How come so many black guys are authentic and passionate about red pill truths?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

How come so many black guys are authentic and passionate about red pill truths?

Post by Winston »

How come almost every black person I've met and seen is so down-to-earth and real, and loves hearing red pill truths (like mine) too and hence tend to be fans of my site and content? That's why of course we have so many black fans here. They seem more open and passionate about truth than whites and asians in general. No other race is so down-to-earth and authentic, except for maybe Filipinos. The way they talk is so authentic and so is their personality. President Obama is an exception of course, but he is tightly controlled and a puppet of the NWO, as we all know, so we can't see his real personality.

They also seem more soulful than white Americans and more empathetic and sympathetic to others too. I guess one reason is that since they've faced a lot of racism and oppression, they understand suffering at a deeper level, which makes them do more soul searching for deeper truths and meaning. As a result, they become more soulful, deep and compassionate.

The black guys in this forum are a great example. They love to hear and speak the truth, and are not fake, but very authentic. An example is OTB, whom I interviewed at the link below:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/K ... erview.htm

This is something very obvious. So why hasn't it been brought up in the forum yet?

Another great example are the black American guys in the video "Frustrated: Black American Men in Brazil".

Also, here is actor Katt Williams (actor in "Scary Movie") talking about the Illuminati and how they've tried to recruit him. Notice how down-to-earth he is when he talks.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are black people the most down-to-earth race?

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:How come almost every black person I've met and seen is so down-to-earth and real? No other race is so down-to-earth and authentic, except for maybe Filipinos. The way they talk is so authentic and so is their personality. The tendency is definitely there. President Obama is an exception of course, but he is tightly controlled so we can't see his real personality.

The black guys in this forum are a great example. They love to hear and speak the truth, and are not fake, but very authentic. An example is OTB, whom I interviewed at the link below:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/K ... erview.htm
I agree with all of this.

I have learned a lot from Black guys here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Most Black men I've met--excluding the gangsta thug rats--have been pretty cool. Avoid the 'angry Black men' types, though, since they usually hate Whites and Asians. They're the ones usually beating-up and attacking Whites in 'knockout games,' or robbing from Asian-owned stores. Most of them are found in the inner-cities.

I think the reason a lot of them are cool is because, let's say, some White guys, they don't act like they 'own the world' so to speak. Also, the racism and discrimination against them has made them more humble and compassionate towards people who are of lower socio-economic levels, a different race, or people who don't 'fit-in' mainstream society.

As for Black women, hahaha....

They're usually the complete opposite. Nuff said!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well black American women tend to be down-to-earth too, at least compared to white American women. They may be bitchy, angry and demanding, but their personalities are very down-to-earth and not as fake or cold or stuck up as white women are. That's for sure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Well black American women tend to be down-to-earth too, at least compared to white American women. They may be bitchy, angry and demanding, but their personalities are very down-to-earth and not as fake or cold or stuck up as white women are. That's for sure.
Well, SOME Black women are like that, true. But most aren't. The Black women who have been nice to me have been the types that like Asian men or have been open to interracial relationships (married to White men, etc).
AnonA2
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonA2 »

The actual black Africans tend to be meek and workable (the ones I met here in the US). Black Americans, it depends. As long as they don't have any ghetto in them or speak any sort of eubonics, I find no problems.
When in doubt, ask.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Well black American women tend to be down-to-earth too, at least compared to white American women. They may be bitchy, angry and demanding, but their personalities are very down-to-earth and not as fake or cold or stuck up as white women are. That's for sure.

Btichy angry and demanding, but they are "down to earth"? LOL Down to earth women are not bitchy angry and demanding. The ABSENCE of the things would make them down to earth.LOL

The few black women I have met who were NOT all of those things were the down to earth ones.
A person who is humble, gracious and kind is down to earth. Some old black men are like this...and in a special category.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

zboy1 wrote:
Well, SOME Black women are like that, true. But most aren't. The Black women who have been nice to me have been the types that like Asian men or have been open to interracial relationships (married to White men, etc).
Winston, there is a 40 page thread on why we should boycott Black American Women and your saying that Black womans personalities are down to earth? Thats laughable in on its face...Maybe the black women born before 1960 are like that, but this new generation of black women is the worst of the bunch...Especially if they have a college degree...you cant tell them hoes shit...They dont even respect the black man! I find White/Latin/Asian Women more humble, down to earth than their black female counterparts....

Also the black women who date White or Asian men, ever notice how the black woman wears their natural hair and acts feminine and submissive towards their man....Meanwhile with the black man she acts ghetto, arrogant, demanding and superficial?
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

As an ESL teacher, I was able to work with a lot of recent African immigrants (both children and adults) from places like Cameroon, Kenya, DRC, etc. My experiences with them have been nothing but positive.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Bane wrote:As an ESL teacher, I was able to work with a lot of recent African immigrants (both children and adults) from places like Cameroon, Kenya, DRC, etc. My experiences with them have been nothing but positive.
I agree, the few Africans I have met have all been awesome to be around. Friendly joyful people. Black Americans are a mixed bag however. Rural black men or professional black men seem to be quite friendly and down to earth guys. Now some may call them Uncle Toms but oh well. Now on the flip side the hip hop cultured inner city black guys I have no care for.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
Bane wrote:As an ESL teacher, I was able to work with a lot of recent African immigrants (both children and adults) from places like Cameroon, Kenya, DRC, etc. My experiences with them have been nothing but positive.
I agree, the few Africans I have met have all been awesome to be around. Friendly joyful people. Black Americans are a mixed bag however. Rural black men or professional black men seem to be quite friendly and down to earth guys. Now some may call them Uncle Toms but oh well. Now on the flip side the hip hop cultured inner city black guys I have no care for.
Met some ethiopian guy the 2nd to last time coming home in san francisco airport he was very friendly.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

David Icke said in one of his books that black people are the only race indigenous to the Earth. All the other races, he said, are hybrids between aliens and primates or hominids. If that's so, then maybe that's why they are so down-to-earth, because they are indigenous to the Earth?

How else can you explain it? Black people definitely don't have the cold fakeness and artificial personalities that white Americans have, or the cold roboticness that Asians have. There is a definite general difference.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Winston, there is a 40 page thread on why we should boycott Black American Women and your saying that Black womans personalities are down to earth? Thats laughable in on its face...Maybe the black women born before 1960 are like that, but this new generation of black women is the worst of the bunch...Especially if they have a college degree...you cant tell them hoes shit...They dont even respect the black man! I find White/Latin/Asian Women more humble, down to earth than their black female counterparts....

Also the black women who date White or Asian men, ever notice how the black woman wears their natural hair and acts feminine and submissive towards their man....Meanwhile with the black man she acts ghetto, arrogant, demanding and superficial?
I agree. Black women are the WORST women on this planet, hands down. They are obnoxious, rude, and extremely anti-male with few exceptions. To paint them as down to earth is laughable.

I think Winston's post comes from good intentions, but it is a gross oversimplification borne of limited experience. Black people are extremely diverse in their temperaments according to their nationality, education, class, etc. Not all Caribbean and African blacks are down to earth. Some are downright nasty and as aggressive as their ghetto brethren.

Again, if I ask why all Asians are so submissive and docile and easy to get along with, it would be an affront to those Asians who are fire-breathers. The Tiger Mom archetype is but one of them.

People are far more complex than your personal experience suggests.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:David Icke said in one of his books that black people are the only race indigenous to the Earth. All the other races, he said, are hybrids between aliens and primates or hominids. If that's so, then maybe that's why they are so down-to-earth, because they are indigenous to the Earth?

How else can you explain it? Black people definitely don't have the cold fakeness and artificial personalities that white Americans have, or the cold roboticness that Asians have. There is a definite general difference.
There are CULTURAL differences only. Spend some time around Ivy League or Wall Street type blacks. You will lose that misperception very quickly!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote: A person who is humble, gracious and kind is down to earth. Some old black men are like this...and in a special category.
Are they still around? I remember them from decades ago. Well-dressed, humble, polite, dignified, loving, heroic, truthful -- impervious to deceit. They could see right to your core. Looking back they seem like some kind of Elves or Ents from "The Hobbit" or "The Lord of the Rings". Something we needed but that is vanishing.