Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Understanding how blacks think

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6767
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Understanding how blacks think

Post by Cornfed » May 8th, 2014, 9:33 am

Just as women are not simply inferior versions of men, but rather are qualitatively different, so it is with blacks to people. Specifically they lack much of a capacity for abstract thought which in turn leads to a lack of self awareness, morality, forethought and so on. As with women, it takes us a while to realize this about them because we are so wrapped up in our own way of thinking that we assume it is universal and tend to anthropomorphisize proto-people such as women, blacks, children, dogs etc. and just assume they inexplicably behave strangely some times.

Here a person who taught Africans for a long time explains how their languages and the underlying thinking behind them differ from the Western norm. It really is helpful in explaining why black Africa is such a basket case when attempts are made to run it within the European model, and why letting blacks have the run of the West as though they are normal people is such an ongoing disaster.

http://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morali ... esterners/

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6767
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » May 13th, 2014, 12:30 am

The obvious question posed by this article is given that Bantu-type blacks lack the capacity for abstraction that makes the rest of us human, should they rightfully be regarded as human? It is fairly clear that they shouldn't. They are in fact African plains animals with a nascent language capacity, probably the result of some warped genetic engineering experiment. The fact of their non-humanity is obscured in the West due to elaborate arrangements for their care and feeding and that they have been allowed to hybridize with humans to some extent, but it should be obvious if you think about it. That we dress them in people-clothes and pretend they are fellow citizens with civil rights etc. is so so silly; a bit like someone marrying his dog. Future sane societies will look back on this charade with a mixture of hilarity, horror and disbelief. It is also ridiculous and unfair to blacks to hold them to abstract standards of human behavior that they are biologically incapable of having any conception of. It is not surprising that letting them roam around loose in human population centers has been so disastrous. The sensible thing to do would be to return them to their natural habitat or keep them in appropriate captivity conditions like other dangerous wildlife.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2536
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Post by fschmidt » May 13th, 2014, 3:10 am

This article reminded me of biblical Hebrew which I studied a little. It is also very concrete and lacks abstract ideas. I have heard the same said about Ancient Greek. I would like to hear the opinion of anyone who knows ancient languages. Languages are forced to become more abstract when the culture expands and has to find a way to deal with the ideas of other cultures that it encounters.

As for Africans, I have never been to black Africa so I can't comment in general. But one of the brightest guys I hired was pure Nigerian. His abstract thinking was much better than that of most Americans. He could be an exception, I don't know.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6767
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » May 13th, 2014, 3:45 am

Classical Latin seems to have good support for abstraction, but perhaps that is because it had been a written language for a long time by that stage. The question of course is whether it is simply African languages that are deficient or whether the languages are a refection of their cognitive capacities. I would think the latter, since a lot would be explained if we assumed that English speaking and bilingual blacks had the same lack of abstraction ability. The situation is blurred by African elites often having some European heritage.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4628
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Understanding how blacks think

Post by Taco » May 13th, 2014, 3:57 am

Cornfed wrote: It really is helpful in explaining why black Africa is such a basket case when attempts are made to run it within the European model, and why letting blacks have the run of the West as though they are normal people is such an ongoing disaster.
Its not a racial or cultural issue but the media wants you to believe it is.

I've heard the British Royal family controls all of Africa through hyperinflation, that's why the continent is so screwed up. Africa is full of gold, diamonds and oil but no one has any money.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6767
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Understanding how blacks think

Post by Cornfed » May 13th, 2014, 4:08 am

Taco wrote: Its not a racial or cultural issue but the media wants you to believe it is.

I've heard the British Royal family controls all of Africa through hyperinflation, that's why the continent is so screwed up. Africa is full of gold, diamonds and oil but no one has any money.
Obviously most countries in the world are banana republics to a larger extent, but that doesn't explain screw ups specific to Africa. An example the article gives is the constant problems with the electricity supply in South Africa starting about 10 years after the simians took over. This was attributed to a total lack of maintenance due to the fact that black Africans can not contemplate long-term hypotheticals and therefore cannot see the sense in conducting repairs to prevent some hypothetical future problem. Other countries such as Australia and New Zealand are being mercilessly plundered by multinationals, but still manage to keep the power on.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2698
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Understanding how blacks think

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 13th, 2014, 4:38 am

Cornfed wrote:
Taco wrote: Its not a racial or cultural issue but the media wants you to believe it is.

I've heard the British Royal family controls all of Africa through hyperinflation, that's why the continent is so screwed up. Africa is full of gold, diamonds and oil but no one has any money.
Obviously most countries in the world are banana republics to a larger extent, but that doesn't explain screw ups specific to Africa. An example the article gives is the constant problems with the electricity supply in South Africa starting about 10 years after the simians took over. This was attributed to a total lack of maintenance due to the fact that black Africans can not contemplate long-term hypotheticals and therefore cannot see the sense in conducting repairs to prevent some hypothetical future problem. Other countries such as Australia and New Zeland are being mercilessly plundered by multinationals, but still manage to keep the power on.
But the fact that even Africans can have sex and reproduce with women who will ALWAYS sexually reject you makes them more biologically successful than you could ever hope to be.

Have you ever even had sexual relations with a woman before? It appears you have not and your visceral hatred of blacks stems from this void in your life.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6767
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Understanding how blacks think

Post by Cornfed » May 13th, 2014, 4:43 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:But the fact that even Africans can have sex and reproduce with women
What does this have to do with the issue of whether blacks are human? Would we say that lions and tigers or sheep and goats are the same species because they are reproductively compatible?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » May 13th, 2014, 7:47 am

If I have one cousin who is a PhD, and one relative who is stupid, they are still both related to me, descended from a common ancestor. Fully human! Doesn't mean I would hire the dumb one to do neurosurgery.

I know that most people have got the idea that intelligence is determined by DNA, but this is only pertly true. As Lysenko argued back during Soviet days, it's now being demonstrated that acquired traits can be inherited. True of animals, true of people. Hence a few generations of raising young Blacks or Whites or Filipinos or whatever in a demanding, challenging environment would raise tested intelligence. It's no coincidence that colder, more challenging environments (Scotland, Russia, Japan etc) have produced more inventors than have warm jungles where fruit is hanging from trees in abundance.

As a case in point, look at White elites in Latin America, They don't invent shit. Because the environment simply does not reward it. There is too much money to be made more easily, in bringing EXISTING American/European technology to the less-advanced masses.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4628
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Understanding how blacks think

Post by Taco » May 13th, 2014, 9:05 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Taco wrote: Its not a racial or cultural issue but the media wants you to believe it is.

I've heard the British Royal family controls all of Africa through hyperinflation, that's why the continent is so screwed up. Africa is full of gold, diamonds and oil but no one has any money.
Obviously most countries in the world are banana republics to a larger extent, but that doesn't explain screw ups specific to Africa. An example the article gives is the constant problems with the electricity supply in South Africa starting about 10 years after the simians took over. This was attributed to a total lack of maintenance due to the fact that black Africans can not contemplate long-term hypotheticals and therefore cannot see the sense in conducting repairs to prevent some hypothetical future problem. Other countries such as Australia and New Zeland are being mercilessly plundered by multinationals, but still manage to keep the power on.
But the fact that even Africans can have sex and reproduce with women who will ALWAYS sexually reject you makes them more biologically successful than you could ever hope to be.

Have you ever even had sexual relations with a woman before? It appears you have not and your visceral hatred of blacks stems from this void in your life.
I recommend Ghanaian women. All the sex you want and they take care of the kids, very friendly and good cooks too.

nicho12
Freshman Poster
Posts: 272
Joined: August 19th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Post by nicho12 » May 13th, 2014, 11:18 am

Cornfed wrote:The obvious question posed by this article is given that Bantu-type blacks lack the capacity for abstraction that makes the rest of us human, should they rightfully be regarded as human? It is fairly clear that they shouldn't. They are in fact African plains animals with a nascent language capacity, probably the result of some warped genetic engineering experiment. The fact of their non-humanity is obscured in the West due to elaborate arrangements for their care and feeding and that they have been allowed to hybridize with humans to some extent, but it should be obvious if you think about it. That we dress them in people-clothes and pretend they are fellow citizens with civil rights etc. is so so silly; a bit like someone marrying his dog. Future sane societies will look back on this charade with a mixture of hilarity, horror and disbelief. It is also ridiculous and unfair to blacks to hold them to abstract standards of human behavior that they are biologically incapable of having any conception of. It is not surprising that letting them roam around loose in human population centers has been so disastrous. The sensible thing to do would be to return them to their natural habitat or keep them in appropriate captivity conditions like other dangerous wildlife.
Hey Cornfed, you claim to be so smart so how does a handful of Jews less than 1% of world's population be able to control all your white Nations and the average white person doesn't even have a clue. In fact they've turned 90% of your women into complete trash and that's why your kind won't exist in the next 100 years or at least if it does exist, it will be a small minority will no longer be politically powerful. Instead of spending much of your energy trolling about blacks, why don't you use that energy to turn your white women into useful beings again

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4607
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » May 13th, 2014, 11:28 am

nicho12 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The obvious question posed by this article is given that Bantu-type blacks lack the capacity for abstraction that makes the rest of us human, should they rightfully be regarded as human? It is fairly clear that they shouldn't. They are in fact African plains animals with a nascent language capacity, probably the result of some warped genetic engineering experiment. The fact of their non-humanity is obscured in the West due to elaborate arrangements for their care and feeding and that they have been allowed to hybridize with humans to some extent, but it should be obvious if you think about it. That we dress them in people-clothes and pretend they are fellow citizens with civil rights etc. is so so silly; a bit like someone marrying his dog. Future sane societies will look back on this charade with a mixture of hilarity, horror and disbelief. It is also ridiculous and unfair to blacks to hold them to abstract standards of human behavior that they are biologically incapable of having any conception of. It is not surprising that letting them roam around loose in human population centers has been so disastrous. The sensible thing to do would be to return them to their natural habitat or keep them in appropriate captivity conditions like other dangerous wildlife.
Hey Cornfed, you claim to be so smart so how does a handful of Jews less than 1% of world's population be able to control all your white Nations and the average white person doesn't even have a clue. In fact they've turned 90% of your women into complete trash and that's why your kind won't exist in the next 100 years or at least if it does exist, it will be a small minority will no longer be politically powerful. Instead of spending much of your energy trolling about blacks, why don't you use that energy to turn your white women into useful beings again


+1000000000000000000 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2698
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Understanding how blacks think

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 13th, 2014, 11:56 am

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:But the fact that even Africans can have sex and reproduce with women
What does this have to do with the issue of whether blacks are human? Would we say that lions and tigers or sheep and goats are the same species because they are reproductively compatible?
That is a question that you would have to ask the white females who gladly spread their legs for some black men, but would not even think about doing the same for you under any circumstances.

So the question becomes, if white women find you sexually repulsive and refuse to copulate or breed with you, perhaps you are not really fully human.

C.J.
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1025
Joined: April 25th, 2011, 11:56 pm

Post by C.J. » May 13th, 2014, 1:56 pm

Who gives a f**k that black men get more sex from white bitches? One shall do well to remember, that humans have f***ed all kinds of animals, ugly f***s, and diseased worthelss husks, throughout history. Humans are one of the stupidest, freakiest, nastiest animals on the planet. Just look at the interracial epidemic! We were made to f**k just about anything to survive, apparently.

Humans as a whole are just dumb as f**k anyway. Shit, retarded people who aren't even potty-trained, can still reproduce perfectly well, as if they were kind of normal. Would I have them do my programming though? No way! :lol:

Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster
Posts: 76
Joined: December 13th, 2013, 2:18 pm

Post by Bitch_Slapper » May 13th, 2014, 7:43 pm

Who gives a f**k that black men get more sex from white bitches?
Yes, white American women are trash -- as are most white women everywhere else. No man should waste his time fighting over them. And black males should not congratulate themselves for being able to hook up with such low women.

Black males should also be aware that their status has largely been artificially propped up for many decades now, which explains to a large degree why white females hook up with them. Turn on your TV, and you'll notice that black males have been aggressively promoted, probably more than any other group of people, in a positive light. Watch a commercial or PSA, for example, where a man and woman are paired together, and very often the male will be black, and the female white. The clear implication of miscegenation between the two is obvious. This is no accident at all.

White females require the greatest amount of control today, yet are the freest of all the females. This is unacceptable, unnatural, and unfeasible in the long run. Ultimately, western societies will have to revert to strong patriarchal traditions for white females to act like normal people again.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”