The Filipino Game is a game about crab mentality

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

The Filipino Game is a game about crab mentality

Post by Mr S »

Click the link to play the game and get more info about its developer and reasoning behind it:

http://www.gamesinasia.com/the-filipino ... mentality/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Of course I've heard Flips talking about this in Los Angeles, but sure never SAW it there. They seemed kind and helpful to each other.

Among Armenians, I have seen some of this.

To generalize...

Armenians from Armenia seem to encourage each other, and trade tips on business, angles, etc.

Whereas, Armenians from Lebanon help each other when they're down, but are sometimes noticeably jealous of their peers who rise above them.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Flips destroy each other in their home country of Philippines, not so much when they are immigrants in Western countries. Their attitude changes and they don't feel the need to be negative to get ahead unlike how they have to cope with life being in PI. It's a dog eat dog world in PI, only the strong and intelligent survive to rise above the unclean masses...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I dated few girls who worked in Call Centers and they all tell the same crab mentality, Boss A** licking, office politics, groupism, favoritism to get ahead in work.

In call centers its so bad that...Most Filipinos hunt for jobs in groups..They join together and quit together....They say..if they are not together or have some form of group in Call Centers..They would be eaten alive by everyone around who have groups.

Office Politics and Boss A** licking to get ahead is on an extreme level since Call Centers came to Philippines...Many girls have quit the industry due to office politics...

Crab Mentality is also extreme in India...after listening to her...I thought I was back in India :) ..Its the same..Jealously of someone getting ahead in life...