Why are white women more racist than white men are?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Why are white women more racist than white men are?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Most white men are more opened to date out of their race than their women are. I know some pretty racist white men too and even they have or have admitted that they would date a hot black girl.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Why are white women more racist than their men

Post by Teal Lantern »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Most white men are more opened to date out of their race than their women. I know some pretty racist white men too and even they have or have admitted that they would date a hot black girl.
They aren't more racist; they just don't want to date you and don't feel like arguing why.
If you rebuff the advances of some fugly or fat white girl, should we pack you off to "sensitivity training"? :roll:

Any casual glance at the music or sports industries (or a stroll down the avenue of many major cities) will reveal plenty of white females in the company of non-white males.
Note the growing number of mixed kids. There's plenty of swirling going on.

Become well known, develop a fun personality, a/o stack up your
green and plenty of women in all colors will overlook your black.

This guy knows how to keep the females amused.
Note the booze stash @ 4:00. :shock: :lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKfKogyF ... wvsQ6gXs5g[/youtube]
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Most white men are more opened to date out of their race than their women. I know some pretty racist white men too and even they have or have admitted that they would date a hot black girl.
Now to be fair..i have seen this and often asked the same question myself...but i have also wondered this about women in general..it is seems as if most women are only interested in dating White men if they date out of their race and i don't think cherry picking the White women who with Black athletes and actors, who don't really like black men but are only using their Whiteness to gain financial security buy capitalizing on the Black diaspora's insecurities is not a good example to use to say that white women like black men as a whole,but yet the men seem to want a good looking nice women with out too much concern with what race she is.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Now to be fair..i have seen this and often asked the same question myself...but i have also wondered this about women in general..it is seems as if most women are only interested in dating White men if they date out of their race and i don't think cherry picking the White women who with Black athletes and actors, who don't really like black men but are only using their Whiteness to gain financial security buy capitalizing on the Black diaspora's insecurities is not a good example to use to say that white women like black men as a whole,but yet the men seem to want a good looking nice women with out too much concern with what race she is.
Yes, it would be a terrible example to use black athletes and actors to make such a claim.
But, I never claimed white women "like black men as a whole", anyway.
I said they are not "more racist" than white men.
That was the OP's question, and that's a much lower threshold.

I also referenced the growing number of mixed children. The recent census bears that out.
Most of those are NOT the offspring of black athletes and actors, just regular people.

The guy in the vid I posted isn't an athlete or A-list actor.
He seems to be doing o.k., with the ladies.
He probably doesn't yell "das rayciss!" if a girl brushes him off, though.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Women in general prefer to date their own race. They are more drawn toward familiarity than novelty, so they prefer those who are the same as them.

See here:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23740467

Men are more open to novelty and variety, so they are more open to interracial dating.

The exception are Asian American women who grew up in America. They tend to want white men because they are the cultural ideal that they grew up with.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
SlyCourser
Freshman Poster

Post by SlyCourser »

skateboardstephen wrote:Now to be fair..i have seen this and often asked the same question myself...but i have also wondered this about women in general..it is seems as if most women are only interested in dating White men if they date out of their race and i don't think cherry picking the White women who with Black athletes and actors, who don't really like black men but are only using their Whiteness to gain financial security buy capitalizing on the Black diaspora's insecurities is not a good example to use to say that white women like black men as a whole,but yet the men seem to want a good looking nice women with out too much concern with what race she is.
Aren't the women who are interested in dating White men if they date out of their race interested in White men due to their status? Since Whites are the group with the most money and power aren't these women interested in a White guy seeking financial security the same? Most of the time a women says she wants "White" she really means someone who can provide a "white and western" lifestyle. Why is this only seem to be mentioned in reference to Black men as some sort of shame to bear, but not White men?
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Because black countries didn't colonise other cultures around the world like caucasian countries. If they did it would be the complete opposite where women who date outside their race will want to date black men. It's the root cause for why women who date outside their race mostly look for caucasian men. This is why these women have no problem dating rich black men. It's more about status and wealth than it is the color of your skin.

Caucasians are seen as wealthy. Even if they aren't you are more likely to find they are part of a somewhat wealthy family. Women choose men who will elevate their social standing. Men tend to care more about looks than a woman's status which contributes to the princess mentality of women these days.
Last edited by RedMenace on September 4th, 2013, 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

SlyCourser wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:Now to be fair..i have seen this and often asked the same question myself...but i have also wondered this about women in general..it is seems as if most women are only interested in dating White men if they date out of their race and i don't think cherry picking the White women who with Black athletes and actors, who don't really like black men but are only using their Whiteness to gain financial security buy capitalizing on the Black diaspora's insecurities is not a good example to use to say that white women like black men as a whole,but yet the men seem to want a good looking nice women with out too much concern with what race she is.
Aren't the women who are interested in dating White men if they date out of their race interested in White men due to their status? Since Whites are the group with the most money and power aren't these women interested in a White guy seeking financial security the same? Most of the time a women says she wants "White" she really means someone who can provide a "white and western" lifestyle. Why is this only seem to be mentioned in reference to Black men as some sort of shame to bear, but not White men?
I wrote the reply. Didn't know I was logged into that username as I mean to use this one only.
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

RedMenace wrote:Because black countries didn't colonise other cultures around the world like caucasian countries. If they did it would be the complete opposite where women who date outside their race will want to date black men. It's the root cause for why women who date outside their race mostly look for caucasian men. This is why these women have to problem dating rich black men. It's more about status and wealth than it is the color of your skin.

Caucasians are seen as wealthy. Even if they aren't you are more likely to find they are part of a somewhat wealthy family. Women choose men who will elevate their social standing. Men tend to care more about looks than a woman's status which contributes to the princess mentality of women these days.
Yep and of course the willingness to date outside your race doesn't necessarily make you less racist. In fact racists have exploited their white status for nonwhite trim since they created the concept of race.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Teal Lantern wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Yes, it would be a terrible example to use black athletes and actors to make such a claim.
But, I never claimed white women "like black men as a whole", anyway.
I said they are not "more racist" than white men.
That was the OP's question, and that's a much lower threshold.

I also referenced the growing number of mixed children. The recent census bears that out.
Most of those are NOT the offspring of black athletes and actors, just regular people.

The guy in the vid I posted isn't an athlete or A-list actor.
He seems to be doing o.k., with the ladies.
He probably doesn't yell "das rayciss!" if a girl brushes him off, though.
Your logic is horrible. Sure there may be a growing number of mixed kids, but they are still the MINORITY, not the majority. You seem to focus on a minority and claim that it is a majority. Huge flaw. Interracial dating may be on the rise, but most people do not date or marry other races. Not the majority that is.

Of course white women are less likely to date other races than white men are. This is obvious. Why deny it. Try this: Go to Match.com. Notice that 90+ percent of white women on there say in their profile that they ONLY want to date white men. Then look at the profiles of white men. Most of them are willing to date women of other races. There's NO COMPARISON. Even out in public, you see lots of white men with asian women but you don't see many asian men with white women. Everyone knows this.

The difference is obvious. Why deny it? Some guys here are not about truth, but about playing devil's advocate. They like to say that white is black and black is white. Weirdos they are.

Even in Europe, most white women there prefer white men (especially in countries like Poland). A few may have a fetish for black men or asian men, but not the majority.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Of course white women are less likely to date other races than white men are. This is obvious. Why deny it. Try this: Go to Match.com. Notice that 90+ percent of white women on there say in their profile that they ONLY want to date white men. Then look at the profiles of white men. Most of them are willing to date women of other races. There's NO COMPARISON. Even out in public, you see lots of white men with asian women but you don't see many asian men with white women. Everyone knows this.
Translation: Day menz b taking r wimminz but day own wimminz b rayciss cause dey won let me git muh dik wet!
I haz a sad, dammit.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Why are white women more racist than white men are?

Post by drealm »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Most white men are more opened to date out of their race than their women are. I know some pretty racist white men too and even they have or have admitted that they would date a hot black girl.
Because desperate men will drop standards for sex.
Multicolored Rose
Freshman Poster

Post by Multicolored Rose »

All White women are not racist. However, I have noticed I have come across more racist Caucasian women than men in my life. Sadly I discovered many of them were in my own friendship circle at one point. I'm a multiethnic woman of color myself and as a miscegenator I can say that a lot of it is deeply rooted in envy and competitiveness toward beautiful women of color.

The racist portion of our society tends to put Latin and Caucasian women on a pedestal above all other ethnic groups. They don't even acknowledge Middle Eastern women's beauty that much or at all for that matter. Asian women probably rank third with them and Black/Mulatto/Multiracial women of color such as myself are usually dead last if included at all. :| :roll:

I think that because racist society has held Caucasian women (blondes especially) as the 'standard of beauty' for so long it has gotten to a lot of their heads and many of them truly believe they are just that. Racist Caucasian women's delusions of grandeur are greatly threatened when any woman of color, especially Black/Mulatto/Multiracial women of color are the ones being acknowledged and desired by handsome Caucasian men. :roll:

For instance, I notice that even the most racist White women have no problem acknowledging Paula Patton's beauty. In my honest opinion she is one of the most beautiful women in the world along with Vanessa L. Williams(Miss America 1983) and Stacey Dash. However, they seem more comfortable only acknowledging her as a White women when she is a beautiful BIRACIAL woman. It's as if they're only willing to admit she's beautiful as long as they can only give credit to the White half of her heritage. BOTH sides of her heritage make her beautiful, not just the White portion. :cry: :roll:

I think it's really sad that many people still think this way in 2017. I love the human race as a whole and see beauty in EVERY culture! We were all created in God's image and the same Lord over ALL is rich unto ALL who call upon his name. There IS NO DIFFERENCE. God bless :)
Multicolored Rose
Freshman Poster

Post by Multicolored Rose »

Winston that's not true for many of us. I PREFER White men. Always have and always will. I'm Asian, Black, Chaldean and Native-American. Same color romance is not my style and does not appeal to me in any way. I could never imagine preferring 'my own', whatever that means. Other human beings are my own. Handsome(Brad Pitt, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Walker, Scott Eastwood, Chris Hemsworth) kind White guys are my type. And my ideal mate is one who fears God in addition to all the other traits. And yes he will and must be Caucasian cause that's what I like. And 'financial status' has nothing to do with it. I'm just attracted to them and find them to be some of the most handsome men around. It's pure attraction plain and simple.
Last edited by Multicolored Rose on October 4th, 2017, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

Same reason women are more religious than men. We think outside the box. Men are more adventurous than women generally; and when it comes to bucking social conventions or going against our families, men are VASTLY more likely to do it. That’s why we’re men.

We’re talking about fundamental differences in the basic nature of men and women. And now throw in societal pressures. Remember dating outside one’s race is frowned upon in most societies.

Note that the vast majority of foreign women won’t date or marry outside their race either.

Basically, I’m saying women in general are like this, because they’re followers by nature, while men lead in all manner of rebellious behavior (we always have). This is why men, worldwide, are more open to dating outside their race compared to their own local women. For example, many Indian men have married non-Indians, but only the tiniest fraction of Indian women have done so.

But if you’re only calling out the racism against blacks (as opposed to racism against whites, asians, Indians or any other group), then yeah, sorry to say you’re right. None of the races really like black people. White women actually like black guys more than any other race from what I’ve observed. So if you’re a black guy and you’d rather avoid black women (understandable), your best bet is white girls in western Europe. That’s where you’ll find the highest concentration of non-black women eager to hookup with black guys. Latin America would also be an excellent place to try your luck with hispanic and mulatto chicks.

If I were an American borne black man with the means, that’s where I’d go (W. Europe or Latin America). But to honest, With my tastes, I would pick Latin America because to me, white girls aren’t worth the trouble and so many Latina/mulatto chicks are sexy as f*ck.