Why do most black americans act like zoo animals?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Whites generally have greater opportunities just by virtue of the fact they don't have to overcome being white when looking for a career, they have a decent selection of women just by being good looking without getting themselves into any trouble, and generally their families are more traditional in nature
You sound like some modern day Rip Van Winkle having just emerged from your coma which you have been in since the 1950s.
It is a means by which to understand a problem, because without understanding what is wrong, you cannot hope to fix it. Just writing a whole race of people off as "low-IQ low quality hominids" that are "overcrowded together without proper supervision from quality men" doesn't provide a true problem nor a true solution.
Both the problem and the solution are implicit in the quoted statement.
A good looking white guy has his pick of women. A good looking black guy has an uphill battle with many women outside of his race, because he has to overcome the stereotypes that are often held about being a black male AND the girl's reservations about the stereotype of being a white girl sleeping with a black male that are held by many people, such as yourself. This is on top of the usual bullshit a guy has to deal with to get most girls in the West.

And I really hope that you don't profess to know the solution to the complex problems faced by black people in the lower class of the inner city, because I don't think I could handle the level of stupid it would likely encapsulate if shared.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do most black americans act like zoo animals

Post by HouseMD »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
kai1275 wrote: I know who my enemies are. I don't need mainstream fascist Americans to tell me who they are like you and Darcy do. I'm not afraid of ragheads, all jews, other black men, poor people, rich people, etc. I can think critically and see bullshit for what it truly is. One stage is no different from the other stage. All humans are humans. Just because some black people sag their pants and gyrate their hips for no good reason, is no different than when white girls in college do that outside with thongs and g strings sticking out of their shorts complete with a trampstamp screaming their heads off for no god damn reason. Some white people are loud and obnoxious just like some black people are at the movie theaters!
You are brainwashed, quite badly so. I hope you can address that as the years go by. If not, oh well.....
If judging people as individuals regardless of their appearance or circumstance is being brainwashed, then what do you believe to be "not brainwashed"? Please explain.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

SilverEnergy wrote:The people who dislike blacks are really coming out in this thread.

Thanks Kai1275 for sticking up for our people in this thread.

There are a lot of undercover racists/supremacists on this website.

It's been kept suppressed for a while but it resurfaced in this thread.

It was my understanding that Mr. Darcy was black but after reading this thread I'm starting to have my suspicions.

Go to parts of Asia and some of the Asians act as ghetto as any black person and so latinos in various parts of the world.

And whites act rowdy, fight and use drugs just like anybody else.

Anyone who denies this is ignorant.
I agree with you on that statement, but I must clarify a few things. I am sticking up for what is right and correct. Not for what is popular or because we are both classified as "black" in the USA. I am not some pro-black person. I stand for what is right and some of these knuckleheads in here are make us all regress as a forum again. The ones stirring the pot with dumb ass statements like this are always the same f***ing clowns that have either no experience abroad, closet gay, awkward with all women, possible autism, feminist excuse givers, herbivores, and the lazy ones that will never travel abroad even for a a week. It's f***ing annoying.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

kai1275 wrote: I know who my enemies are. I don't need mainstream fascist Americans to tell me who they are like you and Darcy do. I'm not afraid of ragheads, all jews, other black men, poor people, rich people, etc. I can think critically and see bullshit for what it truly is. One stage is no different from the other stage. All humans are humans. Just because some black people sag their pants and gyrate their hips for no good reason, is no different than when white girls in college do that outside with thongs and g strings sticking out of their shorts complete with a trampstamp screaming their heads off for no god damn reason. Some white people are loud and obnoxious just like some black people are at the movie theaters!
You are brainwashed, quite badly so. I hope you can address that as the years go by. If not, oh well.....
Good ad hominem attack attempt. In your pathetic attempt to discredit me for that thrashing you just received, you just managed to further discredit yourself. Good job buddy. Keep up the good work. We have some good folks on here that are really depending upon you to help do your part this way to sift out the filth from the valuable stuff when it comes to good information. :D
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

HouseMD wrote:
If judging people as individuals regardless of their appearance or circumstance is being brainwashed, then what do you believe to be "not brainwashed"? Please explain.
He cannot because no one can validate and explain racial hatred well at all. Especially in any logical discourse. He is at a lost for words and it shows.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
Winston wrote:How exactly do black americans act like zoo animals? The ones I met all seemed a lot more down to earth than white Americans.

White Americans are the ones that sound like animals, such as when they are in a bar, sports game, or in groups. They give off a weird vibe that makes me feel insecure. I don't know why. It's weird.

I love to talk loudly and express myself dramatically too, but for some reason, my loudness and expression doesn't fit the wavelength that Americans are on. It's hard to explain and put into words what I mean. Maybe some of you know what I mean.

Maybe it's because my soul isn't American.
Winston, you must not be around a lot of black people or areas with a large percentage of them. They pretty much act like wild rude savages out in public and are full of everything bad of what is wrong with this country. As a proper acting black man, all they do is provide a constant uphill battle for me. They have ruined the reputation of the black race by far. It's harder for me to date out of my race, get a job, meet new people, and etc. These black will not act like animals unless in large packs, so the southern USA is a playground for them. Yes, I acknowledge that white people can act like zoo animals too, and I call them out on that too. The problem is just an average thing. If I was to go to my universities gym, I would most likely not encounter any problems from anybody. Usually the blacks will come in, hog the weights, run around the weight room like it's a jungle gym, talk really loudly, and much more. I am also a former pizza driver, so my respect for them went downhill after that because most blacks do not tip worth a cent and were the rudest to me.
Hey Rufus. That is my new nickname for you. If you are lucky I won't make fun of your eye or your hair. Why can't you ever reply to anything I ask you about? Why is it whenever I or anyone else here for that matter challenges you, you avoid and ignore us? Your lack of responsibility for the things that comes out of your mouth actually does not surprise me at all, given the complete and utter lack of self respect and personal responsibility you even have for your own self! You are quite literally a laughing stock, a pariah, a neophyte, and even worse than those things, the world "useless" itself.

I cannot wait to read your eventual thread regarding wrist slicing or suicide. On a progression scale, you seem to be a on that warpath. Even then is probably a massive troll attempt anyway....you probably have been trolling since day 1....
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:The people who dislike blacks are really coming out in this thread.

Thanks Kai1275 for sticking up for our people in this thread.

There are a lot of undercover racists/supremacists on this website.

It's been kept suppressed for a while but it resurfaced in this thread.

It was my understanding that Mr. Darcy was black but after reading this thread I'm starting to have my suspicions.

Go to parts of Asia and some of the Asians act as ghetto as any black person and so latinos in various parts of the world.

And whites act rowdy, fight and use drugs just like anybody else.

Anyone who denies this is ignorant.
I agree with you on that statement, but I must clarify a few things. I am sticking up for what is right and correct. Not for what is popular or because we are both classified as "black" in the USA. I am not some pro-black person. I stand for what is right and some of these knuckleheads in here are make us all regress as a forum again. The ones stirring the pot with dumb a** statements like this are always the same f***ing clowns that have either no experience abroad, closet gay, awkward with all women, possible autism, feminist excuse givers, herbivores, and the lazy ones that will never travel abroad even for a a week. It's f***ing annoying.
It's not "pro-black" to stand up for your people.

I don't care if anyone on HA thinks I'm "pro-black" because many of the people on HA are "pro-white".

Because I will always stand up for blacks because I'm not on here this planet to please everyone nor am I on this planet to be liked by everyone.

So in this thread, it's "right and correct" to correct the things some of the members are saying about blacks.

I'm black and proud till I die and no one is on this website or in this world is going to make me feel ashamed of that.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Wait, we're all wrong guys. Mr. Darcy IS black. I did some digging and found a pic of him online:

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

SilverEnergy wrote:
marklambo wrote:I think this goes back to the slavery days. I don't have anything against black people...in fact, I have some good friends who are black. I'm not racist but I will say that I hate the low class ghetto types. The types that ALWAYS pull out the stupid race card when something doesn't go their way. It's so childish and dumb because slavery was abolished many years ago. I think that their hostile actions are due to being all psychological because of how their people were treated back in the day. They always have this mentality that someone is keeping them down and they build up so much tension within themselves.

You'll notice that even the high class black people pull the race card shit too. Look at Oprah Winfrey's stupid story about her being denied buying a $38,000 hand bag. This has nothing to do with racism, but more of her overall appearance at the time she was in the shop. If it were another black person with tons of diamonds flashing, I'm sure the worker would have handled it differently. This type of scenario happens everywhere on how people prejudge on appearance, but nothing to do with race.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/590190/swis ... ds-oprah-2

If you are a young 19 year old white boy pulling up to a Lamborghini dealership in an old beat up honda, do you think anyone will take you seriously? Probably not. But let's say a black guy rolls up to the dealership in a Bentley and is wearing a flashy watch with diamonds, the dealership will be all over him. Nothing to do with race.
But let's say you switched the races...a young 19 year old black boy pulling up to the dealership in a shitty car (even though he has the cash), nobody would try to help him and he probably would assume they are ignoring him because he's black.

Black people need to get over this stupid race card bullshit. There are so many black people who are multi millionaires now....for goodness sake, we have a black president! That should tell you something.
You are just like the rest of America, the whole "denial that racism exists".

Do you also hate ghetto whites, asians and latinos because there are a whole lot of them too.

You act like the only ghetto people in the world are black people.

You sound like a white racist.

Just because we have a black president and black millionaires, doesn't mean that racism is dead.

Until we're all free, none of us are free.

You asians are shown racism by whites but then try to hate on other blacks...........pathetic.
Yes, I dislike anyone that acts ghetto, especially asian and whites that try to do it because they look even more stupid doing it. It has nothing to do with being black. Maybe you forgot to read the title of this thread. "Why do most black americans act like zoo animals" It pertains to black people so my comment about ghetto black people was in response to this thread, which is about "BLACK" people. If it said ASIANS, I would reply about asians. Calm down man, you're getting all bent out of shape about this for nothing.

I don't even hate on other blacks. Like I told you, I have a lot of good friends who are blacks. And you know something, they don't even like ghetto blacks either. So you want to call them racist too and haters on their own people?

I'm not in denial about racism being dead. Where in my post did I even say that? Everyone knows racism exists. I was just clearly pointing out an example of a few scenarios, that's it. Never once did I say I'm in denial about racism or it being dead.

Your assumption about all this is completely false and out of line.

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

A lot of posters on here are acting like retards. There's a clear difference between a proper acting black men and n******. It is clearly a majority problem and it is poisoning the race.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

kai1275 wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
He cannot because no one can validate and explain racial hatred well at all. Especially in any logical discourse. He is at a lost for words and it shows.
Have you ever considered counseling or professional help?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

zboy1 wrote:And when I used to date a White girl in High School, some Black males would kind-of give me the 'thumbs-up' look for hooking with a White chick, while White males were often times very hostile towards us.
same here.I always wink or smile at black men with white women here.because they do the same for me.white men are always hostile towards me,or they seek to humiliate me in public.even so called white friends,I quickly realized I was just the Tag along token ethnic,to be made fun of.They always got''dibbs''on the prettiest girls.

They also act submissive around black guys,but then talk shit about them,like really racist nazi tier stuf,behind their backs.it usually was resentment that they had the prettiest white women.

same experience too,it was the black guys that befriended me and such,while the eastern europeans and others at my school tried to fight me all the time.

I also befriended Asian men here and got close to them and they were cool.all in my teenage years.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I find it really interesting that there's some posters on here that get really defensive whenever they're race gets criticized e.g. Silver Energy, Kai and Monteroque for Blacks, AmericanInMexico and Cornfed for Whites, LoneYakuza for Asians, ThePrimeBait for Arabs, and Fschmidt and Ladislav for Jews, LOL.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

theprimebait wrote:
zboy1 wrote:And when I used to date a White girl in High School, some Black males would kind-of give me the 'thumbs-up' look for hooking with a White chick, while White males were often times very hostile towards us.
same here.I always wink or smile at black men with white women here.because they do the same for me.white men are always hostile towards me,or they seek to humiliate me in public.even so called white friends,I quickly realized I was just the Tag along token ethnic,to be made fun of.They always got''dibbs''on the prettiest girls.

They also act submissive around black guys,but then talk shit about them,like really racist nazi tier stuf,behind their backs.it usually was resentment that they had the prettiest white women.

same experience too,it was the black guys that befriended me and such,while the eastern europeans and others at my school tried to fight me all the time.

I also befriended Asian men here and got close to them and they were cool.all in my teenage years.
I hear you, theprimebait. I guess I'm not the only that noticed this?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:I find it really interesting that there's some posters on here that get really defensive whenever they're race gets criticized e.g. Silver Energy, Kai and Monteroque for Blacks, AmericanInMexico and Cornfed for Whites, LoneYakuza for Asians, ThePrimeBait for Arabs, and Fschmidt and Ladislav for Jews, LOL.
Moderate your forum better and maybe most of us will stick around. Monteroque does not defend black people, he is the opposite. At this point I will get defensive for all races, even the ones I know nothing about. Shit is getting old.