Israeli fan fury as football team signs Muslims players

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Israeli fan fury as football team signs Muslims players

Post by zboy1 »

The hypocrisy of Israel knows no bounds:

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Well, no Arab team ever has a Jewish player representing it, do they? Jews can't even be citizens of most Arab countries let alone represent them in soccer. How come the Russian news does not report anything on that topic?

Russian news touch upon subjects that make America and its allies look bad- they uncover all kinds of bad stuff done by these. But they are just as partial with their allies and when it comes to their own country.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:Well, no Arab team ever has a Jewish player representing it, do they? Jews can't even be citizens of most Arab countries let alone represent them in soccer. How come the Russian news does not report anything on that topic?

Russian news touch upon subjects that make America and its allies look bad- they uncover all kinds of bad stuff done by these. But they are just as partial with their allies and when it comes to their own country.
Ladislav, you make a good point. Arabs are often barbarous when they get the upper hand.

And I do admire the Mexican soccer team Chivas, because they require all players to be Mexicans. No foreigners. Ted Turner used to brag that the Atlanta Braves (all races) were all Americans, not foreigners. I hate seeing a guy playing for "Spain" in World Cup wearing dreadlocks. So I am sympathetic with Israelis wanting one team in the world to be Jewsih. Fine....

OTOH....
(1) it's not Arabs infesting Wall Street, think tanks, media, etc. So allow us soon-to-be-ex-Americans a little somehwat-childish "schadenfreude" (i.e., gloating).
(2) perhaps you know different, but it seems doubtful to me that the ancient communities of Jews were much discriminated against in Tunisia, Lebanon, and Yemen. The Jews were pretty integrated in Beirut when I was there in the early 1970's. And in Algeria, from the 1880's on, they held French citizenship, while Moslems and Christians didn't.
(3) Pissed me off when my kids' suburban Pop Warner football coaches brought in out-of-area Black "ringers" to occupy the quarterback and running back positions. But I didn't like losing all the time either. I suspect that increasing the pool of players for "tiny Israel" is a bigger issue than it would be for a huge, populous Arab country.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Israeli fan fury as football team signs Muslims players

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:The hypocrisy of Israel knows no bounds:

I recorded a short YouTube video expressing my sympathy for the Jewish people of Israel

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ladislav, you make a good point. Arabs are often barbarous when they get the upper hand.

And I do admire the Mexican soccer team Chivas, because they require all players to be Mexicans. No foreigners. Ted Turner used to brag that the Atlanta Braves (all races) were all Americans, not foreigners. I hate seeing a guy playing for "Spain" in World Cup wearing dreadlocks. So I am sympathetic with Israelis wanting one team in the world to be Jewsih. Fine....
no foreigners often means no non-citizens. the Mexican team has had naturalized citizens in it. Israel has had black African players and for convenience's sake he was hastily "naturalized" as a Jew.
OTOH....
(1) it's not Arabs infesting Wall Street, think tanks, media, etc. So allow us soon-to-be-ex-Americans a little somehwat-childish "schadenfreude" (i.e., gloating).
But no one prevents them from doing that. And Saudis- not Israelis own huge numbers of US gov't bonds.

(2) perhaps you know different, but it seems doubtful to me that the ancient communities of Jews were much discriminated against in Tunisia, Lebanon, and Yemen. The Jews were pretty integrated in Beirut when I was there in the early 1970's. And in Algeria, from the 1880's on, they held French citizenship, while Moslems and Christians didn't.
We don't know because we don't have all the facts. Discrimination comes in many shapes and forms, frequencies, degrees of intensity. How do we know what each person went through or had to live with? We don't. And our observations are anecdotal. I was in S Africa in mid aughts and I saw white people living normal lives and everyone was nice and friendly. But again, I don't know what they go through there when looking for jobs or what people say to them. I also don't understand Afrikaans or Zulu. I did not live as a white person there, look for work as one and just did not live there long enough period.

I also never saw black people being discriminated against in the USA. I had black bosses and black colleagues and everything seemed fine to me and no one called them by a bad name or anything. So?

Common errors in inductive reasoning:
The fallacy of hasty generalization:

- A fallacy arises if one fails to meet the requirement of obtaining a large enough sample. This fallacy has the names: fallacy of insufficient statistics, hasty generalization, and leaping to a conclusion.
- If one doesn’t have enough background information to decide whether a sample is large enough, one should try to acquire the information. If this is not possible, one should suspend judgment.

(3) Pissed me off when my kids' suburban Pop Warner football coaches brought in out-of-area Black "ringers" to occupy the quarterback and running back positions. But I didn't like losing all the time either. I suspect that increasing the pool of players for "tiny Israel" is a bigger issue than it would be for a huge, populous Arab country.
Israel is 15 km wide in some places.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote: We don't know because we don't have all the facts. Discrimination comes in many shapes and forms, frequencies, degrees of intensity. How do we know what each person went through or had to live with? We don't. And our observations are anecdotal. .....
Common errors in inductive reasoning:
The fallacy of hasty generalization:

- A fallacy arises if one fails to meet the requirement of obtaining a large enough sample. This fallacy has the names: fallacy of insufficient statistics, hasty generalization, and leaping to a conclusion.
- If one doesn’t have enough background information to decide whether a sample is large enough, one should try to acquire the information. If this is not possible, one should suspend judgment.

I will concede that you are a very fair person.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I am a Palestinian by Descent.I don't Hate these Jews actually.I can Respect them for doing this.They have every Reason to be Afraid of Arab men.for One,in Israel,30,000 Israeli women are married to Arabic men.and the number is Growing.there is evena Orginization of men who ''Rescue''jewesses from their Arabic husbands,called Lehava
''
Lehava is an Israeli organization whose primary objective is opposing marriages between Jewish women and non-Jewish, particularly Arab, men. It has been described as "far-right-wing" in the Israeli media. The organization gained notoriety in 2010 after sending an open letter to Israeli Jewish supermodel Bar Refaeli urging her to break off her relationship with American actor Leonardo DiCaprio, who is Roman Catholic. Lehava was founded by Mosis Zion, and it employs a number of figures including Kahanist politician Baruch Marzel, formerly of the outlawed Kach movement.[1][2] Multiple rebbetzins, acting on behalf of Lehava, issued an open letter urging Israeli women not to date Arabs; this letter caused a controversy and was denounced by other rabbis.[3][4] The organization has also spoken out against Mark Zuckerberg's marriage to Priscilla Chan.[5] In addition to opposing interfaith and interethnic marriages, Lehava also has encouraged Israelis to report to the organization the names of Israelis who rent to Arabs, so that they can be named and shamed publicly.[6]''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehava'

Racism is usually just the Fear of our women banging other men.
Im sure if Black men were Castrated/became eunuchs in the U.S,or Arab men in europe were done the same,that there would be any Racism at all.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

theprimebait wrote:I am a Palestinian by Descent.I don't Hate these Jews actually.I can Respect them for doing this.They have every Reason to be Afraid of Arab men.for One,in Israel,30,000 Israeli women are married to Arabic men.and the number is Growing.there is evena Orginization of men who ''Rescue''jewesses from their Arabic husbands,called Lehava
''
Lehava is an Israeli organization whose primary objective is opposing marriages between Jewish women and non-Jewish, particularly Arab, men. It has been described as "far-right-wing" in the Israeli media. The organization gained notoriety in 2010 after sending an open letter to Israeli Jewish supermodel Bar Refaeli urging her to break off her relationship with American actor Leonardo DiCaprio, who is Roman Catholic. Lehava was founded by Mosis Zion, and it employs a number of figures including Kahanist politician Baruch Marzel, formerly of the outlawed Kach movement.[1][2] Multiple rebbetzins, acting on behalf of Lehava, issued an open letter urging Israeli women not to date Arabs; this letter caused a controversy and was denounced by other rabbis.[3][4] The organization has also spoken out against Mark Zuckerberg's marriage to Priscilla Chan.[5] In addition to opposing interfaith and interethnic marriages, Lehava also has encouraged Israelis to report to the organization the names of Israelis who rent to Arabs, so that they can be named and shamed publicly.[6]''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehava'

Racism is usually just the Fear of our women banging other men.
Im sure if Black men were Castrated/became eunuchs in the U.S,or Arab men in europe were done the same,that there would be any Racism at all.
Also many men think Jewesses are ugly based on their Exposure to only Ashkenazi Jews.I tell you Israeli women are hot women.Sephardic,Yemenite,and Near-Eastern Israeli girls are hotter then hot,and its rare to find an ugly one.they are super horny,they treat their men like Walking GODS,and they have low IQs.they have nice tanned bronzed skin.

a google search for''israeli beach girls''should prove my point.

this blog has lots of collections of Sephardic girls:

http://seductivejewess.com

http://acidcow.com/girls/9903-israeli-b ... -pics.html

You can see that Unlike White women,Darker Caucasian women like these horny Israeli girls above are hot without Makeup and much more fiesty..like a Latina or something.

in Israel,young Palestinian men go to Bang these girls,and just claim to be Jewish.These type of Jews are indistinguishable from the local Arabs.They also bond better with us then Ashkenazi men,due to our shared Arab culture.Even many many Palestinians can pass for Ashkenazi,like Druze people.

Since light eyes and light hair aren't Uncommon among Levantine ''arabs'''.I Myself was born as a blonde blue eyed baby.most palestinians from Nablus(like my Family)are Arabized Samaritans and Greek Orthodox Christians.

a blonde samaritan:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UFA41yxG2mI/T ... 662410.jpg

around 33 % of Palestinians are Greek Orthodox Christians or Syriac Orthodox (Jacobite) .its Why palestinian dialect has so many Aramaic in it.

do a search for''neta alchamister''''

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m27ow ... o1_400.jpg

http://retardmedia.com/uploads/2012/09/ ... r-(41).jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Tht0e.jpg

http://images.doctissimo.fr/1/beaute-mo ... -2-big.jpg

Her Type is not uncommon among the Sephardic Coke sniffing sloots in Israeli high Schools.its natural they will get Pissed when such women hang off of the enemy's Arms.