Why are white Americans in denial of racial relations?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Why are white Americans in denial of racial relations?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I tell my friends that I want to go to France or some other country and their first reaction is, "They don't take too kindly of black people over there or something." My initial reaction is that the USA isn't too fond of black people either and they completely deny my claim. They're like,"America is the happiest and most racial friendly country in the world and etc." Lol not only do they deny my claim, but they actually try to argue it and get real offended by it too. It doesn't even matter if I experience the racial bullshit everyday. They want to live in a land of fantasy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised coming from a country that invented the the term drapetomania.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Maybe she was right about France being a bit racist?
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

I know that the United States is a racial mess...HOWEVER, I am sick of blacks acting like they are the only ones being discriminated against in this country. Have you ever had a group of white boys knock you over screaming the N word and then run away laughing all while you were minding your own business? That exact experience happened to me in St Louis (a city I recommend EVERYONE avoid and not just because of its race relations), except it was a group of black boys doing it and calling me cracker.

My entire life in the United States, I'm reminded by everyone daily that as a white person I have some sort of "white privilege" but I haven't seen any results from this so-called privilege. In addition, as a Polish-American I get endless Polish jokes at work, jokes that if you were to replace Polak with n*gger, sp*c, or ch*nk would get you fired instantly. Even gays are immune to being made fun of in the modern American workplace, but making fun of non-Anglo white ethnicities are still the last permissible form of bigotry in the United States. So I don't want to hear any black people complaining about how bad things are unless they were honestly attacked for their skin color.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

AmericanInMexico wrote:I know that the United States is a racial mess...HOWEVER, I am sick of blacks acting like they are the only ones being discriminated against in this country. Have you ever had a group of white boys knock you over screaming the N word and then run away laughing all while you were minding your own business? That exact experience happened to me in St Louis (a city I recommend EVERYONE avoid and not just because of its race relations), except it was a group of black boys doing it and calling me cracker.

My entire life in the United States, I'm reminded by everyone daily that as a white person I have some sort of "white privilege" but I haven't seen any results from this so-called privilege. In addition, as a Polish-American I get endless Polish jokes at work, jokes that if you were to replace Polak with n*gger, sp*c, or ch*nk would get you fired instantly. Even gays are immune to being made fun of in the modern American workplace, but making fun of non-Anglo white ethnicities are still the last permissible form of bigotry in the United States. So I don't want to hear any black people complaining about how bad things are unless they were honestly attacked for their skin color.
Oh the I have it worse than you argument. As a proper acting black male, I experience the constant subtle racism that blacks face, can basically say goodbye to dating in america, not really accepted by any race, my race is constantly downplayed by the zionist media, and I always have to be non threatening in every situation.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

France is better than the US, from what I hear for blacks. In France, every citizen is a Frenchman, at least according to the law. They do not have the US hyphenation system. There is no African-Frenchman.

In addition, a Black American is just an American in many parts of the world.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Some whites in America will front like they have it so hard and everything is crashing down on them. Thats what I don't understand about some of these white posters here on HA, they say some of the craziest shyt. We in America live in a white power structure. The system is designed by you, for you. You need to read the book "Sundown Towns" by James W. loewen, or check out Tariq Nasheed's "Hidden Colors" a two part documentary. African Americans< Moores which is our true identity, we are probably the only group of people that were snatched and cut off from our original and true culture. No, this isn't a blame Whitey post, these are facts and alot of whites know this. Its alot of blacks/moorish men that don't know themselves. In school you heard about ole boring @ss Christopher Columbus, but never heard about his cheif navigator "Pedro Alonzo Nino". Better known as "El Negro" Not to mention that the Moores had already been to America nearly 200 yrs prior, but because we live in a white power structured society, this is all hidden and placed behind closed doors and they act like it never happened. Notice how whites give themselves extra credit when it comes to America "WE DISCOVERED". You didn't discover shyt this land was already inhabited by Native American Indians, what you did was destroy the original culture of this Nation and Blanded the shyt out of it, but your the victim, and blacks complain too much, and your being oppressed because your white and yadayadayada.. Why do you think you have so mant black males coming too this forum, because there is a better quality of life for us beyond America. Away from this hypocrisy of a Nation, away from Negro Bedwinches, away from predatory lenders like Wells Fargo, away from Latina Bedwinches, get some white d!ck and sh!t on their own people and other ethnic groups, but once white society whipes its @ss with them they come running back with arms open looking for exceptance from their own people and the other groups they sh!tted on, so understand! Theirs a better life for blacks/moores beyond America, we have every right to explore and should do so!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

America is a third world country. We were about on the level of South Africa until the 1960s.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are white americans in denial of racial relations

Post by Adama »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I tell my friends that I want to go to France or some other country and their first reaction is, "They don't take too kindly of black people over there or something." My initial reaction is that the USA isn't too fond of black people either and they completely deny my claim. They're like,"America is the happiest and most racial friendly country in the world and etc." Lol not only do they deny my claim, but they actually try to argue it and get real offended by it too. It doesn't even matter if I experience the racial bullshit everyday. They want to live in a land of fantasy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised coming from a country that invented the the term drapetomania.
You're gonna have to learn it the hard way. Most American men are worthless as well. You can't reveal your true opinion on anything unless you already know that the person you are talking to is a kindred spirit. If they first reveal they are interested in xyz, then you express your interest in xyz. Never before.

And be careful with any Anglo woman who claims she likes xyz, cause when you agree, she'll still verbally strike out at you. It's what American women do.

Back to the men, you have to realize that most men for the last 40 years have been raised with a set of feminist values and blind patriotism. In other words, they are idiots who love to argue.

Is the USA the wealthiest country in the world ? (I have had that thrown at me.) No, it isnt. Even if it were, most of the wealth is concentrated in the hands of the 0.1 to 1%. So it is a factor against the USA, not for it!

Other times I expressed my interest in foreign women to American men. Even men who happened to be with foreign women began to put me down. American men are just as focked up as American women. And I dare say that the two deserve each other.

Lesson learned. Stick to the stupid topics they love (football, reality TV). Don't discuss politics cause that is another reason for them to get on their high horses. Try not to say anything about women, foreign countries, expatriating yourself, etc. Those things will get you negative labels very easily. Then you'll have 10 idiots trying to change your mind instead of just one.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Killhoffa wrote:Some whites in America will front like they have it so hard and everything is crashing down on them. Thats what I don't understand about some of these white posters here on HA, they say some of the craziest shyt. We in America live in a white power structure. The system is designed by you, for you. You need to read the book "Sundown Towns" by James W. loewen, or check out Tariq Nasheed's "Hidden Colors" a two part documentary. African Americans< Moores which is our true identity, we are probably the only group of people that were snatched and cut off from our original and true culture. No, this isn't a blame Whitey post, these are facts and alot of whites know this. Its alot of blacks/moorish men that don't know themselves. In school you heard about ole boring @ss Christopher Columbus, but never heard about his cheif navigator "Pedro Alonzo Nino". Better known as "El Negro" Not to mention that the Moores had already been to America nearly 200 yrs prior, but because we live in a white power structured society, this is all hidden and placed behind closed doors and they act like it never happened. Notice how whites give themselves extra credit when it comes to America "WE DISCOVERED". You didn't discover shyt this land was already inhabited by Native American Indians, what you did was destroy the original culture of this Nation and Blanded the shyt out of it, but your the victim, and blacks complain too much, and your being oppressed because your white and yadayadayada.. Why do you think you have so mant black males coming too this forum, because there is a better quality of life for us beyond America. Away from this hypocrisy of a Nation, away from Negro Bedwinches, away from predatory lenders like Wells Fargo, away from Latina Bedwinches, get some white d!ck and sh!t on their own people and other ethnic groups, but once white society whipes its @ss with them they come running back with arms open looking for exceptance from their own people and the other groups they sh!tted on, so understand! Theirs a better life for blacks/moores beyond America, we have every right to explore and should do so!
Epic post!! I am lost for words so it is hard coming up with something to add to this...being a black guy that does not fit into Super thug bad ass culture is a complicated spot to be in as a black dude in America...ignorance is bliss..it is much easier to fall into every negative stereotype designated for you than to try to be a productive citizen,wear you pants on your waist where they belong,not butcher the English language,have a job,to be open to all types of activities and music...you know, normal shit that most people just do...The part that really gets me about America is that EVERY ONE including white people seem so determined to want to put us in what i call a nigger box and keep us there when we look as if we are not playing our proper ignorant nigger roles..yet they complain about Black culture this and black culture that blah blah blah..... For example i have heard white people say to me stupid shit like "what you don`t listen to that rapper,are you not black dude?" or "hugh you play guitar..you are into this rock band..you are sooo white" "you skateboard and you pretty darn good..never saw a black dude that could skate better than me"..then you have black people trying to force you into their thug culture by shaming you..with uncle toms...oreos...or what ever name they come up with.

That is one thing i can say about Brazil..is there is not a designated race attached to certain activities..i will see black Brazilians surfing all the time..I just say in the U.S. they would not only be looked at like they are freaks even by white people who enjoy the same sport but they would get no women because ''Surfen ain`t gansta" resulting in zero respect...but Brazil is also in denial about Race and racism in Brazil more so than the U.S. but that is another thread.

As for whites receiving Racism in the U.S. i am quite sure it does happens and i see where they are coming from...It sucks to be constantly blamed for shit you did not partake in or have anything to do with...like people in Brazil sometimes want to get into debates with me about the U.S. government and its foreign policies as if i had anything to f***ing do with it,people want to mention Iraq as if i where the commander and chief and sent U.S. troops there myself..but i agree with the black posters more on this subject...at least at the end of the day a white dude will be accepted by his own race of people..it is even worse when your own race shits on you..because you are not a total bum ass thug...i don`t understand the logic with Black people.

To the black posters on this thread..yeah you are different..and you don`t have to identify with thug culture...but selling out your African roots is not going to help you either...you can find Black women (especially in Latin America) in other counties that will except the way you are and are as open minded as you are..i know some of you guys like white women..i am just saying..no matter what you do you really wont fit into white society..especially when we are talking about marriage to a white women and trying to live in white communities..just my opinion. f**k now i am just rambling...
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

AmericanInMexico wrote:I know that the United States is a racial mess...HOWEVER, I am sick of blacks acting like they are the only ones being discriminated against in this country. Have you ever had a group of white boys knock you over screaming the N word and then run away laughing all while you were minding your own business? That exact experience happened to me in St Louis (a city I recommend EVERYONE avoid and not just because of its race relations), except it was a group of black boys doing it and calling me cracker.

It's not the last one left. I think basically anything about a person (men especially) that is different and not on the politically correct list is fair game to most people.

For example, I know a guy with a limp due to a birth defect, and the American women on his job make fun of him and laugh at him relentlessly.

I know another guy who married a Japanese woman who is on the shorter side, and the American women at her job bullied her because she was short and foreign.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Dudevondudenstein
Freshman Poster

Post by Dudevondudenstein »

I am not a racist, bigot, homophobe or any of those other isms, but of the “white Americaâ€￾ conversations are starting to get old. If you do not like what your friends tell you about other countries then make some new friends that know a little bit more about the world and international race relations. You cannot lump the people you know in with every other white person in the country.

That’s called a racial stereotype.

I grew up in a small town in a 100% white school and my only experience with another race growing up was when five black teenagers jumped me at convenience store near my cousin’s house in Charleston when I was 12 years old. I know all black people don’t wait for little white kids to show up in a black neighborhood so they can push them around and call them honkey and cracker.

Stupid people are in every race.

Everyone in the United States wants to make themselves out to be a victim. You hear it from the high school dropouts, college graduates, teen moms, overweight, men, women, black, white, asian, jewish, and the native americans they all do it. Even though in most cases no one living is to blame for the way things happened.

People want someone else to blame for their difficulties so they do not have to take responsibility for their own life. A few years ago I was super obese, working a shit job, couldn’t get a girlfriend and no prospects in general. You know what I did? I got off of my fat ass and started a diet, lost 100lbs, went back to school, got a better job, quit talking to American women and went to another country and met my fiancé. People need to take ownership of their problems.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yes, white Americans are generally in denial about the impact of racism on other people's lives.

BUT SO THE HELL WHAT?

Black Americans are in greater denial about their negative impact on their own lives and the lives of other black people.
Black mothers abuse black children and stuff their faces with fatty, fast foods, and keep them ignorant about the keys to progress.

Black men generally victimize other black men and deprive them of well being and peace of mind.

Black clerics and pseudo-intellectuals fill the minds of naive black people with lies, propaganda, and indoctrination. They kill the search for truth and intellectual freedom.

SO YES, WHITES MIGHT BE IN DENIAL FOR LACK OF EXPERIENCING LIFE AS A MINORITY IN THE USA, BUT BLACKS KEEP THEMSELVES AND OTHER BLACK PEOPLE DOWN IN WAYS WHITES COULD NEVER DREAM OF.

The worst black perpetrators of this nonsense are the so-called radical, black-power idiots who claim to represent black unity. They only represent the stupidity of their own personal views that are sophomoric and just plain wrong.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Mr.Darcy wrote:

Oh the I have it worse than you argument. As a proper acting black male, I experience the constant subtle racism that blacks face, can basically say goodbye to dating in america, not really accepted by any race, my race is constantly downplayed by the zionist media, and I always have to be non threatening in every situation.
Hey now. AmericanInMX has a valid point; you do, too. Don't do the quid pro quo-one-up thing here, please! I sound like zboy1 now...or I guess? ;-)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

i WILL add my 2-cents:

I hate the current George Zimmerman trial because they trying to incite a race war/Civil War II because they might deliberately let him become acquitted.