Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
Posts: 195
Joined: October 20th, 2011, 1:49 pm

Post by Disillusioned_American » January 10th, 2013, 1:05 am

I am living in a military town right now (I know, big mistake) while I wait and try to figure out what I am going to do next.

EVERYWHERE I go, I see WF/BM couples. EVERYWHERE. Yes, usually it is a stereotypical pairing, including a fat wigger female, along with her grimy, thuggish black boyfriend. I guess after being here for the past couple of months, plus having lived here in the past for years, I have become a bit jaded by the sight of it, and that this is clouding my judgement.

The thing is, you can definitely sense that the women in this town HATE HATE HATE white men with a passion. I don't know what it is about these military towns (or this one in particular), but they do seem to produce a lot of skanky, angry, fat white women who clearly have contempt for men of their own race. Perhaps these military industrial towns have created such environments over the years, wherein you have a lot of white guys impregnating and then ditching white women. As these bastard white women grow up in age, they come to see all white men as their enemy, and treat them as such. I swear, I wish someone would drop a nuclear bomb on this region, lol. I hate the people here!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4594
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » January 10th, 2013, 1:12 am

ChosenTraveler wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Well, a typical thuggish Black man will do particularly well in the U.S. and other Anglo countries. Also, rich and famous Black men (i.e. athletes, entertainers, rapppers) also do well in attracting Black and non-Black women. On the other hand, your average, educated, non-thuggish, lower-to-middle class Black men will have as much difficulty in the dating scene as Asian men do--albeit not as bad.

The usage of those terms makes me believe that you have little experience in dealing with black men. Please don't confine yourself to the box that many of the white "conservative" posters here do. You stated "typical" as though most black men stateside are thugs. A fallacy.

Zionist run media loves to promote the image of the thug black man, when in fact, those are the minority when compared to the total number of black men in America. Example, when I and my peers were coming up, we weren't thugs, though we grew up in and around many of the same communities that you would deem as a place that breeds nothing but ruffian behavior.

However, despite what "society" expected of us, we excelled in school,spoke correctly, never sagged pants nor tried to be thugs, and though we were and still are all serious studiers/truth seekers and spent hours on end in libraries, we still landed the top women.

Many times it's not about color, it's about social skills. Face it, many men both on this site and in America have poor social skills and are poorly socialized when it comes to dealing with women. Sure, we can blame feminism and it would be justified, but many men need to step their game up. This is where black men succeed where others fail, particularly abroad.

Black men were and have been forced to make it on much less in the past, so the terms "typical" or "average" can't apply to the life of a young, well read and traveled black male.
How did you infer racism from my post? Huh? By 'typical thuggish Black man,' I meant your typical streetwise, tough, masculine inner-city Black men I meet all the time in NYC. Even a lot of Black posters talk about this--and how Black women prefer hyper-masculine tough bad boys over the nice and smart Black man.

I haven't been around Black people? What are you talking about son? I grew up in a tough, crime ravaged part of Queens hanging with Whites, Blacks, and Latinos who knew their way around the neighborhood. Of course now I live in a White bred, wealthy part of Queens--but that wasn't always the case. BTW, I also went to a tough inner city High School--one of the most violent and crime prone High Schools in all of Queens. The H.S. had to be shut down as a result of violence and poor grades from students.

lifeasisrael
Freshman Poster
Posts: 3
Joined: January 10th, 2013, 2:19 am

Is the OWNER SAYING THIS?

Post by lifeasisrael » January 10th, 2013, 3:17 am

I just joined here a half hour ago. Is this Winston saying this crap? Cause it is crap? Not all of us are star athletes and music stars. And the fact is we have it just as bad as anyone else. Its the same AMERICAN WOMEN you deal with so why would our experiences be any different. Damn what an offensive post. Do you want us black guys to leave here since you are wondering why we are here? I bet none of you deal with AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN. YOU THINK you have a problem, you don't know problem until you deal with TODAY'S BLACK WOMAN! Just like any other of the American Women she has learned so well from! My father died in 2003. In 1986 he jumped on a place a couple of times to the bewilderment of us all after divorcing my step mother who he had been married to for 19 years; Anyway he took his money he got from the sale of their house jumped on the plan went to the Philippians and married a young woman half his age. Her name was Erlinda. And for the next 17 years I saw him live in total BLISS! She was a dream of a wife. HARD WORKER came here without speaking much of the language. Went to school and WANTED to work two jobs. And she was a wife in the full sense of the word. She was amazing and for SEVENTEEN YEARS I saw my father happy as heaven. Now this was back in 1986. All the complaints about American women you talk about here I was hearing long before anyone had a computer! There's nothing new here its just intensified and it isn't any different for Black Men. That's why I am here.
Last edited by lifeasisrael on January 10th, 2013, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6351
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » January 10th, 2013, 3:59 am

The preference of Western sluts for dirtbags of all races would seem to give black men a major leg up. Also, they generally lack the intelligence and character range to become emasculated, so tend to be more manly than white and Asian men by default now. Combine that with the relentless promotion of black men/white women couples by the ZOG media and black men should now have quite an advantage.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4594
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Is the the OWNER SAYING THIS?

Post by zboy1 » January 10th, 2013, 4:14 am

lifeasisrael wrote:I just joined here a half hour ago. Is this Winston saying this crap? Cause it is crap? Not all of us are star athletes and music stars. And the fact is we have it just as bad as anyone else. Its the same AMERICAN WOMEN you deal with so why would our experiences be any different. Damn what an offensive post. Do you want us black guys to leave here since you are wondering why we are here? I bet none of you deal with AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN. YOU THINK you have a problem, you don't know problem until you deal with TODAY'S BLACK WOMAN! Just like any other of the American Women she has learned so well from! My father died in 2003. In 1986 he jumped on a place a couple of times to the bewilderment of us all after divorcing my step mother who he had been married to for 19 years; Anyway he took his money he got from the sale of their house jumped on the plan went to the Philippians and married a young woman half his age. Her name was Erlinda. And for the next 17 years I saw him live in total BLISS! She was a dream of a wife. HARD WORKER came here without speaking much of the language. Went to school and WANTED to work two jobs. And she was a wife in the full sense of the word. She was amazing and for SEVENTEEN YEARS I saw my father happy as heaven. Now this was back in 1986. All the complaints about American women you talk about here I was hearing long before anyone had a computer! There's nothing new here its just intensified and it isn't any different for Black Men. That's why I am here.
He's not saying all "Black Men" have it easy in America, sheesh! He's saying in comparison to White and Asian men, maybe Black men have an easier time in the dating scene and picking up women. I don't know if this is true or not--as I was saying there are a lot of frustrated Black Men in the MRA movement. What I do know is that there are a certain segment of the female population that are into Black men.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, lifeasisrael.

Steel
Freshman Poster
Posts: 8
Joined: January 13th, 2013, 5:50 am

Post by Steel » January 13th, 2013, 6:06 am

I think black guys have it harder than white guys, because most white women stick to their own race and so do hispanic women. The white girls you usually see with black guys no white guy would want to be seen with because they're fat and ghetto, there's always the exception but that's just what I see. If they're not ghetto/thuggish then that cuts out a large portion of black women that go for them also. Almost anyone can get a gf or some p***y as long as they lower their standards enough. Of course the top guys from any race are going to have plenty of options though.

lifeasisrael
Freshman Poster
Posts: 3
Joined: January 10th, 2013, 2:19 am

Re: Is the the OWNER SAYING THIS?

Post by lifeasisrael » January 13th, 2013, 7:55 pm

zboy1 wrote:
lifeasisrael wrote:I just joined here a half hour ago. Is this Winston saying this crap? Cause it is crap? Not all of us are star athletes and music stars. And the fact is we have it just as bad as anyone else. Its the same AMERICAN WOMEN you deal with so why would our experiences be any different. Damn what an offensive post. Do you want us black guys to leave here since you are wondering why we are here? I bet none of you deal with AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN. YOU THINK you have a problem, you don't know problem until you deal with TODAY'S BLACK WOMAN! Just like any other of the American Women she has learned so well from! My father died in 2003. In 1986 he jumped on a place a couple of times to the bewilderment of us all after divorcing my step mother who he had been married to for 19 years; Anyway he took his money he got from the sale of their house jumped on the plan went to the Philippians and married a young woman half his age. Her name was Erlinda. And for the next 17 years I saw him live in total BLISS! She was a dream of a wife. HARD WORKER came here without speaking much of the language. Went to school and WANTED to work two jobs. And she was a wife in the full sense of the word. She was amazing and for SEVENTEEN YEARS I saw my father happy as heaven. Now this was back in 1986. All the complaints about American women you talk about here I was hearing long before anyone had a computer! There's nothing new here its just intensified and it isn't any different for Black Men. That's why I am here.
He's not saying all "Black Men" have it easy in America, sheesh! He's saying in comparison to White and Asian men, maybe Black men have an easier time in the dating scene and picking up women. I don't know if this is true or not--as I was saying there are a lot of frustrated Black Men in the MRA movement. What I do know is that there are a certain segment of the female population that are into Black men.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, lifeasisrael.
Thank you.
With all due respect, I know that there's a certain segment of females into Black men and yet that goes for each group of people. There's a certain group of men into Asian women. I don't know if a Black women on a forum somewhere should inquire if Asian women have it better? Just a thought. I have come to learn that the only men that have it easier in America with women is men with HUGE.........WALLETS! It took me awhile to get that but I know its true. They're the only ones that really have it easier.

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Post by Banano » January 13th, 2013, 8:31 pm

its well known that black men have bigger cocks then the rest and women love it, or at least will wanna experience it at some point whereas asians have smallest willies and it dosnt help them

if i was a black man i would try to play thug game, coz it suits them the best, nerdy black man or normal black man will not cut it...
flat brimmed hat, sagged pants and and funky belt with huge $$$ sign buckle will get you lot of white ass

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4594
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » January 13th, 2013, 8:37 pm

Banano wrote:its well known that black men have bigger cocks then the rest and women love it, or at least will wanna experience it at some point whereas asians have smallest willies and it dosnt help them

if i was a black man i would try to play thug game, coz it suits them the best, nerdy black man or normal black man will not cut it...
flat brimmed hat, sagged pants and and funky belt with huge $$$ sign buckle will get you lot of white a**
Not all Black men have 'bigger cocks' and not all Asian men have 'small ones.' Those are just racist stereotypes perpetuated by insecure White males.

Steel
Freshman Poster
Posts: 8
Joined: January 13th, 2013, 5:50 am

Post by Steel » January 13th, 2013, 8:45 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Banano wrote:its well known that black men have bigger cocks then the rest and women love it, or at least will wanna experience it at some point whereas asians have smallest willies and it dosnt help them

if i was a black man i would try to play thug game, coz it suits them the best, nerdy black man or normal black man will not cut it...
flat brimmed hat, sagged pants and and funky belt with huge $$$ sign buckle will get you lot of white a**
Not all Black men have 'bigger cocks' and not all Asian men have 'small ones.' Those are just racist stereotypes perpetuated by insecure White males.
I agree, in some posts Banano comes across as pro white then in other posts seems to have some kind of black fetish.

"its well known that black men have bigger cocks then the rest and women love it" wow seriously? Are you one of those beta white males with a small dick Banano?

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Post by Banano » January 13th, 2013, 9:16 pm

are you guys denying that balck men have bigger dick then asians?

Ok, im in thailand now and why is it that when i go to buy supermarket i can only buy small condoms but in australia they are normal/my size...i guess companies like durex wouldnt just go by stereotype, sure they did research

do i need to write there are exceptions to everry rule, thats by default


what pro white or pro nigga has to do with this, i just state the truth


some of you guys are so screwd up

we can agree that filipina are short small breasted and small have small asses, dutch are the tallest in the world but we all happen to have same size dicks?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4594
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » January 13th, 2013, 9:30 pm

Banano wrote:are you guys denying that balck men have bigger dick then asians?

Ok, im in thailand now and why is it that when i go to buy supermarket i can only buy small condoms but in australia they are normal/my size...i guess companies like durex wouldnt just go by stereotype, sure they did research

do i need to write there are exceptions to everry rule, thats by default


what pro white or pro nigga has to do with this, i just state the truth


some of you guys are so screwd up

we can agree that filipina are short small breasted and small have small asses, dutch are the tallest in the world but we all happen to have same size dicks?
Honestly, who cares?

Not trying to argue with you Banano, but why is it always White males that have to bring this topic up in any forum I go to? It's always White males bragging their bigger than Blacks, Whites are bigger than Asians, Whites have small penises, Blacks are overrated in size, Whites are better, blah, blah, blah. Who cares really? It's never Black, Asian, or Latin men who bring up the subject from my observation. White men seemingly have an obsession with penises, LOL. It's all good though, Banano. I'm just sick and tired of hearing about it as an Asian male, that's all.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27118
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is the OWNER SAYING THIS?

Post by Winston » January 13th, 2013, 11:44 pm

lifeasisrael wrote:I just joined here a half hour ago. Is this Winston saying this crap? Cause it is crap? Not all of us are star athletes and music stars. And the fact is we have it just as bad as anyone else. Its the same AMERICAN WOMEN you deal with so why would our experiences be any different. Damn what an offensive post. Do you want us black guys to leave here since you are wondering why we are here? I bet none of you deal with AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN. YOU THINK you have a problem, you don't know problem until you deal with TODAY'S BLACK WOMAN! Just like any other of the American Women she has learned so well from! My father died in 2003. In 1986 he jumped on a place a couple of times to the bewilderment of us all after divorcing my step mother who he had been married to for 19 years; Anyway he took his money he got from the sale of their house jumped on the plan went to the Philippians and married a young woman half his age. Her name was Erlinda. And for the next 17 years I saw him live in total BLISS! She was a dream of a wife. HARD WORKER came here without speaking much of the language. Went to school and WANTED to work two jobs. And she was a wife in the full sense of the word. She was amazing and for SEVENTEEN YEARS I saw my father happy as heaven. Now this was back in 1986. All the complaints about American women you talk about here I was hearing long before anyone had a computer! There's nothing new here its just intensified and it isn't any different for Black Men. That's why I am here.
I was quoting someone else and asking if it was true. Didn't you see that in the OP? I made that clear and even linked the post I was citing. I wasn't making a claim, just asking a question.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2773
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?

Post by Teal Lantern » January 14th, 2013, 12:03 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
Disillusioned_American wrote:Please don't give me the tired-a** response of "You need to step up your game," because in real life if someone said that to me at this point, they would end up murdered, dismembered, and buried in a shallow grave out in the woods. THAT'S WHERE I'M AT WITH THIS THING RIGHT NOW.
... at which point a not small number of women will be lining up to lay you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia :shock:
Of course it'll only be the ¢unts from North American countries, but it's a start.
You remember Yigal Amir, the man who killed Yitzhak Rabin?

He was allowed to get his baby-making on behind bars, too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yigal_Amir ... semination
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

dsrtrick
Freshman Poster
Posts: 24
Joined: January 18th, 2013, 12:33 am

Post by dsrtrick » January 18th, 2013, 4:05 am

I would say yes & no, it all depends on where you are living in the US, how good looking you are, if you have a decent income, how strong your game is, & what type of women you are going after. I am AA & I have never had a problem getting women out here in AZ but I can't really speak on anywhere else.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”