On how Negroes became Fair-Skinned

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

On how Negroes became Fair-Skinned

Post by theprimebait »

Interesting Hypothesis on the Origins of the Caucasoids(I dont agree with everything in the Article but it is Interesting)

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/the_l ... es13.shtml

LIBRARY

Lords of Lies: Part XIII - On how Negroes became Fair-Skinned, Blue-Eyed and Blond in Europe

If we are to believe the evolution religion (alias "science") each species and each race adapts to its environment over time. According to this religion the blackest Negro tribe moving into Europe will after some time turn white, change their nose shapes, grow a larger skull, grow a nose bone, grow larger pelvis bones, grow shorter lower arms, change the shape of their skulls, get thinner skin, get a little bump in the back of their heads (known in France as "the Math bump", because those who have it [i.e. fair Europeans...] are often very good with mathematics), change the angle of their forehead, change the length of their legs, change their metabolism, grow a larger brain, grow blue or gray eyes, lose their curly hair in favour of straight hair, grow blonde hair, and so forth, and they will also all of a sudden see a need for art, civilization, philosophy, mathematics, astronomy, religion and so forth...

...sorry, but I have to stop. This is too bloody ridiculous. Yet, this is what most of us are taught to believe in. This is what most of us believe in today! Some even claim this happened in less than 12,000 years! In popular films about this subject (like the ludicrous "Ao") this even happened the moment the Negroes sat foot in Europe. Like *bang*! The Negro has become European in one generation! Very "scientific"...

Now, before these marvellous Negroes – who were obviously masters of adaptation – arrived in Europe there was another human species already living here, the Neanderthals, who were fair skinned, just like modern Europeans still are, had the same nose shape that Europeans have today, had an even larger skull than modern Europeans have, had the same nose bone that Europeans have today, had a larger pelvis, just like modern Europeans still have, had shorter lower arms, just like modern Europeans still have, had a different skull shape more similar to the skulls of modern Europeans than to anything else, had thinner skin, just like modern Europeans, had a little bump in the back of the head, just like modern Europeans, their children had the exact same angle of the forehead as modern Europeans have today, their legs were identical to those of modern Europeans, their metabolism was probably (we cannot know for sure about that) identical to the metabolism of modern Europeans, they had a much larger brain, even larger than that of modern Europeans, they had blue or gray eyes, they had straight hair, they had blonde hair, and so forth, everything just about exactly like modern Europeans still have.

Naturally, modern science claims that we – the Europeans – do not descend from these Neanderthals, although they admit that we might have a few of their genes in us. No! No! No! We too naturally descend from Negroes! We too come from Africa... and the poor degenerates already living in Europe, the ugly, hairy, grotesque and sub-human Neanderthals (as they are presented to us by the propagandists of the science religion), who had adapted to the European environment for at least 500,000 years, were outmatched by the marvellous Negroes from Africa – who of course chose to leave Africa and go to Europe during the worst of the Ice Ages (I guess the glaciers covering most of Europe at the time were just too fertile and pleasant for them to resist this move). The Neanderthals were then, still according to the science religion I may add, outwitted and outskilled on their own turf. Naturally, the Negroes, still wearing their straw skirts (if any clothes at all), and famous for their superior intellects (...), were much better at surviving in freezing Europe than some sorry fur-clad native brutes?! So the Neanderthals became extinct, yes, yes, yes, and this happened around -28,000 before the birth of that filthy Jew Jesus, and the Negroes replaced them everywhere in Europe.

Right...

Now, if you allow me to come with an alternative theory in this context, please continue reading. You see, I will – based on my wife's scientific (in the best meaning of the word) research (available here; www.mariecachet.com) – claim that this official theory of evolution and the "out of Africa" theory is pure nonsense. I am not saying that every aspect of the theory of evolution is nonsense, but I am saying that the theory of macro-evolution is nonsense. If you e.g. have no genes for blue eyes, like pure Negroes, you will not evolve blue eyes. Ever. As simple as that. What I will suggest is that we – the Europeans – are Neanderthals. We are slightly different from our purely Neanderthal ancestors because we were mixed with Negroes in the distant past. Not much, but enough to change us (we have on average about 0,3% Negro-only genes in us). Not with Negroes who came to Europe either, but with Negroes living in Africa, whom we encountered when we were at times forced out of Europe by the different Ice Ages (only to return when they ended, with a few mongrels amongst us every time). This would explain why the Northern African natives have a few European features and also why the East Africans do too, because some Neanderthals remained or at least some of their genes did, and these genes were after thousands of years evenly distributed amongst those populations. The other Africans have no Neanderthal/European features.

When I say this a horde of "racially pure" racists will of course start to hate me like the plague, because I suggest that even our Nordic race is actually not pure after all, and that they have Negro genes in them, but bear with me. This is after all much better than the "scientific" version claiming we are Negroes (100%) – who just happen to be white because we have adapted to our environment.

Now, you might ask why the facts my wife presents to us are not all over the media, because this is after all a huge scientific breakthrough regarding the origin of the European man! It changes everything. We are not even of the same species as the other human races! But, of course, this is not all over the media because it changes everything, because it proves that we are not even of the same species as the other races this is not at all what they want. They have their sacred cow – the anti-racism agenda – and they don't allow anyone to touch it. You can bombard them with all the facts in the world, and they will still not change their perspective or their agenda. The more facts you present to them the more they will lie and attack you, try to discredit you and your work and in general work against you. And they do this very effectively using renowned scientists and their science religion, that so many of us trust and believe in so blindly.

Ladies and gentlemen of Europe. Don't allow our European species to be degraded any more, to be reduced in quality through mixing with those other human races of the Homo Sapiens species. We too are mixed, yes, and the darker we are the more mixed we are, whether we like to admit this or not, but don't worry about that. We are still different, we are still unique and special, we are still European, and we must simply make sure that we will not have any more of that non-European blood mixed into us.

If you want or even need a more scientific explanation and proof of what I say you can read all the articles on www.mariecachet.com, ideally in a chronological order.

Fight anti-racism and those behind it by any and all means available! No matter what they say they are the criminals, guilty of genocide against the European species! Whatever we do is an act of self-defence. Whatever we say is to defend our human species and our race from extinction. We have all the rights in the world, even according to the UN and international law, to take action to defend our species, our race and our nations. It is our duty to do so!
Varg Vikernes
Bergen 29.12.2012

"One should go invited to a friend with good fortune, but uninvited if he has problems."
(European proverb)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

A few quick corrections to some Poor research in the article :
1.Homo Sapiens and Homo Erectus created what we know as the Negroid race,today.not Homo Sapien=Negroids.Calling homo Sapiens ''Negroes'' is quit ignorant,as Negroids are the Newest race of man to Exist,being only 30,000 Years old(Having evolved from Proto Pygmie man).

there is no way ''Negroes''mixed with Cro magnons and wandering neanderthals,as negroes are the newest type among humans,and surely didnt exist in the Ice Age.

2.ALL Humans are homo Sapiens,Caucasoids have homo Sapien,Neanderthal and Cro -magnon mixture,East Asians have Homo Sapien,Neanderthal and Homo erectus pekinensis admixture,Whereas Southeast Asians have homo Sapien,Homo erectus erectus(Java man),Admixture etc some SEA peoples also show Sinid Strains,If im wrong anyone Correct me here.

the guy put some poor research in but has some interesting opinions,I find atleast.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Sorry man, blacks were the first to roam earth.

It's impossible to get black skin complexion from white dna.

But you can get white skin from black dna.

Black is the only color where you can get all the skin shades.

Black has ALL of the colors of the spectrum in it.

Look it up, whites came from a genetic mutation that scientists already confirmed.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Maker55 wrote:Sorry man, blacks were the first to roam earth.

It's impossible to get black skin complexion from white dna.

But you can get white skin from black dna.

Black is the only color where you can get all the skin shades.

Black has ALL of the colors of the spectrum in it.

Look it up, whites came from a genetic mutation that scientists already confirmed.
albino africans are not caucasian...and will never be caucasian

you may call it genetic mutation...others will call it evolving and adapting
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: On how Negroes became Fair-Skinned

Post by willymonfrete »

interesting article but false on many levels.the earliest modern human skulls are mongoloid khoisanids.khoisans are the oldest race and originator of all races.its true Blacks only go back 12,000 years morphologically being descended from pygmies as you said,but all human races in eurasia descend from some type of australoid wether its aeta haplogroup D and o1b1 types for mongoloids or papuan haplogroup P types for native americans(Q coming from P) and indo europeans(R coming from P aswell ).

the earliest native europeans were of cold adapted neoaustraloid strain(a fancy word for native americans left behind in northern eurasia),then came the EEF afroasiatic neolithic farmers,and only last did the indo european aryan horsemen arive.europeans are literally triracials.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Robert lindsay is the best person for this topic for laymen,he utilizes the research of BowCock.He says khoisans are the oldest human race where all human types descend from,including pygmies.pygmies through sexual selection and polygamy became negroids some 12,000 yrs BC and spread 3000 BC in the bantu farmer expansion killing and eating all the khoisans and driving them southward.desert adaptation also has alot to do with negroid elongation and black skin vs khoisan and pygmy light skin.by the time negroids arrived on the scene native americans,indo europeans and paleomongoloids already were a thing.

Asia was a australoid continent and like the negroids did to their khoisan ancestors,they(mongoloids) genocided their way throughout all of asia killing the native australoid inhabitants.mongoloids only go back 10,000 years BC.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Australoids (Tamils, Negritos-Jarawa-andaman islanders, Senoi, Melanesians, Papuans and Aborigines(wich are actually only 10,000 years old in phenotype)are the Adamic human race in regards to all eurasians.Negroids evolved likely from archaic Pygmy and Khoisan types from 6,000 to 12,000 yrs ago waaaay after australoids had birthed the major eurasian races(caucasian,native americanish types and mongoloids),BTW Bantu'negroid' africans are genocidal civilized pastoralist-farmers who took africa from hunter gatherer pygmies and khoisan types only in the last 5000 years https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion ,this is why I always Laugh when white supremacists claim bantus are the most primitive race,because neither in terms of time nor mode of production are bantus primitive,theyre the most civilized africans!and I hate civilization as an anarcho-primitive so I don't take that as a proof of their inherent worth over pygmies or khoisans.this genocidal territorial expsansion coincides with the first agriculture in Africa and in the world(since agriculture and civilization is only 10-14,000 at most years old). Yes it is true, ''Black Africans'' were some of the first agriculturalists and civilized people on Earth!long before white europeans were getting raped by neanderthal men and wandering the deserts of the Gobi in the case of R lineage aryans and huntergathering in the case of ancient north eurasiansproto-finns and proto-uralics) in the arctic.LMAO This happened in the context of primitive agriculture, tribes with chiefs and hangers-on and monopolization of women in harems by a few elite men while leaving few women for the rest of the tribe. The most vicious, brutal and sociopathic Negroids out-competed all of the nicer neotenous pygmy or jarawa type men and rose to become chiefs of the tribe,thus they became more robust and athletic as a race.the negroid women not needing men to hunt for them chose the brutaler negroids over the neotenous pygmies.this happens today in the Congo alot.4'5 pygmy women the size of a child leaving their men for tall robust BBCs.

Women when left to their devices will choose hypermasculine, robust, aggressive and sociopathic, powerful and wealthy men over all others. They will even happily join a harem of such men instead of monogamy a weaker male.so the jarawa and pygmy men lost out to the bantu Type men and thus negroids were born and expanded all of africa. hunter-gatherers especially of the tropical variety often have low testosterone. In Africa, the Negroid agriculturalists and pastoralists tend to have high t while the Pygmy and Khoisanid hunter-gatherers tend to have lower testosterone. Khoisans are described as friendlier, and less aggressive than Negroids. Pygmy’s are extremely non-aggressive nearly to the point of docile childish passivity. Negroids are dramatically more aggressive than Pygmies,wich is why they dominated and even ATE them.

nearly every hunter-gatherer male gets a female at an early age since females need them to survive and females exert almost no selection pressure on males for much of anything,especially nothing physical. All males tend to contribute their genes fairly equally. Under such a situation, testosterone levels in males will not rise.

The hangers-on of the chiefs of the pygmies were similarly robust and aggressive males. The process was completed by 6,000 yrs BCE with the appearance of the modern negroid due to the strong selection pressure of the hypermasculine Negroid race, a robust, extremely athletic, physically skilled, aggressive,Big dicked ,muscular race with high testosterone levels driving the hypermasculinization.and that my friends is how the negroid race began and why they are so dominant today.but the Adamaic africans looked more like Khoisan then anything,and likely even had wavy or curlyish hair since negroid nappy hair is a desert adaptation adapted by the proto-negroids wich expande from the Sahel regions in westernafrica.

Robert Lindsay says negroids are a progressive race,while mongoloids are the most archaic race in morphology closest to our ape ancestors.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

God cursed the white man, you have this all backwards. Just ask Adama.
Time to Hide!
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

While Caucasoids probably got their most desirable traits - i.e., intelligence, ability to get along with each other, etc. - from the small admixture of Neanderthal DNA (note that Neanderthals had the largest of skull capacity), they became "white" because the melanin in dark skin is anti-conducive to generation of Vitamin D. This is not a problem in deepest, darkest Africa or the Indian subcontinent, where the insolation is very strong, but it is a problem at higher latitudes. Also, the protection from skin cancer that dark-skinned folks need in their high-insolation environment is not needed by folks in a low-insolation environment. And of course, dark skin is in general an energy & nutrient sink, so the ability to use that energy to supply the brain - which is the biggest user of energy by far - is lessened, which probably has caused dark-skinned folks to be dumber than light-skinned folks. In an evolutionary environment, those who had moved to a low-insolation environment were essentially wasting their energy in producing the melanin, and thus were at an evolutionary disadvantage to those that had albinism mutations.