Why do most black americans act like zoo animals?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zboy1 wrote:I've noticed that the three most protected people in the world seem to be Blacks, Muslims and Jews, but Whites, Asians and Christians get constantly punked-on by the media with almost no recourse or complaint.

Why is that? You can make fun of the others, but not Blacks, Muslims or Jews, or else, holy hell commences...

As for my experiences with Blacks, interestingly enough, I've had more problems with Whites than Blacks. When I used to live in a ghettoized area of Queens, it was the Whites that gave me the most problems, while many of the Blacks befriended me and helped protect me against the racist White kids that bothered me...

And when I used to date a White girl in High School, some Black males would kind-of give me the 'thumbs-up' look for hooking with a White chick, while White males were often times very hostile towards us.
You can't make fun of Blacks because its the legacy of Slavery. If America had done what it promised at the end of the Civil War, the outcome would be different.

Jews are off-limits because they own the media and the banking system.

Muslims are made fun of an demonized because we've bought into this notion that they hate us for our freedoms and yes some Black and Brown people buy into this nonsense.

Our society props up the wrong things, on purpose.

Rap/Hip-Hop is popular because White people buy it. So again, White Voyeurism is largely at play here. So Black America sees that and feels being ghetto/urban is where you find acceptance in the White community. Its a caricature of Black behavior, its offensive and damaging.

This is what many call Post Modern Society, look it up.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

It's mainly down south. When I went to New York city, the blacks there were well behaved and spoken. Even in Miami, the blacks were tolerable. In the south, they act like f***ing animals. Class or race, I've seen black families of even middle class background act like animals. Just look at Memphis, even the areas with middle class black people are intolerable with shitty run down schools.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

My theory on it is that white executives in the music industry caused it. Back in the day, hip hop was about rising up against the man, how the police were corrupt, etc. You cant sell that message to white people though, they cant relate. Selling a black man rapping about black problems to middle class whites being an impossibility, the execs figured they could sell a stereotype- the thug life. The charismatic criminal rapper made whites feel edgy and gave inner city kids that had nothing to lose something to aspire to be- not realizing that image had been glossed and sold to them by a bunch of whites that didnt give a damn about them and just wanted cash from an expanded audience. Between this and the crack epidemic, the progress of MLK and his peers was replaced by a materialistic culture of violence and instability, all so some execs could make a few bucks selling an image.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

HouseMD wrote:My theory on it is that white executives in the music industry caused it. Back in the day, hip hop was about rising up against the man, how the police were corrupt, etc. You cant sell that message to white people though, they cant relate. Selling a black man rapping about black problems to middle class whites being an impossibility, the execs figured they could sell a stereotype- the thug life. The charismatic criminal rapper made whites feel edgy and gave inner city kids that had nothing to lose something to aspire to be- not realizing that image had been glossed and sold to them by a bunch of whites that didnt give a damn about them and just wanted cash from an expanded audience. Between this and the crack epidemic, the progress of MLK and his peers was replaced by a materialistic culture of violence and instability, all so some execs could make a few bucks selling an image.
This is what I have been thinking as well. The media promotes this image and the black youths that act like this image reap the benefits. America does not award black men that act proper.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

I think this goes back to the slavery days. I don't have anything against black people...in fact, I have some good friends who are black. I'm not racist but I will say that I hate the low class ghetto types. The types that ALWAYS pull out the stupid race card when something doesn't go their way. It's so childish and dumb because slavery was abolished many years ago. I think that their hostile actions are due to being all psychological because of how their people were treated back in the day. They always have this mentality that someone is keeping them down and they build up so much tension within themselves.

You'll notice that even the high class black people pull the race card shit too. Look at Oprah Winfrey's stupid story about her being denied buying a $38,000 hand bag. This has nothing to do with racism, but more of her overall appearance at the time she was in the shop. If it were another black person with tons of diamonds flashing, I'm sure the worker would have handled it differently. This type of scenario happens everywhere on how people prejudge on appearance, but nothing to do with race.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/590190/swis ... ds-oprah-2

If you are a young 19 year old white boy pulling up to a Lamborghini dealership in an old beat up honda, do you think anyone will take you seriously? Probably not. But let's say a black guy rolls up to the dealership in a Bentley and is wearing a flashy watch with diamonds, the dealership will be all over him. Nothing to do with race.
But let's say you switched the races...a young 19 year old black boy pulling up to the dealership in a shitty car (even though he has the cash), nobody would try to help him and he probably would assume they are ignoring him because he's black.

Black people need to get over this stupid race card bullshit. There are so many black people who are multi millionaires now....for goodness sake, we have a black president! That should tell you something.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do most black americans act like zoo animals

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:as a black guy, this is so true and I am sick of people generalizing me because of those kinds of people. Even the foreigners at the hostel in miami agreed with me and complained about it too.
All Americans behave like zoo animals. Ever hear white kids and white girls shrieking so loud it might make glass shatter? Ever go to a football game and the worst behaved people are white people? White people make scenes in public too. Don't be so weak minded to let them fool you into thinking "your kind" are the only ones with issues here. Everyone in America is acting more like trash these days. That is the kind of cognitive dissonance that is causing the Stockholm Syndrome that is so prevalent here.
I agree, Kai, all Americans are behaving worse and worse all the time. Just watch the news for example...This country will be a Third-World country in 40 years, give or take a few decades...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJu1rbu3tPw&hd=1

@zboy1,

This video that Jeremy just posted here had happened in Florida and even Rick Ross showed up to the game here (go to 1:30).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mr.Darcy wrote:It's mainly down south. When I went to New York city, the blacks there were well behaved and spoken. Even in Miami, the blacks were tolerable. In the south, they act like f***ing animals. Class or race, I've seen black families of even middle class background act like animals. Just look at Memphis, even the areas with middle class black people are intolerable with shitty run down schools.
You could have gone to Phoenix and this thread wouldn't have existed, man. But I digress!!
Furthermore, you think Blacks are well-behaved in NYC???
Where the f.uck did you go to? 5th Avenue in midtown Manhattan???
You cannot judge NYC from Manhattan goggles on!!! Harlem is not as
ratchet as it used to be!

Has crime declined greatly in the NYC?? Yessssssssssss.
But a lot of Blacks are still incorrigible a.ssholes over there in NYC.
You may also feel that Blacks in NYC act well by default but so many have left NYC
due to the advent of Guiliani and Bloomberg's legacies and NOW SOME of their
"ig'nant as.sses" can be found even here in Phoenix! ubiquitous in the US of Gay
they are now because of those two NY mayors.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

HouseMD wrote:My theory on it is that white executives in the music industry caused it. Back in the day, hip hop was about rising up against the man, how the police were corrupt, etc. You cant sell that message to white people though, they cant relate. Selling a black man rapping about black problems to middle class whites being an impossibility, the execs figured they could sell a stereotype- the thug life. The charismatic criminal rapper made whites feel edgy and gave inner city kids that had nothing to lose something to aspire to be- not realizing that image had been glossed and sold to them by a bunch of whites that didnt give a damn about them and just wanted cash from an expanded audience. Between this and the crack epidemic, the progress of MLK and his peers was replaced by a materialistic culture of violence and instability, all so some execs could make a few bucks selling an image.
I think you mean the western Jews have.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

marklambo wrote:......Black people need to get over this stupid race card bullshit. There are so many black people who are multi millionaires now....for goodness sake, we have a black president! That should tell you something.
Yes. There are Black multi-millionaires, but Barack is not Black for the n-teenth time. He's a real African American. His father is from Kenya; his mother from Kansas and Hawaii.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:
This is what I have been thinking as well. The media promotes this image and the black youths that act like this image reap the benefits. America does not award black men that act proper.
Then go somewhere that does. Go somewhere where being a good man reaps benefits instead of punishments. No one can be a good person in America and be rewarded for it.

Whites and Blacks and whoever are mostly animal-like types. Most people are brutish and even barbaric. It comes out in certain ways, perhaps, influenced by race, but what I see does not fundamentally seem any different.
Americans are the n.iggers of the Anglosphere. We all are very cognizant of this already. :-/
But Aussies aren't far behind....they act worse then even a lot of Blacks that "show their a.ss".
It's no wonder why Aussie women love Black thugs. Perfect match for one another!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Surely the zoo animal dynamic is what you inevitably get when lots of low-IQ low quality hominids are crowded together without proper supervision from quality men, just like kids in most schools.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Ghost wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:
Then go somewhere that does. Go somewhere where being a good man reaps benefits instead of punishments. No one can be a good person in America and be rewarded for it.

Whites and Blacks and whoever are mostly animal-like types. Most people are brutish and even barbaric. It comes out in certain ways, perhaps, influenced by race, but what I see does not fundamentally seem any different.
While people in general may be prone to animalistic, self-centered behavior, what is happening in America likely affects blacks to a greater degree for two reasons. The first of these was already talked about, incentives- if you act like a hard thug, you're going to get laid and party till shit gets bad and you end up in prison or worse, but if you were born into poverty with an absent father figure and essentially view yourself as having no future, then this might be viewed as your best possible outcome, for the alternative is "acting white" and going to school, studying hard, and caring about the issues that trouble your community, which will get you ostracized rather than laid due to a combination of crab pot mentality and general community apathy, and might not even net you a career in the end due to the bias against blacks in this country, leaving you back at square one sans some vagina. Given the choice between a short lived but exciting life or a highly risky life in which you are an outcast among your community, the choice for many is simple. The second issue is the reverse of the first- while whites are exposed to this culture, they have opportunities, and will generally be looked down upon in their community for taking on the thug persona. Whites generally have greater opportunities just by virtue of the fact they don't have to overcome being white when looking for a career, they have a decent selection of women just by being good looking without getting themselves into any trouble, and generally their families are more traditional in nature (you might have a set of divorced parents, but it is unlikely that you are in some of the unusual situations found in the inner city, such as never knowing who your father was or having siblings that are the progeny of two or more fathers) offering them a sense of stability and hope in life that many poor blacks lack.

I am not black, so I cannot pretend to fully understand the issues that many blacks face. Hell, all of this is speculation. But, to those of you that have traveled abroad and visited a country that is relatively hostile to your own, where you feel like a target to the police or populace, just imagine- from the day that they are born, many blacks feel like this in their own country. That's pretty f***ed up, that even their home base in this world is out to get them. Context, however, is not an excuse. It is a means by which to understand a problem, because without understanding what is wrong, you cannot hope to fix it. Just writing a whole race of people off as "low-IQ low quality hominids" that are "overcrowded together without proper supervision from quality men" doesn't provide a true problem nor a true solution. This is not, however, a problem that I believe anyone outside of this community can solve. I think the government and white people and "the Jews" for all you lunatics out there, have f***ed things up enough as is.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

marklambo wrote:You'll notice that even the high class black people pull the race card shit too. Look at Oprah Winfrey's stupid story about her being denied buying a $38,000 hand bag.
She's certainly high INCOME. High class? I have doubts.
marklambo wrote:If you are a young 19 year old white boy pulling up to a Lamborghini dealership in an old beat up honda, do you think anyone will take you seriously? Probably not. But let's say a black guy rolls up to the dealership in a Bentley and is wearing a flashy watch with diamonds, the dealership will be all over him. Nothing to do with race.
But let's say you switched the races...a young 19 year old black boy pulling up to the dealership in a shitty car (even though he has the cash), nobody would try to help him and he probably would assume they are ignoring him because he's black.
You're saying "Enough green will cover your black". :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Whites generally have greater opportunities just by virtue of the fact they don't have to overcome being white when looking for a career, they have a decent selection of women just by being good looking without getting themselves into any trouble, and generally their families are more traditional in nature
You sound like some modern day Rip Van Winkle having just emerged from your coma which you have been in since the 1950s.
It is a means by which to understand a problem, because without understanding what is wrong, you cannot hope to fix it. Just writing a whole race of people off as "low-IQ low quality hominids" that are "overcrowded together without proper supervision from quality men" doesn't provide a true problem nor a true solution.
Both the problem and the solution are implicit in the quoted statement.