This gorgeous girl is mixed

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
theprimebait wrote:Well his mother definately is creole.like prince nelson.her name says it all.Caran Padgett.

but creoles are still a subset of black americans.

with Sean,you would never guess he has black in him.native American yes,but not black(due to his eyes).

now I see why he has such plump lips.

mixes are nice.
#QuidProQuo
...and all humans are subsets of the original African. So what is your logic behind that??
You are trying to say that Creoles are Black.

Where are you from I may ask?
of course creoles are black.creole is a fancy name for a black person mixed with european and maybe indegenious blood in louisiana before it was purchased by the American government.

although the word creole is used in other colonies for mixed blacks aswell.it comes from the portuguese word criolla.

mixed blacks of the new world colonies are called many things but its still black.do you consider dominicans black?PRs?20 % of the haitians that are mulatto?

youre sounding awfully self-hating.are you afro-latino by any chance?you sound lke many dominicans I knew wich claim they are indio and not black.
Now I'm self-hating. LOL You are going to relegate yourself to Black American woman banter now? We are digressing here.

Creoles are mixed-race; they aren't Black. Creoles have Black roots, but they aren't mostly nor entirely Black. Dominicans consider themselves by the culture which pervades and race is not an imminent, cognizant element of their culture unlike the U.S. of Gay.

Now furthermore, it's not a balanced and transparent question by asking if I'd think Dominicans are Black or not because they are mixed with Castillian, Italian, iotas of Taino, and African blood. I can tell you that some portal cities of the Dominican Republic were slave cities (las ciudades del esclavos) that were portals from W and S Africa. Whether it's a "shame" that most Dominicans dont' consider themselve "Black" is one thing, but since a lot of them manifest their African roots whether they'd realize it or not in their daily-'round-abouts is what matters because their African culture is not lost. Dominicans have more African roots than Black Americans any day of the week despite how Trujillo tried to eviscerate it from DR's culture in efforts to trying to run the Haitians off the island (which almost happened) in almost taking over all of Hispaniola and in efforts to "blanquear/mejorar la raza (whitening & improving the [Dominican] race)".

You know your history for the 96 percent part, but your dispositions on pheno-geneaologies are a shocker to me.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
theprimebait wrote:the curves of mediterenean women is just better genetics.persian and ME women have it too.jewish women tend to have big breasts...

‎http://seductivejewess.com
Average Breast Cup Size by Country

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285

I'm not sure how accurate the map is but it appears Russian women on average are in the group of countries where the women have the largest cup size. C is acceptable. D and larger than D all indicate very strong femininity which are the ideal.
I really don't believe women from Russia and Scandinavian countries have larger than D cup breats on average. Not a statistically good sample, but here in London I have seen or met several Polish women with big breasts and only one Russian, and that Russian had fakeys.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

theprimebait wrote:
theprimebait wrote:Well his mother definately is creole.like prince nelson.her name says it all.Caran Padgett.

with Sean,you would never guess he has black in him.native American yes,but not black(due to his eyes).

mixes are nice.
#QuidProQuo
...and all humans are subsets of the original African. So what is your logic behind that??

of course creoles are black.creole is a fancy name for a black person mixed with european and maybe indegenious blood in louisiana before it was purchased by the American government.

although the word creole is used in other colonies for mixed blacks aswell.it comes from the portuguese word criolla.

mixed blacks of the new world colonies are called many things but its still black.do you consider dominicans black?PRs?20 % of the haitians that are mulatto?

youre sounding awfully self-hating.are you afro-latino by any chance?you sound lke many dominicans I knew wich claim they are indio and not black.
Now I'm self-hating. LOL You are going to relegate yourself to Black American woman banter now? We are digressing here.

Creoles are mixed-race; they aren't Black. Creoles have Black roots, but they aren't mostly nor entirely Black. Dominicans consider themselves by the culture which pervades and race is not an imminent, cognizant element of their culture unlike the U.S. of Gay.

Now furthermore, it's not a balanced and transparent question by asking if I'd think Dominicans are Black or not because they are mixed with Castillian, Italian, iotas of Taino, and African blood. I can tell you that some portal cities of the Dominican Republic were slave cities (las ciudades del esclavos) that were portals from W and S Africa. Whether it's a "shame" that most Dominicans dont' consider themselve "Black" is one thing, but since a lot of them manifest their African roots whether they'd realize it or not in their daily-'round-abouts is what matters because their African culture is not lost. Dominicans have more African roots than Black Americans any day of the week despite how Trujillo tried to eviscerate it from DR's culture in efforts to trying to run the Haitians off the island (which almost happened) in almost taking over all of Hispaniola and in efforts to "blanquear/mejorar la raza (whitening & improving the [Dominican] race)".

You know your history for the 96 percent part, but your dispositions on pheno-geneaologies are a shocker to me.
Creoles are a mixed race but it is moreso a culture.you have mixed blacks in most of the new world,besides haiti,most blacks in the new world are mixed with amerindian and White.but they still claim and are proud of their blackness.does that mean they should deny their other roots?no.but they are still black.

with dominicans and alot of afro-latinos they have a sort of reverse one drop rule and theya re proud of Taino or spanish blood but not their african blood.btw,yes most afro-latinos are more close to african culture than americans of african ancestry.but in DR they deny outright that these things(music,food,clothing)are of westafrican origin.

salsa is african,samba is african.bachata is african.la bamba,mexico's famous song,is about africa.but these self hating nikkas will just say its ''latino''.

btw,Lloydthe artist,

is creole,but he would never be mistaked for antyhing other than black.many creoles are straight up black but may have more caucasian features and curly hair.not all creoles look like drake.

I've been to louisiana many times aswell as the deep south.I've seen creoles there.they arent what you try to paint them as.most are proud of their blackness.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Tsar wrote:
theprimebait wrote:the curves of mediterenean women is just better genetics.persian and ME women have it too.jewish women tend to have big breasts...

I'm not sure how accurate the map is but it appears Russian women on average are in the group of countries where the women have the largest cup size. C is acceptable. D and larger than D all indicate very strong femininity which are the ideal.
Breast size isn't a sign of femininity as much as waiste to hip ratio is.most russian women are completely built like boys in the backside,and have very narrow hips.

the big breast on a skinny body ideal is relatively new

http://abagond.wordpress.com/2008/02/07 ... f-history/
http://abagond.wordpress.com/2008/01/01 ... hip-ratio/
http://abagond.wordpress.com/2008/01/23/twiggy/

btw,this study is bunk.its a fake map.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

theprimebait wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

mixes are nice.
#QuidProQuo

Creoles are a mixed race but it is moreso a culture.you have mixed blacks in most of the new world,besides haiti,most blacks in the new world are mixed with amerindian and White.but they still claim and are proud of their blackness.does that mean they should deny their other roots?no.but they are still black.

with dominicans and alot of afro-latinos they have a sort of reverse one drop rule and theya re proud of Taino or spanish blood but not their african blood.btw,yes most afro-latinos are more close to african culture than americans of african ancestry.but in DR they deny outright that these things(music,food,clothing)are of westafrican origin.

salsa is african,samba is african.bachata is african.la bamba,mexico's famous song,is about africa.but these self hating nikkas will just say its ''latino''.

btw,Lloydthe artist,

is creole,but he would never be mistaked for antyhing other than black.many creoles are straight up black but may have more caucasian features and curly hair.not all creoles look like drake.

I've been to louisiana many times aswell as the deep south.I've seen creoles there.they arent what you try to paint them as.most are proud of their blackness.
It's amazing how you get everything else right except you always implement that stupid a.ss one-drop rule. I'm done conversing about this with you since it's imminent that you wil never absolve yourself away from using the Jim-Crow law. #LetsAgreeToDisagree
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

Tsar wrote:

Lol that is bullshit. East European women are like B cups ._. probably D by Euro measurements
strong bust usually comes with an hourglass figure but most of these girls don't have this.

I have a DD cup with an hourglass figure and im a mulata
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

Yes quarteronnes are often very attractive and sensual women. the quadroon and octoroons (sometimes mulatto women) were the asian women of 19th century colonies. woo