Blacks ruining the sport of debating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Blacks ruining the sport of debating

Post by Cornfed »

Due to the diversity cult, dumbass blacks now have to be included in college debates. Because they are too stupid to adhere to the rules of debate and formulate cogent analytical arguments, the whole thing has descended into the usual chimps' tea party. Of course the judges have to pretend they aren't worthless and award them prizes. Just another aspect of higher culture the inclusion of genetic trash is destroying.

http://www.theatlantic.com/education/ar ... ge/360746/
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

while i think you are dramatically harsh on blacks in general, i do agree that if white kids had debated subjects that have nothing to do with the topical subject they would have came in last. reverse dicrimination
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here are the simian "debating champions". God damn Amerika.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWY1Ai9wsqs#t=35[/youtube]
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This coming from the person who constructs arguments that I liken to a wayward elementary school child. The irony is just too funny.

Somebody help get Cornfed his first piece of ass, PLEASE!
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on April 22nd, 2014, 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This coming from the person who constructs arguments that I liken to a wayward elementary school child. I irony is just too funny.

Somebody help get Cornfed his first piece of a**, PLEASE!
Are you seriously defending this spectacle? Have you no shame that your kind are ruining a higher culture that you cannot possibly comprehend? There is one good thing about this though. It goes to that there are no depths of absurdity the establishment will not plumb when it comes to handing out stuff to unworthy dysgenics. Some people might be tempted to think "Well, of course black professionals are probably not up to the standards of their human counterparts, but they must be somewhat good at what they do to be paid such a high salary". This shows that this is not necessarily the case. Most likely the average black person in a non-menial job deserves his position and salary as much as these repulsive apes deserve to win a debating competition.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This coming from the person who constructs arguments that I liken to a wayward elementary school child. I irony is just too funny.

Somebody help get Cornfed his first piece of a**, PLEASE!
Are you seriously defending this spectacle? Have you no shame that your kind are ruining a higher culture that you cannot possibly comprehend?
When you say "my kind," are you referring to those of us with IQs in excess of 125, with advanced degrees obtained with honors, with income in the top 10% of the country, and with (self-earned) wealth in the top 5th of all Americans? Please clarify.

But then again, I'm sure like most idiots you're convinced that there is some Affirmative Action program that enabled me to be self-taught in the discipline of investment finance and global equities, or that some Jewish bankers tipped me off on how to obtain a portfolio of positive cash-flow investment properties, or that my offshore holdings exist because of some federal government program. But if it soothes your destroyed racial ego (and theories) because there are indeed some "darkies" that are better-off, better-educated, and quite simply BETTER than you, you go ahead and keep thinking that while we continue to flourish to the detriment of your credibility.

I have to say, it is precisely "my kind" that subsidizes you in your underachievement so I am a bit dismayed at your resentment of "my kind."

Perhaps the characteristics of "your kind," as illustrated in this video, are what we all should emulate, correct?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2fHQ9eULzk
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:When you say "my kind," are you referring to those of us with IQs in excess of 125, with advanced degrees obtained with honors, with income in the top 10% of the country, and with (self-earned) wealth in the top 5th of all Americans? Please clarify.
I mean black people obviously. If you have an IQ in the human range then surely it should be all the more embarrassing that this is what a previously worthwhile activity descends to when blacks are included.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Another bees to honey thread.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

Cornfed wrote:Here are the simian "debating champions". God damn Amerika.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWY1Ai9wsqs#t=35[/youtube]

i would love to see the look on his face when he gets the results after trying to get into an advanced program or law school based on his so-called debating credentials....

and oh yes, im sure he will blame his lack of offers on racism. lol
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

quito wrote:i would love to see the look on his face when he gets the results after trying to get into an advanced program or law school based on his so-called debating credentials....

and oh yes, im sure he will blame his lack of offers on racism. lol
The tragedy is that he probably would get in.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Eeeeew! Chimps talk better than him!

I'm African, but I never liked the degenerate scum most have grown into. I blame my childhood(no blacks treated me very well, because of my skin color no doubt)... but regardless, as a whole they need to be culled.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

To some extent you can't blame the simians for letting their inner chimp come out given that their chimpery is constantly being rewarded. In a couple of years the tactics of debating contestants will likely consist of swinging from the light fittings while making hooting and screeching noises and flinging their faeces at each other.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed,
This is definitely racist hate speech, especially with your use of the term "genetic trash".

Black Americans in general are very down to earth and love hearing the truth and hate fakeness. That's why we have so many of them here. So I disagree with you strongly.

You've been warned about this before. This is your final warning. Cease the racial attacks and racial hate speech immediately.

The next violation will result in you being banned.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This kind of thing is more damaging than it may seem. I take it that most of us know the "debating contestants" do not belong in a debate or even a university - you are just not allowed to say so because of political correctness. However, the coming generation may not know this, and may think this parody of a once great culture was all there ever was. If we don't get mad about this sort of thing and do something soon then all the good things about society that took centuries to build up will be lost to the scum.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:Cornfed,
This is definitely racist hate speech, especially with your use of the term "genetic trash".

Black Americans in general are very down to earth and love hearing the truth and hate fakeness. That's why we have so many of them here. So I disagree with you strongly.
No group of Americans are down to earth or love hearing the truth and hate fakeness. Your assertion that black Americans are like this is racist against all other races. The fact is that there is little difference between Americans regardless of race, all are basically trash.

There is an American ghetto culture that is even worse than the rest of American culture, and the absurd debating shown here illustrates this culture. It so happens that many in this culture are black. I don't see how any civilized person could defend American ghetto culture.