Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Yes. Why not? Race doesn't matter and mixed kids look cute and exotic.
61%
No. Mixing races is weird and unnatural. I wouldn't want hybrid kids. I'd rather preserve my race.
29%
Undecided. Not sure. Never thought about it.
10%

Total votes: 49
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Post by Moretorque »

Is Jewish a race ?
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe there is an exception. Mexicans. Since Mexicans are already a mixed race, then if they have kids with a white partner, it doesn't change them much. It just lightens their skin a little. Plus Mexican girls already look exotic and sexy and curvy, so that doesn't change. All it does is lighten their skin if they procreate with a white partner.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 30th, 2018, 2:13 pm
It really depends on the other race. If Japanese, Slavic, Jewish, or one of the many races of the Balkan and Caucasus regions, then yes.

If Northern European, Western European, American White Admixture, Indigenous Latin American, African, or non-Japanese Asian then I'd have to say no.

My current girlfriend is part Russian, Ukrainian, Azeri, Central Asian, with a smidgeon of Jewish. She resembles a 22 y/o, thinner, Cher. Yes, I would have her squeeze out pups with her particular combination of international zygotes and high IQ.
What's a Cher?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Light wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 6:33 pm
June 30th, 2018, 2:13 pm
It really depends on the other race. If Japanese, Slavic, Jewish, or one of the many races of the Balkan and Caucasus regions, then yes.

If Northern European, Western European, American White Admixture, Indigenous Latin American, African, or non-Japanese Asian then I'd have to say no.

My current girlfriend is part Russian, Ukrainian, Azeri, Central Asian, with a smidgeon of Jewish. She resembles a 22 y/o, thinner, Cher. Yes, I would have her squeeze out pups with her particular combination of international zygotes and high IQ.
What's a Cher?
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Winston wrote:
June 30th, 2018, 8:09 am
But I heard that mixed race kids usually have identity issues and mental problems to the extreme. Is that true?

I have two cousins that are half white and half asian named Tina and Lisa, and they sure seem messed up and weird and worn out, as if they are worn out by a lifetime of arguing and yelling. But that could be because their white dad, Uncle George Lawson, was an asshole and abusive with a very bad temper who explodes over trivial things too. I know because he yelled at me when I was a kid and stayed over at their house, over very trivial things. It was very scary. One time he twisted my arm like a prisoner just because I accidentally flipped some switches inside an electric panel. Instead of just telling me not to do that, he treated me like a prisoner of war. Perhaps because he was in the US Navy, and that's how he met my mom's sister and was able to petition my family to go to America. lol
Only if the host country treats them differently. Say the so called dust children following the US and French era Vietnam Wars during that immediate aftermaths generation. Or American children who under "the single drop rule" where deemed what the general society considered a lower race only to find the social norms evolving to where today only those looking for an excuse would claim that parents having slightly different features caused them harm.

In an Asian society like the Philippines being of "mixed race" is a social asset and far from mental health issues it is a step up in life, with sole exception of the father being Black and left the kid and his mother. But that kid becomes just a usually taller and darker Filipino treated little differently than the local darker indigenous people.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
June 30th, 2018, 8:09 am
But I heard that mixed race kids usually have identity issues and mental problems to the extreme. Is that true?
Course not, it is a ridiculous assumption! There are hundreds of millions of mixed race people (who identify as such...) around the world.
I have two cousins that are half white and half asian named Tina and Lisa, and they sure seem messed up and weird and worn out,
They probably say the same about you, you know. :lol:
But that could be because their white dad, Uncle George Lawson, was an asshole and abusive with a very bad temper who explodes over trivial things too. I know because he yelled at me when I was a kid and stayed over at their house, over very trivial things. It was very scary. One time he twisted my arm like a prisoner just because I accidentally flipped some switches inside an electric panel. Instead of just telling me not to do that, he treated me like a prisoner of war. Perhaps because he was in the US Navy, and that's how he met my mom's sister and was able to petition my family to go to America. lol
I am mixed race and brought up in a white, working class society, how was it? Unpleasant - as a kid, you want to be accepted by the peer group and it is painful to be rejected, saying that - as an adult - you use your adult worldview and reasoning to assess what happened to your childhood make sense of it, accept it and move on - if you are a bright person you do anyway, to hang on to what happened when you were a kid is idiotic.

That and a lot of my white peers didn't live to see 50 - in my country, there is a crisis amongst white, working class males taking their own lives - mental issues aren't just exclusive to mixed race people - I am in a far better state than most people I knew growing up who happen to be white. Like I said, a lot of them are now not here because of drug abuse, suicide, violent deaths etc.

I agree with Ladislav and his viewpoint about where to bring up a mixed race kid - I wouldn't bring mine up in the UK if I had them.

'Chindians' of Malaysia and Singapore are a thriving group that seems to be socially accepted and rising - the folks in the picture look happy to me. :D
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

You see this sh*t right here ^^^^^^^^^
......13 HA posters say miscegenation is foul and weird in other words.
This explains how most of these posters are Western/primarily N. American a.ssholes.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 3rd, 2020, 5:05 pm
This explains how most of these posters are Western/primarily N. American a.ssholes.
Most of these types are incels or near-incels who see sex as a zero-sum game. I would not expect any different. But at the end of the day, who cares? They are not stopping me from doing what I do.

D*ck-policing is a practice for losers whose own dicks are already 100% policed by the women who don't want them. :lol:

If they don't like it, I invite them or anyone else to try to stop me. It would not end well for them if they tried I can assure you.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

March 3rd, 2020, 5:26 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 3rd, 2020, 5:05 pm
Most of these types are incels or near-incels who see sex as a zero-sum game. I would not expect any different. But at the end of the day, who cares? They are not stopping me from doing what I do.

D*ck-policing is a practice for losers whose own dicks are already 100% policed by the women who don't want them. :lol:

If they don't like it, I invite them or anyone else to try to stop me. It would not end well for them if they tried I can assure you.
HA is a sanctuary depot for losers primarily. If I were stable, I wouldn't be here that's for certain. Men should stick together and fight feminism but rather be bigots in lieu of that. No wonder feminism reigns supreme in the U.S. of Gay...men don't stick together and men enable these gyno-policies.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm going to say 'yes' because I did that, but not answer the poll because I don't want to call my kids 'exotic.'