Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Yes. Why not? Race doesn't matter and mixed kids look cute and exotic.
61%
No. Mixing races is weird and unnatural. I wouldn't want hybrid kids. I'd rather preserve my race.
29%
Undecided. Not sure. Never thought about it.
10%

Total votes: 49
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:Friends of mine, a mixed couple, who know me pretty well, challenged me to marry someone "big-boned" like me, not an Asian. hey felt it would make better looking kids.

Of course they do have a vested interest in keeping me in Mexico...

Anyway it got me thinking tonight, I googled for ugly and beautiful mixed-race people, this is one page I found

http://www.springoo.com/society/picture ... nd-people/

PS to all -- IMO this is a great thread, because it is not one-sided... it addresses hard issues many of us have faced or will face...

I think it is ABCDavid above who raised the issue of what kind of community kids will have... Ladislav discusses how mixes are treated well by other kids in LA and the Phils...

This is important stuff. We are not (most of us anyway) going to live life as solitary backpackers. Our actions affect others.

So, back to what got me to re-read this thread... are there combinations that dont turn out so well? Or that usually do well?
I have three Eurasian children. Its fine....and for most, its a very good combination.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:I have known a few couples that fit this perfectly... cute girl + Jewish man...
Not a bad combo, that's Paul Newman's parents, and that's my wife and me.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yes, I would. I do already. I'm white and my wife is Asian. When we have kids, they are interracial. That's just the way it works.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yes, we have already 2 mixed race daughters, I am white, my wife is Asian. Race means nothing for us.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Have one mixed-race child. Who is healthy, strong and growing up just fine, not in any way lesser then then "pure" children.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cool.

I thought the concern was odd.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jester wrote:I thought the concern was odd.
It is odd! Chances are you'll have some half-Filipino kids of your own one day soon, if you take the step and embark on your adventure in the Far East. Why would they be any lesser then pure white or asian kids? Their mixed heritage will only make them more interesting to people wherever they go. Ups the "exotic" factor MASSIVELY. And the further removed parents are from each other genetically, the healthier their offspring; if two people marry from the same village or even province\state, they are far more likely to have common ancestors, whereas people from different continents have common ancestors literally thousands of years removed from one another. The greater genetic diversity often results in healthier offspring, a friend of my wife who's a doctor once told me.

I'm seeing plenty of positives of having mixed race offspring, and very little legitimate downsides that aren't based on ridiculous racist beliefs or silly bias.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here Adolf Hitler talks about why different races should not mix and procreate, and why racial preservation matters and why Jews want racial degeneration and destruction. His arguments and points are very true and accurate from a logical perspective, but very taboo and anathema to liberals from an emotional perspective.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PoNDRD8k1c[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Any talk of racial purity is not based on science at all, but on social group perceptions.

No one in the world is racially "pure," but those who come closest to that standard suffer a heavy price from ailments scientists call Medelian disorders or "founder effect" due to a lack of sufficient genetic corrections, essentially inbreeding.

Ashkenashi Jews, Roma, French Canadians, and I would argue even white Americans if we believe that Autism is genetically based.

Finally, white Americans are the least "racially pure" whites in the world. The average white American has nearly 1% of African ancestry, 3% of Native American ancestry and is mixed with different "White" haplogroup DNA (Mediterranean, Western European, Northern Slavic, Southern Slavic, Turkic, North Africa, Nordic, Romani Gypsy, Dacian, Illyrian, etc.)

So perhaps it is these "whites" themselves who cannot stop breeding themselves into "impurity," so stop blaming Blacks, Jews, Asians, and others for what you have done to yourselves.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 4th, 2017, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

If I were to decide to have any children, I wouldn't care if they're racially mixed. I am very open to interracial and/or marrying a beautiful woman from another country/culture.
Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster

Post by Ralph in Miami »

In the perfect world I would have children with a White non Jewish Spanish speaking woman. We don't live in a dream world, you must adapt. I've dated both foreign black and spanish speaking indian/meszito women before. There is an agenda to demonize racial purity among whites, but this is mostly media based. The media is run by an International Jewish, Freemasonic, and Vatican elite. Indviduals left to their devices tend to stick to their own and without media hype most people are too self centered to care where another man or woman swirls.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But I heard that mixed race kids usually have identity issues and mental problems to the extreme. Is that true?

I have two cousins that are half white and half asian named Tina and Lisa, and they sure seem messed up and weird and worn out, as if they are worn out by a lifetime of arguing and yelling. But that could be because their white dad, Uncle George Lawson, was an asshole and abusive with a very bad temper who explodes over trivial things too. I know because he yelled at me when I was a kid and stayed over at their house, over very trivial things. It was very scary. One time he twisted my arm like a prisoner just because I accidentally flipped some switches inside an electric panel. Instead of just telling me not to do that, he treated me like a prisoner of war. Perhaps because he was in the US Navy, and that's how he met my mom's sister and was able to petition my family to go to America. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

When it comes to mixed race kids, I have to say that oriental/anglo mixes tend to be better looking than average. Not so much up into supermodel territory, but just good looking.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Ideally, I would never have interracial children. Assuming I did end up marrying an Asian girl instead of a White girl, that is the only combination I'd accept for mixed race children (White/Asian). But even then I would still pay a white girl in a place like Russia that is in need of money to be a surrogate and undergo IVF so I can have my own White children because I want the European ethnic lineage to continue, and maybe adopt some additional White children.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It really depends on the other race. If Japanese, Slavic, Jewish, or one of the many races of the Balkan and Caucasus regions, then yes.

If Northern European, Western European, American White Admixture, Indigenous Latin American, African, or non-Japanese Asian then I'd have to say no.

My current girlfriend is part Russian, Ukrainian, Azeri, Central Asian, with a smidgeon of Jewish. She resembles a 22 y/o, thinner, Cher. Yes, I would have her squeeze out pups with her particular combination of international zygotes and high IQ.