The two male reproductive strategies

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The two male reproductive strategies

Post by Cornfed »

It is important to understand the two male reproductive strategies because they are the origin of good and evil, with all goodly and evil behavior logically following from each of them.

The good strategy is where you bond with one or a few females, impregnate her/them, invest a lot of time and energy protecting and supporting the resulting offspring and co-operate with other men to create a society they can flourish in. Such is the basis of all that is good and decent in society. The evil strategy is to f**k and chuck as many females as possible and leave others to raise the resulting offspring. Like all evil, this is parasitical on good people and at the same time undermines the very goodness that it feeds on. Psychopathic omega male reproduction is the basis of all evil. Left unchecked it will ultimately destroy society.

Over the last century, Western regimes have become evil as a result of supporting the evil kind of reproductive strategy over the good kind, which is why most people in the West are such filthy scum now. If you support the basic tenets of omega male reproduction, such as agreeing with modern "rape" laws which envisage sex as a case-by-case contractual arrangement, then you are an evil person supporting evil.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The worst male reproductive strategy is to become a sperm donor and admire lesbians bringing up 'their' children.

Gender of parents does not matter - says this article. IVF makes it possible.

What a great family, 2 lesbian women and 'their' future twins.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 5-000.html
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

But in east Asia, hypergamy and premarital sex still exist (as it has been for thousands of years) but bearing children before marriage is still looked down upon. Sometimes societies have different definitions and I think many cultural aspects of such societies are ingrained into them.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

My reproductive strategy is to raise a large family with my wife of between 6 and 10 children. I'll raise them to be moral and value family and expect them to probably have larger-then-average families each, especially if they grow up in a country where this is culturally seen as common and respected. If one or two of my sons are a little less moral, they'd probably make an excellent omega man as they will be tall, dark & handsome in a country full of relatively short men, which would result in them fathering many children, as they'd have many bed partners.

I think my reproductive strategy is, therefore, effective either way because whether or not my offspring is virtuous, they are likely to advance my bloodline either way. Just being realistic here.

Yohan says to donate sperm is immoral but I donated some in my country of origin to ensure that my genes have an even larger chance of survival into the next generations. This will allow me to, at least genetically, win the lottery of life and leave a lasting biological legacy. A firm and eternal footprint on God's green earth.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144