If the white race ends, then white women are finished too

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

If the white race ends, then white women are finished too

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Even though I am a white guy, I am f***ing disgusted as hell with the white race. There may be a few good and cool white men out there, but the vast majority of white women are evil bitches.

The good news is that the white race is dying out everyday. Soon, the white woman will also be finished.

If you are a white man, WHATEVER you do, DO NOT HAVE BABIES with a white woman. THAT is the worst possible thing that you can do.

Let the horrible white race die out, and then there will be no more WHITE WOMEN! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Didn't this same kike (masquerading as a "white" man) post the same bullish*t several months ago under a different pseudonym?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

E. Europe and Russia will be where the white race will live as they do not have a colonial guilt complex and do not feel it as their responsibility to kowtow to the colonial subjects and even if they did, their subjects will be of the same white race as they are.
Western Europe is very much done for.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

stop projecting, lard assed whoremongering losers don't speak for white civilization

i was just thinking the other day, how the only thing most people bring to the table is a fork. they take and take and give nothing back. this was typically the norm for women and many non-whites, but it's also the norm for the self-centered baby boomers (which i'm guessing you are a part of).

you'd think they'd have something to say about the devastation they left behind.. nope. they don't give a dam about the future, even in their old age all they can think about is their next orgsm and all they can talk about is how great they are (because they fostered the hippie and feminist movements). utter garbage human beings. but i guess that would make sense, why would people who grew up as brats evolve and demonstrate generosity or responsibility.

* Inappropriate images removed.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The problem is with American vis-a-vis western women. And yes, in terms of race, many of them are white.

But that's where it ends. Eventually, when the world's wealth, moves from west to east, you'll see a similar phenomena among women of all different backgrounds.

So don't make this a race war, it's a cultural and sociopolitical one.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I feel that North América needs to be done. Its culture is the problem. If WASPs were to totally wane away, you would still have White-washed worshippers that have been vicariously inoculated with the worst of the Anglo-Saxon (WASP REMIX) "culture".

That in itself is toxic if ubquitiously spread, which is somewhat happening now with how WASP "culture" has spread.

I have no problem with Russians; they are patriarchal for the most part. They might not like
me, but it is what it is going to be.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Interracial relations seems to be the way to go. White men and white women are no longer compatible with each other.

I also heard that black women HATE black men, and are angry when black men get white women.

Seems that the solution for all is to mix racially. Then this sick ass white race will be destroyed forever.

As for myself, I never had much attraction for white women. It seems the younger generation of men are helping this planet's evolution by mixing races.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Just found a great article here, written by the Black Misogynist, where he talks about how white women hate Asian women (he also talks about how black women hate white women):

http://black-misogynist.blogspot.com/20 ... women.html
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

expatasiaseeker wrote:Interracial relations seems to be the way to go. White men and white women are no longer compatible with each other.

I also heard that black women HATE black men, and are angry when black men get white women.

Seems that the solution for all is to mix racially. Then this sick a** white race will be destroyed forever.

As for myself, I never had much attraction for white women. It seems the younger generation of men are helping this planet's evolution by mixing races.
Yes, and some Asian women hate Asian men. It's kinda funny ain't it?
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

odbo wrote:stop projecting, lard assed whoremongering losers don't speak for white civilization

i was just thinking the other day, how the only thing most people bring to the table is a fork. they take and take and give nothing back. this was typically the norm for women and many non-whites, but it's also the norm for the self-centered baby boomers (which i'm guessing you are a part of).

you'd think they'd have something to say about the devastation they left behind.. nope. they don't give a dam about the future, even in their old age all they can think about is their next orgsm and all they can talk about is how great they are (because they fostered the hippie and feminist movements). utter garbage human beings. but i guess that would make sense, why would people who grew up as brats evolve and demonstrate generosity or responsibility.

White women are shit, dude. Those two ugly as old bitches think they are supermodels or something. And that faggot looking white man MANGINA standing behind them also makes me sick. It's cause of FAGGOTS like him that women like that even exist. If faggot manginas wouldn't kiss women's asses so much, the bitches wouldn't be so puffed up and arrogant and out of touch with reality.

DEATH TO THE MANGINAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

ladislav wrote:E. Europe and Russia will be where the white race will live as they do not have a colonial guilt complex and do not feel it as their responsibility to kowtow to the colonial subjects and even if they did, their subjects will be of the same white race as they are.
The problem with that is Russians are not producing enough offspring to reach the replacement rate and immigrants are becoming more and more of a necessity.

I believe this is behind Putin barring Russian babies from being adopted by Americans. The Russians are declining in number each year.

The other part of Eastern Europe seems to be more stable at the moment, but the more they develop, the less they will have babies. It is a fact of life and economics.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
ladislav wrote:E. Europe and Russia will be where the white race will live as they do not have a colonial guilt complex and do not feel it as their responsibility to kowtow to the colonial subjects and even if they did, their subjects will be of the same white race as they are.
The problem with that is Russians are not producing enough offspring to reach the replacement rate and immigrants are becoming more and more of a necessity.

I believe this is behind Putin barring Russian babies from being adopted by Americans. The Russians are declining in number each year.

The other part of Eastern Europe seems to be more stable at the moment, but the more they develop, the less they will have babies. It is a fact of life and economics.
Unfortunately Singapore has this problem too. Lee Kuan Yew thought it a failure he couldn't do anything about it. There is so much that can be said on the subject.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
odbo wrote:stop projecting, lard assed whoremongering losers don't speak for white civilization

White women are shit, dude. Those two ugly as old bitches think they are supermodels or something. And that faggot looking white man MANGINA standing behind them also makes me sick. It's cause of FAGGOTS like him that women like that even exist. If faggot manginas wouldn't kiss women's asses so much, the bitches wouldn't be so puffed up and arrogant and out of touch with reality.

DEATH TO THE MANGINAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where white supremacy shoots it`s self in the foot. The reason these old hags think they are the shit is because they been told by white supremacy that they are attractive by default simply for being white females.You have these white females even in Brazil(but not to the same extent) that can`t except the fact that they are old and walk around like they "still got it" these type of women will continue to exist as long as white supremacy tells non-white men that they are nothing unless they have a white women even if it means lower yourself to old tired hags like the one in the picture.These are also the type of women that all of the sudden become interested in black men because white men with money don`t give them play any more.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

White supremacy is pretty f***ing gay, I am all for the white race dying out.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

expatasiaseeker wrote:White supremacy is pretty f***ing gay, I am all for the white race dying out.
I wish all jews would kill themselves. That would solve most of the world's problems.