Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why is white pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler » December 21st, 2012, 10:56 pm

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:White pride is usually a statement by white racist groups saying we are proud to be better than Blacks and anyone not White. Black and Brown pride is saying despite being told we are inferior and iy's bad to be Black/Brown we are proud to be it because we know no one is better than us and we are equal to ALL mankind. Moral of the story nothing wrong with being proud of being White but you don't have to put down other colors and physical features to be proud of who you are.

I concur with this statement. However, most white men, after centuries of thievery, deception and murder won't understand this fundamental mentality. As I've said before, and is reflected by today's date( 12-21-12), this is the day that the original people of the Earth reclaim their value systems, their governments and their archaic spiritual systems. On a metaphysical level, The Edomites( white men) are terrified of this day because it signals their end, as more people of color are awakening to the sham that is America, Eurocentric society and these false flag attacks that have played out since this beginning of this millennium.

I say let the Edomite have his false sense of pride. When you see through their lies, you'll see they have little history( maybe 200 years of hegemony), and I'm being generous at that.

Chosentraveler agreed with me??? What a surprise. Hehe

Lol
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » December 22nd, 2012, 1:35 pm

I guess I expect everyone to be against me..well..they kinda are but it's not as deadly as I thought it would be hehe.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

ChineseChristian
Freshman Poster

Post by ChineseChristian » December 24th, 2012, 6:57 am

Okay, I don't want to go into issues of national or ethnic pride...but I somehow have the mild impression that most people who frequently focus on "white pride" consciously or subconsciously think of minorities as genetically inferior.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » December 29th, 2012, 11:58 am

ChineseChristian wrote:Okay, I don't want to go into issues of national or ethnic pride...but I somehow have the mild impression that most people who frequently focus on "white pride" consciously or subconsciously think of minorities as genetically inferior.
I apologize for jumping in without having read the whole thread...

but isn't White Pride quite similar to the anti-imperialist stance that Yakuza takes, for example?

Whites wanting to have their own culture, without forced cultural imperialism?

I think that's a better analogy than to Black Pride etc (I agree with the lady's point above, I do think it is not about equality).

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » February 11th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Freethinker George Jettison here makes some good points about the double standards against white pride in America.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen » February 11th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Winston wrote:Freethinker George Jettison here makes some good points about the double standards against white pride in America.

Why are you out of anyone the forum still trying to argue this point, when we all ready explained why. It is because the white identidey was created to give people certain opportunities while others out of the group are looked down upon. People of European ancestry do celebrate their heritage, what the f**k is St.Patricks day for then?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » February 12th, 2013, 1:02 am

Cornfed wrote:In order to colonize a country the Jews etc. have to suppress the dominant culture. In the West, North European Protestant culture is dominant, so that is being suppressed. Peripheral cultures that are currently no threat to the elite are being promoted to act as a foil against the dominant culture. Of course if these peripheral cultures were ever considered a threat to the elite then they would be taken down a peg or two as well.
+1

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » February 12th, 2013, 1:11 am

odbo wrote:I have a question. Why are niggers, trolls (ChosenTraveler) and jews responding to this as if they have anything pertinent to say? Maybe the media conditioning is getting to your heads??? Let me remind you clowns of something. Just because females, Jews, and "the black guy" are smarter than the evil white man on tv, always teaching clueless whitey how its done, doesn't make it so.....

I don't see too many outsiders poking their noses into the "black" topics. I don't even read most of those threads because I ain't black, shit doesn't concern me and it would be rude to dominate the discussion. But the notion of letting people have self-determination or a sub-culture free from outside approval is one that the parasites known as "minorities" in the decadent west demand for themselves but aren't interested in when it concerns their host - whites or WASPs.

So why did I just read through a wall of mind-numbing bullshit posts known as page 1 of this thread?...
+1

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » February 12th, 2013, 1:16 am

ChosenTraveler wrote:It's interesting that when faced with a perspective not their own, white men resort to acting like females( i.e. shaming tactics, accusations with little veracity).

To allude to my earlier point,significant portions of white men aren't ready to travel abroad for they have characteristics of the very feminists they claim they don't like.
There are NO Blacks, and not too many Whites, where I live. I can assure you that the Plight of Black America does not occupy me much, except here on HA. Granted, I have learned a lot on HA, from Black men, and also from Asian men -- folks whom I am not around much. New perspectives. But if you now barge into a thread on White pride, and try to tell Whites they can't have pride, can't be proud -- everything in me wants to say: So who the f**k are you?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » February 12th, 2013, 1:28 am

OK I am going to leave my foregoing posts up.... but I am also going to desist here. This thread is what we from the South call a "tar-baby" (old African fable, look it up). Meaning, a pointless fight. I am not against any man here getting a woman to his liking and founding a new race of over-intellectual HA'ers of whatever hue or tone.

I am not going to accuse Winston of being a provocateur here - OK, he is, dammit.

I need to let this go.

The goddamn Black guys on HA are FAR more my allies and friends than the average brain-dead red-state White Zombie supporting the Pentagon and the IRS.

I am sure that Cornfed and Odbo agree with this, when they are calm at least.

I haven't read to the end of this thread but I am standing the f**k down.

Sorry if I have given offense to my brothers-in-arms.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry » February 12th, 2013, 10:01 pm

Jester wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:It's interesting that when faced with a perspective not their own, white men resort to acting like females( i.e. shaming tactics, accusations with little veracity).

To allude to my earlier point,significant portions of white men aren't ready to travel abroad for they have characteristics of the very feminists they claim they don't like.
There are NO Blacks, and not too many Whites, where I live. I can assure you that the Plight of Black America does not occupy me much, except here on HA. Granted, I have learned a lot on HA, from Black men, and also from Asian men -- folks whom I am not around much. New perspectives. But if you now barge into a thread on White pride, and try to tell Whites they can't have pride, can't be proud -- everything in me wants to say: So who the f**k are you?
Maybe in some prior threads, I was against AmericanInMexico. He wasn't a bad person. He is not a White nationlist/supremacist. He just likes White-looking women, and probably feels that people should stick with their own. Needless to say, he is cooler now than he was then. I hope all is well for him.

I feel that White pride is not a bad thing if they don't use it to dominate. Self-recognizance is a wonderful self-aware thing. It's just that power against others with the self-pride that bothers me; racism wouldn't be racism if the element of power were not an integral part.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » February 16th, 2013, 2:43 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Jester wrote:

Maybe in some prior threads, I was against AmericanInMexico. He wasn't a bad person. He is not a White nationlist/supremacist. He just likes White-looking women, and probably feels that people should stick with their own. Needless to say, he is cooler now than he was then. I hope all is well for him.

I feel that White pride is not a bad thing if they don't use it to dominate. Self-recognizance is a wonderful self-aware thing. It's just that power against others with the self-pride that bothers me; racism wouldn't be racism if the element of power were not an integral part.
+1 and thanks.

I feel like a rat trying to get out of the maze. Being baited to fight the other rats just doesn't do much good.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » February 16th, 2013, 3:04 am

If this was a rational society, racial pride (regardless of whatever race it is) would not be considered a taboo, but rather a ridiculous, absurd idea. After all, being born with a certain skin color or ethnicity is not an accomplishment. It makes as much sense as being proud of being born with a certain color of eyes or hair.

Go help create a better culture or leave a rotten one and go live within a superior culture. Be proud of that if you wish. Culture dominates the world and gives humanity its value or takes away from it, and it is something meaningful and useful unlike skin colors or ethnicities.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen » February 17th, 2013, 1:54 am

Ghost wrote:If this was a rational society, racial pride (regardless of whatever race it is) would not be considered a taboo, but rather a ridiculous, absurd idea. After all, being born with a certain skin color or ethnicity is not an accomplishment. It makes as much sense as being proud of being born with a certain color of eyes or hair.

Go help create a better culture or leave a rotten one and go live within a superior culture. Be proud of that if you wish. Culture dominates the world and gives humanity its value or takes away from it, and it is something meaningful and useful unlike skin colors or ethnicities.
I am going to try to answer your question from a black perspective. The reason the concept of being proud of you color (black for expample) is because the self esteem of Blacks (even in Brazil as well) are beaten down by a society that favors Europeans and European features. This is why black women wearing their natual hair instead of some wig or weave is a political statment and seen as going against to grain. I am proud of my hair and features as a black person despite being told by white media and society that i am ugly and less of a human for being African. This all started from white racsim. i see no problem in whites being proud of being white by the way.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa » February 17th, 2013, 3:07 am

Theirs nothing wrong with white pride, but when you see the type of shyt on this forum posted by racists white males makes you wonder??? As a black male I am told that we are treated better in "Certain" Countries Why is there some sick infatuation with the black race, why do you go out of your way to justify you are SUPERIOR to a race of people that you consider sub-human. Seems there's a level of insecurity, When black males arrived on the shores of Vietnam and on into combat there were notes tied to trees in the jungle "BLACK MAN GO HOME THIS IS NOT YOUR FIGHT" even back then other Countries new about the level of racism in Americunt. The Great Muhammad Ali spoke out and was stripped of his HW Title and spent a year in jail. So when we look at the bigger picture whos' Really "HAPPIER ABROAD"!!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!