Ethnic Men,So you would rather a average white girl than

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Ethnic Men,So you would rather a average white girl than

Post by theprimebait »

http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.co ... 97eb_6.jpg

most Ethnicels on here would rather a average looking white girl than a

1.virgin who will suck ya dick when ya get home from work

2.comes from a submissive culture,where they literally all have elgance,refinement,and sweet personas

3.a culture where its a shame for a man to go into a kitchen,women get him his food,and cook for him.its literally a SHAME in her culture for a male to go inside of a kitchen.

4.Orthodox Christian,so she has a moral compass and although somewhat materialistic,still has Christian values.

5.has feminine eyes,and bodies on AVERAGE.

6.has modelesque bone structures on average.even the plain janes among them are 7.5/10s in the west.

9.has''good''hair,long curls to her ass

10.full lips,soft skin.

11.is family orientated,and values community over good for nothing feminist friends.

12.is untainted by most western ideas.

so why do Ethnicels keep chasing white women?white women on average are slutty,and have bad personalities.

Ethiopia is the promised land.
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

Maybe you should worry about your own cock and stop focusing on what other men should like.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yes, I agree: those are some very delicious dark-skinned, ethnic-looking females.

Being an Asian American male, I don't get the obsession that some people in my race have of White females, when darker-skinned females often are a better fit for them and very often, are attracted to Asian or other ethnic men. White females do not date-out very often compared to other races of women (look at many polls, for validation), and you will see that White females are often-times overrated by many men.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

See http://www.ranker.com/list/african-coun ... n/mtechman for some additional gorgeous pictures of African women. Ethiopia and Eritrea women are real stunners. Agree with theprimebait that average white women have nothing on these beautiful African women.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

If this is what the current version of average is, you'll get no argument from me.

I have no envy of the young men expected to bring that home ... and feed & support it.
:lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Cause white women look better on average are the ones near us. Most of us do not live in Ethiopia or Somalia lol.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

NICE EAST AFRICAN COLLAGE OF HONIES! WOWZERS + ∞
This one got the "coldest" body out of all of them:

------
Chad N. Froyda wrote:Maybe you should worry about your own cock and stop focusing on what other men should like.
Stop the press. D.O.A from LOL'ing so hard! :0D

------
zboy1 wrote:Yes, I agree: those are some very delicious dark-skinned, ethnic-looking females..........
Ummm?!?!!! What's so "dark" about these women? They have more melanin than fair-skinned people, but they look like they have brown skin complexion more than anything.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

This one is slightly colder than the first one I have deemed as the "coldest": Image

-----------

Guys, can you all and I agree that E. African women are bar-none colder than W. African Bantu-based women??????
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Wow these women are gorgeous! But what percentage of the population looks like this? You can find 9+ women in any country if you look hard enough.
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

It's very fair to compare these exceptional black women to average white women. Yes I'd prefer these to average white, but I'd prefer average white to average black any day of the week.

Hot > average. Derp.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Horners generally are attractive.these women are not exceptional in the Horn.

Ethiopians are either ugly or attractive,there is no inbetween really.

same with Somalis.

Sahelian women are also very attractive.some groups of humans simpely have a high ratio of attractive women,simpely because

1)they all look the same

2)that particular look is attractive

just like australian aboriginals look similar,and that look is unattractive,hence why we know finding a bombshell aboriginal lady is very unlikely.

ugly women are hard to find in the horn. white women don't look all the same to each other,they look very different,hence there is more variation.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:NICE EAST AFRICAN COLLAGE OF HONIES! WOWZERS + ∞
This one got the "coldest" body out of all of them:

------
Chad N. Froyda wrote:Maybe you should worry about your own cock and stop focusing on what other men should like.
Stop the press. D.O.A from LOL'ing so hard! :0D

------
zboy1 wrote:Yes, I agree: those are some very delicious dark-skinned, ethnic-looking females..........
Ummm?!?!!! What's so "dark" about these women? They have more melanin than fair-skinned people, but they look like they have brown skin complexion more than anything.
lol Most Ḥabaśā women(including somalis) are lighter than thais,flips,and cambodians who alot of men on here don't find dark...but these women are still considered ''black'' :x .

most horner women(including the darkest somalis)have soft thick wavy hair(and easily straight by just combing it) and finer features(won't call them white features since whites came from horners and horners have been around longer)compared to alot of the dark asian women repped on here wich aren't considered black(despite being darker !lol)despite having more ''negroid''features(if you can't see the similarity between filipino noses,lips and face shapes and Sub-saharan africans you're retarded) and coarser hair!
Last edited by theprimebait on February 1st, 2014, 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

And the average horner is mixed with Cushite people(Nilo-Saharan)and Afro-Asiatic Semites from Yemen (both mesolithic and during the Sabaean empire)

Cushites have Eb1b1 DNA wich means they are the forefathers of mediterenean whites(even hitler had this Y-lineage).and they are basically pigmented meditereneans with soft curly hair,not related to Bantu groups at all.

alot of southeastasians have Negrito in them.

so I don't use the term black for horners,they don't identify themselves as such anyway.most somalis have a Yemeni ancestor in recent times.I knew an eritrean with a Yemeni grandfather who he lived in Yemen with,and this is not uncommon in Eritrea either.

I think Sahelian women are the most attractive african women so its not like'' pure ''black women are less attractive than many white women.

in the end I do hope east africa stays hush hush territory because if expats chose that over thailand,this place would be ruined.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »