Black woman explains benefits of interracial marriage

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:BUT I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR MEN WHO LIKE A CERTAIN RACE OF WOMEN, BUT DON'T PURSUE THEM BECAUSE OF SOCIAL PRESSURE, FAMILY, PERCEPTION, ETC
But of course. Those people are humans with moral values. This would be quite incomprehensible to the likes of you.
Well I understand your mother willingly bent over a chair and was roughly penetrated in the rear by several blacks. She obviously liked them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You like who you like, regardless of your race. Get over it.

Yes, there will always be butthurt, jealous, losers like Cornfed who cry about this, but men are entitled to like whatever race of girl they want.

If you like your own race of girls, great. If you don't, great. BUT I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR MEN WHO LIKE A CERTAIN RACE OF WOMEN, BUT DON'T PURSUE THEM BECAUSE OF SOCIAL PRESSURE, FAMILY, PERCEPTION, ETC.

My personal position is if you object to my being who I am with and you bring your displeasure to me in the presence of my girl, IF you live to regret that mistake I guarantee you will be seeking some measure of medical attention afterwards. On the handful of occasions that has occurred I invoked preemptive self-defense and no charges where filed.

Oh I hope I run into you one day Cornfed!
You doth protest too much, CE...and you contradict yourself here. Repeatedly.

In the same breath, you say the following: that you are cool with any individual dating, or opting not to date, any race, full stop, because it's a private matter, and you don't care. Then, you admonish in angry caps-lock, all those who make their decisions taking family matters into account.

Out of one side of your mouth, you say that pro-white/anti-IR whites are an amusement, and, ultimately, insignificant to you. Out of the other side of your mouth, you take great pains to troll the hell out of Cornfed daily, with the zeal of an OCD patient unable to reign in his compulsion. You're like Adrian Monk unable to stop wiping himself with Kleenex in public. Much like your angry black brutha #E.Izkazizzy the faux Brazilian, you are quick to threaten violence at mere words as well.

Why do you continue to respond in this manner, if you're so far above us lowly raysis clowns? I thought you were too busy laughing smugly at us whilst dining on caviar and pounding out Gisele Bundchen, or something.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

WindowLicker wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You like who you like, regardless of your race. Get over it.

Yes, there will always be butthurt, jealous, losers like Cornfed who cry about this, but men are entitled to like whatever race of girl they want.

If you like your own race of girls, great. If you don't, great. BUT I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR MEN WHO LIKE A CERTAIN RACE OF WOMEN, BUT DON'T PURSUE THEM BECAUSE OF SOCIAL PRESSURE, FAMILY, PERCEPTION, ETC.

My personal position is if you object to my being who I am with and you bring your displeasure to me in the presence of my girl, IF you live to regret that mistake I guarantee you will be seeking some measure of medical attention afterwards. On the handful of occasions that has occurred I invoked preemptive self-defense and no charges where filed.

In the same breath, you say the following: that you are cool with any individual dating, or opting not to date, any race, full stop, because it's a private matter, and you don't care. Then, you admonish in angry caps-lock, all those who make their decisions taking family matters into account.

Out of one side of your mouth, you say that pro-white/anti-IR whites are an amusement, and, ultimately, insignificant to you. Out of the other side of your mouth, you take great pains to troll the hell out of Cornfed daily, with the zeal of an OCD patient unable to reign in his compulsion. You're like Adrian Monk unable to stop wiping himself with Kleenex in public. Much like your angry black brutha #E.Izkazizzy the faux Brazilian, you are quick to threaten violence at mere words as well.

Why do you continue to respond in this manner, if you're so far above us lowly raysis clowns? I thought you were too busy laughing smugly at us whilst dining on caviar and pounding out Gisele Bundchen, or something.
That was actually pretty clever writing, and I got a hefty laugh out of it. Good stuff!

But I disagree that there is any contradiction. Most posters here are savvy enough to distinguish between my posts of substance, and my posts that mock, provoke, and denigrate Cornfed and his ilk.

"Raysis clowns," as you call them, are a part of the American landscape and a part of life just as there are thieves, rapists, con artists, and killers. They are going nowhere, but I do have the right to toy with them just as I toy with a cat by dangling a fluffy that they swat at but never reach. If I were so lucky to be actually confronted with a Cornfed type, "It would make my day" if you know what I mean.

Racism is a personal philosophy based on collectivism and I have no interest in changing the mind of a racist. I would much rather bludgeon with them with facts that undermine their worldview. That is quite easy to do because it is axiomatic that the racist is usually at the deprived end of the socioeconomic scale or at the sexual fulfillment scale, or both.

Cornfed, and others, soothe their egos by perpetuating racial myths that, deep down, they know apply more to themselves as social misfits than to blacks. Because of this, he opens himself up to being gutted and salted with my commentary that serves the purpose of both showing him that he is delusional and adding to his brewing stew of personal resentment. Bigger and smarter men do not care that some of their "betters" are not white. They are more concerned with achieving their own success.

As to your claim about violence, it is the racist that uses violence against the non-racist. However, it is healthy to let it be known that where I grew up, force was defeated with more force and I walk the streets of every nation DARING to be challenged, confronted, attacked by a racist. PLEASE CHOOSE ME is my mantra in that regard. I have a HUGE chip on my shoulder without apology for one that has a problem with my choice of woman. Preemption is a legally valid form of self defense that I have and will continue to employ against the racist and I hope others do the same.

And for the record, although I have tried several varieties of caviar over the years, I think it is highly overrated and not very tasty. Second, I don't find Gisele Bundchen attractive. My personal bevy includes more of the twentysomething Natalie Imbruglia, Nelly Furtado, types although my girlfriend is ironically a blonde young Heleen Mees type. She comes from an aristocratic family, she has a PhD degree, an IQ of approximately 140, and fluency in 5 languages (she's now learning French just for fun). While I have more attractive girls around me, this girl is of superior breeding potential who apparently views me similarly. I chose her despite her being blonde, but if her flaxen tresses make Cornfeds of America seethe with even more envy, all the better!

Hope that helps for clarity :)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:

That was actually pretty clever writing, and I got a hefty laugh out of it. Good stuff!

But I disagree that there is any contradiction. Most posters here are savvy enough to distinguish between my posts of substance, and my posts that mock, provoke, and denigrate Cornfed and his ilk.

"Raysis clowns," as you call them, are a part of the American landscape and a part of life just as there are thieves, rapists, con artists, and killers. They are going nowhere, but I do have the right to toy with them just as I toy with a cat by dangling a fluffy that they swat at but never reach. If I were so lucky to be actually confronted with a Cornfed type, "It would make my day" if you know what I mean.

Racism is a personal philosophy based on collectivism and I have no interest in changing the mind of a racist. I would much rather bludgeon with them with facts that undermine their worldview. That is quite easy to do because it is axiomatic that the racist is usually at the deprived end of the socioeconomic scale or at the sexual fulfillment scale, or both.

Cornfed, and others, soothe their egos by perpetuating racial myths that, deep down, they know apply more to themselves as social misfits than to blacks. Because of this, he opens himself up to being gutted and salted with my commentary that serves the purpose of both showing him that he is delusional and adding to his brewing stew of personal resentment. Bigger and smarter men do not care that some of their "betters" are not white. They are more concerned with achieving their own success.

As to your claim about violence, it is the racist that uses violence against the non-racist. However, it is healthy to let it be known that where I grew up, force was defeated with more force and I walk the streets of every nation DARING to be challenged, confronted, attacked by a racist. PLEASE CHOOSE ME is my mantra in that regard. I have a HUGE chip on my shoulder without apology for one that has a problem with my choice of woman. Preemption is a legally valid form of self defense that I have and will continue to employ against the racist and I hope others do the same.

And for the record, although I have tried several varieties of caviar over the years, I think it is highly overrated and not very tasty. Second, I don't find Gisele Bundchen attractive. My personal bevy includes more of the twentysomething Natalie Imbruglia, Nelly Furtado, types although my girlfriend is ironically a blonde young Heleen Mees type. She comes from an aristocratic family, she has a PhD degree, an IQ of approximately 140, and fluency in 5 languages (she's now learning French just for fun). While I have more attractive girls around me, this girl is of superior breeding potential who apparently views me similarly. I chose her despite her being blonde, but if her flaxen tresses make Cornfeds of America seethe with even more envy, all the better!

Hope that helps for clarity :)
Awwww Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs taking coy shots at me again! My great-grandparents are from Brazil; I never said I was from there, a.ssmate. If you are going to put me into this fake/faux caricature, at least depress the F7 button before "Submit[-ting]" to me, you palindrome-dyslexic-spelling sack of cornmeal e.coli piece of s.hit. No matter how much you try impose shame onto me, avatar-posterchild hippophiliacs, like you, need to go back to committing bestiality in the 3rd degree with their horses outback. At least Cornfed knows not to have a go with me.

Okay, Topher. Please go back to d.icking down your [gar] goyles. WindowLicking ingrate you are wholeheartedly.
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster

Post by Kublai Khan »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:BUT I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR MEN WHO LIKE A CERTAIN RACE OF WOMEN, BUT DON'T PURSUE THEM BECAUSE OF SOCIAL PRESSURE, FAMILY, PERCEPTION, ETC
But of course. Those people are humans with moral values. This would be quite incomprehensible to the likes of you.
Well I understand your mother willingly bent over a chair and was roughly penetrated in the rear by several blacks. She obviously liked them.
No mater what you think of cornfed, you did not have to resort to such juvenile insults. That was uncalled for.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Kublai Khan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
No mater what you think of cornfed, you did not have to resort to such juvenile insults. That was uncalled for.
Oh, I will have to differ. Cornfed's contempt for blacks is directly tied to his knowledge as a child that his mother opened herself widely (no pun intended) to this practice. Perhaps he heard her wails and screams as these encounters took place, or he saw the physical pain of his mother after these numerous "sessions.'' Whatever the case, he has developed no capacity to obtain sexual favors for himself and he hates the men who remind him of the days when his mother was bent over and used in the most debased and vile manner by local black men in his community.

Cornfed's injuries of spirit are far worse than the numerous rips and tearing felt (and even craved perhaps) by his mother. You should at least exhibit some compassion for him instead of focusing your displeasure with me as the messenger.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

zboy1 wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:I am not into black women, especially since they are used as a weapon to degrade and humiliate Asian men.
What?! That's a ridiculous statement. You sound like rootlesscosmopolitan....

Some Black women are quite attractive to me...and I'm a Korean American guy.
I do find Black women attractive and have dated a few myself. But I will not succumb and pigeonhole myself into a form of mediocrity that many white racists enjoy. White racists think that Asian men are inferior and Black women are inferior and promote AMBF as some kind of way to degrade and humiliate Asian men because they seriously get off to the fact that Asian men cannot get Asian women and White women. I have seen this type of rhetoric so many times that it's hard for me to keep count. Maybe you haven't encountered such individuals, but I have. I am not against Black women, and I don't think Black women notice this as well, but they don't know that white racist males use AMBF as a way to humiliate Asian men and Black women alike.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

sea_dragon wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:I am not into black women, especially since they are used as a weapon to degrade and humiliate Asian men.
What?! That's a ridiculous statement. You sound like rootlesscosmopolitan....

Some Black women are quite attractive to me...and I'm a Korean American guy.
I do find Black women attractive and have dated a few myself. But I will not succumb and pigeonhole myself into a form of mediocrity that many white racists enjoy. White racists think that Asian men are inferior and Black women are inferior and promote AMBF as some kind of way to degrade and humiliate Asian men because they seriously get off to the fact that Asian men cannot get Asian women and White women. I have seen this type of rhetoric so many times that it's hard for me to keep count. Maybe you haven't encountered such individuals, but I have. I am not against Black women, and I don't think Black women notice this as well, but they don't know that white racist males use AMBF as a way to humiliate Asian men and Black women alike.
I understand your disposition. It burns me up when dark-skinned, fat, Black women actually send emails to my dating-profile inbox. I have nothing in common with them; I really do not. Yet, thugaphile White women never write me. The only White women I can get are fat, copiously-overweight White women whom have been ostracized and/or raped by White men. Thank goodness I don't have a record that would impede me from acquiring and keeping a passport. It would be scary if I couldn't get one hence hypothetical entrapment within these borders for forever and a day.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

You might enjoy Stephen Amos' observations on Black American women, starting at 1:00

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hahaha...Pandabear, that YouTube vid was classic!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

There are a lot more White girls who go for Black boys than the other way around.

Black women are going to have to do a better job of marketing themselves.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Yeah, it is getting really old isn't it? He's pretty much just a troll now.
If I don't let women shame me into stop doing something, surely I won't let you. In fact, that tends to spur me further into reaching in and ripping out the inside of Cornfed's colon, figuratively speaking that is.

But one thing for sure can be said about you. That you overlook Cornfed's antics and seem to have no problem with that, marks you as a sliver of his piece of s**t. You just earned yourself a click of the IGNORE bottom you sycophant c**ksucker. May your mother suffer the same fate as Cornfed's.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

pandabear wrote:There are a lot more White girls who go for Black boys than the other way around.

Black women are going to have to do a better job of marketing themselves.
Damn. Time to leave the US of Gay and pay NZ & the UK a visit. :-)
But I'm too translucent in color for them. I'll let my hair nap-up then. lmao