Black Woman gets kicked off dating website--racism involved?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black Woman gets kicked off dating website--racism involved?

Post by zboy1 »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The obvious reason an elitist anything wouldn't accept her is that she is a fat, ugly, unemployed Detroit sheboon and her academic ability is untested, since as a sheboon she would have only had to show up and be able to speak a dialect of English to be handed a degree. It shows the level of entitlement AW have that when they encounter any setback of the sort that men encounter all the time it is some kind of life and death drama and in this case "das racis"
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:The obvious reason an elitist anything wouldn't accept her is that she is a fat, ugly, unemployed Detroit sheboon and her academic ability is untested, since as a sheboon she would have only had to show up and be able to speak a dialect of English to be handed a degree. It shows the level of entitlement AW have that when they encounter any setback of the sort that men encounter all the time it is some kind of life and death drama and in this case "das racis"
She's not that bad. She's semi-attractive...but of course, to a White nationalist, any women that isn't White or (even Asian :roll: ) would seem unattractive.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:She's not that bad. She's semi-attractive...but of course, to a White nationalist, any women that isn't White or (even Asian :roll: ) would seem unattractive.
There are plenty of poundable sheboons but she is not one of them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

zboy1 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The obvious reason an elitist anything wouldn't accept her is that she is a fat, ugly, unemployed Detroit sheboon and her academic ability is untested, since as a sheboon she would have only had to show up and be able to speak a dialect of English to be handed a degree. It shows the level of entitlement AW have that when they encounter any setback of the sort that men encounter all the time it is some kind of life and death drama and in this case "das racis"
She's not that bad. She's semi-attractive...but of course, to a White nationalist, any women that isn't White or (even Asian :roll: ) would seem unattractive.
The woman is overweight and unattractive. The one thing she has in her favor is that she is on the younger side, but that is nullified by her other qualities. Although it may be wrong to speculate, it wouldnt be unfair for us to assume that she has a typical black American female attitude to go along with the rest of her.

This woman is obviously upset that men arent interested in black women. But men like Zboy prove that men are willing to go with a larger variety of women than there are women looking for a larger variety of men. In other words, women are extremely narrow minded when it comes to mate selection, but they become irate when men are choosy.

The unfortunate part is, although she is upset at the racism going her way, I doubt she would consider giving an Asian man the chance.

If the world were as this woman (and Zboy) claims it should be, then there would be fairness in dating and there would be "someone for everyone." The reality is, those same women who want to admonish men for discriminating are against women are also discriminating against men, but on a far larger scale. Hypocrites!

First they ought to change their attitudes and expectations. Then perhaps things will change for them. You must give something in order to receive something, as the proverb tells us.

Fock them!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

When a man isn't wanted he usually picks himself up and plays somewhere else.
For a woman, they complain:
'That's racist'
'That's discrimination'
'You are doing that because I am a female'
'I'm going to boycott'
'You'll hear from my lawyer'
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Post by jagulep »

Better to be a white male on an online dating site or a black woman? So obvious we don't need an answer.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Array9 wrote:When a man isn't wanted he usually picks himself up and plays somewhere else.
For a woman, they complain:
'That's racist'
'That's discrimination'
'You are doing that because I am a female'
'I'm going to boycott'
'You'll hear from my lawyer'

Correct, but you forgot, "You obviously must be gay."

For all that is said about a man's ego, the woman's ego is what causes a fat, less than average-looking female to be at a loss as to why she was rejected.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Re-Jected! Like Mr. GreyBeard in a Just For Men commercial. :lol:
Males start learning about rejection in the cradle.
Females get the lesson much later, if ever -- and, oh, how they hate it.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the "Reply Rates by Race" charts....

The women reply at rates ranging from 39% all the way down to the teens.
This is labeled as their preferences.

The men reply at rates ranging from 63% down to 31%.
The lowest reply rate for men is ~80% of the highest reply rate for females, yet ...
Men don’t write black women back. Or rather, they write them back far less often than they should.

"Should". :? Pray tell, how often "should" women be written back? :roll:

This is NOT labeled as preference, rather, male preference is labeled as being "shitty".
W in T entire F? :twisted:

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

I would bang her.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I wonder why this fat sheboon thought she was part of an elite in the first place. Joining an "elite" site implies an intention to exclude most men as being beneath her consideration, yet she thinks she is a victim when any standards are applied to her.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:I wonder why this fat sheboon thought she was part of an elite in the first place. Joining an "elite" site implies an intention to exclude most men as being beneath her consideration, yet she thinks she is a victim when any standards are applied to her.
For some reason every American woman thinks she is special, that men are supposed to drop to their feet in awe and worship them. It doesnt matter if the woman is married, or if she is old enough to be a grandmother in her late 50s. If you are a man, they expect you to find them attractive. Period.

When I was working around women, I was known for talking to some of them. I came to have a bad reputation - among the older, married, fat women who did nothing but call me names behind my back and insinuate to my face that I have nothing to offer a woman. So I better date older, overweight women.

This is almost a universal trait with American women. They are allowed to be picky. As a man, you better feel lucky that some worthless parasite finds you attractive.

That's yet another reason to forget about Western women. Their egos are simply too large because of this culture and how men worship them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

It is not news that no one wants black women or black men on American dating websites. That is nothing new. If you are curious make a profile with a handsome looking black man full of photos, with a nice body and see how many hits you get from fat ugly white women and fat ugly black women. You could send 100 emails and get 0 replies. It's horrible.

She does have massive tits though. f**k! If no one wants that maybe she is picky, but without seeing how big her stomach is, it's kinda hard to tell. The tit to stomach ratio makes or breaks everything. Big girls with nice hair is very typical. Gotta have a little more than that.
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

Adama wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
The woman is overweight and unattractive. The one thing she has in her favor is that she is on the younger side, but that is nullified by her other qualities. Although it may be wrong to speculate, it wouldnt be unfair for us to assume that she has a typical black American female attitude to go along with the rest of her.

This woman is obviously upset that men arent interested in black women. But men like Zboy prove that men are willing to go with a larger variety of women than there are women looking for a larger variety of men. In other words, women are extremely narrow minded when it comes to mate selection, but they become irate when men are choosy.

The unfortunate part is, although she is upset at the racism going her way, I doubt she would consider giving an Asian man the chance.

If the world were as this woman (and Zboy) claims it should be, then there would be fairness in dating and there would be "someone for everyone." The reality is, those same women who want to admonish men for discriminating are against women are also discriminating against men, but on a far larger scale. Hypocrites!

First they ought to change their attitudes and expectations. Then perhaps things will change for them. You must give something in order to receive something, as the proverb tells us.

Fock them!
You give me that whiny white tears racist vibe for some reason.

also men don't "dislike" black women.. tho in America they have a strange hangup on them,.
shes overweight but average looking, please they ignore fat white women too
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I wonder why this fat sheboon thought she was part of an elite in the first place. Joining an "elite" site implies an intention to exclude most men as being beneath her consideration, yet she thinks she is a victim when any standards are applied to her.
For some reason every American woman thinks she is special, that men are supposed to drop to their feet in awe and worship them. It doesnt matter if the woman is married, or if she is old enough to be a grandmother in her late 50s. If you are a man, they expect you to find them attractive. Period.

When I was working around women, I was known for talking to some of them. I came to have a bad reputation - among the older, married, fat women who did nothing but call me names behind my back and insinuate to my face that I have nothing to offer a woman. So I better date older, overweight women.

This is almost a universal trait with American women. They are allowed to be picky. As a man, you better feel lucky that some worthless parasite finds you attractive.

That's yet another reason to forget about Western women. Their egos are simply too large because of this culture and how men worship them.
That's funny as f**k because I think American men are the same. Emasculate, attacking women like jealous whores, stupid and shameless just like their women.
I hate America. Shit country, no?
Can't wait til it gets nuked. (srs)