Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

skateboardstephen wrote:The thing about people like these guys posting negative comments it that they really don't want to see the Black community become successful and productive and gain wealth.They complain about EBT cards and all that bull shit but if they could change every thing in the Black community with magic tomorrow they wouldn't.They want to see the Black community in shambles it gives the someone to scapegoat.
Bingo, which is why I rarely pay these white guys any attention when they start complaining about how "bad" they have it in society. Though I have my issues with black people( too many of them are under/submit to the Eurocentric spell), white people that complain about the world get no response from me.

If anything, what's happening to the average white man now is Karma. Until we reunite as the gods we are( study the Stargate concept if you haven't), then black people will forever be lost in Eurocentricity.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

ChosenTraveler wrote:It's interesting that when faced with a perspective not their own, white men resort to acting like females( i.e. shaming tactics, accusations with little veracity).

To allude to my earlier point,significant portions of white men aren't ready to travel abroad for they have characteristics of the very feminists they claim they don't like.

White men don't hate feminism; they hate the fact that black men, and other men of "color" have equal footing in both careers, academic fields and choices of mates. Black men can't expect to link up with men that once acted, and still do, in the role of oppressor. Honestly, I feel that white men have absolutely nothing to complain about in America: they founded the country on the resources of ancient lands, now they must suffer their karma.
This comment would have to be one of the biggest logical fallacies I have ever seen!

Change "White Men" to just "men", and "Black Men" to "Women", and you are pretty much speaking just like a feminist.

"MEN don't hate feminism; they hate the fact that WOMEN, (and other men of "color") have equal footing in both careers, academic fields and choices of mates. WOMEN can't expect to link up with MEN that once acted, and still do, in the role of oppressor. Honestly, I feel that MEN have absolutely nothing to complain about in America…"
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I think all people are racists to some degree.
Its only natural to be that way, look at history
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

ChosenTraveler wrote:Bingo, which is why I rarely pay these white guys any attention when they start complaining about how "bad" they have it in society. Though I have my issues with black people( too many of them are under/submit to the Eurocentric spell), white people that complain about the world get no response from me.
Thank god I don't live in the USA. It's bad enough women attacking my gender and dismissing my point of view, let alone blacks doing the same with my skin color.
ChosenTraveler wrote:If anything, what's happening to the average white man now is Karma.
Well done...spoken like a TRUE feminist!
ChosenTraveler wrote:Until we reunite as the gods we are( study the Stargate concept if you haven't), then black people will forever be lost in Eurocentricity.
A black supremacist comment? And you are the one who whines about "racism"!
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Re: Why is white pride a taboo but other ethnic prides are n

Post by leavingusa »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Have you noticed something? If you are black, latino or asian, you are allowed to have pride for your heritage. But if you are white, and you say you have white pride, then you are seen as a racist, white supremacist, or KKK member. Why is that? Why the double standard?

You can say that you have Irish pride, or that you are proud to be Italian or Greek. But you can't say that you are proud to be white. Why is that?

I remember in college there were student clubs such as Asian Alliance, or the Spanish Club, but no student clubs called White Alliance. How come? lol

Why the reverse discrimination?

Is this a way of bringing whites down because they have had too much power and have oppressed many other ethnicities, such as blacks and Native Americans?
White is a racial caste designation, black is viewed as an ethnic designation associated with a national subculture. White, in and of itself, was used a basis to subjugate persons of color while black was used for just the opposite.
Nothing more should be said here after contrarians post.This tread was a dumb question winnie sorry.
I agree for different reasons. The sheer rationalization and blatant hypocrisy left me breathless.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

ladislav wrote:Because there is no such nationality as white except in the self designations on US documents. Black people in the US were morphed into an ethnicity of sorts with music and arts and all. Now, "whites" do not have an ethnic root strong enough to be a cultural group. Plus no such ethnicity exists in Europe.
Now, can you imagine a white music festival with white food? What would it be? It is too weak a group to form anything of cultural cohesiveness - no language of its own, no food, plus it is 200 years old as a" group" anyway.
C'mon man that was weak racist nonsense. White is a race, another name for Caucasian.

You start out talking about white people have no culture and then switch to saying white Americans specifically have no culture.

This is a nation of white European immigrants, that is our heritage and to say there is no white music or cuisine is laughable.

Show me the cohesive black language and food.
Last edited by leavingusa on December 15th, 2012, 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

djfourmoney wrote:
Jester wrote:
ladislav wrote: Now, can you imagine a white music festival with white food?
:lol:

I do have to admit, that does sound pretty bad.
Its called Oktoberfest

Sometimes its called Renaissance Fair
For you, KFC and watermelon.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

White pride is usually a statement by white racist groups saying we are proud to be better than Blacks and anyone not White. Black and Brown pride is saying despite being told we are inferior and iy's bad to be Black/Brown we are proud to be it because we know no one is better than us and we are equal to ALL mankind. Moral of the story nothing wrong with being proud of being White but you don't have to put down other colors and physical features to be proud of who you are.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:White pride is usually a statement by white racist groups saying we are proud to be better than Blacks and anyone not White. Black and Brown pride is saying despite being told we are inferior and iy's bad to be Black/Brown we are proud to be it because we know no one is better than us and we are equal to ALL mankind. Moral of the story nothing wrong with being proud of being White but you don't have to put down other colors and physical features to be proud of who you are.

I concur with this statement. However, most white men, after centuries of thievery, deception and murder won't understand this fundamental mentality. As I've said before, and is reflected by today's date( 12-21-12), this is the day that the original people of the Earth reclaim their value systems, their governments and their archaic spiritual systems. On a metaphysical level, The Edomites( white men) are terrified of this day because it signals their end, as more people of color are awakening to the sham that is America, Eurocentric society and these false flag attacks that have played out since this beginning of this millennium.

I say let the Edomite have his false sense of pride. When you see through their lies, you'll see they have little history( maybe 200 years of hegemony), and I'm being generous at that.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

seoulbro
Freshman Poster

Post by seoulbro »

I don't have a problem with Germans or Irish or any other European ethnic group celebrating their heritage. What I do have a problem with are violent thugs who beat people up for the crime of not being white. We discuss some of these issues on the Asian Canadian Forum.
http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... 5444#p5444
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

ChosenTraveler wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:White pride is usually a statement by white racist groups saying we are proud to be better than Blacks and anyone not White. Black and Brown pride is saying despite being told we are inferior and iy's bad to be Black/Brown we are proud to be it because we know no one is better than us and we are equal to ALL mankind. Moral of the story nothing wrong with being proud of being White but you don't have to put down other colors and physical features to be proud of who you are.

I concur with this statement. However, most white men, after centuries of thievery, deception and murder won't understand this fundamental mentality. As I've said before, and is reflected by today's date( 12-21-12), this is the day that the original people of the Earth reclaim their value systems, their governments and their archaic spiritual systems. On a metaphysical level, The Edomites( white men) are terrified of this day because it signals their end, as more people of color are awakening to the sham that is America, Eurocentric society and these false flag attacks that have played out since this beginning of this millennium.

I say let the Edomite have his false sense of pride. When you see through their lies, you'll see they have little history( maybe 200 years of hegemony), and I'm being generous at that.

Chosentraveler agreed with me??? What a surprise. Hehe
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:

Chosentraveler agreed with me??? What a surprise. Hehe

Lol

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

I guess I expect everyone to be against me..well..they kinda are but it's not as deadly as I thought it would be hehe.
ChineseChristian
Freshman Poster

Post by ChineseChristian »

Okay, I don't want to go into issues of national or ethnic pride...but I somehow have the mild impression that most people who frequently focus on "white pride" consciously or subconsciously think of minorities as genetically inferior.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ChineseChristian wrote:Okay, I don't want to go into issues of national or ethnic pride...but I somehow have the mild impression that most people who frequently focus on "white pride" consciously or subconsciously think of minorities as genetically inferior.
I apologize for jumping in without having read the whole thread...

but isn't White Pride quite similar to the anti-imperialist stance that Yakuza takes, for example?

Whites wanting to have their own culture, without forced cultural imperialism?

I think that's a better analogy than to Black Pride etc (I agree with the lady's point above, I do think it is not about equality).