Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is the White race superior? Consider the historical facts...

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Kradmelder » November 8th, 2016, 6:31 am

chanta76 wrote:If white people are so superior than why are white women so effed up!! You got plane loads of white guys heading to Asia or South America and slowly killing off the white race by race mixing.
Some do. The vast majority of whites, including me, will never race mix. Not even with asians. I only pomp, and have ever pomped white women.

Why do so many Asian women race mix and kill off their race by not having Asian kids?

But yes white women are farked up in mindset. Many of them anyways.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
Posts: 52
Joined: May 22nd, 2015, 1:24 am

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland » November 8th, 2016, 9:31 am

Kradmelder wrote:The black invention myth bs again. The fact that blacks still to peddle it confirms the the IQ results
If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you NEED to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race,

Something no one has not done nor has any study. But I always, sit back, invite guys like you to me give such a definition. Mainly because their fumbling attempts to define race point out just how subjective such definitions are.

In close to a decade of debating race and IQ and genetics.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific c credentials, offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

No-one has shown that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ, nor has anyone established the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement.

No one has provided an inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations. They make the claim, then they prove the claim.

The fact that they or you are incapable of doing so makes my life very easy.

Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ? What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classification ?

Those questions can obviously only be answered in arbitrary dimensions which are man-made constructs according to human perception alone. However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.

Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way. Now a scientific fact, peer-reviewed, confirmed and approved, can have political consequences. Using the simple water example, it means that public administration, set into function by politics, orders winter road service to get ready once the temperatures fall below 0°C and the roads are wet.

But yet you throw around concepts that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

The reality is that there is not only one but a multitude of deviations that those “scientists” choose to ignore. You are trying to make an absolutist claim by using extremely relative variables – variables, which (as should be obvious by now) they can’t even be bothered to define in relativist fashion.

Your argument works (to the extent that it works) on the force of rhetoric alone simply because so many people naturalize race and can’t conceive that such an important thing could be constructed by anything other than transhuman divine providence (or Mother Nature, take your pic)

In neurology no one takes IQ seriously. It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Why is that ?

I mean - Serial Killer (Ted Bundy) supposedly had an IQ off the chart. But would it be correct to say that a guy who used to slit women from their vagina to their neck was intelligent ?

Alfred Binet created IQ test’s to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

I think he was physic because he was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons and he could not have been more right, because once the certain people got a hold of it, it took on a whole new meaning.

And you talk about black people like me or Beyoku having fragile ego's. Are you being serious ?

If there is one thing I’ve learned over the years it’s this: truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing or superior they are.

They just go out, do the work, and demonstrate their excellence silently. They need no cheerleaders. Those who publicly proclaim how smart or great they are; are almost always trying to convince themselves. And given you're persistence, you're finding the job harder than you imagined.

We never really drill down to the nuts and bolts that need to be asked of guys like you, and you kind of like that.

Because you never have to actually put your ideas out there on the line to be scrutinized. You can always claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the public square.

Let’s have the debate on HBD (Human Bio-Diversity)

BRING IT.

Let’s see how the HBDers intend to address the problems of our time and indeed things they see as problems. But to honest. I don't think they will because the reason you and others believe HBD is because you need a new theory of racism that allows you to separate yourselves from the blue collar stormfronters.

So you come up with this high sounding “Scientific” theory.

You have invested too much in this and accepting the truth now would mean accepting that, all along, you have not been a “dispassionate scientist” but an ignorant fool.

And that, you cannot accept of yourself.Therefore, you will continue to bow down before the HBD altar, beating your chest, shaking your beads, and making your sacrifice to the false god of false science.

BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
Posts: 52
Joined: May 22nd, 2015, 1:24 am

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland » November 8th, 2016, 9:35 am

Traveler wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
Boner_Jones wrote:Don't misunderstand... I'm not trying to be a troll... i don't hate anybody or races but... i try to be an honest dude so I have to be fearless... just like Winston...

so... here goes. another poster said in another thread that whites are superior... yeah I think that might be true cause... I mean.. look at America.. in Europe or austrailia... and then look at Africa.. or haiti or India... sorry no offense to anyone... I have black and indian friends and they are smart and nice but... I think individuals are different than groups...

Asia well... they're smart too. I admire the Japanese... they are rich but i don't know... they are different... I think those countries got rich cause they copied America and europe. I mean... we didn't get rich and developed copying the japanese or chinese.. everyone copied us... cause whites explored, invented and discovered everything...

yeah whites did some bad things but... well everyone did bad things in history... so it doesn't matter in the long run... and anyway they've done some great things too.. look how much better we are living today. Ok we have pollution,materialism and feminism, yes that is bad but... there are tradeoffs in life. And anyway i think whites will fix these problems too cause whites are good problem solvers... no one will care in 100,000 years that white people weren't nice all the time back in the 21st century...

So... if whites are superior... well... this question is gonna sound really bad, pls don't take this the wrong way but... what are the other races for? Sorry no offense to other races... i have friends from different nonwhite races and i treat them like i want to be treated. i think individuals are different than groups so I don't think i'm superior to them, hell some of them are even smarter than me...
The most important inventions have come from Africa take (Agriculture and Metallurgy) They were both developed, independently in West Africa. Humans spent 10's of thousands of years as hunter gatherers before somebody figured out that if you plant seeds in the ground, irrigate and take care of them, you can settle in one area and not have to wander about looking for food. Seems pretty obvious, but if nobody explained it to you, you’d have no idea how it works.

Iron industry, in both smelting and forging for tools and weapons, appeared in Sub-Saharan Africa by 1200 BCE. The increased use of iron and the spread of iron-working technology led to improved weaponry and enabled farmers to expand agricultural productivity and produce surplus crops, which together supported the growth of urban city-states into empires.

Agriculture and iron smelting were two of the most important things man ever discovered

They create a foundation for so many other things.

Now I could end what I say right here. But you goaded me and I've bitten.

More black inventions ?

The writing language ? Maths ? Physics ? Modern Cities ? Government ? Law ? Astronomy ? But you see this is very hard for you to stomach because if you are a told that black people were the first to study all these disciplines’ which laid the foundation for everything that was to come.

What would that say ?

Languages ? Right off the top of my head ? Chromatographic Edo Script, Nsibidi, are three African writing systems among a number, that pre-date the arrival of Europeans on the continent.

Since we are now on the subject, what your ancestors were doing when the nubians were building pyramids or those guys in Timbuktu were collecting one of the biggest library in the world, or those guys in present day Zimbabwe were trading with gold and silver and building castles from stone ?

You know that Africans were doing this all the while the English men bathed perhaps once or twice a year ?

You do know that the perfume industry was created to cover up the rampant diseases in the court of the Sun Kig of France back in the late 1600′s because the smell of rottening felsh, infections, and other of such since they did not havea single toilet in Versailles nor used baths ? Never mind that Africans had have their perfumes for centuries by then and washed almost daily were ever water was available.

You do know that in 1700′s absolute majority of the white Europeans could not read or write ? Majority of the white Europeans could not read or write in first half of the next century either.

You do know that there were massive famines in Europe in 1800′s ?

You do know that it was only in 1800′s that the white Europeans realised that it could be a good idea to wash hands before helping at child birth or surgical operations or at all ?

You do know that the White Man had no say so in most parts of Africa until 1800′s? The funniest thing is that they died in there and could not live there because they had no idea how to survive there. The crucial point came when they realised that perhaps they should learn something from the natives, like kinine, the only working medicine against malaria, which by the way, the Africans had used and known for centuries by then. And this happened in late 1800′s, not before.

So if you want to take in all of human history, that is the 100 thousand years modern man has been on the planet, not just the last 300 years where Northern white Europeans have got their act together and not just the bit we live in, then the Egyptians and Moors are by far the most inventive. They invented stuff like, oh, civilization. They have been on top for 40% of human history, more than twice as long as whites.

And here is the thing.

I don't deny white people their inventions. Sure white people have invented good things,. Happy now ?

But at the same 99.9999999% of white people have invented nothing.

Also notice the double standard

When white people do good like inventions ?

They don't try to find others who have invented (Well maybe the odd token Asian)

When white people do something bad like slavery ?

They try to find other people who have done bad, hence the "African sold slaves" "Arabs sold them"

White people want to claim and take pride in the good things from their past – inventions made, battles won, rights fought for, etc – but then act as if the bad things have nothing to do with them – like slavery, genocide and rights not fought for. But you cannot have it both ways.

Likewise, if the good inventions are proof of the intelligence of whites, then slavery and genocide are proof of the great evil of whites. You cannot claim one without the other.

Or: If slavery and genocide came about through the workings of human nature under a particular set of circumstances – if anyone else would have done the same thing – then the same goes for the inventions too.

Given that China and India now produce at least twice as many engineers as America and the UK, no one will be making the white inventor argument in a hundred years. Instead they will be making the Chinese inventor argument.

Chinese and Indians kids will probably go around bragging how their gang is the smartest and most inventive.

Going back even further in the Palolithic era, apart from spear and flute in Germany and canoe in Australia. The major inventions were almost all from Africa including cooking and mining. From 10000 to 1000 BC, the list is dominated by India ( Indus Valley ), China , Egypt and the Middle-East( Mesopotamia ).

Barely any European name is there.

Since 1000 BC Greece and Rome starts to appear on the list. It is also important to note the nature of the inventions. Indian inventions included toilet, bathroom, drainage, plastic surgery, cataract surgery, early form of chess.

Chinese inventions included trebuchet, gunpowder, compass, suspension bridge, rotary fan, paper, printing press, gun.

Egyptian inventions ? (Where do I begin ?) Included metal block printing, fountain pen, astrolabic quadrant, hand cannon, explosive, sciences, maths, chemistry, government and an emphasis of the kind of tools used in architecture.

Black Moorish inventions included street lighting, talc, libaries, police force.

Middle Eastern inventions included various lamps, pharmacy and various astronomical, optical and medical instruments. Pinhole camera, magnifying lens and inhalation anaesthetic.

I could spend several thousand words referring you to the evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike, which demonstrates both the racism and absurdity of your arguments.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself, seeing as how it will be far more adequately presented therein than I could do here.

You can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, and Walter Rodney, Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects, you can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British.

Ever heard of Jagadish Chandra Bose from India ? This is a guy who got zero attention for works on radio transmission. More names of non-whites would have appeared in the list of inventors.

NOW I KNOW YOU WILL NOT DISPUTE THIS. YOU WILL DISMISS IT

You choose which facts you wishes to believe in. It is part of how your racist delusion works. If you are going to overlook whatever facts of history that do not suit your argument, then it is pointless to say anything to you. You are locked in your own self-delusion and nothing I say will make any difference.

You are taught from a white Euro-centric point of view then you argue from the Eurocentric point as fact

“Where are the black scientists / inventors “ you will scream.

It is not about who invents, but who gets the ownership and thus claim it for oneself. It is about who gets the patent first. US and UK companies and business people have done it for ages. They see an idea, invention, something which is common somewhere else, go back home, patent it and claim the rights. After that they become the inventors and OWNERS of the said product, no matter how many centuries it has been used by other people in their culture
Do you actually expect people to believe all this black supremacy BS?
Point out one thing I said which is incorrect.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1878
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by chanta76 » November 10th, 2016, 11:04 pm

blackguyfromEngland,

Let say your right. And blacks are great inventors. That would also mean there should be great thinkers among the black race but lets look at Africa. With all your belief that blacks are smart . They so far haven't shown any evidence of cooperation of development among the African race in Africa. I think that's why other race people assume that blacks are behind . In think in 40 years from now . Not much will changes in Africa. Maybe some slight development but will lag behind.

Blacks that immigrate to any other nations tend to be in the lower social economics class. Blacks in UK. Blacks in USA..tend to be in the lower social economics class. It's like why is this? It can't be always racism which blacks like to blame.

BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
Posts: 52
Joined: May 22nd, 2015, 1:24 am

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland » November 11th, 2016, 3:06 am

chanta76 wrote:blackguyfromEngland,

Let say your right. And blacks are great inventors. That would also mean there should be great thinkers among the black race but lets look at Africa. With all your belief that blacks are smart . They so far haven't shown any evidence of cooperation of development among the African race in Africa. I think that's why other race people assume that blacks are behind . In think in 40 years from now . Not much will changes in Africa. Maybe some slight development but will lag behind.

Blacks that immigrate to any other nations tend to be in the lower social economics class. Blacks in UK. Blacks in USA..tend to be in the lower social economics class. It's like why is this? It can't be always racism which blacks like to blame.
Well you know the answer to this, and the sarcastic tone, does not erase the fact that you know

It's because white people went into the lands of black people, robbed them of their land, colonized and put them under their yoke and way. So white people are in a superior position because of the wickedness of your white forefathers.

So all the problems concerning Africa and black people are the result of white people and white supremacy and there is not one major problem you can name on this planet that affect masses of people that is not the result of white supremacy. There is not one blade of grass, one molecule of air, that is free of white supremacy.

Let's look at the example of Sierra Leone which is a former British colony on the West Coast of Africa. They won independence from Britain in 1961 with the establishment of neocolonialism as in the rest of Africa. Yet - Sierra Leone is one of the most impoverished countries in the world. Most of the people live on less than a dollar a day. It has the highest infant mortality in the world and the life expectancy for men is 38 years.

Now because you don't know anything about African politics, you'd say they'd stupid

But Sierra Leone has lots of natural resources Diamonds (some of the best in the world) Titanium ore (red) in the aerospace industry – for example in aircraft engines and air frames; for replacement hip joints; for pipes, etc, in the nuclear, oil and chemical industries where corrosion is likely to occur. Bauxite used for aluminum Gold Chromite (green) used in stainless steel.

As in the rest of Africa the profits and benefits of Sierra Leone’s natural resources are in Europe and North America. Former British colonizers continue to control the economy, the military and the governing of Sierra Leone — neocolonialism leaving only crumbs. Along with other imperialist states they continue to extract the wealth.

The reality is DeBeers is the key figure behind the issue of diamonds in Siere Leone. African miners are forced to work for almost nothing. Only a few workers actually get a salary–from 30 cents to $2 a day. Meanwhile Nicky Oppenheimer and CEOs of DeBeers–one world’s richest men worth 3 billion dollars.

Africa is the birthplace of civilization.

All science, mathematics, art, philosophy, religion and archeology originated in Africa. Sierra Leone and most of West Africa was part of the African civilisation of Mali (the people called it Manden) from 1235 to 1645 — ended by the enslavement of African people.

One of its cities Timbuktu was a centre of learning, people came from everywhere to study and to enjoy the lively social and artistic culture. There was a medical school that taught delicate eye operations to remove cataracts. Mansa Musa was one of the famous rulers of Mali in the 1300s. He brought architects and scholars into Mali. His rule was known for prosperity and stability of the country as well as for artistic, educational and technological achievement.

Europe in the middle ages was backwards, disease ridden, poor oppressed and warlike.In the 1300s the plague swept through Europe killing up to a half of the population and destroying the already impoverished agricultural economy of feudalism.

Europe rescued itself by its assault on Africa.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1878
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by chanta76 » November 12th, 2016, 6:21 pm

blackguyfrom England,

This is where your problem lies. Let say your right. It;s all white men fault. You think white men will come to your rescue? I think not.

Black people has to save black people. Black people has to work and cooperate and rebuild Africa. That's not happening . If you say it's white men fault. Again..the only thing your proving is that the white men is smarter than the black men. white men was able to out smart the black men and keep them backwards.

Let;s look at Asians. After the Korean civil war. South Korea was poor. Dirt poor. You even had US military trying to take advantage but the Korean worked hard. sacrifice them selves to rebuild their country. The same applies to Japan after WW2 and getting nuked. Both South Korea and Japan lacks natural resources and depended on the people to rebuild the country.

I can understand not all African countries will be developed but I can't think of single country out of Africa that is really developed. That's is sad. Black people just want to blame white people. LEt say it is white people fault. You think white people will help you? f**k no.

Blacks got to work hard sacrifice themselves to rebuild their nation. I just don't see that. I think it's culture.

I live in NYC. You have African immigrants that come to NYC. I met some Senegalese. They are some of the most slyest people around. Will cheat on you . I met folks from Ghana and Nigeria a bit better and some do work hard but some of them are just plain dense in the head.

And with black americans. Because they have this anger towards white people. They are so angry that they don't take the time to work on themselves. They don't take the time to focus on solving their own community problems.

again YOU CANNOT DEPEND ON WHITE PEOPLE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.

The problem is that black people want white people to save them.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28178
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Winston » November 17th, 2016, 9:24 pm

Here's an interesting question I never thought of. Why is the WHITE race the only race that has a diversity of colors in their hair and eyes? Other races have more homogenous colors in their hair aad eyes. This is something unique to the white race.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8GTxNEFkE[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
Posts: 52
Joined: May 22nd, 2015, 1:24 am

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland » November 18th, 2016, 12:17 am

Winston wrote:Here's an interesting question I never thought of. Why is the WHITE race the only race that has a diversity of colors in their hair and eyes? Other races have more homogenous colors in their hair aad eyes. This is something unique to the white race.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8GTxNEFkE[/youtube]
That's a sign mongrelization. Mongrel dogs have different colours. Pedigree dogs are uniform in colour. Black people are uniform

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5064
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Moretorque » November 18th, 2016, 1:09 am

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
Winston wrote:Here's an interesting question I never thought of. Why is the WHITE race the only race that has a diversity of colors in their hair and eyes? Other races have more homogenous colors in their hair aad eyes. This is something unique to the white race.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8GTxNEFkE[/youtube]
That's a sign mongrelization. Mongrel dogs have different colours. Pedigree dogs are uniform in colour. Black people are uniform

Don't be blaming the whites for all this, YOU the BLACKMAN went to Europe and turned into a lily white cracker and the cracker is just a modified Blackman so quit flapping your jaw about it......

Yes the Blackman is the greatest inventor because all inventions by humanity were made possible by blacks because they are humanity
Last edited by Moretorque on November 18th, 2016, 1:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Time to Hide!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5064
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Moretorque » November 18th, 2016, 2:09 am

Winston wrote:Here's an interesting question I never thought of. Why is the WHITE race the only race that has a diversity of colors in their hair and eyes? Other races have more homogenous colors in their hair aad eyes. This is something unique to the white race.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8GTxNEFkE[/youtube]
A lot of white traits are going extinct and the more dominant black genes are phasing them out, the whites are a fluke I guess from being locked in that region for 10's of thousands of years.... Yes I am sure some of the genetic engineering was for sex appeal to reproduce.

This is speculation but white European males have been known to be very visual and this is one of the reasons more than likely they have been known to be very creative builders so it would seem nature may have geared the women to match the male psyche....

In any event I find some white woman in the age group from 16 to 25 to be by far the most beautiful women on the planet, that one in a million beauty that takes your breath away is usually white and it may have very well came about to please the aspect of the European males visual cravings.......

Mind over matter shall we say.
Time to Hide!

mattyman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: September 12th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by mattyman » November 18th, 2016, 2:59 am

Great post guys,

Regarding the OP, Europe and America are not brilliant, they just simply kicked away the same ladders by which they ascended and have stopped others from doing so; rigging the market in their favour. Just checkout Ha Joon Chang’s work, all will be explained.

On the flip side, why is no-one singing praises that these’ wonderful’ white countries and their races have some of the worst mental health, the worst lack of community and the worst levels of loneliness not on the planet, but in all creation? They’ve got something right that We’ve got wrong.

Regarding white people being bread out, that was probably a prompt in making the post, but in honesty, I don’t think it’s as bad as you might think. You’re beef is mainly against the political correctness against openly talking about the stuff. Political correctness actively encourages the very attitudes that it's against.

On thing I will say is the title, even thought there’s some great stuff, it just doesn’t give the right impression to anyone that's reading the post. A better title might be 'why can't we talk about the reasons why white-centric countries are so dominant'?

mattyman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: September 12th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by mattyman » November 18th, 2016, 2:59 am

Great post guys,

Regarding the OP, Europe and America are not brilliant, they just simply kicked away the same ladders by which they ascended and have stopped others from doing so; rigging the market in their favour. Just checkout Ha Joon Chang’s work, all will be explained.

On the flip side, why is no-one singing praises that these’ wonderful’ white countries and their races have some of the worst mental health, the worst lack of community and the worst levels of loneliness not on the planet, but in all creation? They’ve got something right that We’ve got wrong.

Regarding white people being bread out, that was probably a prompt in making the post, but in honesty, I don’t think it’s as bad as you might think. You’re beef is mainly against the political correctness against openly talking about the stuff. Political correctness actively encourages the very attitudes that it's against.

On thing I will say is the title, even thought there’s some great stuff, it just doesn’t give the right impression to anyone that's reading the post. A better title might be 'why can't we talk about the reasons why white-centric countries are so dominant'?

BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
Posts: 52
Joined: May 22nd, 2015, 1:24 am

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland » November 18th, 2016, 6:50 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:Here's an interesting question I never thought of. Why is the WHITE race the only race that has a diversity of colors in their hair and eyes? Other races have more homogenous colors in their hair aad eyes. This is something unique to the white race.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8GTxNEFkE[/youtube]
A lot of white traits are going extinct and the more dominant black genes are phasing them out, the whites are a fluke I guess from being locked in that region for 10's of thousands of years.... Yes I am sure some of the genetic engineering was for sex appeal to reproduce.

This is speculation but white European males have been known to be very visual and this is one of the reasons more than likely they have been known to be very creative builders so it would seem nature may have geared the women to match the male psyche....

In any event I find some white woman in the age group from 16 to 25 to be by far the most beautiful women on the planet, that one in a million beauty that takes your breath away is usually white and it may have very well came about to please the aspect of the European males visual cravings.......

Mind over matter shall we say.
I get sick and tired of this "whites are dying out" argument. They even say this argument in Russia. A place were the blk population is next to none.

The face of black woman can turn me on. White women have to be naked to have the same.

It's rare that I've seen white women who I think is breath takeningly beautiful. Scarlet Johannsen, Taylor Swft, Angelina Jolie, Kate Upton are nowhere near that.

I mean look at the 100 most beautiful women list (http://www.wonderslist.com/most-beautif ... n-of-2016/)

Selena Gomez was number one

Image

Pixie Lott was number five

Image

I mean - Were they drunk ?

Granted this is more aimed at celeb but even the white women in the hardcore modelling world are not stunners

Take the world number one model Fisele

Image

She looks like a tranny. She's always had 'man' look about her

But that's only me.

The only white women who I would say is stunning is Ursuala Andress. I mean if all white women liked her (Below) then you guys who bleat on about how fine white women are, may have a point. But most don't, not one in million, but one in a billion

Image

But that's my opinion

Citizen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 324
Joined: August 1st, 2016, 11:01 pm

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Citizen » November 18th, 2016, 10:40 pm

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:I get sick and tired of this "whites are dying out" argument. They even say this argument in Russia. A place were the blk population is next to none.

The face of black woman can turn me on. White women have to be naked to have the same.

It's rare that I've seen white women who I think is breath takeningly beautiful. Scarlet Johannsen, Taylor Swft, Angelina Jolie, Kate Upton are nowhere near that.

I mean look at the 100 most beautiful women list (http://www.wonderslist.com/most-beautif ... n-of-2016/)

Selena Gomez was number one

European populations are definitely a smaller percentage of the global population. I made a thread on historical populations. I kept it simple and explained what was going on.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=32551

That Ursula Andress, even at a young age, is not particularly attractive to me. To put it in kid at a candy store picking his favorite candy terms I would not bar fine her.

There are beautiful women in all races, colors and creeds. The great thing is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Stupid writers of television and magazines can only tell you what they think is beautiful or what they want to be considered beautiful. They cannot tell you what you think is beautiful. You think Ursula Andress was a beautiful woman but I do not. We would not have had to compete for her. Neither of us would bother fighting for Giselle, Scar Jo, Tswift, AngJo, or Upton but lots of guys would. :)

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5064
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Moretorque » November 19th, 2016, 12:35 am

I think all races are beautiful as well but some white women the very rare ones just seem to push the envelope. The most beautiful legs, ass's, hips, tit's, skin color and tone, eyes , hair, pussies, and even skeletal structure seem to fall upon white women. I am talking the rarest of rare of the outer most beautiful distinct features.

They have a very very broad spectrum of variations but it's very short lived as they go to hell after about 30 or so.....
Time to Hide!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”