Asian men are the most handsome, athletic, tall, intelligent

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Asian men are the most handsome, athletic, tall, intelligent

Post by theprimebait »

at least Asian men will be the new white men.

the same way that Nordic men were the Ideal within european racial anthropology and later the media, we will see the same with Nordsinid chinese types.

Northern Chinese have angular features ,more thinner heads,and features.they are extremely handsome as well as Athletic.the average height in north china is between 5'10-6'2.when China has more nutrition they will get even taller.they all dominate strongmen competitions.they aren't a weak people.

that combined with extreme status and (new)money will make North sinid men the most wanted.

you may laugh at this now,but just wait.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

if you look at most africans,and europeans they are beta and are extreme manlets.only american blacks are extremely tall.and masculine.hispanic blacks are short and more soft featured.

same with non germanic europeans.

middle eastern men are very masculine but ugly(except Sephardic israelis,palestinians,lebanese who are goodlooking but they are Arabized Greeks and Arameans not real arabs,real arabs are fugly as hell).

Chinese also have no moral objection to Genetic engineering(good for them!)and will breed slayers.both sexually speaking and in its original meaning speaking.

The West is done for.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dude,

1. Please put spaces between commas and periods.
2. Please capitalize the first letter of every new sentence.

It's tedious fixing these things in your posts. Can't you write with proper grammar?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

This has to be one of the biggest bs i have ever laid eyes upon. try telling this to your women who worship caucasian males. anyways the guys in those pictures look so emasculated and feminine its unreal. I know how you feel to be marginalised but this isnt the way to boost your self-esteem by putting down other ethnicity of men. Only men with "small" confidence need to publicly make these claims. Most often the real situation is the opposite of the claim.
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

They're cute.
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

RedMenace wrote:This has to be one of the biggest bs i have ever laid eyes upon. try telling this to your women who worship caucasian males. anyways the guys in those pictures look so emasculated and feminine its unreal. I know how you feel to be marginalised but this isnt the way to boost your self-esteem by putting down other ethnicity of men. Only men with "small" confidence need to publicly make these claims. Most often the real situation is the opposite of the claim.

Coming from a UK fakkit :lol:
:P
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

I think at least two of them (Liu Xiang and Hu Bing) hail from Eastern China. Nordsinid is a pretty common phenotype in the area around Shanghai. Just the difference between a Northerner and someone from Shanghai is just the culture, language and identity. And many from there, including my family can pass as Korean without much effort.

I often confuse Vietnamese people for being Cantonese, while Cantonese often confuse me as Japanese or Korean.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

TRUTH time! These men are handsome but most Chinese men are not handsome. I'm white and would objectively make the scale this way:

[~} Whites

[~} Arabic/Iraqi/Iranians/most Middle-Eastern Countries {(many tend to be fair and tall)}

[~} Indian men {(darker, shorter)}

[~} African men

[~} Chinese men

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~ The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Anatol,

that's just your opinion. I went out to the city last night I saw a number of Asian guys dating attractive white women . And I saw a fair number of Asian couples. Yes, I also did see Asian girls with white guys and one even with a black guy.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

chanta76 wrote:Anatol,

that's just your opinion. I went out to the city last night I saw a number of Asian guys dating attractive white women . And I saw a fair number of Asian couples. Yes, I also did see Asian girls with white guys and one even with a black guy.
Hello,

Are you male or female? Females don't come into men's areas. If you are male, you can stay. If female, get out!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Anatol wrote:

Hello,

Are you male or female? Females don't come into men's areas. If you are male, you can stay. If female, get out!
He's a male, you troll dimwit!
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Anatol wrote:

Hello,

lol. There is no rule barring women from posting here.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

RickyRetardo wrote:
Anatol wrote:

Hello,

lol. There is no rule barring women from posting here.

Hello,

Females should NOT be allowed here! It fills their brains with ideas of equality. Technology should only be used by males.

Where is the Administrator??? ADMINISTRATOR SIR????!!!!! I MUST SPEAK WITH YOU!!!!!!! I STRONGLY SUGGEST BANNING FEMALES FROM BEING HERE!!!!!!

ADMINISTRATOR SIR, WHERE ARE YOU??????? HELP SIR!!!!!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Anatol,

I am male of Asian descent that grew up in America. What are you?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

I am male of Asian descent that grew up in America. What are you?
Hello,

In that case you are welcome here, Sir, as long as you are not lewd or curse, etc.

I was born in Spain. Details are here: viewtopic.php?t=23781

[~} I still think Chinese men are the most un-handsome. When I judge objectively. It's because of their eyes.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!