How come so many black guys are authentic and passionate about red pill truths?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by MatureDJ »

jamesbond wrote:
September 5th, 2014, 4:03 am
Winston wrote:How else can you explain it? Black people definitely don't have the cold fakeness and artificial personalities that white Americans have, or the cold roboticness that Asians have. There is a definite general difference.
I have noticed black women are MUCH more friendly towards me and easy to talk to than stoic, unfriendly white American women.

White American women are the most unfriendly, anti social and paranoid women on the face of the earth! :shock:

The only women in the US that flirt with me are black, Hispanic and Asian women. I am completely invisible to white women even though I am a white male.

I have had black women start conversations with me at bars and other public places. Never had any white women do that.
For their faults, at least black women know that they are at the bottom of the barrel, and so if they can upgrade their racial stock, they will try to do so. Even though white women consider you to be a loser, black women will look upon you as a prize. It's like with Filipinas, but on steroids.

I get the same kind of friendly flirting from the employees at the local fried chicken place in my Deep South hamlet. :shock:
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How come so many black guys are authentic and passionate about red pill truths?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this powerful black speaker named John Henrik Clarke exposing the suppression of black history by the white race. He exposes a lot about the true purpose of organized religions such as Christianity, which is to control and suppress you. Very powerful and blood boiling. How come blacks love truth, but you never see Asians talking about stuff like this, except for me of course? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

MatureDJ wrote:
December 12th, 2018, 9:24 pm
jamesbond wrote:
September 5th, 2014, 4:03 am
Winston wrote:How else can you explain it? Black people definitely don't have the cold fakeness and artificial personalities that white Americans have, or the cold roboticness that Asians have. There is a definite general difference.
I have noticed black women are MUCH more friendly towards me and easy to talk to than stoic, unfriendly white American women.

White American women are the most unfriendly, anti social and paranoid women on the face of the earth! :shock:

The only women in the US that flirt with me are black, Hispanic and Asian women. I am completely invisible to white women even though I am a white male.

I have had black women start conversations with me at bars and other public places. Never had any white women do that.
For their faults, at least black women know that they are at the bottom of the barrel, and so if they can upgrade their racial stock, they will try to do so. Even though white women consider you to be a loser, black women will look upon you as a prize. It's like with Filipinas, but on steroids.

I get the same kind of friendly flirting from the employees at the local fried chicken place in my Deep South hamlet. :shock:

I agree with this. I am a white guy and the women who are the most friendly and flirty have been mixed race white/black women with me.

Most white women are incapable of flirting with you unless they are already married, or older women who are way too old. I agree completely that white women are extremely cold, distant, and caught up in some kind of weird social status online facebook type of personality. I remember prior to facebook and smart phones things were somewhat better where they would actually talk to you and want to get a boyfriend. They would actually put effort in while in person but now? They absolutely are completely turned off drones. I think a lot of them have been castrated by birth control and god knows what else.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How come so many black guys are authentic and passionate about red pill truths?

Post by Winston »

This black guy called The Real Merkabah is the most aware black guy I've ever seen. He's on the same page as me and Mr S. Highly recommended if you are seeking higher truth to make sense of the world and its mysteries, and are woke. Here's his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp7NJD ... Qg1fePCL4Q

Some of his latest videos.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... l+merkabah
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne