Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Post by dsrtrick »

Because I am interested in moving out of the country & what is it your biz anyway? Leave it to someone living in LA stating there a euro brat to talk shit. Are you even from europe or LA u brat jaja lol?
;) I am not bothering anyone except apparently you. Awww are you one of those so cal h8tin AZ ppl cause if you are then you should grow up cause it easy to talk shit over the internet. Go ride a wave you tool and leave me alone. Dueces limeeeee.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Post by dsrtrick »

And cause I am black answering this question & you aren't so why are you on this forum? To bother blacks, cause that is just childish?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Post by dsrtrick »

This question is too vast to answer. AA men don't really have access to Asian women in many parts of the country cause there is simply none or very few. As far as dating white women white men have it easier cause that is what most of the white women want to settle down and have children with, caucasian men. Some Asian & white american women like black men & some don't but who really cares.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

eurobrat wrote:
dsrtrick wrote:Because I am interested in moving out of the country & what is it your biz anyway? Leave it to someone living in LA stating there a euro brat to talk shit. Are you even from europe or LA u brat jaja lol?
;) I am not bothering anyone except apparently you. Awww are you one of those so cal h8tin AZ ppl cause if you are then you should grow up cause it easy to talk shit over the internet. Go ride a wave you tool and leave me alone. Dueces limeeeee.
Do you speak english? Last I checked this forum isn't in ebonics. I'm a dual citizen Italian/USA two passport holder and been practically everywhere in Europe.

No European girl would ever be interested in you nor your American black ghetto trash mouth. You give nice, educated, traveled, black men a bad name.

Good luck in Europe nigga.
@EuroBrat,
Nice rebuttal, guy.

@dsrtrick,

Hey man. I don't like it when I help out somebody, and they act indignant to me and/or others afterward. That apparently happened between you and me. See, you must have caught me slipping. Usually, I don't like to help out new fags, a term coined by another member by the name of Grunt, and you are acting like one a tad.

So yeah, if you are doing so well with women in Arizona, just stay stateside. This is about being happier abroad; this is not about being happy domestically and happy abroad...HAPPIER abroad ONLY for people whom are less than HAPPY DOMESTICALLY IN their Western country! Get it - got it - good. :-)

P.S.: if you want more respect on this forum and people to take you seriously, why don't you go to the Introduction section and introduce yourself? Actually, Go to City-Data.com. That website will tell you all you need to know about gaming and macking on women.

I wonder what Phx/Phoenix Sosa would say about you if he were to ever meet you out there in Arizona, man.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

dsrtrick wrote:Because I am interested in moving out of the country & what is it your biz anyway? Leave it to someone living in LA stating there a euro brat to talk shit. Are you even from europe or LA u brat jaja lol?
dsrtrick, Eurobrat was only asking a question. There was no need to shit talk back to him. Anyway, welcome to the forum. I'm trying to get people to get along better on this forum and be a better moderator by deleting unnecessary posts and comments. I hope I'm doing my part to improve the forum. I look forward to your future posts.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Post by dsrtrick »

Winston, why are you surprised that so many aa are on here. Many of us are just as interested as you are in living the expat life. Yes the US is nice but the economy sucks right now. So if I had the opportunity 2 teleommute, why would I live here. Things are cheaper in many foreign countries & benifit educated americans which are in most cases encouraged to move to that country. Tax cuts cheap ocean front property in Ecuador for less than $100,000, there are so many reasons not to be living in this country, learning another language & culture duh. Look at Kauai wichis arguably the most beautiful land in the US & then look into how much it cost to buy property & live there & flying from there back to the mainland. Gas, milk, & just about everything but pineapples & sugar are more there. And btw I can't remember the last time I had pineapple lol. I am not offened but it is a little naive cause it seems as though you think all black people think the same & want the same things. Some black people don't want to live in the US just like some latin, white, asian, or whatever.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Post by dsrtrick »

Well than why be so rude? Why ask me why I am on this forum? Really, it is offensive, I am black living in the states & was just trying to answer the question I don't want to argue with anyone. Eurobrat if anything was the one being rude I just responded. And I am not interested in Europe & speak & write way better in English than you ever will & if your so well traveled than why even go there with the racist n**a bs. Why should I introduce myself to get bashed for being aa I am not stupid, I just signed up today, I don't need help getting women here in the us & I am aware how easy it is in the DR, & E_Irizarry, how can it not be rude to ask someone why they are on this forum? There are black men, white, & asian women in AZ & I am probably much more qualified to answer the question being that I am aa & was just stating that out here in AZ it isn't to hard atleast for me. Women are not why I want to leave this country I am just getting tired of all the ignorance & hospitality out here & I want to learn spanish & live comfortably in a nicer place with nicer people.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

dsrtrick wrote:Well than why be so rude? Why ask me why I am on this forum? Really, it is offensive, I am black living in the states & was just trying to answer the question I don't want to argue with anyone. Eurobrat if anything was the one being rude I just responded. And I am not interested in Europe & speak & write way better in English than you ever will & if your so well traveled than why even go there with the racist n**a bs. Why should I introduce myself to get bashed for being aa I am not stupid, I just signed up today, I don't need help getting women here in the us & I am aware how easy it is in the DR, & E_Irizarry, how can it not be rude to ask someone why they are on this forum? There are black men, white, & asian women in AZ & I am probably much more qualified to answer the question being that I am aa & was just stating that out here in AZ it isn't to hard atleast for me. Women are not why I want to leave this country I am just getting tired of all the ignorance & hospitality out here & I want to learn spanish & live comfortably in a nicer place with nicer people.
I think your being a little too sensitive here like another new black poster: lifeasisrael. I don't think people were attacking you for being Black or anything like that, although admittedly, there are some White supremacists here (be careful of them). I think Eurobrat was responding to you because you said "I am AA & I have never had a problem getting women out here in AZ but I can't really speak on anywhere else." That would imply that you don't have any problems with obtaining American women and that you're satisfied with the social situation in the United States. Most of us have the opposite problem on HA.

Anyway, it's cool to know you're another Black man that likes to travel overseas. And btw, E_Irizarry is a dark Latino man. We also have a lot of other Black posters here and even a female Black member recently.
Last edited by zboy1 on January 17th, 2013, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Post by dsrtrick »

E_Irizarry, This is about being happier abroad? Than stay on subject cause last time I remembered the forum was about the US.

Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene? Hey everyone we are only talking about blacks who are from other countries & are now residing in the US LOL. Geez this is just lame how people try to act like they are nice & are open minded. Look idc you are right ok!
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Post by dsrtrick »

zboy1, I got it, I should have just not even posted anything about the topic in my opion cause it isn't worth the debate if you can call it that. Yeah nice to chat with you so any time.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

dsrtrick wrote:Winston, why are you surprised that so many aa are on here. Many of us are just as interested as you are in living the expat life. Yes the US is nice but the economy sucks right now. So if I had the opportunity 2 teleommute, why would I live here. Things are cheaper in many foreign countries & benifit educated americans which are in most cases encouraged to move to that country. Tax cuts cheap ocean front property in Ecuador for less than $100,000, there are so many reasons not to be living in this country, learning another language & culture duh. Look at Kauai wichis arguably the most beautiful land in the US & then look into how much it cost to buy property & live there & flying from there back to the mainland. Gas, milk, & just about everything but pineapples & sugar are more there. And btw I can't remember the last time I had pineapple lol. I am not offened but it is a little naive cause it seems as though you think all black people think the same & want the same things. Some black people don't want to live in the US just like some latin, white, asian, or whatever.
Some of your actions are vilifying yourself into the caricature of a n.igger. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Why can't you humble yourself and carry yourself virtuously? Nope. That's considered too cornballie...too lame.

I have no problem with a Black man living outside of the U.S. of Gay; Contrarian Expatriate is living proof (HA member).

If he were here now, I think he would rip into your a.ss Candyman style, too. No homo.

BUt I have a problem with n.iggers living outside the U.S.; you're coming off as one as of the last several posts.

I met a.ssholes like you abroad..not many but a couple. It's an uphill battle for non-Whites abroad because of unmitigated incorrigible a.ssholes like you, dude.

You have a vile American attitude and it critically sucks. Eurobrat was right. I"m glad he didn't back down from you like most of the humble White posters on here do.

Lose that American culture so you can live among "nicer" people as you have dubbed it.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on January 18th, 2013, 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:
dsrtrick wrote:Well than why be so rude? Why ask me why I am on this forum? Really, it is offensive, I am black living in the states & was just trying to answer the question I don't want to argue with anyone. Eurobrat if anything was the one being rude I just responded. And I am not interested in Europe & speak & write way better in English than you ever will & if your so well traveled than why even go there with the racist n**a bs. Why should I introduce myself to get bashed for being aa I am not stupid, I just signed up today, I don't need help getting women here in the us & I am aware how easy it is in the DR, & E_Irizarry, how can it not be rude to ask someone why they are on this forum? There are black men, white, & asian women in AZ & I am probably much more qualified to answer the question being that I am aa & was just stating that out here in AZ it isn't to hard atleast for me. Women are not why I want to leave this country I am just getting tired of all the ignorance & hospitality out here & I want to learn spanish & live comfortably in a nicer place with nicer people.
I think your being a little too sensitive here like another new black poster: lifeasisrael. I don't think people were attacking you for being Black or anything like that, although admittedly, there are some White supremacists here (be careful of them). I think Eurobrat was responding to you because you said "I am AA & I have never had a problem getting women out here in AZ but I can't really speak on anywhere else." That would imply that you don't have any problems with obtaining American women and that you're satisfied with the social situation in the United States. Most of us have the opposite problem on HA.

Anyway, it's cool to know you're another Black man that likes to travel overseas. And btw, E_Irizarry is a dark Latino man. We also have a lot of other Black posters here and even a female Black member recently.
I'm dark now. There's a picture of me on this site, and I'm not dark dude. All respect due zboy1, Look again. LOL!

And yes, EUroBrat was responding to dstrick civilly, but then dstrick became sarcastic by disrespecting EuroBrat and EuroBrat called him out on it and that his attitude was n.iggerish and I agree.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on January 18th, 2013, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.