Blacks and IQ

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:
Cornfed writes: "Expel them from technologically advanced societies. Where necessary impose discipline on them in more physical and direct terms than you would other races. In their own countries allow them to have traditional tribal systems geared to their needs rather than expecting them to be North Europeans with a tan."
I hear and read such appeals online often. Send this and that group back to where they came from. This is a logistical impossibility more than cruelty. It involves first and foremost the receiving country's consent. And that, in the modern world, has to do with citizenship.

Let's say some despotic leader in the US decided to "send blacks back to Africa". What African country would that be? As far as the immigration authorities in all those African countries are concerned, these people being sent to them are not "blacks"- they are Americans. And very few of them will issue residence visas for these Americans.

Some countries have laws of return such as Israel and I think Germany and Ireland. Japan also has such laws. But these are for people who are ethnically of that stock. There is no official country in Africa called " Blackia" which would extend such privilege to its lost sons.

The Liberian experiment in the 19th century was still in the time period when African nation states were either too weak, non existent or simply colonies of the West. That is no longer the case.

According to the international law, a British citizen who is black is a British citizen period and will be treated as such by any African country. Unless he qualifies as a dual national. That may be if his parents were Ghanaian or Nigerian, not if his "race" is "black". There is no black citizenship of any kind anywhere.

So, Cornfed, no go. Can't be done.
Obviously this and other problems cannot be solved under the current political situation. Any proposed solutions are going to be utopian and presuppose a change for the better in the global balance of power. In the meantime the local authorities will continue papering over the cracks at enormous expense.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

What's going to happen is a very slow assimilation process which will take at least a couple of hundred years to be complete. This includes the creation of an "American ethnicity" because right now it's still very weak.

I can see it already happening in Akron, OH which has little ghetto culture. I am living in a middle class neighborhood which is majority black - all are hard working, professional folks, and the black people I deal with are just regular Americans with nice houses, nice cars, etc. Most are very polite and good neighbors.

In Europe, it may take longer because Europeans demand at least half bloods to be seen as one of them legally and kind of approximate the way they look physically eventually. Which is done through intermarriage. Over centuries. Look at Sicily- Arabs and Africans bred into it over centuries.

That is the future- it's just going to take time.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:What's going to happen is a very slow assimilation process which will take at least a couple of hundred years to be complete. This includes the creation of an "American ethnicity" because right now it's still very weak.

I can see it already happening in Akron, OH which has little ghetto culture. I am living in a middle class neighborhood which is majority black - all are hard working, professional folks, and the black people I deal with are just regular Americans with nice houses, nice cars, etc. Most are very polite and good neighbors.

In Europe, it may take longer because Europeans demand at least half bloods to be seen as one of them legally and kind of approximate the way they look physically eventually. Which is done through intermarriage. Over centuries. Look at Sicily- Arabs and Africans bred into it over centuries.

That is the future- it's just going to take time.
Well, you've certainly put my mind at rest. All we need to do is keep doing what we are doing and the issue will go away. We just need to keep being passively bashed, shot and stabbed, keep spending a fortune on welfare, police, prisons and other government services, keep giving up our jobs to affirmative action sapheads who can't do them and suffer the resulting degradation of professional services, keep surrendering our daughters to being raped and gangbanged by half-whitted savages etc. for a few more centuries. Then our descendants can live happily in perfect racial harmony as a population of mud-colored tards. Woo hoo, problem solved.