Ethnic Men,So you would rather a average white girl than

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Post by jasonstone »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:NICE EAST AFRICAN COLLAGE OF HONIES! WOWZERS + ∞
This one got the "coldest" body out of all of them:

------
Chad N. Froyda wrote:Maybe you should worry about your own cock and stop focusing on what other men should like.
Stop the press. D.O.A from LOL'ing so hard! :0D

------
zboy1 wrote:Yes, I agree: those are some very delicious dark-skinned, ethnic-looking females..........
Ummm?!?!!! What's so "dark" about these women? They have more melanin than fair-skinned people, but they look like they have brown skin complexion more than anything.

Looks Photoshopped from the waist down.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Re: Ethnic Men,So you would rather a average white girl than

Post by jasonstone »

I'd prefer those women over any white girl let alone over an "average" one.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Okay so I posted some somali women.I think nigerian Fulani women are hotter(see previous set)but alot of somali girls are goodlooking,about 40 % or so have legit light skin and the rest usually very dark.similar to lightskin amhara vs darker Tigrays yet both genetically the same.

both fulani and Somali women can have Arabid traits because most of them have Arab or north african ancestry.another group of goodlooking women were nubians.when I was in Egypt a few yrs back,they had my dick really hard,from black to caramelish alot of them were straight up hot but they all wore the Hijab.they are the same as somalis in physical features.

Tan skin,curly/wavy hair,nice eyes,and gracile builds.

even the darkest somali has curly/wavy hair,so to alot of hairstruck black men,they would make good partners.although most opposition to IR with black women is based on their features and hair rather than skin tone,and alot of colorstruck black men aren't colorstruck whatsoever,when a black woman has fine facial features and curly hair but dark skin they like her vs a woman with very broad features and very nappy hair but that is lightskinned.

I know that is controversial to say but it has been my observation.all the ''dark skin is masculine''hogwash is just cover for the preferance for good hair and finer prettier features imo.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

More Ethios

:o