Origin of blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: Origin of blacks

Post by Luc Furr »

you don't even understand what you wrote yet you call blacks unintelligent.

[quote="Cornfed"][quote="Luc Furr"]Cornfed, you shouldn't be angry at "the blacks" for "taking" your menial labour job. Take a look, it is mostly the barbarian white folks who have the menial labour jobs. [/quote]
Most blacks in the West aren't even used for menial labor any more so there is really no productive use for them. They are used by the elite to create a buffer between the elite and real people who might be a threat to them, hence why they get to impersonate skilled workers in affirmative action "jobs". They have other uses, such as allowing the elite to acquire property for pennies on the dollar. First the odious presence of blacks will be used to drive whites out of a particular area. Property prices will then collapse, since no-one in their right mind wants to live around blacks, but there will still be intact infrastructure that the blacks aren't industrious enough to destroy. Then the elite will buy up the property for next to nothing, drive out the blacks and replace them with Asians and what have you, creating a viable local economy and making a fortune in the process. The blacks will then infest neighboring communities, allowing the process to continue. So in a sense blacks are still useful slaves for the master class.[/quote]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Luc Furr wrote:you don't even understand what you wrote yet you call blacks unintelligent.
Could you expand on that, preferably without trying to quote anything?
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

No, I will not. I am not Jesus, I don't love unconditionally. Figure it out yourself.

[quote="Cornfed"][quote="Luc Furr"]you don't even understand what you wrote yet you call blacks unintelligent.[/quote]
Could you expand on that, preferably without trying to quote anything?[/quote]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a paper demonstrating that blacks are genetically closer to chimps than humans.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 0120628#f4
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Leave the black man alone Cornfed, if it was not for blacks the human race good or bad would not be here. Yes they are more closely related to apes because we are from apes and they are the precursor of all the races that come from apes.

I will agree trying to run a modern society moving forward in a positive direction is much more difficult when you have a lot of blacks however.
Time to Hide!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The entire race goes back to black Africa.

All Y chromosomes go back to black Africa.

As smart as many of you are or appear to be, I thought this would have been obvious.

We all go back to Africa: https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/y-d ... ck-africa/
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Cornfed wrote:Here is a paper demonstrating that blacks are genetically closer to chimps than humans.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 0120628#f4
Sorry, evolution is a false theory created by your own people.

God created the first man out of the dust from the ground.

I know it's a long stretch for you to believe in God but God is real and he created the entire universe.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Of course we are made out of DIRT this is a scientific fact. For without vitamins and minerals our bodies would not function. Vitamins and Minerals are fond in nature and also in dirt.

vitamin is an organic compound required by an organism as a vital nutrient in limited amounts.

A mineral is a naturally occurring substance that is solid and stable at room temperature.

FROM DUST TO DUST THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

This should cheer you up Dirtbag haha. From Dust to Dust All Of Us...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

I close my eyes only for a moment, and the moment's gone
All my dreams pass before my eyes, a curiosity

Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind

Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind

Now, don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind (all we are is dust in the wind)
Dust in the wind (everything is dust in the wind), everything is dust in the wind (the wind)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The creation from dust thing could be interpreted as describing a process of genetic engineering in pre-scientific language.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed gets a rise out of annoying people with anti-black comments. While most of us are consumed with living abroad, getting gorgeous women, investing our money, and living on our own terms, this sad sack gets the giggles he can't get from women from stirring the proverbial pot.

He does not believe the stuff he says so don't get angry with it. He is a classic troll who likely gratifies himself while reading angry feedback to his provocations.

I wish he would try to improve himself so that he could compete with those black men that he feels so inferior to. Guys like him are the primary reason why I go with blondes cause it's so funny seeing the Cornfed guys who glare and get angry when I grin and wink at them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Cornfed gets a rise out of annoying people with anti-black comments.
How is pointing out that blacks are a genetically engineered slave subspecies anti-black? Is pointing out that dogs don’t make very good astrophysicists anti-dog? The other conclusion is that blacks are just people like the rest of us who just choose to comport themselves like psychotic apes and fail at everything requiring intellectual contemplation because they are scum, which really would be anti-black.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Guys like him are the primary reason why I go with blondes cause it's so funny seeing the Cornfed guys who glare and get angry when I grin and wink at them.
If true, you are the equivalent of teenaged punks trying to annoy decent society by vandalizing phone booths and such. You make a good counterpart to white sluts trying to annoy Daddy by defiling themselves with blacks.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a book claiming that blacks are actually a vestige of Homo Erectus.

http://www.amazon.com/Erectus-Walks-Amo ... 1604581212
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed, you do realize that whites descended from blacks right? That you can pretty easily trace all modern humans back to Africa, that sort of thing?