Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Yes. Why not? Race doesn't matter and mixed kids look cute and exotic.
63%
No. Mixing races is weird and unnatural. I wouldn't want hybrid kids. I'd rather preserve my race.
28%
Undecided. Not sure. Never thought about it.
9%

Total votes: 46

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Post by Moretorque » July 1st, 2018, 1:19 am

Is Jewish a race ?
Time to Hide!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 1st, 2018, 2:27 am

Maybe there is an exception. Mexicans. Since Mexicans are already a mixed race, then if they have kids with a white partner, it doesn't change them much. It just lightens their skin a little. Plus Mexican girls already look exotic and sexy and curvy, so that doesn't change. All it does is lighten their skin if they procreate with a white partner.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light » July 2nd, 2018, 2:33 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 30th, 2018, 10:13 pm
It really depends on the other race. If Japanese, Slavic, Jewish, or one of the many races of the Balkan and Caucasus regions, then yes.

If Northern European, Western European, American White Admixture, Indigenous Latin American, African, or non-Japanese Asian then I'd have to say no.

My current girlfriend is part Russian, Ukrainian, Azeri, Central Asian, with a smidgeon of Jewish. She resembles a 22 y/o, thinner, Cher. Yes, I would have her squeeze out pups with her particular combination of international zygotes and high IQ.
What's a Cher?

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 2nd, 2018, 2:39 am

Light wrote:
July 2nd, 2018, 2:33 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 30th, 2018, 10:13 pm
It really depends on the other race. If Japanese, Slavic, Jewish, or one of the many races of the Balkan and Caucasus regions, then yes.

If Northern European, Western European, American White Admixture, Indigenous Latin American, African, or non-Japanese Asian then I'd have to say no.

My current girlfriend is part Russian, Ukrainian, Azeri, Central Asian, with a smidgeon of Jewish. She resembles a 22 y/o, thinner, Cher. Yes, I would have her squeeze out pups with her particular combination of international zygotes and high IQ.
What's a Cher?

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja » July 4th, 2018, 3:47 pm

Winston wrote:
June 30th, 2018, 4:09 pm
But I heard that mixed race kids usually have identity issues and mental problems to the extreme. Is that true?

I have two cousins that are half white and half asian named Tina and Lisa, and they sure seem messed up and weird and worn out, as if they are worn out by a lifetime of arguing and yelling. But that could be because their white dad, Uncle George Lawson, was an asshole and abusive with a very bad temper who explodes over trivial things too. I know because he yelled at me when I was a kid and stayed over at their house, over very trivial things. It was very scary. One time he twisted my arm like a prisoner just because I accidentally flipped some switches inside an electric panel. Instead of just telling me not to do that, he treated me like a prisoner of war. Perhaps because he was in the US Navy, and that's how he met my mom's sister and was able to petition my family to go to America. lol
Only if the host country treats them differently. Say the so called dust children following the US and French era Vietnam Wars during that immediate aftermaths generation. Or American children who under "the single drop rule" where deemed what the general society considered a lower race only to find the social norms evolving to where today only those looking for an excuse would claim that parents having slightly different features caused them harm.

In an Asian society like the Philippines being of "mixed race" is a social asset and far from mental health issues it is a step up in life, with sole exception of the father being Black and left the kid and his mother. But that kid becomes just a usually taller and darker Filipino treated little differently than the local darker indigenous people.