is in fact the exact opposite. He has so many irrefutable facts, proofs and arguments! Wow! This video will blow obama and liberals out of the water to kingdom come! Lol. Its a must see for liberals.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXz3gsYW9hM[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Strength for the Jews.... A weakness for the rest of us.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The thing about it is the college kids in my town are so brainwashed and walk around going " diversity yaa " and it's like look around you simpletons this place is falling apart and about to be 3rd world and these imbeciles can't even see it coming.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Mychal Massie explaining why he is tired of African-Americans blaming other people for their problems.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6q_yG2MY8[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Is diversity really a strength or not?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-JvM7Q5RE[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."