Are Certain People Destined to Marry Outside Their Race?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Are Certain People Destined to Marry Outside Their Race?

Post by zacb »

Call me a tad crazy, but ever since I was twelve I was bi-rexual (racial preference). I would want to date in the US, but I decided worse come to worse, I would date in Japan. I put those feelings aside, and tried pursuing white chicks. Got two dates, nothing beyond that. Then with my awakening about econ, I decided to start looking into expatriation. And here I am. I am looking for a part time jobs to get enough to go to the Philippines. Did any of you have this realization early on? (I'm white btw).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Bi-rexual? Did you make that word up? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I think we are all products of our own environment. You can take a guy who was raised in a small town in Iowa and most likely the answer will be no because he hasn't had any influences (positive or negative) about foreign women.

I was raised in the State of Washington and he have a high concentration of asians. I remember when I was in high school, one of my classmates was half white/half filipino. Couldn't tell because he looked 100% white. But his sister was the opposite, she got all the asian genes and she was the model of perfection. Nice tanned skin, beautiful face/body and hair down to her waist. There wasn't a guy in our high school who wouldn't have crawled across broken glass to date her. So I think it's fair to say the sooner you have postitive memories or interactions with foreign women in your life, the more apt you are to date outside of your race.

Which brings up another interesting point. Back the guy from Iowa. He could have 3 divorces from American women and it's unlikely he'll wake up one day and think to himself, "my next wife will be foreign." Chances are this thought process will never enter his mind.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Winston wrote:Bi-rexual? Did you make that word up? lol
Yes I did :D . Sounds like something from Encyclopedia Dramatica.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Dudevondudenstein
Freshman Poster

Post by Dudevondudenstein »

pete98146 wrote:I think we are all products of our own environment. You can take a guy who was raised in a small town in Iowa and most likely the answer will be no because he hasn't had any influences (positive or negative) about foreign women.

I was raised in the State of Washington and he have a high concentration of asians. I remember when I was in high school, one of my classmates was half white/half filipino. Couldn't tell because he looked 100% white. But his sister was the opposite, she got all the asian genes and she was the model of perfection. Nice tanned skin, beautiful face/body and hair down to her waist. There wasn't a guy in our high school who wouldn't have crawled across broken glass to date her. So I think it's fair to say the sooner you have postitive memories or interactions with foreign women in your life, the more apt you are to date outside of your race.

Which brings up another interesting point. Back the guy from Iowa. He could have 3 divorces from American women and it's unlikely he'll wake up one day and think to himself, "my next wife will be foreign." Chances are this thought process will never enter his mind.
I don't know about that. I am from a small town in West Virginia there may have been 3 non whites in my high school yet here I am living with my fiance in the Philippines. There was this Chinese exchange student though...

I am not sure what makes a man want to meet a foreign woman... I have always found Asians to be attractive but I think it was the relationships I had with American women that made me look for love over seas. If you don't like what someone is selling you go buy somewhere else.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

pete98146 wrote:
Yeah, I've seen that happen. I have three male cousins that have been divorced 2 times or more and they still can't figure it out. It's just another sign most western men are unable to think for themselves.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Men are supposed to make their own destiny. They're not supposed to grovel at the feet of their masters and be thankful for whatever slop is handed to them.

Immigration Act of 1965, obesity of post-1980s western people, White guilt taught in public schools, outsourcing high-tech to the Asian "Tiger" economies, popularization of Japanese culture, plastic surgery hitting critical-mass in Korea, "ghettofication" of Caucasoid and Negroid women. Without any of these top-down social engineering programs, you would not be "destined" for any dysgenic thinking patterns. You might of instead went to Europe for a wife, which might indeed take a few months longer than it does in the Philippines, but you would be happier in the long run.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

odbo wrote:Immigration Act of 1965, obesity of post-1980s western people, White guilt taught in public schools, outsourcing high-tech to the Asian "Tiger" economies, popularization of Japanese culture, plastic surgery hitting critical-mass in Korea, "ghettofication" of Caucasoid and Negroid women. Without any of these top-down social engineering programs, you would not be "destined" for any dysgenic thinking patterns.
Thinking patterns? Not necessarily. Many of these guys simply didn't have a choice.

I've been asked "Why didn't you ever have an Asian girlfriend?" many times. Heck, even Winston asked me "Why aren't you interested in Asian girls" when I told him about my dating Mexican women.

Prior to this year, I had never been intimate (such as a girlfriend, romantic date) with any female of Asian descent not because I didn't want to. It's because Asian-American women were completely out of my reach. I simply couldn't because they would refuse to move anywhere beyond the "friend zone." Depending on the type of Asian-American female, the Asian males they would only date would be either sassy clubgoers, fundamentalist Christian "momma's boys" (Jesus freaks), high-salaried engineers, skater boys, and so on. As an Asian-American male, if you don't fit into one of those categories, then these women won't even consider you as a potential date. It's that simple; game over. It didn't matter how much I'd be attracted to them or how much pressure from others I'd have to date them. This translates to an entire youth of never being able to date them, forcing you to look somewhere else (or not at all).

4(+) years of high school, 4(+) years of college, nearly 10 years total of being in your prime -- and never being able to date a female of your "own kind." Good looks, good social skills, and good personality that are enough to have them never actually see me as a "creep" and are quite happy to be my platonic friend, but would never consider me as dating material. It's only natural to feel very, very angry at being deprived of Asian-American females for years and years, especially when it's because you really didn't have a choice.

Even American white, black, and Latina women in high school and college were more open with considering me as dating material, on average. Latin American women? Far more. Mexico is located right next to California whereas Asia is not, so it was the convenience factor that still kept me from dating Asian women.

How about this: Ask our black American forum members why they don't, or haven't, or couldn't date black American women, and you'll be sure to get some pretty outraged responses, from the ridiculous unattainability to their messed-up minds. I'll write up a separate post about this later.

I'm currently abroad now, and will write up some trip reports soon when I have more time.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Certain People Destined to Marry Outside Their Race?

Post by Raja »

zacb wrote:Call me a tad crazy, but ever since I was twelve I was bi-rexual (racial preference). I would want to date in the US, but I decided worse come to worse, I would date in Japan. I put those feelings aside, and tried pursuing white chicks. Got two dates, nothing beyond that. Then with my awakening about econ, I decided to start looking into expatriation. And here I am. I am looking for a part time jobs to get enough to go to the Philippines. Did any of you have this realization early on? (I'm white btw).
Yes the girl of my high school dreams was Japanese. I quit the first girl I was dating to take a shot at another Japanese American girl halfway down the 1 to 10 scale. My first love was Vietnamese and when I had prepared myself for life alone a matchmaker set me up with a relative of hers from Manila.

Now over the years I have been with just about every major race save Australian aborigines but always all other things being equal Asians seemed to get bonus points from me because of their look. That I happened to find an Asian wife from abroad was a fluke of living near a Pinay co-worker.