If the white race ends, then white women are finished too

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Disillusioned_American wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:White supremacy is pretty f***ing gay, I am all for the white race dying out.
I wish all jews would kill themselves. That would solve most of the world's problems.
Without a purification and balancing of the world, ending poverty, another race would just take their place.

Education and enlightenment are the real answers.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

When I do watch tv, I very much enjoy watching travel shows. I was watching Idiot Abroad the other day and he was trekking across Russia and they did a good job showing how the average Russian lives. It's fair to say they get bye on 1/4 of what your average American does. It really gets the mind thinking and it shows how spoiled we are as a nation.

But I'm convinced that maintaining this standard of living is MUCH more important to women. So in order to keep status quo they put their careers ahead of dating, marriage and family. All boils down to having a family or living in that 2500 square foot home and driving a new car. Most times they'll side with the luxury items. Their primary mission is to make money themselves and find a rich man to marry. It's become paramount to them.

What happens however is that ALL Americans start thinking that we should live in the lap of luxury and that is whats happening today. Biggest problem is this nation can't afford it. No nation can afford our over exhubant life style.

Well soon learn a lesson because we are subsidizing our poor people WAY too much. It's all a house of cards that is about to fall down to the ground.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

lone_yakuza wrote:One solution: combine caucasians, especially the East European or Northeast European kind with East Asians and Northeast Asians. Take the best from both east and west in terms of traditional culture. Combine bodybuilding/grecoroman athletics with Eastern martial arts like full contact knockdown Kyokushin karate.

And you end up with the best looking sexiest most beautiful women and handsome/strong men. And of course intelligent.

We have some representatives here -> abcdavid and jboy and a few others

My cousins also got the good mix as well

Well known hapas:

I agree however, many Americans don't. I used to post quite a bit over on Topix.com and I'd get death threats from people who did not like this idea at all!
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

^ What about Keanu Reeves? Isn't he half European / half E. Asian?
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

lone_yakuza wrote:
Disillusioned_American wrote:^ What about Keanu Reeves? Isn't he half European / half E. Asian?
Oh my god how did I forget about the man from the Matrix himself??!

EURASIAN:

Keanu Reeves is one Hollywood actor whom I actually like and admire. It looks like he's had a pretty lonely life as well; his only daughter was stillborn, and the mother of his child, longtime girlfriend Jennifer Syme, was killed in an accident while driving to a party hosted by Marilyn Manson, after he requested her to come (I always thought that loser Manson was an evil piece-of-shit). Reeves has never been married, and his own father walked out on him when he was a child.
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Post by stressedtothebone »

After all, feminism and misandry originated from the white race. Most of the fruitcake manginas (judges, cops, divorce attorneys) are white.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

lone_yakuza wrote:One solution: combine caucasians, especially the East European or Northeast European kind with East Asians and Northeast Asians. Take the best from both east and west in terms of traditional culture. Combine bodybuilding/grecoroman athletics with Eastern martial arts like full contact knockdown Kyokushin karate.

And you end up with the best looking sexiest most beautiful women and handsome/strong men. And of course intelligent.

Well known hapas:

* images removed due to google violations
whos the gentleman on the 4th pic :O ? :shock:
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Well known hapas:

Wow the baseball player is one handsome man.

Cute pics the woman in the Black jacket was the most beautiful in my opinion and the woman under her is beautiful too. I wouldn't say those make the best mix though I've seen other mixed races that are just as beautiful and even more exotic looking imo.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Well known hapas:

how about no....