Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is the White race superior? Consider the historical facts...

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster
Posts: 140
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 1:25 am

Is the White race superior? Consider the historical facts...

Post by Boner_Jones » September 23rd, 2012, 1:24 am

Don't misunderstand... I'm not trying to be a troll... i don't hate anybody or races but... i try to be an honest dude so I have to be fearless... just like Winston...

so... here goes. another poster said in another thread that whites are superior... yeah I think that might be true cause... I mean.. look at America.. in Europe or austrailia... and then look at Africa.. or haiti or India... sorry no offense to anyone... I have black and indian friends and they are smart and nice but... I think individuals are different than groups...

Asia well... they're smart too. I admire the Japanese... they are rich but i don't know... they are different... I think those countries got rich cause they copied America and europe. I mean... we didn't get rich and developed copying the japanese or chinese.. everyone copied us... cause whites explored, invented and discovered everything...

yeah whites did some bad things but... well everyone did bad things in history... so it doesn't matter in the long run... and anyway they've done some great things too.. look how much better we are living today. Ok we have pollution,materialism and feminism, yes that is bad but... there are tradeoffs in life. And anyway i think whites will fix these problems too cause whites are good problem solvers... no one will care in 100,000 years that white people weren't nice all the time back in the 21st century...

So... if whites are superior... well... this question is gonna sound really bad, pls don't take this the wrong way but... what are the other races for? Sorry no offense to other races... i have friends from different nonwhite races and i treat them like i want to be treated. i think individuals are different than groups so I don't think i'm superior to them, hell some of them are even smarter than me...

designer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 146
Joined: July 2nd, 2012, 12:50 am

Post by designer » September 23rd, 2012, 1:50 am


WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA!


Image

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2790
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Are whites the only race earth needs?

Post by Teal Lantern » September 23rd, 2012, 2:01 am

Boner_Jones wrote:Don't misunderstand... I'm not trying to be a troll... i don't hate anybody or races but... i try to be an honest dude so I have to be fearless... just like Winston...

so... here goes. another poster said in another thread that whites are superior... yeah I think that might be true cause... I mean.. look at America.. in Europe or austrailia... and then look at Africa.. or haiti or India... sorry no offense to anyone... I have black and indian friends and they are smart and nice but... I think individuals are different than groups...

Asia well... they're smart too. I admire the Japanese... they are rich but i don't know... they are different... I think those countries got rich cause they copied America and europe. I mean... we didn't get rich and developed copying the japanese or chinese.. everyone copied us... cause whites explored, invented and discovered everything...

yeah whites did some bad things but... well everyone did bad things in history... so it doesn't matter in the long run... and anyway they've done some great things too.. look how much better we are living today. Ok we have pollution,materialism and feminism, yes that is bad but... there are tradeoffs in life. And anyway i think whites will fix these problems too cause whites are good problem solvers... no one will care in 100,000 years that white people weren't nice all the time back in the 21st century...

So... if whites are superior... well... this question is gonna sound really bad, pls don't take this the wrong way but... what are the other races for? Sorry no offense to other races... i have friends from different nonwhite races and i treat them like i want to be treated. i think individuals are different than groups so I don't think i'm superior to them, hell some of them are even smarter than me...

Need? I think the earth will do just as well after humans as before them.
There are different races of people for the same reason there are different species of dogs, apples, grass, or any other living thing -- specialization and non-sterilizing mutations as a response to environmental pressures.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

patrick
Freshman Poster
Posts: 89
Joined: May 24th, 2012, 4:29 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Are whites the only race earth needs?

Post by patrick » September 23rd, 2012, 2:08 am

Boner_Jones wrote:Don't misunderstand... I'm not trying to be a troll... i don't hate anybody or races but... i try to be an honest dude so I have to be fearless... just like Winston...

so... here goes. another poster said in another thread that whites are superior... yeah I think that might be true cause... I mean.. look at America.. in Europe or austrailia... and then look at Africa.. or haiti or India... sorry no offense to anyone... I have black and indian friends and they are smart and nice but... I think individuals are different than groups...

Asia well... they're smart too. I admire the Japanese... they are rich but i don't know... they are different... I think those countries got rich cause they copied America and europe. I mean... we didn't get rich and developed copying the japanese or chinese.. everyone copied us... cause whites explored, invented and discovered everything...

yeah whites did some bad things but... well everyone did bad things in history... so it doesn't matter in the long run... and anyway they've done some great things too.. look how much better we are living today. Ok we have pollution,materialism and feminism, yes that is bad but... there are tradeoffs in life. And anyway i think whites will fix these problems too cause whites are good problem solvers... no one will care in 100,000 years that white people weren't nice all the time back in the 21st century...

So... if whites are superior... well... this question is gonna sound really bad, pls don't take this the wrong way but... what are the other races for? Sorry no offense to other races... i have friends from different nonwhite races and i treat them like i want to be treated. i think individuals are different than groups so I don't think i'm superior to them, hell some of them are even smarter than me...
ok. i have some questions for you which you can enlight more if you want

1. if you think individuals are different from groups that must mean that their groupmentality comes from their culture, thus it's culture not race.
2. why did whites invent everything, what is everything? europe is not the craddle of world civilization, most european culture is copied from the middle east and other regions as well
3. other races, lots of questions but how about whites for exploring, asians for science, blacks for entertainment and arabs for tradition

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4639
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » September 23rd, 2012, 2:13 am

Some Asian countries are just as advanced as Western countries for example, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, S. Korea, Taiwan. Some of the less developed Asian countries like China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and parts of India are rapidly industrializing and will be in the developed category in 50 to 60 years. As for many of the African countries, well...um, no offense, but I can't think of any successful Black country except for Madagascar and South Africa (pre apartheid). You could argue Brazil, but the Whites hold most of the power and money in that country. Also, Africans seem to have this thing of blaming 'Whites and imperialism' for all their problems, yet, the Asian countries faced the same thing and succeeded in spite of that.

designer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 146
Joined: July 2nd, 2012, 12:50 am

Post by designer » September 23rd, 2012, 2:19 am

zboy1 wrote:Some Asian countries are just as advanced as Western countries for example, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, S. Korea, Taiwan. Some of the less developed Asian countries like China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and parts of India are rapidly industrializing and will be in the developed category in 50 to 60 years. As for many of the African countries, well...um, no offense, but I can't think of any successful Black country except for Madagascar and South Africa (pre apartheid). You could argue Brazil, but the Whites hold most of the power and money in that country. Also, Africans seem to have this thing of blaming 'Whites and imperialism' for all their problems, yet, the Asian countries faced the same thing and succeeded in spite of that.

Where are the Pyramids located? How did the piano come into existence? Who developed the drum? Are industrial wastelands the standard from which a people are measured? Are the Vulcans like the humans in star trek?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4639
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » September 23rd, 2012, 2:33 am

designer wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Some Asian countries are just as advanced as Western countries for example, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, S. Korea, Taiwan. Some of the less developed Asian countries like China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and parts of India are rapidly industrializing and will be in the developed category in 50 to 60 years. As for many of the African countries, well...um, no offense, but I can't think of any successful Black country except for Madagascar and South Africa (pre apartheid). You could argue Brazil, but the Whites hold most of the power and money in that country. Also, Africans seem to have this thing of blaming 'Whites and imperialism' for all their problems, yet, the Asian countries faced the same thing and succeeded in spite of that.

Where are the Pyramids located? How did the piano come into existence? Who developed the drum? Are industrial wastelands the standard from which a people are measured? Are the Vulcans like the humans in star trek?
Well, I was talking about modern times and not in the past, designer. But I do agree with your point: Egypt, Persia (Iran), Babylon (Iraq), and Ancient Africa were very successful civilizations, but that has not translated into the present era. I wonder why? I know slavery, colonialism, and racism have a lot to do with the present situation in Africa, but Asia suffered just as much as traumas as did Africa, and yet, they are now prospering. Why is that? No trying to be racist, I just think this is an interesting discussion.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2790
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » September 23rd, 2012, 4:53 am

zboy1 wrote: Well, I was talking about modern times and not in the past, designer. But I do agree with your point: Egypt, Persia (Iran), Babylon (Iraq), and Ancient Africa were very successful civilizations, but that has not translated into the present era. I wonder why? I know slavery, colonialism, and racism have a lot to do with the present situation in Africa, but Asia suffered just as much as traumas as did Africa, and yet, they are now prospering. Why is that? No trying to be racist, I just think this is an interesting discussion.
Asian oligarchs are doing well (African ones, too). If you're a prisoner trapped in one of their hell-holes while waiting for your organs to be harvested, the world looks very different.

Anywhere you see suffering on a nationwide level, it can be traced to 1) war, 2) natural disaster, or 3) ineptness / corruption at the top.
Often, you are treated to a 2-for-1 special.

Western media is happy to tell you of any troubles in Africa (you won't hear a peep about stable places like Botswana).
They won't mention that outside govts meddle in all of these places to keep chaos going.

They also won't mention troubles where the people look more like they do. Here's a story that didn't get much air play in the West.
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/belaru ... urrency-56
http://main.omanobserver.om/node/110543

"Belarus — which is under an array of sanctions from the EU over abuses of human rights — borrowed heavily from Russia to come out of its currency crisis, even handing over control of its gas pipeline network in a rescue deal. Inflation last year shot up to over 100 per cent after the country was forced to twice devalue its currency, wiping out people’s savings and leading to chaotic buying up of dollars and euros. This year the country issued a 200,000 ruble note, now worth less than $24 (18 euros), to help consumers with their purchases."

The "prosperous" West (as they nationalize pension funds) also has riots going on all over Europe, right now, but it's not on your tell-lie-vision screen.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

designer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 146
Joined: July 2nd, 2012, 12:50 am

Post by designer » September 23rd, 2012, 5:09 am

zboy1 wrote:
designer wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Some Asian countries are just as advanced as Western countries for example, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, S. Korea, Taiwan. Some of the less developed Asian countries like China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and parts of India are rapidly industrializing and will be in the developed category in 50 to 60 years. As for many of the African countries, well...um, no offense, but I can't think of any successful Black country except for Madagascar and South Africa (pre apartheid). You could argue Brazil, but the Whites hold most of the power and money in that country. Also, Africans seem to have this thing of blaming 'Whites and imperialism' for all their problems, yet, the Asian countries faced the same thing and succeeded in spite of that.

Where are the Pyramids located? How did the piano come into existence? Who developed the drum? Are industrial wastelands the standard from which a people are measured? Are the Vulcans like the humans in star trek?
Well, I was talking about modern times and not in the past, designer. But I do agree with your point: Egypt, Persia (Iran), Babylon (Iraq), and Ancient Africa were very successful civilizations, but that has not translated into the present era. I wonder why? I know slavery, colonialism, and racism have a lot to do with the present situation in Africa, but Asia suffered just as much as traumas as did Africa, and yet, they are now prospering. Why is that? No trying to be racist, I just think this is an interesting discussion.
African people had some problems a few centuries ago with something called the transatlantic slave trade. That devastated them to which even in this era they are still feeling the effects. African is a wasteland for sure. As we all know from school that African people live in savage jungles. Here are some pictures of the jungles that African people live in. Horrible savage places void of any modern civilization! http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=172756

Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster
Posts: 140
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 1:25 am

Re: Are whites the only race earth needs?

Post by Boner_Jones » September 23rd, 2012, 8:44 am

patrick wrote:
Boner_Jones wrote:Don't misunderstand... I'm not trying to be a troll... i don't hate anybody or races but... i try to be an honest dude so I have to be fearless... just like Winston...

so... here goes. another poster said in another thread that whites are superior... yeah I think that might be true cause... I mean.. look at America.. in Europe or austrailia... and then look at Africa.. or haiti or India... sorry no offense to anyone... I have black and indian friends and they are smart and nice but... I think individuals are different than groups...

Asia well... they're smart too. I admire the Japanese... they are rich but i don't know... they are different... I think those countries got rich cause they copied America and europe. I mean... we didn't get rich and developed copying the japanese or chinese.. everyone copied us... cause whites explored, invented and discovered everything...

yeah whites did some bad things but... well everyone did bad things in history... so it doesn't matter in the long run... and anyway they've done some great things too.. look how much better we are living today. Ok we have pollution,materialism and feminism, yes that is bad but... there are tradeoffs in life. And anyway i think whites will fix these problems too cause whites are good problem solvers... no one will care in 100,000 years that white people weren't nice all the time back in the 21st century...

So... if whites are superior... well... this question is gonna sound really bad, pls don't take this the wrong way but... what are the other races for? Sorry no offense to other races... i have friends from different nonwhite races and i treat them like i want to be treated. i think individuals are different than groups so I don't think i'm superior to them, hell some of them are even smarter than me...
ok. i have some questions for you which you can enlight more if you want

1. if you think individuals are different from groups that must mean that their groupmentality comes from their culture, thus it's culture not race.
2. why did whites invent everything, what is everything? europe is not the craddle of world civilization, most european culture is copied from the middle east and other regions as well
3. other races, lots of questions but how about whites for exploring, asians for science, blacks for entertainment and arabs for tradition

i don't know if group mentality only comes from one or the other... it could be both... Im saying i like all people if they are smart and nice and aren't criminals... i know lots of individual nonwhites like that but... well you gotta play the odds. I mean... ok there are some american women who are nice.. they aren't bitches but.... does that mean your gonna try to find one marry one and have kids with her and hope she doesn't ass rape you in divorce court? I mean.. maybe I'm missing out on a really nice AW but... well i don't wanna take a chance... so i won't look for one. her loss and mine. But... i can deal cause I prolly have better odds with a foreign non west woman anyway ... so i see individuals of diff races kinda like that... hope this makes sense, i'm a little tired now.

i think... european culture got a lot of things from the middle east... and China, but... they still invented and discovered a lot of things other cultures didn't. Like... science is mostly european. Advanced technology is also pretty much white to me cause... if you look at history whites in America invented a lot of things. Telephone, airplane, cars, air conditioners, tv, internet.... i could go on... medicine... not bragging, just saying this is what whites did... Asians might be good in science but... just saying the science came from white societies...

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Post by NorthAmericanguy » September 23rd, 2012, 8:50 pm

zboy1 wrote:Some Asian countries are just as advanced as Western countries for example, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, S. Korea, Taiwan. Some of the less developed Asian countries like China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and parts of India are rapidly industrializing and will be in the developed category in 50 to 60 years.
With all due respect, these Asian counties that you speak of are spin offs (when Europe meets Asia if you will) after Europeans influenced them. Had Europeans not interacted with, and opened up Asia, Asians would probably still be living like they did 1000 years ago (and that's ok) rather then driving BMW's and sporting Versace.

To give credit where it's due, Asians have improved certain aspects of European technology such as in the realm of computers and reliable automobiles.


zboy1 wrote:As for many of the African countries, well...um, no offense, but I can't think of any successful Black country except for Madagascar and South Africa (pre apartheid). You could argue Brazil, but the Whites hold most of the power and money in that country.
The African way of life has been purposely disrupted, and continues to be, because outsiders want access to the African continent which holds vast sums of wealth such as minerals, diamonds, ect.

A good book to read on the matter of the underdevelopment of Africa is, How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, by Walter Rodney




Book Review:


"This is one of the best economic histories of the past 45 years as it shows how European corporations raided the continent and left scraps. That said, Africans are not independent actors in this history. They are as much to blame -- if not more -- for selling out to the European companies."



"Rodney describes in chronological sequence the development of Africa as a continent and the way in which the Europeans interfered with it. Going from the earliest African empires and states and their social relations, via the first wave of slave-trading, to full-blown colonialism, Rodney shows us how Europeans consistently attacked, pillaged, exploited, suppressed, enslaved, divided and discriminated against Africans, and the enormous impact the various stages of slavery and colonialism had in destroying the indigenous opportunities for coming out of feudalism into capitalist and industrialized societies. It is truly remarkable, given how short a time Africa has had to develop on its own as a modern society, how quickly African states have been able to modernize, and how strong the resilience of the various African peoples is to the enormous destruction they have had to endure."





zboy1 wrote:Also, Africans seem to have this thing of blaming 'Whites and imperialism' for all their problems, yet, the Asian countries faced the same thing and succeeded in spite of that.

As far as Asians succeeding despite imperialism, that's due to the fact that Asians are use to fighting and warfare since that has been the Asiatic way of life for eons. That's why Asians are so resilient, their culture (prior to European conquest) has molded themselves into highly disciplined warriors. As previously stated, however, Asiatics could not compete with European technology.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Are whites the only race earth needs?

Post by NorthAmericanguy » September 23rd, 2012, 9:05 pm

Boner_Jones wrote: Asia well... they're smart too. I admire the Japanese... they are rich but i don't know... they are different... I think those countries got rich cause they copied America and europe.
This is how Japan got rich, if you're a history buff you will love this short video:


The Stolen Treasures of Asia (part 1 of 2)



NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Are whites the only race earth needs?

Post by NorthAmericanguy » September 23rd, 2012, 9:24 pm

Boner_Jones wrote:So... if whites are superior... well... ... what are the other races for?
Well, here is the deal on that.... The information that I have gathered is that the Caucasoid is the least oldest race on Earth with the Negroid being the oldest. Scientist have confirmed the out of Africa theory, but they keep quiet on the origin of the Caucasoid.

So, where the rabbit hole goes deep, is asking the question to the effect of where did the Caucasoid come from?

Well, the Egyptians leave the clues, and if you can read French, read the works of Jean-François Champollion.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1050
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 4:19 pm

Post by ErikHeaven » September 23rd, 2012, 9:42 pm

This stupid topic is coming up on the regular. First off The White Race did not invent a damn thing. It was white individuals. Geeks. Super smart people. Not the whole entire race. These super low minorities are in damn near all races. The rest of us can only operate the machines we cannot create them. Inventors and scientists are Gods on earth. If they were all wiped out at one time which could rebuild? Not White people only geek squad.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2790
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » September 23rd, 2012, 10:11 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:This stupid topic is coming up on the regular. First off The White Race did not invent a damn thing. It was white individuals. Geeks. Super smart people. Not the whole entire race. These super low minorities are in damn near all races. The rest of us can only operate the machines we cannot create them. Inventors and scientists are Gods on earth. If they were all wiped out at one time which could rebuild? Not White people only geek squad.
They won't believe any of this until a CME or EMP takes out the power grid and they realize the replacement parts aren't even made in the West, anymore.

Meanwhile, in the "innovative", up-by-your-bootstraps West ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=lemonade+stand+illegal

:roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”