Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Yes. Why not? Race doesn't matter and mixed kids look cute and exotic.
61%
No. Mixing races is weird and unnatural. I wouldn't want hybrid kids. I'd rather preserve my race.
29%
Undecided. Not sure. Never thought about it.
10%

Total votes: 49
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How many of you are willing to have mixed interracial kids? Does the idea of having mixed kids turn you off? Does it feel unnatural? Would you prefer to have kids of your own race? Do you see having kids of your own race as an act of preserving your race? Do you see having mixed kids as "diluting" your race?

Let's take a poll shall we?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I did. I am Jewish and my wife is Mexican.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Absolutely no problems here. Some of the most attractive people on earth are bi-racial.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

pete98146 wrote:Absolutely no problems here. Some of the most attractive people on earth are bi-racial.

Ahh the rationalizations of a Jew-indoctrinated weakling.

-Too big of an insecure loser to pull women of his own race and have children who look like him.
-Goes to Asia or anywhere he can exploit being exotic or wealthy to bag a wife.
-Gets yellow/jungle/latina/white fever to convince himself he's in control and picking up "dime pieces" when actually they're his only option.
-Claims his butt ugly mongrel children (which will actually suffer greatly both psychologically and in practical terms for their father's sin) are smarter and more beautiful than the superior pure breads.

I might go more in depth about this later. In a better time, children were taught lessons and had a sense of moral responsibility about certain things. Nowadays people aren't taught shit, and on top of that they're encouraged to be as degenerate and short-sighted as possible.

FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

hey odbo

do you really think that any race is actually pure? pure in what way?

jews are some of the ugliest people i have seen, they should be mixing

more than anyone else

What you are saying is really closed minded and a bunch of opinionated bullshit if i can be frank

You sound like a white feminist mangina to be honest, trying to slander men who find

women who are non-white attractive, really goes against everything this website is about
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

In agreement with FREEDOM1's post. This coincides with what I've said time and again. White men don't generally have a problem with feminism; what they have a problem with is that bronze skinned men now have a leverage in terms of choice.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

As far as how this relates to most members on this forum, typically it boils down to something like this. You are using your White or Nigger privilege (which you have as a result of globalization or the media glorifying and turning you into a desired object) to get into the pants of some Asian/Latina/White women. However instead of enjoying their company, then parting ways to do your duty and have a wife and 2.1 children of your own race, you are committing two sins.

#1 You're doing a disservice to your own race by not fulfilling the responsibility you have to your ancestors, who survived through much tougher times and kept themselves [relatively] pure for tens of thousands of years, all for you to spoil it in a time of decadence and moral corruption. And you're letting the dumbest crackers/niggers of your race, (who live in trailer parks off government subsidies and such), do the breeding for you. So your lack of positive action all but ensures your nieces and nephews will be ever shrinking minorities, part of a demoralized and declining race.

#2 You're diluting another race. If you love Asian or White women so much, why are you ensuring there will be less of them in the future, while increasing the amount of insecure mongrels desperate to breed "back" into the race? In this case your negative action complicates things for future generations, when you could have simply not had children or adopted.

The race mixer is above all selfish, and possesses a character which in a better time, in a healthier society, would get him beaten up by his peers.
FREEDOM1 wrote:do you really think that any race is actually pure? pure in what way?
That's a straw-man argument. Yes there are pure peoples in the sense that they have developed specifically for an environment and have not bred with outsiders. Most people are mixed but have developed a nation based on their unique situation. Just because things aren't perfect doesn't mean we shouldn't preserve what we have. Race is a complex issue and we can't just take an idealogical stance and toss the baby out with the bathwater.
FREEDOM1 wrote:What you are saying is really closed minded and a bunch of opinionated bullshit if i can be frank
So I'm close minded because I love diversity, dislike unattractive and culture-less mongrels, and hate the civilization destroying phenomenon known as miscegenation? What I said was not harmful, on the contrary unlike the rest of the comments here it has the potential to make a positive difference. There are no shortage of mongrels being born, and there are many who have been born to men/members of this forum. And lets cut through the bullshit, those men thought of no one but themselves when they miscegenated.

So I am not the asshole. You are entitled to your own conclusions but don't expect the rest of us to sit here and agree with blatant lies like 'mixed race children are more beautiful'. Sorry to snap you out of your disassociation, but actions do have consequences. Learn to deal with your guilt in manner that does not involve propagandizing others to commit the same act you did.
FREEDOM1 wrote:You sound like a white feminist mangina to be honest, trying to slander men who find

women who are non-white attractive, really goes against everything this website is about
This site is about truth, not blindly conforming as the unthinking masses do and forming beliefs based on emotional appeals and political correctness. Sorry if the truth is unpleasant for you, but accepting it is part of being an adult and a good person.

At the very least you must admit there are two sides to this, as anything else. And the negatives are simply not being considered by most males. When you get a woman outside of your race you don't go to the patriarch and ask for his or the communities permission, do you? You sneak her out the back-door. If what you're doing is so positive for the world why do you have to steal her and close yourself off to the outside world to avoid criticism. That's because the rest of the world is "ignorant", isn't it? And you're pious and holy, right? Have any of you actually examined your delusional perspective?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I heard that studies showed that mixed Asian/White kids do better in schools and have higher IQ's. Is that true? There do seem to be a lot of Asian/White kids who become successful.

What do studies say about the self-esteem of mixed race kids? Do they have higher or lower self-esteem? Do they go through any identity crisis? How are they treated by other kids?

Odbo, would you consider a kid that's half Italian and half German to be a mixed race? Why or why not?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:I heard that studies showed that mixed Asian/White kids do better in schools and have higher IQ's. Is that true? There do seem to be a lot of Asian/White kids who become successful.

What do studies say about the self-esteem of mixed race kids? Do they have higher or lower self-esteem? Do they go through any identity crisis? How are they treated by other kids?

Odbo, would you consider a kid that's half Italian and half German to be a mixed race? Why or why not?
I'll let Odbo give his own answer. Just wanted to add my two cents - mixed kid's intelligence will depend on parents intelligence, not on the fact of being mixed. If you make kids with a Russian MBA, they will likely be smarter than a the cabdriver's kids with the truckstop waitress.

But self-esteem is different I think. There is a danger for mixed race kids. I think they are hurt if one parent is a racist - typical example is an American Black man marrying a White woman, but being pro-Black in everything. His son never feels Black enough i.e. good enough. Same danger would exist for mixed kids of men of other races.

This would not happen to subsequent generations though. Mixed Black-White kids were a very successful subculture long before modern times. The key is that the parents and friends liked who they were, so the kids did to.

In my case I wish I had been able to spend more time as a teen with kids who were half-Armenian, American-raised - just like me.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Absolutely no problems here. Some of the most attractive people on earth are bi-racial.

Ahh the rationalizations of a Jew-indoctrinated weakling.

-Too big of an insecure loser to pull women of his own race and have children who look like him.
-Goes to Asia or anywhere he can exploit being exotic or wealthy to bag a wife.
-Gets yellow/jungle/latina/white fever to convince himself he's in control and picking up "dime pieces" when actually they're his only option.
-Claims his butt ugly mongrel children (which will actually suffer greatly both psychologically and in practical terms for their father's sin) are smarter and more beautiful than the superior pure breads.

I might go more in depth about this later. In a better time, children were taught lessons and had a sense of moral responsibility about certain things. Nowadays people aren't taught shit, and on top of that they're encouraged to be as degenerate and short-sighted as possible.
odbo wrote:As far as how this relates to most members on this forum, typically it boils down to something like this. You are using your White or Nigger privilege (which you have as a result of globalization or the media glorifying and turning you into a desired object) to get into the pants of some Asian/Latina/White women. However instead of enjoying their company, then parting ways to do your duty and have a wife and 2.1 children of your own race, you are committing two sins.

#1 You're doing a disservice to your own race by not fulfilling the responsibility you have to your ancestors, who survived through much tougher times and kept themselves [relatively] pure for tens of thousands of years, all for you to spoil it in a time of decadence and moral corruption. And you're letting the dumbest crackers/niggers of your race, (who live in trailer parks off government subsidies and such), do the breeding for you. So your lack of positive action all but ensures your nieces and nephews will be ever shrinking minorities, part of a demoralized and declining race.

#2 You're diluting another race. If you love Asian or White women so much, why are you ensuring there will be less of them in the future, while increasing the amount of insecure mongrels desperate to breed "back" into the race? In this case your negative action complicates things for future generations, when you could have simply not had children or adopted.

The race mixer is above all selfish, and possesses a character which in a better time, in a healthier society, would get him beaten up by his peers.......
FREEDOM1 wrote:What you are saying is really closed minded and a bunch of opinionated bullshit if i can be frank
So I'm close minded because I love diversity, dislike unattractive and culture-less mongrels, and hate the civilization destroying phenomenon known as miscegenation? What I said was not harmful, on the contrary unlike the rest of the comments here it has the potential to make a positive difference. There are no shortage of mongrels being born, and there are many who have been born to men/members of this forum. And lets cut through the bullshit, those men thought of no one but themselves when they miscegenated.

So I am not the asshole. You are entitled to your own conclusions but don't expect the rest of us to sit here and agree with blatant lies like 'mixed race children are more beautiful'. Sorry to snap you out of your disassociation, but actions do have consequences. Learn to deal with your guilt in manner that does not involve propagandizing others to commit the same act you did.
FREEDOM1 wrote:You sound like a white feminist mangina to be honest, trying to slander men who find

This site is about truth, not blindly conforming as the unthinking masses do and forming beliefs based on emotional appeals and political correctness. Sorry if the truth is unpleasant for you, but accepting it is part of being an adult and a good person.

At the very least you must admit there are two sides to this, as anything else. And the negatives are simply not being considered by most males. When you get a woman outside of your race you don't go to the patriarch and ask for his or the communities permission, do you? You sneak her out the back-door. If what you're doing is so positive for the world why do you have to steal her and close yourself off to the outside world to avoid criticism. That's because the rest of the world is "ignorant", isn't it? And you're pious and holy, right? Have any of you actually examined your delusional perspective?
Thought-provoking post. Armenian discussion forum is full of this issue - dating within the race. This is the first persuasive post I have seen on this topic anywhere else.

You're quite right, my desire to go "south" or "east" for a woman is purely selfish. Younger, easier, cheaper, etc. Me, me, me. Never looked at it that way before. Certainly my first marriage - which was definitely a mixed marriage (to a pure-White Southern woman) was damned difficult.

You've given me pause.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:
Mixed race kids here in Glendale California seem well-adjusted. Persians, Latins, Armenians mix easily and get along. But I do admit that their political militancy wanes. Mixed folks don't seem as ornery as the purebreds. Which would agree with the point made in the video.

Fascinating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To those here who are of a mixed race:

How has your mixed ethnicity affected your identity and self-esteem?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Questions arising in my mind as I think about this:

-- Do mixed kids grow up happier if raised in a culture where mixing is traditional (Latin America, Philippines)?

-- Do mixed kids grow up happier if Dad is a high-status individual in the culture where they are raised? (American fathers in Philippines, Afrikaner fathers of Coloreds in South Africa)

-- My Dad "married out". Now what?

-- Anglo-Zionist countries are by definition lousy places to raise a family. So won't my kids be better off in a pro-family country, even with brown skins? (Latin America, Philippines, SE Asia)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:To those here who are of a mixed race:

How has your mixed ethnicity affected your identity and self-esteem?
Yes.