Asian women = sex objects and hookers to many people?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

zboy1 wrote:
ladislav wrote:This comes from US military being stationed in Asia and all these bars and whorehouses opening up. Opened up by locals.

Hence comes the stereotype. Then you have Thailand. Again locals opening up whorehouses for white people. No one forced them at a gun point to do it.

But there's also the stereotype of a war bride and an obedient wife.

OTOH, Swedish and Russian women have the same reputation, the former- sluts, the latter-- whores.

Asian women in the USA, overall, are treated very well in spite of all that and have no problem getting a BF, husband and a good job. Even foreign born Asian women get into the US government becoming secretaries of this and that department. Most look very happy and confident.

Stereotypes are part of human nature, the main thing is how they affect your life in society. If you can have all the benefits and major needs fulfilled with minimum discomforts, then you are OK.

Overall, white societies treat Asian people much better than Asian societies treat white people. at least politically speaking. And especially women. Show me at least one Asian country with a white person in the gov't. Or an Asian movie studio that films white people in any positive role if they film them at all.

A white person in most Asian countries is just a guest to practice English with.
If all you said was true, Ladislav, how come the same respect isn't afforded to Asian men in the same way that supposedly Asian women are afforded in the West? Cuz Frankly, I think your post was nonsense...

Many Asian women I know have complained to me bitterly about the racism and sexism they faced in their life. Go to any Asian forums and you'll see similar sentiments from Asian women. College and University campuses--the same thing. Also, why do you have all these Asian racial support groups and anti-discrimination groups such as the Asian Defense League/Asia Society, and so on...if Asian women are so well treated as you say?

And do you deny anything that I'm saying is not true: that many foreigners view Asian women in a very perverse, sexual and indecent way? Anytime I see anything written about Asian women on the Internet or on forums, or watch movies or television shows featuring Asian women in their programs--it's always sexual in nature. Why is that?
I'm with ladislav on this.

Basically because for the living generations of cultural standard bearers, those from 90 to around 40 years of age, their experience with Asian women, as opposed to women of Asian decent raised next door, has been limited to the war bride of the War in the Pacific, the Korean War and Vietnam War and the memoirs of soldiers describing their R&R with working girls. Afterwards when the catalog mail order business before the internet started and men started going on about family values on talk shows like Donahue and Oprah the greater society called BS because so many were finding family minded wives barely old enough to be their daughters and not their granddaughters.

It didn't help that in many cities Asian immigrants dominate the sex workers in the semi legal massage parlors and hostess bars

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I've never heard a guy talking about Asian women in the U.S. as whores or easy.

I HAVE heard White women and Black women saying disdainful things. That competition thing.

I do NOT believe Asian women are discriminated against. At all. They do damn well here in California.

Asian men, on the other hand, would be thought of only as shopkeepers, STEM professionals, or martial artists. And damn hard to do business with.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian women = sex objects and hookers to many people?

Post by MrMan »

All of Asia? All Asian women hookers? That's a pretty broad stereotype. I think of Asian village girls as more likely to be virgins than Americans, but I would also think of bar girls near military bases and in Hong Kong if someone talks about Asian whores.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

All of Asia? All Asian women hookers? That's a pretty broad stereotype. I think of Asian village girls as more likely to be virgins than Americans, but I would also think of bar girls near military bases and in Hong Kong if someone talks about Asian whores.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Unfortunately, Asian women in general can be very sexy and exotic, but they cannot think for themselves, or form intelligent observations and opinions, or hold deep meaningful conversations. Especially in the Philippines. So all many Western guys can do with them is try to have sex with them or see them as sex objects. It's not a choice, because there's no mental or emotional or spiritual connection that's there. That's the truth, not a choice. You can't connect with Asian women's personality on an inner level, because they have no personality. All the typical Asian woman knows is:

"Work hard. Study hard. Make money. Save up for the future. Cook food. Buy house. Pay rent. Pay bills. Raise children. Buy things."

Nothing else. No joke. LIterally. 100 percent materialistic and practical. So how can you connect with them or bond with them spiritually, mentally or emotionally? I don't get it. If someone can explain this to me, I'd love to hear it. I don't see how Asian couples connect or bond either if they both have nothing inside and are like empty eggshells. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not on their wavelength.

For me to try to connect with Asians is like Socrates or Plato trying to connect with Imperial Stormtroopers in Star Wars or with Chinese communist soldiers. It's just awkward and not gonna work. Sorry if that's an extreme analogy, but that's the best way to explain it in words. It's hard to put some things in words.

The connection with them doesn't feel as genuine or natural as with white women or latin women even. The chemistry and synergy isn't there. They seem cold and reptilian to me, and I am not cold or reptilian. Cold people also make me depressed. I do not know how they can be that way. They seem soulless and inhuman to me.

So even though I try to connect with Filipino girls, I just cannot, no matter how hard I try. Some are fun to laugh and joke with, or to be "F buddies" with. But I can't seem to reach that true inner connection with them, the kind that makes me truly fall in love and feel vulnerable. Simply put, there's nothing there except sex, and that's not my choice. I wish it could be more though, since Asian women are more accepting of me and my looks than White women are.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

zboy1 wrote:
September 14th, 2013, 7:20 am
I was having a discussion with a male foreign English teacher in regards to popular stereotypes and views about Asian women and their reputations in the world: it seems that many men view Asian women as sluts, prostitutes, sex objects and White-worshippers...This view about Asian women deeply disturb me to be honest...
Does this English teacher date Asian women? He seems like a man spurned by Asian women. I have American friends who call Asian women gold-diggers and whores. This guy (that looks old for his age) who went to both Ukraine and Philippines and got no attention from women is the main person giving me shit about Asian women. Yes this stereotype is bad, but it is mainly from jealous men.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

So a tad off-topic but here's the order of Azn women that are my fav to less fav:

Japanese (love to keep their pubes; conversational Japanese is not too bad if you know Spanish so that the pattern pickup is similar (the 2 languages have no relation to one another however...); very demure, feminine; aesthetically on-point; hip heavy or wide hips even if svelte in body size)

Korean (ditto marks per pubes; have the best legs of Azn women)

Thai (love to $#&* (rhymes with suck); Isaan women are my favorite thots; more materialistic than the aforementioned so only good for recreation unless you master the Thai language and get a non-pro)

Filipinas (kinda complex to disclose here, but I prefer Visayan women as opposed to Luzon women; eastern Mindanao is a hit or a miss)

Chinese (yes I will go post-Corona in a few years or so - had a Chinese girlfriend in Toronto for a year - great pubes and sex even with her brother walking in on us and still were cool about it)

Indian (been to central and western India - culture shock like hell but I have to go back - it was too surreal lol! I will go down to southern India next time in a year or so!!!! I love the cows and even the street dogs were friendly as opposed to street dogs here in Mexico....night and day!!)

Would love to date/sample:
Malaysian (rich food....big girls/BBW)
Indonesian (ditto marks)
Mongolian (big bone BBWs - I don't know about the food)
Taiwanese (I heard they like Latinos and Black guys contrary to HA public opinion)
Samoan (hopefully I wont' have to fight anybody but I want some BBW p*ssy)
galileo2333
Freshman Poster

Post by galileo2333 »

They're using this narrative to try to ban white men from having sex with women who are not white.

Women should be regarded as sex objects and property of men, regardless of anyones skin color or part of world. This is how the legal system should be reformed to support. Women's power in society should be greatly curtailed globally.

I know I can't post direct links to bitchute videos. Just Google galileo2333 and you should see some bitchute links labeled as such. That's me.