Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Understanding how blacks think

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6788
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » May 13th, 2014, 8:33 pm

Bitch_Slapper wrote:
Who gives a f**k that black men get more sex from white bitches?
Yes, white American women are trash -- as are most white women everywhere else. No man should waste his time fighting over them. And black males should not congratulate themselves for being able to hook up with such low women.

Black males should also be aware that their status has largely been artificially propped up for many decades now, which explains to a large degree why white females hook up with them. Turn on your TV, and you'll notice that black males have been aggressively promoted, probably more than any other group of people, in a positive light. Watch a commercial or PSA, for example, where a man and woman are paired together, and very often the male will be black, and the female white. The clear implication of miscegenation between the two is obvious. This is no accident at all.
Yes, while there have always been perverts screwing farm animals and such, the modern promotion of interspecies hybridization with blacks is part of an agenda that has taken decades to gain acceptance. It seems that the elite want to dramatically lower the ability to think and cooperate of their enslaved subjects in order to control them, and the obvious way to do this is to soak up their breeding potential by having their females breed with an inferior species. This is why the promotion is of white females breeding with black males and not the other way around, which would actually improve the quality of the population.

nicho12
Freshman Poster
Posts: 272
Joined: August 19th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Post by nicho12 » May 13th, 2014, 10:10 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Bitch_Slapper wrote:
Who gives a f**k that black men get more sex from white bitches?
Yes, white American women are trash -- as are most white women everywhere else. No man should waste his time fighting over them. And black males should not congratulate themselves for being able to hook up with such low women.

Black males should also be aware that their status has largely been artificially propped up for many decades now, which explains to a large degree why white females hook up with them. Turn on your TV, and you'll notice that black males have been aggressively promoted, probably more than any other group of people, in a positive light. Watch a commercial or PSA, for example, where a man and woman are paired together, and very often the male will be black, and the female white. The clear implication of miscegenation between the two is obvious. This is no accident at all.
Yes, while there have always been perverts screwing farm animals and such, the modern promotion of interspecies hybridization with blacks is part of an agenda that has taken decades to gain acceptance. It seems that the elite want to dramatically lower the ability to think and cooperate of their enslaved subjects in order to control them, and the obvious way to do this is to soak up their breeding potential by having their females breed with an inferior species. This is why the promotion is of white females breeding with black males and not the other way around, which would actually improve the quality of the population.
Last edited by nicho12 on May 13th, 2014, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nicho12
Freshman Poster
Posts: 272
Joined: August 19th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Post by nicho12 » May 13th, 2014, 10:12 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Bitch_Slapper wrote:
Who gives a f**k that black men get more sex from white bitches?
Yes, white American women are trash -- as are most white women everywhere else. No man should waste his time fighting over them. And black males should not congratulate themselves for being able to hook up with such low women.

Black males should also be aware that their status has largely been artificially propped up for many decades now, which explains to a large degree why white females hook up with them. Turn on your TV, and you'll notice that black males have been aggressively promoted, probably more than any other group of people, in a positive light. Watch a commercial or PSA, for example, where a man and woman are paired together, and very often the male will be black, and the female white. The clear implication of miscegenation between the two is obvious. This is no accident at all.
Yes, while there have always been perverts screwing farm animals and such, the modern promotion of interspecies hybridization with blacks is part of an agenda that has taken decades to gain acceptance. It seems that the elite want to dramatically lower the ability to think and cooperate of their enslaved subjects in order to control them, and the obvious way to do this is to soak up their breeding potential by having their females breed with an inferior species. This is why the promotion is of white females breeding with black males and not the other way around, which would actually improve the quality of the population.
Cornfed, if you had the balls, you would be organizing a Nazi Movement like Hitler to return all the white females back to the kitchen so that blacks won't steal them from you instead of being a Keyboard warrior. btw stop miscegenating with Asian females because you need to be saving the White Race

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6788
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » May 14th, 2014, 12:09 am

Here is an article about black criminal defendants. Notice it details the very same traits in American blacks that the first article details in African blacks:
http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/c ... -defender/

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Post by NorthAmericanguy » May 14th, 2014, 12:42 am

Jester wrote:If I have one cousin who is a PhD, and one relative who is stupid, they are still both related to me, descended from a common ancestor. Fully human! Doesn't mean I would hire the dumb one to do neurosurgery.

I know that most people have got the idea that intelligence is determined by DNA, but this is only pertly true. As Lysenko argued back during Soviet days, it's now being demonstrated that acquired traits can be inherited. True of animals, true of people. Hence a few generations of raising young Blacks or Whites or Filipinos or whatever in a demanding, challenging environment would raise tested intelligence. It's no coincidence that colder, more challenging environments (Scotland, Russia, Japan etc) have produced more inventors than have warm jungles where fruit is hanging from trees in abundance.

As a case in point, look at White elites in Latin America, They don't invent shit. Because the environment simply does not reward it. There is too much money to be made more easily, in bringing EXISTING American/European technology to the less-advanced masses.
This is spot on and exactly what my research has revealed as well.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Understanding how blacks think

Post by NorthAmericanguy » May 14th, 2014, 1:19 am

Cornfed wrote:Just as women are not simply inferior versions of men, but rather are qualitatively different, so it is with blacks to people. Specifically they lack much of a capacity for abstract thought which in turn leads to a lack of self awareness, morality, forethought and so on. As with women, it takes us a while to realize this about them because we are so wrapped up in our own way of thinking that we assume it is universal and tend to anthropomorphisize proto-people such as women, blacks, children, dogs etc. and just assume they inexplicably behave strangely some times.

Here a person who taught Africans for a long time explains how their languages and the underlying thinking behind them differ from the Western norm. It really is helpful in explaining why black Africa is such a basket case when attempts are made to run it within the European model, and why letting blacks have the run of the West as though they are normal people is such an ongoing disaster.

http://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morali ... esterners/
If women are so inferior to men, why is it that most men slavishly work and provide for most women? The smartest people don't work for a living, the just rule others. So women who you feel are inferior, are actually smarter then they want you to believe, as most men are under the complete control of a woman.

As far as blacks, I give credit to where it's due, just as how whites give credit to blacks in the unsurpassed athletic African prowess. Yes, Caucasians and Asians have a higher on average IQ, but so what? For some reason, guys like you then use that as a justification to hate blacks.

At the end of the day, as much as you hate blacks, the research from the science of Caucasians is showing that every person on Earth is a descendant from Africa, so as much as I know you would like it would be true, you're not some separate group of people who decedent from the sky and mixed in with whoever was here at the time. African people are the progenitors of every kind of race, or mixed race, on Earth.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/featu ... phic200707

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6788
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Understanding how blacks think

Post by Cornfed » May 14th, 2014, 1:34 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:If women are so inferior to men, why is it that most men slavishly work and provide for most women? The smartest people don't work for a living, the just rule others. So women who you feel are inferior, are actually smarter then they want you to believe, as most men are under the complete control of a woman.
By that reasoning, pampered housepets would be the smartest entities in society. The reason men do most hard work is because we are capable of it and somewhat biologically expendable, since sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive. Therefore, social structures tend to be set up to accommodate women and children. This is not some master plan that women have brilliantly pulled off. It is just how society works. Modern feminism is not the idea of women and has been implemented by the elite for reasons we have gone into. Next you will be saying that blacks are smart because of all the welfare and affirmative action paychecks given to them.
As far as blacks, I give credit to where it's due, just as how whites give credit to blacks in the unsurpassed athletic African prowess. Yes, Caucasians and Asians have a higher on average IQ, but so what? For some reason, guys like you then use that as a justification to hate blacks.
I don't hate blacks any more that I hate hyenas, but I do hate the idea of pretending that hyenas are people just like us and turning them loose in society. In fact, realizing that blacks are a separate species, as opposed to scummy humans, should make one less inclined to hate them.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2704
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 14th, 2014, 3:31 am

No one really cares if Cornfed remains a social recluse curled in the fetal position in his mother's basement. So long as he keeps his lecherous hands away from little children, he can stew in his own sexless resentment all his pathetic life.

Keep your sick hands and thoughts away from little children Cornfed!!!!!

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6788
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » May 14th, 2014, 4:00 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:No one really cares if Cornfed remains a social recluse curled in the fetal position in his mother's basement. So long as he keeps his lecherous hands away from little children, he can stew in his own sexless resentment all his pathetic life.

Keep your sick hands and thoughts away from little children Cornfed!!!!!
Lol, negro shaming language is a lot like female shaming language.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1614
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Understanding how blacks think

Post by HouseMD » May 14th, 2014, 2:07 pm

Cornfed wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:If women are so inferior to men, why is it that most men slavishly work and provide for most women? The smartest people don't work for a living, the just rule others. So women who you feel are inferior, are actually smarter then they want you to believe, as most men are under the complete control of a woman.
By that reasoning, pampered housepets would be the smartest entities in society. The reason men do most hard work is because we are capable of it and somewhat biologically expendable, since sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive. Therefore, social structures tend to be set up to accommodate women and children. This is not some master plan that women have brilliantly pulled off. It is just how society works. Modern feminism is not the idea of women and has been implemented by the elite for reasons we have gone into. Next you will be saying that blacks are smart because of all the welfare and affirmative action paychecks given to them.
As far as blacks, I give credit to where it's due, just as how whites give credit to blacks in the unsurpassed athletic African prowess. Yes, Caucasians and Asians have a higher on average IQ, but so what? For some reason, guys like you then use that as a justification to hate blacks.
I don't hate blacks any more that I hate hyenas, but I do hate the idea of pretending that hyenas are people just like us and turning them loose in society. In fact, realizing that blacks are a separate species, as opposed to scummy humans, should make one less inclined to hate them.
I've worked with a good number of those "not people" that were creative enough to publish groundbreaking research in top medical and scientific journals. All of these guys are married, respectable men who lived without vice (they didn't drink or smoke, more than I can say for myself). So, if a black guy is smarter than you, more successful than you, lives a life more virtuous than your own, and does better with women than you, who is a man, and who is sub-human?

I've got bad news for you Cornfed, the untermensch is you.
Image

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Post by SilverEnergy » May 14th, 2014, 2:54 pm

Every single white person who has ever lived comes from black DNA via a genetic mutation, even you Cornfed.

Black African Moors spread math, science, medicine, built castles and taught in universities in Europe, teaching the whites during Europe's dark ages.

Blacks are the ones who taught whites all of this and whites used it to conquer blacks and then call blacks inferior.

Without black people existing, whites wouldn't be able to accomplish what they do today.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6788
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Understanding how blacks think

Post by Cornfed » May 14th, 2014, 4:42 pm

HouseMD wrote:I've worked with a good number of those "not people" that were creative enough to publish groundbreaking research in top medical and scientific journals.
Could you be more specific as to who such negros were and what breakthroughs they came up with. I take it they didn't have any white ancestry or white people to help them.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6788
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » May 15th, 2014, 2:00 am

It should be pointed out that the libtards insisting that blacks can conform to white/human norms, with the few exceptions being bad people, actually hate blacks, in the sense that they think that way most blacks really are is bad.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6788
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » May 15th, 2014, 4:45 am

Bitch_Slapper wrote:Black males should also be aware that their status has largely been artificially propped up for many decades now, which explains to a large degree why white females hook up with them. Turn on your TV, and you'll notice that black males have been aggressively promoted, probably more than any other group of people, in a positive light. Watch a commercial or PSA, for example, where a man and woman are paired together, and very often the male will be black, and the female white. The clear implication of miscegenation between the two is obvious. This is no accident at all.
Another common reason for white females to commit bestiality with blacks is to antagonize and/or attract attention from Daddy and other members of her family, since the act is so degrading. It has advantages over bestiality with, say, dogs in that it is perfectly legal and Daddy et. al. often have to pretend they see nothing wrong with it in order to keep their jobs and membership of libtard society.

Still, despite this and the relentless propaganda in favor of it, the mudshark phenomena is still relatively uncommon and confined largely to fugly and seriously messed up females, so there must be a certain visceral aversion to it. No doubt the PTB will win out in the end though. If they chose to put enough effort into convincing women to have sex with giant sewer rats then many women would do so despite the rats biting them and infecting them with various diseases, and PUA gurus would be selling materials instructing men to attract women by such rodent-like activities as gnawing on dry wall and eating their own feces.

jasonstone
Freshman Poster
Posts: 39
Joined: October 24th, 2013, 12:52 am

Post by jasonstone » May 15th, 2014, 6:16 am

fschmidt=Cornfed

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”