Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Why do White American families lack closeness, bond, feeling

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do White American families lack closeness, bond, fee

Post by Winston » October 15th, 2017, 6:45 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:Btw an expat in asia told me something interesting. He said that white American families usually alienate their children as infants, because they put their newborn babies in a crib in a separate room. But asian families sleep with their newborn babies in their own bed. So the baby feels connected to their parents from the outset whereas white American families immediately make them feel disconnected. He told me this was a major difference that screws up the American psyche early on. Thats interesting. I didnt notice that before.
Did you sleep with your son next to you Winston?
When he was a baby yes. But not now. However he is so used to sleeping with dianne that he still wants to do it and wont grow out of it. I guess in Philippines thats normal cause poor families do try to sleep all clumped together on the floor. Lol
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”