Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Freethinker George Jettison here makes some good points about the double standards against white pride in America.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Winston wrote:Freethinker George Jettison here makes some good points about the double standards against white pride in America.

Why are you out of anyone the forum still trying to argue this point, when we all ready explained why. It is because the white identidey was created to give people certain opportunities while others out of the group are looked down upon. People of European ancestry do celebrate their heritage, what the f**k is St.Patricks day for then?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:In order to colonize a country the Jews etc. have to suppress the dominant culture. In the West, North European Protestant culture is dominant, so that is being suppressed. Peripheral cultures that are currently no threat to the elite are being promoted to act as a foil against the dominant culture. Of course if these peripheral cultures were ever considered a threat to the elite then they would be taken down a peg or two as well.
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:I have a question. Why are niggers, trolls (ChosenTraveler) and jews responding to this as if they have anything pertinent to say? Maybe the media conditioning is getting to your heads??? Let me remind you clowns of something. Just because females, Jews, and "the black guy" are smarter than the evil white man on tv, always teaching clueless whitey how its done, doesn't make it so.....

I don't see too many outsiders poking their noses into the "black" topics. I don't even read most of those threads because I ain't black, shit doesn't concern me and it would be rude to dominate the discussion. But the notion of letting people have self-determination or a sub-culture free from outside approval is one that the parasites known as "minorities" in the decadent west demand for themselves but aren't interested in when it concerns their host - whites or WASPs.

So why did I just read through a wall of mind-numbing bullshit posts known as page 1 of this thread?...
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ChosenTraveler wrote:It's interesting that when faced with a perspective not their own, white men resort to acting like females( i.e. shaming tactics, accusations with little veracity).

To allude to my earlier point,significant portions of white men aren't ready to travel abroad for they have characteristics of the very feminists they claim they don't like.
There are NO Blacks, and not too many Whites, where I live. I can assure you that the Plight of Black America does not occupy me much, except here on HA. Granted, I have learned a lot on HA, from Black men, and also from Asian men -- folks whom I am not around much. New perspectives. But if you now barge into a thread on White pride, and try to tell Whites they can't have pride, can't be proud -- everything in me wants to say: So who the f**k are you?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OK I am going to leave my foregoing posts up.... but I am also going to desist here. This thread is what we from the South call a "tar-baby" (old African fable, look it up). Meaning, a pointless fight. I am not against any man here getting a woman to his liking and founding a new race of over-intellectual HA'ers of whatever hue or tone.

I am not going to accuse Winston of being a provocateur here - OK, he is, dammit.

I need to let this go.

The goddamn Black guys on HA are FAR more my allies and friends than the average brain-dead red-state White Zombie supporting the Pentagon and the IRS.

I am sure that Cornfed and Odbo agree with this, when they are calm at least.

I haven't read to the end of this thread but I am standing the f**k down.

Sorry if I have given offense to my brothers-in-arms.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:It's interesting that when faced with a perspective not their own, white men resort to acting like females( i.e. shaming tactics, accusations with little veracity).

To allude to my earlier point,significant portions of white men aren't ready to travel abroad for they have characteristics of the very feminists they claim they don't like.
There are NO Blacks, and not too many Whites, where I live. I can assure you that the Plight of Black America does not occupy me much, except here on HA. Granted, I have learned a lot on HA, from Black men, and also from Asian men -- folks whom I am not around much. New perspectives. But if you now barge into a thread on White pride, and try to tell Whites they can't have pride, can't be proud -- everything in me wants to say: So who the f**k are you?
Maybe in some prior threads, I was against AmericanInMexico. He wasn't a bad person. He is not a White nationlist/supremacist. He just likes White-looking women, and probably feels that people should stick with their own. Needless to say, he is cooler now than he was then. I hope all is well for him.

I feel that White pride is not a bad thing if they don't use it to dominate. Self-recognizance is a wonderful self-aware thing. It's just that power against others with the self-pride that bothers me; racism wouldn't be racism if the element of power were not an integral part.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Jester wrote:

Maybe in some prior threads, I was against AmericanInMexico. He wasn't a bad person. He is not a White nationlist/supremacist. He just likes White-looking women, and probably feels that people should stick with their own. Needless to say, he is cooler now than he was then. I hope all is well for him.

I feel that White pride is not a bad thing if they don't use it to dominate. Self-recognizance is a wonderful self-aware thing. It's just that power against others with the self-pride that bothers me; racism wouldn't be racism if the element of power were not an integral part.
+1 and thanks.

I feel like a rat trying to get out of the maze. Being baited to fight the other rats just doesn't do much good.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Ghost wrote:If this was a rational society, racial pride (regardless of whatever race it is) would not be considered a taboo, but rather a ridiculous, absurd idea. After all, being born with a certain skin color or ethnicity is not an accomplishment. It makes as much sense as being proud of being born with a certain color of eyes or hair.

Go help create a better culture or leave a rotten one and go live within a superior culture. Be proud of that if you wish. Culture dominates the world and gives humanity its value or takes away from it, and it is something meaningful and useful unlike skin colors or ethnicities.
I am going to try to answer your question from a black perspective. The reason the concept of being proud of you color (black for expample) is because the self esteem of Blacks (even in Brazil as well) are beaten down by a society that favors Europeans and European features. This is why black women wearing their natual hair instead of some wig or weave is a political statment and seen as going against to grain. I am proud of my hair and features as a black person despite being told by white media and society that i am ugly and less of a human for being African. This all started from white racsim. i see no problem in whites being proud of being white by the way.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Theirs nothing wrong with white pride, but when you see the type of shyt on this forum posted by racists white males makes you wonder??? As a black male I am told that we are treated better in "Certain" Countries Why is there some sick infatuation with the black race, why do you go out of your way to justify you are SUPERIOR to a race of people that you consider sub-human. Seems there's a level of insecurity, When black males arrived on the shores of Vietnam and on into combat there were notes tied to trees in the jungle "BLACK MAN GO HOME THIS IS NOT YOUR FIGHT" even back then other Countries new about the level of racism in Americunt. The Great Muhammad Ali spoke out and was stripped of his HW Title and spent a year in jail. So when we look at the bigger picture whos' Really "HAPPIER ABROAD"!!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

And why is "Winston" even care about what a group of people is "Celebrating" that treat "Asian Males" like shyt their women in America seem to be afraid of you, well they don't even acknowledge you. Why waste time Worried about a group of people in America not all, but some, who marginalize and ostracize any group of people for the color of their skin. Look at some of the dumb asses on this forum who say shyt like whites invented every thing "We discoverd America" This land was already inhibited by Native Americans and Mexicans.I've heard White people say shyt like "go back to Mexico" . And I'm like take your ass back to Europe this was theirs before your ancestors came here robbed and pilfered the land. And for that Cunt Licker who stated that whites invented everything heres a list for you Colonial Fag Phuking, Tea guzzling, idiot wanna be recognized idiot a$$!!

Nathaniel Alexander
Invented an improved folding chair.
Virgie Ammons
Ammons invented a fireplace dampener.
Benjamin Banneker
His inventive spirit would lead him to be called the "first African American inventor." Banneker published a noted Farmers' Almanac.
Janet Emerson Bashen
Janet Emerson Bashen is an African-American businesswoman and inventor.
Patricia Bath
The first African American woman doctor to receive a patent for a medical invention.
Andrew Jackson Beard
Beard received a patent for a railroad car coupler and a rotary engine.
Andrew Jackson Beard - Patents
The original patent drawings of Andrew Jackson Beard.
Miriam E. Benjamin
Benjamin was the second black woman in history to receive a patent. She received a patent for an invention she called 'a Gong and Signal Chair for Hotels.'
Henry Blair
Henry Blair was the second black inventor in history to be issued a patent by the United States Patent Office.
Bessie Blount
Blount invented a device to help disabled persons eat.
Sarah Boone
An improvement to the ironing board (U.S. Patent #473,653) was invented by African American Sarah Boone on April 26, 1892.
Otis Boykin
Boykin invented an improved 'Electrical Resistor' used in computers, radios, television sets and a variety of electronic devices.
Charles Brooks
C. B. Brooks invented a street sweeper truck for which he was issued a patent on March 17, 1896.
Phil Brooks
Black inventor, Phil Brooks patented a disposable syringe.
Henry Brown
Henry Brown patented a "receptacle for storing and preserving papers on November 2, 1886" It was special in that it kept the papers separated. Perhaps an early forerunner in filofax history?
Marie Brown
Invented a video home survelance security system.
Norman K Bucknor
African American inventor and GM engineer Norman Bucknor is a prolific patent holder
John Albert Burr
Patented an improved rotary blade lawn mower.
George Washington Carver
Agricultural chemist, George Washington Carver invented three hundred uses for peanuts and hundreds more uses for soybeans, pecans, and sweet potatoes. More than anyone else in history.
George Washington Carver - Help for the Hard Times - Pamphlet
George Washington Carver wrote the pamphlet Help for the Hard Times
Benjamin S. Carson
Benjamin Carson was a pioneer in surgery technology
Emmett W. Chappelle
Chappelle was a biochemist, photobiologist, astrochemist and black inventor.
John Christian
John Christian invented and patented new lubricants used in high flying aircraft and NASA space missions.
Donald Cotton
Donald Cotton invented propellants for nuclear reactors.
David Crosthwait
Black inventor, David Crosthwait holds 39 patents for heating systems and temperature regulating devices. He is most well known for creating the heating system for New York City's famous Radio City Music Hall.
Mark Dean
Dean co-invented improvements in computer architecture that allowed IBM compatible PCs to use the same peripheral devices.
Ronald Demon
The famous inventor of the Smart Shoe - an athletic shoe whose cushion support automatically adjusts to suit the shape of the wearer's feet.
Joseph Hunter Dickinson
Invented several improvements to different musical instruments.
Clatonia Joaquin Dorticus
Invented an improved photographic print wash method.
Dr. Charles Richard Drew
Drew was the first person to develop the blood bank.
Thomas Elkins
African American inventor Thomas Elkins - view his three U.S. patents.
Philip Emeagwali
In 1989, Philip Emeagwali won the Gordon Bell Prize, considered the equivalent of the Nobel Prize, for developing the fastest supercomputer software in the world.
James Forten
African American James Forten invented a sail hoist.
Sarah E. Goode
Sarah Goode was the first African American women to receive a patent (US #322,177), which was issued on July 14, 1885. She invented a type of cabinet bed.
Meredith C. Gourdine
Gourdine was the black inventor of electrogasdynamics systems.
George Grant
An improved tapered golf tee was patented in 1899 by George F. Grant.
Lloyd Augustus Hall
Lloyd Hall is responsible for the meat curing products, seasonings, emulsions, bakery products, antioxidants, protein hydrolysates and many other products that keep our food fresh and flavorable.
Augustus Jackson
Augustus Jackson, a confectioner and businessman from Philadelphia, invented an ice cream recipe in 1832
Thomas L. Jennings
Thomas L. Jennings was the first African American to receive a patent (US patent3306x), which was issued on March 3rd, 1821.
Jack Johnson
The world's first African American heavyweight champion patented a wrench (U.S.patent#1,413,121) on April the 18th, 1922.
Lonnie Johnson
Johnson invented the Super Soaker® a squirt gun and also invented thermodynamics systems on the side.
Willis Johnson
Willis Johnson patented an improved mechanical egg beater on February 5, 1884.
Frederick Jones
Jones invented the first automatic refrigeration system for long-haul trucks.
Marjorie Stewart Joyner
Joyner invented a permanent wave machine that would allow a hairdo to stay set for days.
Percy Lavon Julian
Julian synthesized the medicines physostigmine for glaucoma and cortisone used for rheumatoid arthritis and he invented fire-extinguishing equipment.
Ernest Everett Just
Dr. Just, an eminent marine biologist, was considered a leader and authority for his work with cell development.
Roscoe Koontz
Roscoe Koontz designed a pinhole gamma ray camera and collimator and helped to design and fabricate automatic air and water sampling equipment and radiation activity measuring devices.
Lewis Howard Latimer
Latimer invented the water closet for railroad cars, an electric lamp with an inexpensive carbon filament and a threaded wooden socket for light bulbs.
Lewis Howard Latimer - Patents Belonging To
Joseph Lee
Lee patented two machines for the food service industry.
John Lee Love
The "Love Sharpener" was designed by African American John Lee Love. Love's invention is the very simple and portable pencil sharpener that many artists use today.
Jan Ernst Matzeliger
Black inventor, Jan Matzeliger invented an automatic method for lasting shoes, which made the mass production of affordable shoes possible.
Elijah McCoy
Black inventor, Elijah McCoy is best known for having invented the automatic oil cup. During his life, McCoy invented and sold 57 different kinds of devices and machine parts, including an ironing board and a lawn sprinkler. His first patent was for a lubricator for steam engines ( US #129,843), which was issued on July 12th, 1872.
Alexander Miles
Invented an improved elevator.
Garrett Morgan
Morgan invented a gas mask, a traffic signal, and several other inventions.
Lyda Newman
African American, Lyda Newman patented a new and improved brush.
Alice Parker
Alice Parker invented a new and improved gas heating furnace.
Traverse Benjamin Pinn
Traverse Benjamin Pinn invented an improved file holder.
Willam Purvis
Invented several inventions including an improved fountain pen.
Lloyd P Ray
African American, Lloyd Ray patented a new and useful improvement in dust pans.
Cordell Reed
Cordell Reed improved nuclear electric power.
Louis Roberts
Black inventor, Louis Roberts' research interests focused on microwave and optical techniques and components, plasma research, solid state component and circuit development.
Norbert Rillieux
Rillieux invented the sugar processing evaporator.
Walter Sammons
Invented an improved comb.
Henry Sampson
Invented a gamma-electrical cell.
Jerry Shelby
NASA engineer Jerry Shelby invented an engine protection system for a recoverable rocket booster.
Richard Spikes
Patented or developed many inventions.
John Standard
An improved refrigerator design was patented by African American inventor John Standard
Thomas Stewart
Stewart invented an improved mop, metal bender, and railroad crossing indicator.
Rufus Stokes
Rufus Stokes invented a exhaust purifier and an air pollution control device.
Lewis Temple
The toggle iron harpoon was designed in 1848 by Lewis Temple, an African American blacksmith, this was the standard harpoon in American whaling from the mid-19th through the early 20th centuries.
Valerie Thomas
Received a patent in 1980 for inventing an illusion transmitter.
John Henry Thompson
Invented lingo programming used in Macromedia Director and Shockwave.
Patrick Usoro
African American inventor and GM engineer Patrick Usoro is a prolific patent holder
Madame Walker
Madame Walker was a St. Louis washerwoman-turned-entrepreneur. Walker invented a method to soften and smooth African American hair in 1905.
James Edward West
Black inventor, James West holds 47 U.S. and more than 200 foreign patents on microphones and techniques for making polymer foil-electrets.
John Thomas White
African American inventor John Thomas White patented a lemon squeezer in 1896.
Doctor Daniel Hale Williams
Doctor Daniel Hale Williams was a pioneer in open heart surgery.
Joseph Winters
Patented the fire escape ladder.
Granville Woods
African American, Granville Woods invented improvements to electric railways, air brakes, the telephone and the telegraph. He invented a chicken egg incubator and an apparatus for an amusement park ride.
Granville Woods - Patents
Photos of the inventions of Granville Woods.
Kevin Woolfolk
Invented the "The Hamster Workout Wheel", a small animal exercise wheel that records your pet's mileage or wheel revolutions.
African American Inventors Of Our Times
Several black inventors are discussed in this Invention Dimension article.
African American Women Inventors of the Early 20th Century
Socially significant personal care items invented by African American female inventors are discussed in this Invention Dimension article.
African American History Facts
This is a great place to search for all kinds of facts about African American history including black inventors.
African American in Technology: Past and Present
Five black inventors are profiled in this article: Granville Woods, Lewis Latimer, Elijah McCoy, Garrett Morgan, Frederick Jones, and Jan Ernst Matzeliger.
Great African Americans You Should Know
From the Black Collegian Online, this article highlights several noteworthy African American inventors.
George Carruthers
George Carruthers first major contribution to science was to lead the team that invented the far ultraviolet camera spectrograph used for the Apollo 16 mission to the moon.
Tom Bray
Inventor Tom Bray's inventions are used in the passenger rail mass transit industry.
DeWayne McCulley
Inventor DeWayne McCulley led the research to create DocuTech software for Xerox, however, it is his research into Diabetes and how his job at Xerox encouraged him that is the amazing story.
Free Inventors Newsletter!

Discuss in my forum

Advertisement
More Inventors Ads

Black History Month Facts
Black Americans
Black Christian
Inventors
Black People in History
Last edited by Killhoffa on February 16th, 2013, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Agree Skateboard and Killhoffa.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

A ha! Just what I've suspected for quite some time.

To my black brothers and sisters: Winston is a closeted worshiper of white people. He secretly bows down to him because of how much he hates himself.

The very fact that he created this thread proves this.

White pride has been associated with acts and feelings of superiority when if it were not for black DNA, whites wouldn't even exist in no form or fashion.

Blacks developed mathematics, science, quantum physics, writing, religion, government ect.

Blacks have every right to be proud we built this planet from our God Yahweh and our ancestor Ham.

Winston, you better apologize to your BLACK Chinese ancestors who built the first dynasties of China.

You don't fool me one bit Winston.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Always a challenge to know when to fight and when to walk away. Killhoffa, you sound learned, but did you read the topic? The question was not "Did Black men ever invent anything?" The question was, is White Pride legitimate? One of the posters above complained about Black men barging in to the topic, and I concurred. And you did that - you just barged in. Do you see my point? "Achievements of Black Men" might be a legit thread to start. Feel free. But do you see how young White guys, who have never discriminated against anyone, might be put off by you intruding on this thread with Black accomplishments?

That said, I stand by what i said above, Winston is kind of trolling with the way he stated this topic. And for my own sake I am going to keep sight of that. I DAMN sure don't come to HA to debate the race issues of a country I plan to leave.

Peace.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."