My Views on “Wannabe Whitesâ€￾

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

http://dissention.wordpress.com/2012/03 ... be-whites/

March 22, 2012dissentionLeave a commentGo to comments
This post is about something I have seen in real life and the virtual world. In the past I used to find it infuriating, now I just find it amusing- albeit in a sadistic manner.

I am talking about “wannabe whitesâ€￾.

So what constitutes, and does not constitute, wannabe white behavior? and why is it so irrational, bizarre, irritating and ultimately funny? My initial exposure to wannabe whites came through interactions with some of my close relatives in N. America. I later noticed the same mindset, behavior and attitudes in groups ranging from Filipinos to Iranians and South Americans.

Most wannabe whites are 1st or 2nd generation immigrants from countries colonized by European countries in the 18th-19th century (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines etc). Some are immigrants from countries with a white ruling class (South American countries). Inspite of their diverse racial and cultural origins, wannabe whites think and act in a remarkably similar manner.

1. They go to ridiculous lengths to publicly prove that they are culturally whiter than white. Now I am not suggesting that people should not change behavior over time and space, but what is the point in trying to be somebody else? Is it even profitable to do so? I fail to see how such behavior achieves anything beyond providing entertainment to whites and non-whites. A good example of such behavior can be observed by reading the blog (and comments) of a brown moron known as Razib Khan.

2. They are always trying to convince whites and non-whites alike that they are ‘more whiter’ and therefore ‘better’ than others from their countries of origin. You might have noticed a certain moron called the Fifth Horseman try to convince others that I was “Sri-Lankanâ€￾ (less whiter) than him. Apart from the fact that I look rather different from what he might imagine, how are the looks (or race) of any person even relevant to the validity of their ideas?

3. They try to constantly tell whites and non-whites that other people are human scum who deserved the ‘civilizing’ influence of whites. While I am critical of Indians, my opinions about east-Asians, Arabs, Whites etc are equally (if not more) negative. I am a misanthropist and proud of it. However many wannabe whites never seem to tire of telling others how bad people in their old country are. A blogger known as Atheist Indian is a good example of this dysfunction.

4. They always hold people who look like them to much higher standards than whites. When a white person screws them over, they see him as ambitious and clever. When a non-white screws them over, they see it as an example of cultural duplicity and dishonesty. But how can the same act be two totally different things depending on the skin color of the perpetrator? You can see a lot of this behavior at sites like Sepia Mutiny and especially in a recent post on that website.

5. They try to downplay everything good or substantial done by people who look like them and exaggerate everything that is even remotely bad about them. This behavior resembles what I talked about in point 3, but occurs on the level of culture and worldview rather than individuals. Most ‘famous’ Indian journalists and “intellectualsâ€￾ perform a lot of cultural self-flagellation and self-denigration with the hope of being finally “recognizedâ€￾ by whites.

Might write more about this issue in a future post.

What do you think? Comments?
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

Pakistan is a shithole and has always been a shithole. India and Bangladesh are not much better.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Intolerant wrote:Pakistan is a shithole and has always been a shithole. India and Bangladesh are not much better.
Southern,Eastern europe are shitholes too.Only a small minority of Western white countries have any Type of material success.and even among them only 14% of the middle class earn more then 50K a Year,according to many studies.that means most of you are poor or lower middle class.and don't live any content life except as a wage/Debt slave.Your women are sluts,your youth is misguided,and your countries are Colonies of Rich Jews.

I think the Hunza,Kashmiri,and pashtun Tribes have a more Better ''Quality of life'' then most westerners,when all things are viewed holistically.

But keep your condescending attitude,it will be to your detriment in the future.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

i wouldn´t blame them as it´s natural. they want to create a wall between them and their past. in case they would not do that people from shitholes would knock every second to their door. the elites of the shitholes don´t interact with the poor, too.

it´s just normal classism. just natural. whites hate the shitholians too but they have the comfort of not needing to tell it ererybody because they have already their status.

one i had a discussion with an indian. the guy is a member of the corrupt elite but tells everybody how great the shithole india is. - no thanks
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

That's why they seem so programmed when the come ashore or "aland" to the U.S. of Gay.

Yet, this doesn't happen as much in Canada, and Canada has a similar yet a different culture.

I dated Asian women in Ontario and Alberta (and don't go there with Filipinas-will-date-anybody malarky - I was getting East Asian women that were mediocre, but I was getting them!)....if it weren't for Canada, I would have been single for a decade...that's the last that I had a relationship with an American woman. Yeah, I f.uck and chuck (and get chucked most of the time by) American women when I'm stateside, but the relationships only last for 90 days or less - on some warranty type of s.hit.

I was bangin' out a Mandarin Chinese chick in Toronto in her apartment, and her brother came home from Pizza Pizza (he worked there) and he walked in her room without knocking and DID NOT GET HIS BOXERS IN A BUNCH when he caught us buttnaked in the nude pounding his sister bareback. He chuckled and walked smooth the f.uck back out. Now that's normalcy to the fullest.

Whereas if I were in, SF or NYC, banging a Cantonese/ABC chick-a-dee, and her brother walked in, fugg get uhhhh bout it: it would have been drama and then some.

No non-Asian or non-White can be up in their guts stateside. Confucius and Tao forbid!!! (God forbid)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NeighborhoodNetBang
Freshman Poster

Post by NeighborhoodNetBang »

Whites are at the top of the world, which is why White guys have it good. At the bottom you have Blacks who get rejected and live bad lives almost anywhere. This is why Blacks and non-Blacks can't coexist. Never have and never will.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

NeighborhoodNetBang wrote:Whites are at the top of the world, which is why White guys have it good. At the bottom you have Blacks who get rejected and live bad lives almost anywhere. This is why Blacks and non-Blacks can't coexist. Never have and never will.
The only blacks that live bad lives are the ones that live in non-black countries, Black men in Africa are very happy at least for the most part. And by the way, very soon in at least 500 years to come, non-black races may cease to exist because of radical feminism and there won't be any more white men to compete with for anything. In America, Asian men are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to dating.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

NeighborhoodNetBang wrote:Whites are at the top of the world, which is why White guys have it good. At the bottom you have Blacks who get rejected and live bad lives almost anywhere. This is why Blacks and non-Blacks can't coexist. Never have and never will.
The only blacks that live bad lives are the ones that live in non-black countries, Black men in Africa are very happy at least for the most part. And by the way, very soon in at least 500 years to come, non-black races may cease to exist because of radical feminism and there won't be any more white men to compete with for anything. In America, Asian men are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to dating.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

I agree with this.Me and other black American men as well as White American men have observed this in Brazil as well...It only takes you 10 seconds from getting off the plane to figure out that blacks are at the bottom of society here..and the weird thing about it is that they seem content with just being at the bottom...and that shit just burns me up...You are right..i really am starting to think that Blacks really should build the countries they have in Africa instead of migrating to non-Black countries..because society will all ways try to push Blacks down to the bottom of society...even some of these Mulattoes,Mestiços and Pardos in Brazil with try to enforce their superiority over Blacks..despite them having a Black as coal grandmother...so even if blacks get in successful relationships with non-Blacks they sometimes still inadvertently create their own oppressors.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: My Views on “Wannabe Whitesâ€￾

Post by skateboardstephen »

se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I've noticed this acting white trend on mainly minority girls. Particularly asian females.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I have noticed this before as well. Many black stars, like Nikki Minaj and such seem to "whiten up: if you will. Just an observation.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I want to be black with the Pecker gene!
Time to Hide!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

This has already been talked about a lot. My 2 cents is that minorities have a natural inferiority complex in white countries...especially anglo countries where the pressure is pretty hard to conform or be socially isolated. This effects women more than men because women are socially passive and assimilate by nature.

So the defense mechanism is to adopt the standard white attitude or white looks to "blend in" but it becomes such a sad parody. Even Winston's political views sound like typical middle aged white male politics.

IMO, this sort of mentality effects people with a weak state of mind and weak personality.