White homeland proposal in the Northwest

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

White homeland proposal in the Northwest

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a man with a plan to set up a homeland in the Pacific Northwest of the US in order to save the white races from extinction. He correctly focuses on setting up mutually supportive communities. That is likely to be the tricky part, as the whole of the whorporate system is designed to undermine white communities. I wish the movement well. It would be great in functional white communities could build up their numbers in the PNW and then at the appropriate juncture put the rest of Amerika to the sword.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouY-EKl6S3Q

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White homeland in the Northwest

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Here is a man with a plan to set up a homeland in the Pacific Northwest of the US in order to save the white races from extinction. He correctly focuses on setting up mutually supportive communities. That is likely to be the tricky part, as the whole of the whorporate system is designed to undermine white communities. I wish the movement well.
This is well-thought-out and level-headed.

Not the way I've chosen to go, but I too wish them well. May their children be many.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here's the website:
http://northwestfront.org/
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Cornfed wrote:Here is a man with a plan to set up a homeland in the Pacific Northwest of the US in order to save the white races from extinction. He correctly focuses on setting up mutually supportive communities. That is likely to be the tricky part, as the whole of the whorporate system is designed to undermine white communities. I wish the movement well. It would be great in functional white communities could build up their numbers in the PNW and then at the appropriate juncture put the rest of Amerika to the sword.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouY-EKl6S3Q
His plan is impossible to execute until a bloodbath takes place in America, otherwise the elites have a tight grip on the white man
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

nicho12 wrote:His plan is impossible to execute until a bloodbath takes place in America, otherwise the elites have a tight grip on the white man
Yes, I'm not sure how they plan to extricate themselves from the system and compensate for the fact that white AW are worthless, hateful sluts.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

My Dad, born in 1922 just a couple of months after his parents arrived from Armenia through Ellis Island, was ECSTATIC to walk around the streets of Yerevan, Armenia with me in 1973. YES, there IS something special about rubbing elbows with your own kind.

And YES, White people are people too. Nothing wrong with liking your own kind.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

nicho12 wrote:
His plan is impossible to execute until a bloodbath takes place in America, otherwise the elites have a tight grip on the white man
You guys need to lose your loser mentality.

The Anglo-Zionist branch of the NWO is a "paper tiger". DHS bought tanks, but noone will drive them. Their mercenary shooters backed down and turned tail at the recent confrontation with ***ONE RANCHER*** in Nevada.

The shuffling zombie regime of the USSA WILL fall. One way or another.

If these men, of the Northwest Front, DECIDE that there will be a White Homeland in the Northwest, then there WILL be.

He who decides, achieves.

I'm not part of their movement. But if I live as long as I expect to live, then one day, I'll get my Latin American passport stamped when I visit their White Homeland, and I'll enjoy eating their bland White food, and drinking their good White whiskey.

It's our enemies who are doomed, not us.

Go make some babies, and rule.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

zboy1 wrote:First of all, why is it that some Whites in Western countries get all angry when Asians or Blacks discuss racial topics...
Speaking for myself, it's twofold:

1. Most of you are here unbidden, are treating us horribly, and are replacing us and our world with a nightmarish dystopia; and

2. "Progressive" witch-hunting forbids us even to speak frankly of the subject whatsoever, let alone to defend ourselves, thereby making us angrier and more militant with every passing year. Per the Southern Poverty Law Center, "hate-group" membership is up by hundreds of factors over a span of a single decade. This isn't coincidence.

I, myself, am not a WN, and I don't take it as far as what Duke & Co. do. I don't believe minorities to be subhumans with lesser rights, etc. That said, I understand what drives that, and I share the anger at non-white abuse against whites. I mourn "diversity" rather than to celebrate it; and going west has crossed my mind more than once. I'm from a Northeastern working-class small city gone ghetto, and I've had it. Family situation and economics are the only things still stopping me for now.

Our cultures are not compatible, and we should have the basic rights to live peacefully in our own country...and I curse "progressives" a thousand times for having destroyed this.

To those of you who complain so angrily about "racists", I advise you to quit creating them in the first place. You'd be shocked to learn just how many "racists" started out in life either as progs, or simply as "color-blind" moderates...only to get jumped and stomped by reality one too many times to keep up the delusion.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I'm all for it. Let the White racists move to the Pacific Northwest. Let the Jewish racists move to Israel. My only question is, when will someone form a moral homeland, a homeland for those few people who actually care about morality as opposed to race? I guess it's a stupid question since there appear to be less than 10 people in the entire human race who actually care about morality.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed and his ilk should create "homeland" outside the USA. Why stay here if you are so miserable?

It is a win, win proposition. You get to leave this place and we get to be rid of you and your low-status brethren.

I'm all for it and I'll buy you the one-way ticket!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

WindowLicker wrote:
To those of you who complain so angrily about "racists", I advise you to quit creating them in the first place. You'd be shocked to learn just how many "racists" started out in life either as progs, or simply as "color-blind" moderates...only to get jumped and stomped by reality one too many times to keep up the delusion.
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
I'm all for it. Let the White racists move to the Pacific Northwest. Let the Jewish racists move to Israel. My only question is, when will someone form a moral homeland, a homeland for those few people who actually care about morality as opposed to race? I guess it's a stupid question since there appear to be less than 10 people in the entire human race who actually care about morality.
Well it seems to me, Mr Schmidt, that I did my damnedest to coax you guys to Ensenada, but NO-O-O...

:x

You guys have OTHER plans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmyaDrAzq6o
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Interesting. I am completely against forced multiculturalism. Forced multi-culti is a major contributor to America's severe and rapid decline. I fully believe in free association; there shall be no government force in determining who associates with whom - individuals and groups alike - and all people shall be free to choose or reject associating with others as they see fit. Some people think that they need racial separation in order to have peace, prosperity, etc. That is their right. The vast majority of people who think like this are peaceful. Too many jump at such people with accusations of racism and would-be-genocidal-maniacs. And that's bullshit. Racism means hatred of someone for reasons of race. Just like homophobia, the word is most often misused by those who use it the most.

That's my opinion on the racial side of things. For my opinion on what really matters, refer to Fschmidt's post.
Interesting comment.

Normally I do not like Libertarian philosophy, I am (reluctantly) more of the Cornfed/FSchmidt camp believing that a community has to have some common values in order for it to be functional.

But I have to agree with you here. multi-culti societies DO sort of work, here in Mexico, and also in (the prime example) India, to the extent that society is Libertarian, live-and-let-live. It's rare, but if you ARE stuck with multi-culti, then freedom of association may indeed be the best way to minimize conflict.