Why do most black americans act like zoo animals?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Teal Lantern wrote:
marklambo wrote:You'll notice that even the high class black people pull the race card shit too. Look at Oprah Winfrey's stupid story about her being denied buying a $38,000 hand bag.
She's certainly high INCOME. High class? I have doubts.
marklambo wrote:If you are a young 19 year old white boy pulling up to a Lamborghini dealership in an old beat up honda, do you think anyone will take you seriously? Probably not. But let's say a black guy rolls up to the dealership in a Bentley and is wearing a flashy watch with diamonds, the dealership will be all over him. Nothing to do with race.
But let's say you switched the races...a young 19 year old black boy pulling up to the dealership in a shitty car (even though he has the cash), nobody would try to help him and he probably would assume they are ignoring him because he's black.
You're saying "Enough green will cover your black". :lol:
Oh trust me, I was not referring to her as being "high class". I was just saying in general and using Oprah as a separate example. The content came out wrong when I wrote it.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do most black americans act like zoo animals

Post by kai1275 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:as a black guy, this is so true and I am sick of people generalizing me because of those kinds of people. Even the foreigners at the hostel in miami agreed with me and complained about it too.
All Americans behave like zoo animals. Ever hear white kids and white girls shrieking so loud it might make glass shatter? Ever go to a football game and the worst behaved people are white people? White people make scenes in public too. Don't be so weak minded to let them fool you into thinking "your kind" are the only ones with issues here. Everyone in America is acting more like trash these days. That is the kind of cognitive dissonance that is causing the Stockholm Syndrome that is so prevalent here.
Why is it that whenever someone points out a true fact about black Americans, you try NABALT like a little bitch and completely ignore the truth in it?

If you look at your posting history on issue of race, this pattern is very apparent.

I have news for you. NABALT does not take away from the fact that black pathology is alive and well, especially with the women.
I cannot find what NABALT means on google, but you obviously do not read my posts. I don't ignore truth. I ignore bullshit and pure baseless and illogical conjecture.

All you idiotic bigots like making blanket statements, that are extremely derogatory, about all black people, Asian, Latinos, etc. as if all of us are pieces of trash with low IQs, no money, never invented anything, no class, no businesses, etc. When I (*looks around at other HA guys*) most of you have none of those god damned things your own selves! If any of this trash was true, Obama would not be president, I would not make over six figures sitting on my ass putting trash like you in your place whenever I have free time, have a 3300 sq ft. house, a nice 4.2 sec 0-60 car, and a hot Chinese wife.

You can talk bad about American women all you want, because nearly all of them are trash. Period. All races included. But don't think for a moment that you can try to make any of the single races of women out to be worse than the others based on skin color and then tie the men in with them. I once dated a, white family raised with a little latino mixed, woman that acted worse than any black woman I know. She had a kid and a nice job and went to college, but that meant nothing. She acted like an "animal" one day with me and I left her ass so quick it made her head spin causing her to all but stalk me. This woman called my workplace yelling at me. But oh....in the movies and TV that is something only "Sista girls" do. :roll:

Get the f**k outta her with this bullshit! Trash is still Trash!

You can trick weak minded, house negroes, and other "ethnic minority men" in here with that systematic cognitive dissonance, if you want to, but your level of logical reasoning cannot hold even water in the glass I drink my f***ing scotch in.

I know who my enemies are. I don't need mainstream fascist Americans to tell me who they are like you and Darcy do. I'm not afraid of ragheads, all jews, other black men, poor people, rich people, etc. I can think critically and see bullshit for what it truly is. One stage is no different from the other stage. All humans are humans. Just because some black people sag their pants and gyrate their hips for no good reason, is no different than when white girls in college do that outside with thongs and g strings sticking out of their shorts complete with a trampstamp screaming their heads off for no god damn reason. Some white people are loud and obnoxious just like some black people are at the movie theaters!

Have you ever went to a Mardi Gras in Galveston before? I never saw so many loud, violent, and crazy white people in my life in one place. Guess who acted like monkeys at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and the police were unable to stop from throwing things like an entire port-o-potties into the air onto the crowd? White guys and white girls. Who rioted and fought at that beach destroying private property businesses, for the surfing competition, in California recently? White people. What group of people created the swingers community and all that other wild sexual debauchery like animals in heat with no values and morals?

Just because all those rich white families have enough money to go take little Ashley, to the abortion clinic or stick their young white daughters on birth control for "acne reasons", irregular periods, and skin reasons EXCUSES, but they go to church every Sunday! Then to make it worse, they are ultra-conservative, anti-abortion and take any opportunity they can to make fun of black women that cannot afford those pills or abortions, and keep the babies? You people hate anything non-white so much that you will try to ban abortions to further setback others, and it won't matter because you will have enough money and connections to find an underground guy to do it for you, no problem. Just like the good ol days before Roe v Wade...a few poor whites might suffer, but that is okay too.

Get out of her with that nonsense.

I did not fall off some God Damned turnip truck last week. If Darcy wants to believe the garbage people like you want him to believe about his own skin color on a subconscious level, more power to him. I will not let you nor the other ones in here that have half of a f***ing brain either. I don't succumb to hypocrisy like Darcy, so stop trying. I and some of the others here will continue to be realists.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How exactly do black americans act like zoo animals? The ones I met all seemed a lot more down to earth than white Americans.

White Americans are the ones that sound like animals, such as when they are in a bar, sports game, or in groups. They give off a weird vibe that makes me feel insecure. I don't know why. It's weird.

I love to talk loudly and express myself dramatically too, but for some reason, my loudness and expression doesn't fit the wavelength that Americans are on. It's hard to explain and put into words what I mean. Maybe some of you know what I mean.

Maybe it's because my soul isn't American.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

kai1275 wrote: I cannot find what NABALT means on google, but you obviously do not read my posts. I don't ignore truth. I ignore bullshit and pure baseless and illogical conjecture.
NABALT means "Not all Blacks are like that"
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

zboy1 wrote:I've noticed that the three most protected people in the world seem to be Blacks, Muslims and Jews, but Whites, Asians and Christians get constantly punked-on by the media with almost no recourse or complaint.

Why is that? You can make fun of the others, but not Blacks, Muslims or Jews, or else, holy hell commences...

As for my experiences with Blacks, interestingly enough, I've had more problems with Whites than Blacks. When I used to live in a ghettoized area of Queens, it was the Whites that gave me the most problems, while many of the Blacks befriended me and helped protect me against the racist White kids that bothered me...

And when I used to date a White girl in High School, some Black males would kind-of give me the 'thumbs-up' look for hooking with a White chick, while White males were often times very hostile towards us.
People are more bothered by hurtful things that are true than if they're false. So things said about blacks, Jews, Muslims bring out great defenses because they're generally true but many statements about whites & christians are blatantly false and accepted as such by most whites and Christians and no one feels the need to get defensive about it.

Where I grew up, no matter your race (I'm white but went to a black majority school), you had to be ready to fight someone over that girl. Kind of like the stand off between lions and hyenas, better be ready to fight to keep your kill.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:as a black guy, this is so true and I am sick of people generalizing me because of those kinds of people. Even the foreigners at the hostel in miami agreed with me and complained about it too.
LOL , I suspect you are NOT Black, nice try though.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:How exactly do black americans act like zoo animals? The ones I met all seemed a lot more down to earth than white Americans.

White Americans are the ones that sound like animals, such as when they are in a bar, sports game, or in groups. They give off a weird vibe that makes me feel insecure. I don't know why. It's weird.

I love to talk loudly and express myself dramatically too, but for some reason, my loudness and expression doesn't fit the wavelength that Americans are on. It's hard to explain and put into words what I mean. Maybe some of you know what I mean.

Yeah, op has probably never actually had a conversation with a real black person in his life. Most black people, even in the inner city, are nice people. They're just like anyone else, but have to deal with a subgroup of the youth that is out of control. And, at least in the community I work in, if anyone dares speak up against gang violence, they usually end up dead. The thugs are the ones that act like animals, everyone else is just a normal person, or at least as normal as an american can be.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The people who dislike blacks are really coming out in this thread.

Thanks Kai1275 for sticking up for our people in this thread.

There are a lot of undercover racists/supremacists on this website.

It's been kept suppressed for a while but it resurfaced in this thread.

It was my understanding that Mr. Darcy was black but after reading this thread I'm starting to have my suspicions.

Go to parts of Asia and some of the Asians act as ghetto as any black person and so latinos in various parts of the world.

And whites act rowdy, fight and use drugs just like anybody else.

Anyone who denies this is ignorant.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Winston wrote:How exactly do black americans act like zoo animals? The ones I met all seemed a lot more down to earth than white Americans.

Winston, you must not be around a lot of black people or areas with a large percentage of them. They pretty much act like wild rude savages out in public and are full of everything bad of what is wrong with this country. As a proper acting black man, all they do is provide a constant uphill battle for me. They have ruined the reputation of the black race by far. It's harder for me to date out of my race, get a job, meet new people, and etc. These black will not act like animals unless in large packs, so the southern USA is a playground for them. Yes, I acknowledge that white people can act like zoo animals too, and I call them out on that too. The problem is just an average thing. If I was to go to my universities gym, I would most likely not encounter any problems from anybody. Usually the blacks will come in, hog the weights, run around the weight room like it's a jungle gym, talk really loudly, and much more. I am also a former pizza driver, so my respect for them went downhill after that because most blacks do not tip worth a cent and were the rudest to me.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

marklambo wrote:I think this goes back to the slavery days. I don't have anything against black people...in fact, I have some good friends who are black. I'm not racist but I will say that I hate the low class ghetto types. The types that ALWAYS pull out the stupid race card when something doesn't go their way. It's so childish and dumb because slavery was abolished many years ago. I think that their hostile actions are due to being all psychological because of how their people were treated back in the day. They always have this mentality that someone is keeping them down and they build up so much tension within themselves.

You'll notice that even the high class black people pull the race card shit too. Look at Oprah Winfrey's stupid story about her being denied buying a $38,000 hand bag. This has nothing to do with racism, but more of her overall appearance at the time she was in the shop. If it were another black person with tons of diamonds flashing, I'm sure the worker would have handled it differently. This type of scenario happens everywhere on how people prejudge on appearance, but nothing to do with race.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/590190/swis ... ds-oprah-2

If you are a young 19 year old white boy pulling up to a Lamborghini dealership in an old beat up honda, do you think anyone will take you seriously? Probably not. But let's say a black guy rolls up to the dealership in a Bentley and is wearing a flashy watch with diamonds, the dealership will be all over him. Nothing to do with race.
But let's say you switched the races...a young 19 year old black boy pulling up to the dealership in a shitty car (even though he has the cash), nobody would try to help him and he probably would assume they are ignoring him because he's black.

Black people need to get over this stupid race card bullshit. There are so many black people who are multi millionaires now....for goodness sake, we have a black president! That should tell you something.
You are just like the rest of America, the whole "denial that racism exists".

Do you also hate ghetto whites, asians and latinos because there are a whole lot of them too.

You act like the only ghetto people in the world are black people.

You sound like a white racist.

Just because we have a black president and black millionaires, doesn't mean that racism is dead.

Until we're all free, none of us are free.

You asians are shown racism by whites but then try to hate on other blacks...........pathetic.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

SilverEnergy wrote:
marklambo wrote:I think this goes back to the slavery days. I don't have anything against black people...in fact, I have some good friends who are black. I'm not racist but I will say that I hate the low class ghetto types. The types that ALWAYS pull out the stupid race card when something doesn't go their way. It's so childish and dumb because slavery was abolished many years ago. I think that their hostile actions are due to being all psychological because of how their people were treated back in the day. They always have this mentality that someone is keeping them down and they build up so much tension within themselves.

You'll notice that even the high class black people pull the race card shit too. Look at Oprah Winfrey's stupid story about her being denied buying a $38,000 hand bag. This has nothing to do with racism, but more of her overall appearance at the time she was in the shop. If it were another black person with tons of diamonds flashing, I'm sure the worker would have handled it differently. This type of scenario happens everywhere on how people prejudge on appearance, but nothing to do with race.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/590190/swis ... ds-oprah-2

If you are a young 19 year old white boy pulling up to a Lamborghini dealership in an old beat up honda, do you think anyone will take you seriously? Probably not. But let's say a black guy rolls up to the dealership in a Bentley and is wearing a flashy watch with diamonds, the dealership will be all over him. Nothing to do with race.

Black people need to get over this stupid race card bullshit. There are so many black people who are multi millionaires now....for goodness sake, we have a black president! That should tell you something.
You are just like the rest of America, the whole "denial that racism exists".

Do you also hate ghetto whites, asians and latinos because there are a whole lot of them too.

You act like the only ghetto people in the world are black people.

You sound like a white racist.

Just because we have a black president and black millionaires, doesn't mean that racism is dead.

Until we're all free, none of us are free.

You asians are shown racism by whites but then try to hate on other blacks...........pathetic.
The thing is, racism isn't dead, but some use that as a free pass for bad behavior. I used to work with quite a few black people, about half native African or islander, and half African American. We had two girls that would lie about having administered medications because they were sleeping on the night shift and couldn't be bothered to wake up and give them. Looking into the records, the meds were marked as administered but had never been removed from the stock drawer, plus several patients had complained they had not received any meds all night. What did both girls do? "Youre all just racists! I'll call my lawyer, this is bullshit!"

They commit medical fraud by documenting meds as given that were not, and when threatened with suspension rather than a call to the police we are all suddenly racists? That is some f***ed up shit.

The Africans were so fed up with it, and would go on at length about how much it pissed them off. They came to this country to work hard and provide for their families, and then had to deal with the stereotypes set by the unfortunate behavior of people like that.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

ContraMundumRants wrote:
kai1275 wrote: I cannot find what NABALT means on google, but you obviously do not read my posts. I don't ignore truth. I ignore bullshit and pure baseless and illogical conjecture.
NABALT means "Not all Blacks are like that"
Ok well lets get a NAWPALT acronym going too while we are at it.... Hell why dont we make one for just Americans in general. What about women? What about Asians, etc? See my point? It gets stupid because no one group of people with a certain amount of brown or black skin color or just because they have a penis or a p***y, automatically makes them a hooligan!

UGH! The shit these skinheads come up with!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Attorney at Large wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I've noticed that the three most protected people in the world seem to be Blacks, Muslims and Jews, but Whites, Asians and Christians get constantly punked-on by the media with almost no recourse or complaint.

Why is that? You can make fun of the others, but not Blacks, Muslims or Jews, or else, holy hell commences...

As for my experiences with Blacks, interestingly enough, I've had more problems with Whites than Blacks. When I used to live in a ghettoized area of Queens, it was the Whites that gave me the most problems, while many of the Blacks befriended me and helped protect me against the racist White kids that bothered me...

And when I used to date a White girl in High School, some Black males would kind-of give me the 'thumbs-up' look for hooking with a White chick, while White males were often times very hostile towards us.
People are more bothered by hurtful things that are true than if they're false. So things said about blacks, Jews, Muslims bring out great defenses because they're generally true but many statements about whites & christians are blatantly false and accepted as such by most whites and Christians and no one feels the need to get defensive about it.

Where I grew up, no matter your race (I'm white but went to a black majority school), you had to be ready to fight someone over that girl. Kind of like the stand off between lions and hyenas, better be ready to fight to keep your kill.
I hope FSchmidt and the other bigoted HA members place you in the ignore list. Not because you are racist but because you reason like a mentally retarded child incapable of discerning right from wrong. Also you are one of the most useless wastes of space on HA and have absolutely no redeemable qualities, knowledge, wisdom, nor any actual experience abroad to offer or present to anyone on this website.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Chad114 wrote:
LOL , I suspect you are NOT Black, nice try though.
Does it matter if he is black or not? He may literally have the intelligence of an animal. I would wager that is worse than sometimes behaving like one. Some guys that sometimes act like animals here in the US still get laid and find success!

I would take an educated guess that any person here that has the intelligence level of a teacup Chihuahua, honey badger, or even a donkey for that matter are incapable of getting any action with any female that is breathing and has a pulse. Does that describe Mr. Darcy? Well if is walks like a duck.....just saying....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

kai1275 wrote: I know who my enemies are. I don't need mainstream fascist Americans to tell me who they are like you and Darcy do. I'm not afraid of ragheads, all jews, other black men, poor people, rich people, etc. I can think critically and see bullshit for what it truly is. One stage is no different from the other stage. All humans are humans. Just because some black people sag their pants and gyrate their hips for no good reason, is no different than when white girls in college do that outside with thongs and g strings sticking out of their shorts complete with a trampstamp screaming their heads off for no god damn reason. Some white people are loud and obnoxious just like some black people are at the movie theaters!
You are brainwashed, quite badly so. I hope you can address that as the years go by. If not, oh well.....