Black = Inferior?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Correction to this post. It should be "Black Culture = Inferior".
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
TerraFirma wrote: If you keep plundering our women you may be forced to witness the greatest warrior race's wrath.
I say bring it on. And be careful what you wish for as there are people like me who live for the day when you and your ilk bite off more than you can chew.
You realize that if blacks did not have the protection of the Anglo-Zionist establishment, wiping you all out would be like running over hedgehogs, don't you? Not that it would be really necessary, as virtually all of you would starve without your massas arranging for your care and feeding.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
TerraFirma wrote: If you keep plundering our women you may be forced to witness the greatest warrior race's wrath.
I say bring it on. And be careful what you wish for as there are people like me who live for the day when you and your ilk bite off more than you can chew.
You realize that if blacks did not have the protection of the Anglo-Zionist establishment, wiping you all out would be like running over hedgehogs, don't you? Not that it would be really necessary, as virtually all of you would starve without your massas arranging for your care and feeding.
Waiting on you to make the first move. But I guess you are nothing but tough internet talk. Bring it!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Waiting on you to make the first move. But I guess you are nothing but tough internet talk. Bring it!

Oh, that's what I thought.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

This dude "Cuntfed" needs to go on over to Stormfront or American Renaissance. Knowing that the African Moores went into Western Europe and dominated for 787 yrs. Knowing they civilized and influenced a entire Country, blacks/moorish people are responsible for over 80% of the inventions in Amerikkka. When practicing group economics, outpaces any other group economically. Look at baseball, the Negro Leagues generated more income than Major league baseball. So white folks started kissing Jackie Robinson brother's @$$ he told them to f#ck off, then they started kissing Jackie Robinson @$$. Any time the black community worked as a unit in Amerikkka whites went out of their way to infiltrate it. So stop with all the played out old time eugenics talk. White supremacy is failing. Oh I guess thats black people's fault though all that affirmative action,, oops, I'm sorry white women are the largest beneficiaries of affirmative action! You white folks and your jedi mind trick tactics!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I don't understand why guys like Odbo, Cornfed and Terra Firma don't just post on Stormfront, Vanguard or American Renaissancev instead of here?

But they keep telling me those sites are 'feminist-friendly' or 'Jew-controlled' or something...

But to be fair to them, a lot of people post some really interesting racial topics on HappierAbroad that would never be allowed on other forums. Plus, you hear racial views from all different ethnicities and races--even if some of it would be considered 'racist,' i.e. views from Asians, Blacks or Latinos, not just from Whites...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:I don't understand why guys like Odbo, Cornfed and Terra Firma don't just post on Stormfront, Vanguard or American Renaissancev instead of here?
I don't mind them being here. It is easy to expose them as unintelligent and cowardly. These clowns are part of the American landscape and to kick them off this site is to lose opportunities to toy with them and expose their stupidity.

Not that I don't have compassion for people on the bottom like that. Every ethnic group has people on the bottom that blame everyone but themselves for their conditions. The Odbo, Cornfed, and Terra Firmas of the world are simply the white manifestation of that. It's otherwise known as "trash."

Sometimes these idiots make the "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" family seem like royal blue-bloods.

:lol:
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

zboy1 wrote:they keep telling me those sites are 'feminist-friendly' or 'Jew-controlled' or something...

Do you believe such excuses after reading some of the posts on those sites?
Also, you left off the EU Times. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

zboy1 wrote:I don't understand why guys like Odbo, Cornfed and Terra Firma don't just post on Stormfront, Vanguard or American Renaissancev instead of here?

But they keep telling me those sites are 'feminist-friendly' or 'Jew-controlled' or something...

But to be fair to them, a lot of people post some really interesting racial topics on HappierAbroad that would never be allowed on other forums. Plus, you hear racial views from all different ethnicities and races--even if some of it would be considered 'racist,' i.e. views from Asians, Blacks or Latinos, not just from Whites...
People like Cornfed give you an opportunity to actually think about and articulate why such racist views are wrong. We aren't given many opportunities to actually discuss the merits or lack thereof of racist ideology in polite society. Without thinking about such topics, you find yourself at a loss when confronted by them in the real world, as you aren't used to grappling with and refuting such ideas on a regular basis.

Basically, dealing with people like this better equips you to handle the harsh realities that life might throw your way down the road.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:People like Cornfed give you an opportunity to actually think about and articulate why such racist views are wrong.
Glad to give you the opportunity to come up with lame rationalizations to keep drinking the ZOG cool aid. Perhaps one day you will be given the opportunity to stop drinking the ZOG cool aid.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:People like Cornfed give you an opportunity to actually think about and articulate why such racist views are wrong.
Glad to give you the opportunity to come up with lame rationalizations to keep drinking the ZOG cool aid. Perhaps one day you will be given the opportunity to stop drinking the ZOG cool aid.
And you keep chugging that haterade.

Seriously, why aren't you on stormfront anyway? It's clearly more your speed. Were you too much for them and Happier Abroad is your island of misfit toys?
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Re: Black = Inferior?

Post by Chad114 »

WolfSage wrote:Hello there guys. I recently signed up to this forum a few days ago. Anyways, I wanted to know your thoughts and/or observations when it comes to women dating black men. I say this because I go to dating sites or talk to folks in real life and almost all of them claim that they have no problem with interracial dating. But I always gather 2 things from this

1) Interracial means any ethic background. They may date others but not your specific ethnicity. (ie a European woman preferring Caucasian, Hispanic, or Asian.)

2) They say the don't mind interracial dating but don't actually partake in it.

Ethnicity should be trivial and what should matter more is general attraction, personality, financial stability, etc, as opposed to race. But the fact is... it does matter to some people.
The above doesn't make sense until you define "ethnicity" and "race".

I believe whites created the concept of "race" in order to practice racism. There really is only one true "race", (whites) they chose to put themselves into that category and voluntarily put themselves at the top of manufactured hierarchy that is the system of white supremacy. Everyone else has been assigned a "race" that has been imposed via the dominant power and deception of the white race.

WolfSage wrote: Now personally I'm not filled with self loathing or anything. I cannot change my skin color. It is not worth brooding over something. I do my best to look good. I hit the gym. I take care of my skin. However.... I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel inferior. Me personally.. not all blacks.. but myself. Sometimes I do feel inferior when compared to Caucasians, Latino's, etc. Even worse, I do not act like the typical "black thug" you may see in a ghetto or on a show. I don't live in the ghetto. I live in a diverse suburban community. So the fact that I don't have those typical traits has made potential partners look the other way. Won't specify this.

What has been your observations when it comes to foreign women and whatnot when it comes to this?
The System of white supremacy is designed to make you feel inferior. It's very effective and has been in place for at least 500 years. The system is global and therefore all nonwhite women (and men) across the world are subject to it.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing theorized that racism/white supremacy is a defense mechanism created for the survival of the white race. They are a global minority - less than 9% total and uncontrolled mixing would wipe them out. This does not mean that some mixing doesn't occur - only that it is controlled - by whites. I tend to agree with her theory.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

HouseMD wrote:

People like Cornfed give you an opportunity to actually think about and articulate why such racist views are wrong. We aren't given many opportunities to actually discuss the merits or lack thereof of racist ideology in polite society. Without thinking about such topics, you find yourself at a loss when confronted by them in the real world, as you aren't used to grappling with and refuting such ideas on a regular basis.

Basically, dealing with people like this better equips you to handle the harsh realities that life might throw your way down the road.
As much racist garbage i see coming from Black posters about all women who are of African decent.No one should be offended or have any complaints about Cornfed`s opinions.How can one talk all kinds of shit about African women yet get mad the minute a White supremacist does the same thing with the whole group.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

skateboardstephen wrote:As much racist garbage i see coming from Black posters about all women who are of African decent.No one should be offended or have any complaints about Cornfed`s opinions.How can one talk all kinds of shit about African women yet get mad the minute a White supremacist does the same thing with the whole group.
That is a good point. It seems to me that most black American men on this forum think that black American females suck, ghetto blacks suck, bastard offspring of black solo-mother welfare sows suck etc. When you add it all together, they would probably think that the vast majority of blacks suck. So what exactly is the point of dispute?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Killhoffa wrote:This dude "Cuntfed" needs to go on over to Stormfront or American Renaissance. Knowing that the African Moores went into Western Europe and dominated for 787 yrs. Knowing they civilized and influenced a entire Country, blacks/moorish people are responsible for over 80% of the inventions in Amerikkka. When practicing group economics, outpaces any other group economically. Look at baseball, the Negro Leagues generated more income than Major league baseball. So white folks started kissing Jackie Robinson brother's @$$ he told them to f#ck off, then they started kissing Jackie Robinson @$$. Any time the black community worked as a unit in Amerikkka whites went out of their way to infiltrate it. So stop with all the played out old time eugenics talk. White supremacy is failing. Oh I guess thats black people's fault though all that affirmative action,, oops, I'm sorry white women are the largest beneficiaries of affirmative action! You white folks and your jedi mind trick tactics!
Pretty much.

Blacks started civilization in which all races come from.

Blacks ruled this planet for thousands of years while whites were in the Caucasus mountains uncivilized.

Dr. Mark Dean, Philip Emeagwali, Emmit McHenry and Jesse Russell were all responsible for the invention of: The internet, creation of the first personal computer and first color pc monitor, code that allows you to surf the internet and use email, inventor of the cell phone and all of these black men are SMARTER than Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs.

Black African Moors conquered Europe from 700 AD 1400 AD and taught them EVERYTHING. They built castles, universities and were professors who taught Europe during their dark ages.

Black African Moors brought science, math, first design of the precursor to the airplane, medicine, alchemy, CLASSICAL MUSIC(not a white man invention), musical instruments ect.

Whites did NOT invention the first aircraft or the first computer, aircraft and computers were around for thousands of years.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer