Why do most Black/White men want to go to Asia?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Filipina women are dog looking. Almost no hot women here. Koreans and chinese are hard to get and i dont like the countries.

Is online dating big in latin america? If not it means youd have to know spanish and day game which isn't for everyone. Anyone have success using online dating in latin america or is it not too popular compared to say philippines or thailand? Also latin american countries are more violent and the women are more forward people say. Im attracted to their bodies and faces more than the average filipina but they not as sweet or submissive or simple or so says the stereotype.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

There is some level of superiority complex and that's part of the reason why white and black guys go there . Usually western guys that go to Asia couldn't get a decent western girl or get the attention from western girls and use their western novelty to attract women in Asia. Depending upon which Asian countries they go to they experience differing level of success.

The other part of the reason is the history between America and Asia. Since WW2 , Korea war, and the Vietnam war . You had US service men experience Asian women in the go go bars the p4p action. Once back home that's how the stereotype of Asian women being suzy wong stereotype came about. Also after the Vietnam War ..Thailand became big in the p4p action follow by the Philippines. It was the US bases station in these countries that created the sex industry which fueled the p4p action that we have today.

What western men don't know or maybe they do know is that they will experience racism in Asia. It's not going to be the skin head type racism but more of underlying resentment or manipulative type of racism that they will experience. Overall it's case by case ..

About the superiority complex..it is offensive to Asian people when western guys think this way however, people are people and I think Asian people will do the same. Case in point ..you have wealthy Asian men who go to poorer Asian country thinking the same. If the western countries go bankrupt and Asia is dominate ...I wouldn't be surprise if Asian men go to west to take advantage.

Regarding height and weight of western men vs Asian men. Because of better nutrition..Asian men have grown taller and because there are gyms sprouting out of some local Asian countries Asian guys are getting bigger saying that....most Asian girls I met prefer that k-boy look instead of that over muscles look. Plus the average american guy is over weight ...and not all American guys are 6 feet tall but more like 5'9 which is the average height here in the USA.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

zboy1,

The vast majority of American and British "white" men do not go to Asia. Chinese, South Koreans and poor Russians seem to love the Thai and Pinay girls though. Here are some facts:

America
only 35% of Americans have a valid passport, 54% have never traveled outside of the States, in 2009 of 25.8 million overseas trips (leisure), only 19% of overseas trips were to Asia (of that 4% were to Japan and 4% to China).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/william-d ... 20287.html

UK
about 70% own a valid passport, (but remember UK has a lot of foreigners as citizens), 2012 trips abroad (all types) 56.5 million only 8.9 million were outside Europe (44.2) and NA (3.4) 2005 66.7 million trips abroad...no Asian country made the top 10. Spain and France alone made up 25 million of the trips.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/ott/trave ... -residents
http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent. ... lidays.htm

Lets look at who visits the P4P sex paradise in Thailand. 1) China 4.7 million, 2) Malaysia 3 m, 3) Russia 1.7 m, 4) Japan 1.5m, 5) South Korea 1.3m
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in ... ionalities

Philippines? SK .925m , US .625m, Jpn .375m, Chn .243m, Aust .17m
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in ... l_visitors
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

If those stats are true how is that so many Russian go to Asia for p4p trips? I mean doesn't Russia have a big p4p going for them?
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

chanta76 wrote:If those stats are true how is that so many Russian go to Asia for p4p trips? I mean doesn't Russia have a big p4p going for them?
We don't know if they are p4p trips. Maybe Russians like to travel 4000 miles to go to the beach. Or is that travel 4000 miles to get away from the b'tch? :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do most Black/White men want to go to Asia?

Post by Jester »

Yohan wrote:
...but I met also white US-citizens who hate all Japanese, or even all Asians.
This has nothing to do with the topic. We are not comparing Japan's xenophobia/solidarity against Whites with US xenophobia/solidarity against Asians. We are comparing Japan's difficulty with LA or EE difficulty.
Yohan wrote:
After almost 40 years away from Europe and never been back, I should notice at least something, somewhere...
Westerners cannot own land in Japan, and some spas are Japanese-only.

This bothers some people.

Not you, obviously.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Filipina women are dog looking. Almost no hot women here. Koreans and chinese are hard to get and i dont like the countries.

Is online dating big in latin america? If not it means youd have to know spanish and day game which isn't for everyone. Anyone have success using online dating in latin america or is it not too popular compared to say philippines or thailand? Also latin american countries are more violent and the women are more forward people say. Im attracted to their bodies and faces more than the average filipina but they not as sweet or submissive or simple or so says the stereotype.
There is no violence here in Ensenada, Mexico.

If you like Latin looks better, you should come to Latin America.

There are some "Latin spitfires", but also some sweet obedient chicks.

It's true that people are not as friendly as Flips, but then noone is.

Online dating will work in LA, but will NOT be as easy as the Phils. You will have to contact THEM.

One ADVANTAGE is that the girls can converse better than Filipinas can, and they want to practice English with you.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Filipina women are dog looking. Almost no hot women here. Koreans and chinese are hard to get and i dont like the countries.

Yes, there is online dating in Latin America (look at www.latinamericancupid.com). Don't expect to get as much attention as you do on the Asian sites though (latinas are pickier and often won't contact you first).

Yes, if you want to go to Latin America you should learn Spanish. It doesn't have to be perfect, but you should know at least the basics.

I think it is true that Latin America is more violent than Asia in general. I lived in Peru and there is a lot of crime there (and I mean a lot). However, that doesn't mean you can't go there and be safe, you just have to be careful and take precautions.

Also, you can't really say what a "latina" looks like. You can find all kinds of women in Latin America: white girls (even blondes), black girls, amerindian/indigenous girls, mestiza girls (mixed white/amerindian), etc. You can even find Asian girls in Latin America, believe it or not.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jester wrote: Westerners cannot own land in Japan, and some spas are Japanese-only.
This bothers some people.
Not you, obviously.
You are wrongly informed, foreigners can own land in Japan, except some forms of agricultural land, like rice-fields.

A foreigner has to be a holder of the Japanese permanent resident status to buy land/with or without house on it or condominium-units etc.

Spas are usually privately owned, and frequently based on membership, reservation, not suitable just to walk in.
However I do not know about any spa which is 'Japanese-only'. Can you tell me which one?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester is right about some parts of Japanese culture are off limited to Gaijin. Yohan mentioned being married since 1976 so I am going to assume he's still married and likely hasn't ventured into Japan's Dark Economy.

As for why I don't consider the Caribbean?

I am not after Black women.

Now I do encourage Black men that love to complain about the state of Black Love in America to stop bi*tching and go to DR, CR, Belize, Nicaragua, Brazil or Colombia. All those places have high percentage of people of African/West Indies decent and where the majority of the Slaves were shipped (especially Brazil, Colombia and the Caribbean) during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Most of those destinations are easy on the already meager Black male pocketbook. I am not talking to thugs, those with child support in the rears or with criminal records.

I am talking to chronic complainers, maybe they aren't listen yet...

Anyway, I have gone for the happy medium and we'll see if it works. I like all sorts of Latin woman, from Brown skin to White skin. It's just that American born Latinas tend to favor White men or their own men. A few Latinas are interested in Black men but not nearly as many as Latin America, IE overwhelming a problem with shear numbers.

The caveat? I must learn workable Spanish/Portuguese

This is because the majority of these populations don't speak English at all and if I want to make my pool of available women deep/diverse plus it's just easier to communicate with others in their country; I must learn.

I've found plenty of women looking to communicate with African-Americans, so I except success as long as some simple rules are followed, more information forthcoming.
Last edited by djfourmoney on July 10th, 2014, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yohan wrote:
You are wrongly informed, foreigners can own land in Japan, except some forms of agricultural land, like rice-fields.

A foreigner has to be a holder of the Japanese permanent resident status to buy land/with or without house on it or condominium-units etc.
Exactly.

In the US you can just wire the money to an escrow agency, sign papers, and close the deal. Foreigners can buy. Anyone can buy.

Permanent residency in Japan is hard to get.
Foreign residents who have shown good conduct and have sufficient assets or ability to make an independent living, can be granted permanent residence if they reside in Japan for typically ten or more consecutive years
So the possibility of buying land is really quite remote.

Yohan wrote: Spas are usually privately owned, and frequently based on membership, reservation, not suitable just to walk in.
However I do not know about any spa which is 'Japanese-only'. Can you tell me which one?
A traveler in Hokkaido, in a resort town there, encountered a couple of places with this policy. He lived elsewhere in Japan and was studying the language. I don't have his blog handy.

I am not offended by it, but some are.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

djfourmoney wrote:Jester is right about some parts of Japanese culture are off limited to Gaijin. Yohan mentioned being married since 1976 so I am going to assume he's still married and likely hasn't ventured into Japan's Dark Economy.
I am living in Asia since 1972 and in Japan since 1976. Please explain me which parts of Japanese culture are off limit to foreigners.
For example Sumo is typically Japanese, but not off limit to foreigners, some are from Hawaii, some from Mongolia...

You refer to what exactly, please explain.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jester wrote:Exactly.
In the US you can just wire the money to an escrow agency, sign papers, and close the deal. Foreigners can buy. Anyone can buy.
Permanent residency in Japan is hard to get.
So the possibility of buying land is really quite remote.
If USA wants to sell off their land to foreigners, it's up to them. USA is a large country, 25 times larger than Japan, but has only 2.5 times more citizens living there than Japan. USA is still open for immigrants, Japan is not, it's already overpopulated.

We are in Asia and not in USA. Compared to other Asian countries, Japan is quite open for selling land to foreigners. For example you cannot buy land in Thailand or in Philippines at all as a foreigner in your own name, only a condominium-unit and this only under certain circumstances.

In Asia, except Japan I know only about Malaysia, which is willing to sell land to foreigners (limited for upper class housing, 2 land plots per person in case of holding a retirement permit only).

Permanent residence permit for Japan is not so hard to get if you live in Japan as a foreigner, I have it, and most of the foreigners I know personally (most of them from EU) living here have it too.
Most were starting with a 1-year-working visa, and after 3 to 5 years receiving a 3 year permit (which includes unrestricted working permit already) and after about 7 years or so they apply for the permanent resident permit.
If married to a Japanese national, you can also start with a spouse visa, but I never used that option. Some others were starting with a student visa etc.
A traveler in Hokkaido, in a resort town there, encountered a couple of places with this policy. He lived elsewhere in Japan and was studying the language. I don't have his blog handy. I am not offended by it, but some are.
A traveler in Hokkaido, unknown blog... I was asking not for anecdotes but for a clear reference to a place in Japan which says 'Japanese only'.

http://www.tokyotravelpal.com/hotel-hokkaido.htm

This is a list of some of these resort towns/hotels/spas in Hokkaido, all in English for foreigners.

These 'resort towns with hot springs' in Japan are usually huge buildings. I wonder what kind of problems a foreigner could encounter there. Those tourist accomodations are operating on a reserved and prepaid basis. I have been in many of them, you show your ID and reservation and you get the key. Japanese only? I never heard something like that, never had any 'discrimination problem'.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:If those stats are true how is that so many Russian go to Asia for p4p trips? I mean doesn't Russia have a big p4p going for them?
The Russians who will show up in big numbers in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam are not from Europe. They are Russians from Siberia and usually arrive with charter flights.

Distance is not so far, flight time from Siberian cities like Irkutsk into Bangkok is not so much longer than from Japan or SouthKorea into Bangkok. 8 hours or so.

These Russians are usually not travelling as singles, but show up with their families and girlfriends, they rarely mix with the local population. They rarely are interested in local girls and their services. They can communicate only in Russian.

In some parts in Thailand, like in Pattaya, the number of Russian tourists is huge, they are renting entire hotels, entire bus companies, have their own restaurants and souvenirshops. They often outnumber even the Chinese groups, especially during winter time.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

djfourmoney wrote:Jester is right about some parts of Japanese culture are off limited to Gaijin. Yohan mentioned being married since 1976 so I am going to assume he's still married and likely hasn't ventured into Japan's Dark Economy.

As for why I don't consider the Caribbean?

I am not after Black women.

Now I do encourage Black men that love to complain about the state of Black Love in America to stop bi*tching and go to DR, CR, Belize, Nicaragua, Brazil or Colombia. All those places have high percentage of people of African/West Indies decent and where the majority of the Slaves were shipped (especially Brazil, Colombia and the Caribbean) during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Most of those destinations are easy on the already meager Black male pocketbook. I am not talking to thugs, those with back support in the rears or with criminal records.

I am talking to chronic complainers, maybe they aren't listen yet...

Anyway, I have gone for the happy medium and we'll see if it works. I like all sorts of Latin woman, from Brown skin to White skin. It's just that American born Latinas tend to favor White men or their own men. A few Latinas are interested in Black men but not nearly as many as Latin America, IE overwhelming a problem with shear numbers.

The caveat? I must learn workable Spanish/Portuguese

This is because the majority of these populations don't speak English at all and if I want to make my pool of available women deep/diverse plus it's just easier to communicate with others in their country; I must learn.

I've found plenty of women looking to communicate with African-Americans, so I except success as long as some simple rules are followed, more information forthcoming.
Exactly, for black men with a preference for black women and who don't find African American women acceptable, the places that you mentioned are great places and there's no excuse why the everyday common black man shouldn't be able to travel to a meet quality, attractive women who will give them the time of day.

There is something for everybody outside of America.

There are quality white/euro women in Russia and Ukraine, quality Asian women in Japan, China and the Phillipines, quality black women in latin america, Carribbean and Africa and quality latinas all throughout latin america where western society hasn't corrupted yet.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer