Why are white women more racist than white men are?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are white women more racist than white men are?

Post by Yohan »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Most white men are more opened to date out of their race than their women are. I know some pretty racist white men too and even they have or have admitted that they would date a hot black girl.
I don't think white women are more racist than white men, but they have it much easier to find contact to plenty of men and they really get as many as they like - simply said, it is not necessary for them to look for additional men of other race. - But some do as they have a preference to black men.
I don't think race plays such a major role, how Western white women choose their boyfriends - it's more about guys who are showing up as bad boys, showing a big wallet...

-----

The situation for ordinary white men is totally different, they do not find any white woman, don't often make it up to a white girlfriend, even not for a few hours, so they are lonely and try to date women of other races and often find out they are welcome and feel they much better accepted than what they expected and their interest into dating 'the white girl next door' is just gone.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

White women are more race conscious ONLY if you are speaking of American white women. I find that white American women are very much influenced by the people around them, family, peer group, etc. They are not powerful enough to stray from the confines of their social group so it comes off as racist. A white American woman would therefore opt for a white mechanic who deals meth on the side, than a black professional who lives in the upper middle class. That is just how it works in the USA.

In Eastern Europe, the women do not see themselves as "white;" they see themselves from the standpoint of national origin, or in some limited cases, their ethnicity.

If you are non-white, you are therefore viewed as a foreigner or a western visitor both of which are generally viewed favorably by most women.
Multicolored Rose
Freshman Poster

Post by Multicolored Rose »

drealm wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Most white men are more opened to date out of their race than their women are. I know some pretty racist white men too and even they have or have admitted that they would date a hot black girl.
Because desperate men will drop standards for sex.
All White men who date beautiful Black women are not desperate. Some of them appreciate women of color's beauty as well. White women are in no way superior to gorgeous Black/Mixed race/Mulatto women. Sorry to inform you but White women are not the only race of beautiful women on the planet. White supremacists just love making them believe they are. The proof is in the pudding because Kat Graham/Stacey Dash/'Vanity' Denise Katrina Matthews(R.I.P.)/Sally Richardson-Whitfield/Stacey Dash/Bianca Lawson/Beyonce(I don't applaud her satanism in any way)/Vanessa L. Williams/ Meagan Goode/ Phylicia Rashad/ Raven-Symone( I don't support LGBTQ in any way)/Paris Jackson/Mariah Carey/Halle Berry and Paula Patton can certainly hold their own in the beauty department. I doubt the ones of them who are still with us lose sleep at night worrying about how 'inferior' racist society views them in the beauty department in comparison to Caucasian women. There is no 'master race.' We are all the HUMAN race.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Multicolored Rose wrote:White women are in no way superior to gorgeous Black/Mixed race/Mulatto women.
I don't agree. Caucasian women, on average, are superior to black/mixed/mulatto women in terms of physical beauty and in terms of IQ.

While I am sure there are black female exceptions to this general rule, I have found the greater portion of black woman (at least in America) to be far more prone to conflict, violence, and irrational behavior.

BW: Oh, I know you didn't go there!
ConEx: Oh, yes I did and I'm still there now!

There is not one redeeming quality that black American women have at this point. My apologies if this goes against the politically correct narrative, but we speak the truth on this forum.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YVQ0jfZqsE[/youtube]
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Multicolored Rose wrote:White women are in no way superior to gorgeous Black/Mixed race/Mulatto women.
I don't agree. Caucasian women, on average, are superior to black/mixed/mulatto women in terms of physical beauty and in terms of IQ.

While I am sure there are black female exceptions to this general rule, I have found the greater portion of black woman (at least in America) to be far more prone to conflict, violence, and irrational behavior.

There is not one redeeming quality that black American women have at this point. My apologies if this goes against the politically correct narrative, but we speak the truth on this forum.

Bahahahahaha!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

In America, I find that alot (not most) Caucasian women aren't that bright. Then again, there's over 145M of them in the U.S. of Gay.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

White men don't mind dating out but are still racist against nonwhite men while doing so In general.

Women only go for guys preselected with status which is why white women don't like nonwhite men?