Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Sheboon to become new Attorney General

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6694
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Sheboon to become new Attorney General

Post by Cornfed » November 8th, 2014, 10:21 pm

In line with the policy of replacing humans with subhumans in all important offices so that the banksters can rule unopposed behind the scenes, Obongo has nominated Loretta Lynch to be the new AG.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29964071

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2633
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Sheboon to become new Attorney General

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 8th, 2014, 11:07 pm

Good, it appears that people like you are that much closer to going to prison.

BTW, how's your mother's anal ruptures healing up?
Her expression of :shock: made all of us a little concerned during that last go around!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Sheboon to become new Attorney General

Post by Moretorque » November 9th, 2014, 12:00 am

There's one of those talented and qualified blacks I was talking about.
Time to Hide!

Gadfly
Freshman Poster
Posts: 223
Joined: October 23rd, 2014, 1:07 pm

Re: Sheboon to become new Attorney General

Post by Gadfly » November 9th, 2014, 8:24 pm

This country is really in the toilet, moral-wise. Most people lack the desire for truth, and they're only out for themselves, talented and qualified people included. Any person deemed talented and qualified has to go along with screwing his fellow citizens, otherwise he doesn't get to gratify his vanity even further, or enjoy privileged access to even greater material pleasures. A truly righteous, virtuous person could never occupy a position in the highest levels of government today.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Sheboon to become new Attorney General

Post by Moretorque » November 9th, 2014, 9:39 pm

Gadfly wrote:This country is really in the toilet, moral-wise. Most people lack the desire for truth, and they're only out for themselves, talented and qualified people included. Any person deemed talented and qualified has to go along with screwing his fellow citizens, otherwise he doesn't get to gratify his vanity even further, or enjoy privileged access to even greater material pleasures. A truly righteous, virtuous person could never occupy a position in the highest levels of government today.
A righteous and virtuous person will not even want to go outside today to avoid the idiot minions walking about..
Time to Hide!

Gadfly
Freshman Poster
Posts: 223
Joined: October 23rd, 2014, 1:07 pm

Re: Sheboon to become new Attorney General

Post by Gadfly » November 9th, 2014, 10:27 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Gadfly wrote:This country is really in the toilet, moral-wise. Most people lack the desire for truth, and they're only out for themselves, talented and qualified people included. Any person deemed talented and qualified has to go along with screwing his fellow citizens, otherwise he doesn't get to gratify his vanity even further, or enjoy privileged access to even greater material pleasures. A truly righteous, virtuous person could never occupy a position in the highest levels of government today.
A righteous and virtuous person will not even want to go outside today to avoid the idiot minions walking about..
True. He'd turn away from the world, knowing how full of malice it is. Probably join a monastery, or at least eke a living in some very humble profession. Most of today's white-collar professions are worthless and a waste.

The
Junior Poster
Posts: 725
Joined: May 19th, 2014, 6:21 am

Re: Sheboon to become new Attorney General

Post by The » November 13th, 2014, 4:47 am

Good pick actually...MAYBE they can throws some creepy ass crackas and little dick asians in prison....

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4606
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Sheboon to become new Attorney General

Post by zboy1 » November 14th, 2014, 6:01 pm

Cornfed and THE--cool it with the racist talk. If you want to post racial slurs--post this under the Race related thread instead; in fact, I'll move it there now.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2528
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Sheboon to become new Attorney General

Post by fschmidt » November 14th, 2014, 9:04 pm

zboy1 wrote:Cornfed and THE--cool it with the racist talk. If you want to post racial slurs--post this under the Race related thread instead; in fact, I'll move it there now.
Racism is allowed in the "Racial" forum, that is the point of the forum.

By the way, what is your problem with Zionists?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4783
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Sheboon to become new Attorney General

Post by Moretorque » November 14th, 2014, 11:15 pm

zboy1 wrote:Cornfed and THE--cool it with the racist talk. If you want to post racial slurs--post this under the Race related thread instead; in fact, I'll move it there now.
You just don't like the fact he is pointing out that Asians are not very well endowed. :shock:
Time to Hide!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”